Seriously, is Patrick Little real?

I never paid any attention to this guy but started watching some of his videos tonight.

This guy cannot be serious, or he has autism. One of the two. This is either performance art or he unironically has autism.

How the fuck did so many sperg-righters unironically support this guy?

mobile.twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/status/1004374654226661376/video/1

Attached: 0516BA3B-57BA-433F-AB93-E4403680663C.jpg (750x430, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't this exactly what you american nationalists wanted? a pro white guy naming the jew. no 1488 stuff.

turns out you guys are no different to kosher MAGApedes.

What's the matter? Can't take the heat, kike? This is just the beginning. We're coming for you.

>isn’t this what you wanted?
>a twitching weirdo with aspergers
No leftypol, it’s not

I love a good underdog. I'll bet he loses all normalfag appeal by 2022.

Attached: 1528012649567.jpg (808x631, 519K)

>loses
*kills

Attached: 1509888920746.jpg (600x576, 34K)

Attached: 1498559201182.jpg (899x880, 203K)

that made me laugh so hard

I've never seen a video of him or whatever, but I guess I expected exactly what I just saw. but still, fuck, the shills are retarded

Attached: 148377524.jpg (275x275, 74K)

You mean Jordan?

He’ll probably be forgotten by next year. Shapiro might go the way of beck too

>Loses election
>Its a the jews!

Attached: smug data.jpg (157x225, 6K)

I had to pause it and I cried from laughing so hard

I watched it like 10 times. When he takes the fucking vape hit after an awkward pause

i bet if literally any pro white candidate runs you will find any reason to oppose him. MAGAing isn't winning if you can't even name our real enemies.

Melonhead Lauren on the offensive. Whignats on the run. TRS and Moarpheus for life.

Attached: 1450291113830.jpg (425x594, 52K)

>whignats
yes good goy, stop caring about your race.

This guy did more harm for white people than good

Leave sperg

Nice try NeetSoc. You spergs unironically listen to veterans and accomplished engineers, instead of twitter-celebs. God, you're ruining the movement.

Attached: 1448128157626.jpg (300x269, 28K)

This guys screams fed honeypot.

Everybody sees (((YOU)))

he's a planted character, designed to absorb anti-Israel/Jew and White Supremacist votes, that could otherwise have gone to real candidates

Little stumbled on the word, Yinon, but he's already at the point of shouting, "Shut your lying Jewish mouth!" If in 2-4 years he's babbling about Saturn, we'll have learned that Jow Forumsock candidates have a narrow time limit for ripeness.

and to conveniently tag the voters for observation

It’s afraid

>thinks jews don't use Israeli-owned voting machines to jew elections

> real candidates

Good one Moishe. Care to name a few of the "good candidates".

bullshit. in what way is the MAGA route helping whites? using facts and naming enemies is the only way to expose them.

Nick Fuentes.

Just remember, kids:

If you're going to OD on redpills and go full GTKRWN please don't forget that the David Duke levels of social ostracization coming your way requires total financial security first.

MAGApedes are christian zionists and kikes at this point
Have you ever been to /ptg/ lately? CRINGE central..

The one being afraid is (((you)))

>sperg-righters
you're trying soooo hard to force this little term you made up

>You spergs unironically listen to veterans and accomplished engineers, instead of twitter-celebs. God, you're ruining the movement.
lmao

People actually voted for his moron, kek.

>HURR I KNOW, LETS GIVE BLACK PEOPLE REPARATIONS AND SUPPORT BASED SHARIA.

Fucking kek. It literally had to be /sg/ shilling this turbosperg.

The Kremlin tried to meme him into existence, but he only got 1% of the vote. The Kremlin tried the same thing with Stepan Bandera in Ukraine and only got 4% of the vote.

What did we learn from this? Moscow is the most toxic election fraud on the planet.

this, he's there to split the vote and he served his purpose. bunch of suckers

I guarantee you he is a far left activist trying some mind games

>mobile.twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra/

Attached: a22ea9066f5ea06aeb3861f62697hd4b.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

It's obvious he's real. If he weren't real then he wouldn't be happily delivering so many red pills that nobody will ever be able to remove from people's memories.