Why do Millennials all wear glasses. It's not just the soiboy sub faction but the females as well

Why do Millennials all wear glasses. It's not just the soiboy sub faction but the females as well.

Are their genetics that shitty?

Attached: WP.png (600x269, 328K)

We aren’t practising eugenics, so id say most probably. There is tons of genetic trash out there

The west actively punishes people who aren't broken and rewards the worst among us. It is reverse eugenics.

It's less to do with genetics and far more to do with the fact we've spent our entire lives inside staring at screens

I'm Millennial myself. What I don't get about my generation is how trusting they are of authority and how they place society above the individual and peer thoughts so highly they're afraid to do anything yet appear asocial. I'm asocial because I don't like or trust big groups. How did they get so trusting? My experiences have been too bad to just "trust".

Blame Boomers. Most of your generation was reared by Boomers or still being reared by Boomers. Boomers have a super fucking cushy life therefor Millennials have, and expect to have a cushy life. It's pathetically weak minded and Boomers aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

...continued, so they see the state as a parent figure. To cut a long story short they have not one shred of independence

>Are their genetics that shitty?
Not shittier then their parents, people just get glasses for minor corrections now. That and all the screen time.

My parents are Boomers but we're born in the 60s and have an atypical mentality for their generation. I was raised to be practical and have common sense and was told about the bad things in life. I wasn't told to just stop follow my dreams or success was guaranteed if you majored in anything. I also wasn't told not to fight back. I was told about many pie in the sky bad situations. I just dismissed things as TV world. 80 percent of my aunts and uncles fit the Gen X definition of Strauss and Howe. Some are born in the 70s and I spent time with them.

Now my generation makes arguments that are just as ridiculous demanding this trust.

sage and hide shit tier bait/slide threads. They start with a simple question like this that foments useless discussion.

I know 18 year olds who buy them with no magnification to "for in" and look smart. Its literally an "in" thing, incredibly fucki ng pathetic and faggggoty

faggit, maybe one of those are prescription lenses.
they wear them because the proliferation of the internet has created a computer-nerd culture that has taken the place of traditional cliques. most people want to be seen as being with the popular crowd, so they blend in. glasses, nerd-like appearance, and submissive behavior are all the rage these days...so
>why cant brits think for themselves? Are their generics that shitty, oops we already know that, pic related

Attached: 41512[1].jpg (600x375, 42K)

Its not useless, this actually pisdes me off, bigly! It promotes a degeneration as a positive thing like a virtue to have glasses? Fuck noooo!

Just fuck off and go make a nigger hate thread ffs

checked
and
/threaded

Apparently lots of people are becoming nearsighted due to screens, but it's probably more people wanting to look smart to support their smugness

What blows my fucking mind is that the baby boomers were the hippy generation right? As in the people who distrusted government, protested against war, and protested against all kinds of government bullshit. And for them to
>see the state as a parent figure
Just seems comical to me. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it still floors me how they pulled a 180 like that.

it's from staring at phones and screens from the age of 2 on. Shit ruins your eyes.

Another thing that blows my mind is how they were so desperate to medicate their own kids in the 90s yet claimed to be for individuality. I had parents that said no to this because they didn't want me turning into a zombie.

youre blaming your poor eyesight on the fact you've been a fuckin loser your entire life. got it.
leave

>Another thing that blows my mind is how they were so desperate to medicate their own kids in the 90s yet claimed to be for individuality.
Well, from what I can remember, that was something heavily pushed for by doctors. Treating hyper kids with ritalin and amphetamines just so they would shut the fuck up and pay attention in school / at home. Sure, its ultimately the parents responsibility to do what's best for their kid, but when people trust their pediatricians and they say "Hey this is gonna help your kid out and make your life easier"... then certainly they are just trying to help right? Keep in mind this was the period of time before a lot of people woke up to the fact that even pediatricians became glorified pill pushers.
Really makes you think about how a ton of these kids who grew up on speed became part of the meth epidemic that swept through the country.

You are so stupid OP. The biggest faggot of all time.

Were those parents too dumb to remember their own childhood? Kids are supposed to run around.

My parents thought of other people as stupid for trusting all of this. It's like all my life I see how dumb people are yet I'm supposed to trust it because of their ideal should reasons.

its mostly jews - they have some degenerate genetics that makes them prone to early myopia

There's plenty of evidence indicating that staring at screens chronically causes near-sightedness. Also the EMFs from screens contribute. Unfortunately, this trend will only continue.

Another point is that vitamin A from plant products isn't readily converted to Retinal which your retinal neurons use. This means that a lot of these fucks who don't eat animal fat are fucking their vision over.

But that's another subject entirely.

I'm just saying that I can understand why a lot of parents allowed it to happen at first. Doesn't excuse them continuing to medicate their kids once they saw the effect though. The real problem with what happened was the over-diagnosing ADD and ADHD. There are a lot of people who genuinely have the condition, but the fact that many hyper kids that didn't have it ended up on the meds royally fucked a lot of people up.
The reason a lot of kids ended up on the shit was because doctors, people who you used to be able to trust, started saying many hyper kids had ADD/ADHD, and began pushing ritalin hard in the 90's. And since people for better or worse trust doctors... well yeah.

