Jow Forums BTFO by Hbomber Nazis on suicide watch

Greetings from Leftypol, Comrade Hbomber has decimated the tinfoil conspiracy of cultural Marxism

youtu.be/vYQo6LI3Y7c

Self away SJWs are coming, buckos

Attached: 6b85ddbc842503f8f026567946e8bb34ab6b835240a8c9f5d1a0b5901829048c.png (292x365, 225K)

why does every leftist look like they're on hormone replacement

Does it matter? He literally debunks every retarded argument you all make

More like he regurgitates Jewish propaganda

Almost like he goes into that non sense

>i'll call everything I don't like a conspiracy theory
>that way everyone has to agree with me

>the patriarchy is a conspiracy
>The JOOOZ run the world

This
He didnt refute anything he just called it conspiracy and cited propagandists that support his position

Did you even watch the video?

No

He drank nothing but onions for 2 weeks once to "make a point"

Honestly, the very appearance of HBomberguy is enough to disregard anything he says. If he looks like that, he cannot be right.

Typical alt righter, you'll never view material that doesn't repeat what you already think

Just angry white men

Oh wow, UK flag is that you Sargon?

>Hbomber

lol cant believe anyone is stupid enough to listent to this autistic incel.

Not watching it but I did downvote it

More or less how I feel desu

Yeah, pretty much.

Eat shit, faggot.

Such an intelligent free thinker, this is exactly how people followed Hitler you fucking idiot

you say that like its a bad thing. kys nig nog

>this is exactly how people followed Hitler
B A S E D

Why do you have to cite some