I stare at screens like the Millennial stereotype but don't understand why they care about what people on the internet think of them and are that collectivist and peer minded. To me, most people online are NPC drones. But I got hooked to the internet before social media.

>Americans think British = English
>MFW the majority of these Jeremy Kyle freaks are Scottish or Welsh

Attached: 1495371698867.jpg (637x637, 39K)

Because this is when women, the mothers, really became feminist. So you have working mothers, and mothers who became addicted to tv as in the 80s there was a major shift to daytime television for women.
And since these women didn't go outside the babies didn't get any sun. Developing in the womb with no light means that babies develop short-sighted.

This taught me to never have any permanent view of how the world is. People always conflate the now with how things were 20 or 30 years ago. My mentality is any institution can crash at any moment and that mainstream news is there to create fear mongering for profit.

I do it for a disguise IRL and as part of a character I play on my Twitch streams.

Attached: 18556761_1923757571235310_4238259754781170135_o.jpg (2048x1536, 425K)

Leftist ideology corrupts the soul, and once the soul turns into a turd, the outwards appearance reflects it like a mirror.
Leftism also results in shitty genes because they live in bizarro world, so they pick the worst possible partner. Each passing generation will get them closer to real orcs. In fact, it got so bad that you can now predict ideology and success in life based on (lack) of simmetry in a face.

Attached: feminist_transformation.jpg (905x700, 203K)

Meh. We have laser eye surgery now to fix it.

That sounds like a Tim Pool tier disguise

One theory highlights the potentially hazardous effects of blue light (from smartphone screens and computer screens) as well as spending hours a day staring at said screens. The blue light issue is somewhat contentious in that it's possibly a marketing ploy to sell expensive lens coatings, but there is evidence to suggest it can potentially contribute to age related macular degeneration; in which case software such as f.lux may be beneficial.

t. ex-gf is an Opthalmologist.

This is a slide thread but fuck it. I was thinking about this and really its because they have zero authenticity in their lives. The closest they can come to real experiences that they witnessed growing up is by donning the trappings of people the looked up to in the past. It's mimicry. Cargo cult style bullshit.

They sell fake glasses for hipsters. It's about fashion more than myopathy or other physical ailments.

staring at a computer screen fucks with your eyes

I think they are deciding to be shallow and have shallow interests and relationships. They can decide not to but they don't. It's why I see normies as NPCs.

Yep, definitely shitty genetics. I've been staring at computer screens for the past 20 years, almost my entire awake time, no issues. Its hardly a coincidence that you find "warning glasses" on Leftists more than anything. As if they somehow use computers more than other folks in the same age group with different political leanings. No, its nature telling us they're fucks with issues. Don't worry tho, "studies" will tell you differently.

University students are more likely to have problems with eyesight.
Universities are also full of leftist propoganda. Noone knows why university students have bad eyesight. It's hard to find out without unethical experiments.

in the old times people just didn't give a fuck about having shitty eyes

Many of them wear non prescription glasses for fashion which makes them look worse. There's no evidence saying that if someone has bad eyes they must automatically be leftist. Many Libertarians in STEM fields wear glasses.

Screens damaging eye sight and genetics

how bad was himmler's eyesight? give an estimate

Attached: heinrich.jpg (900x750, 97K)

The thing is, your eyes accomdate for any problems and adjust accordingly. This leaves you unaware of the true extent of the problem.

Now, you can be all "hurr, much superior genetics" all you want, but as anyone who has ever got glasses for the first time will tell you, you won't believe just how shitty your vision was previously.

Grow up, that's a myth and you know it. The only downside of staring at a screen is that your eyes weren't supposed to be focused on something 3 feet in front of you all day, every day. Your eyes are meant to scan, adjust to different distances and focus. The only detriment to your eyes is that you're not actively using the muscles that control your iris.

>Now, you can be all "hurr, much superior genetics" all you want, but as anyone who has ever got glasses for the first time will tell you, you won't believe just how shitty your vision was previously.
but maybe we're supposed to have that shitty vision. maybe the glasses don't repair your eyesight, they make it better than it ever was.

>thinking theres a huge difference between syphilis and gonorrhea

>mutt thinking he can talk about bad genetics
Begone creatura

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

they want to stick out

>how bad was himmler's eyesight? give an estimate
Fake news, he had great eyesight. Himmler had 20/20 vision. Nazi super science guys designed his glasses so he could spot Jew tricks from like miles away.

People like me wear -.5 -.5 over completely healthy eyes that just need to get outside more.

Sitting at a computer all day brings your eyes in.

fpbp

Fucking kek.

Attached: 1504206605305.jpg (248x189, 15K)

You dont really need to wear glasses, im -2.0, and only sometimes wear glasses.

PC screens

Attached: 1782939405959.jpg (1920x1080, 531K)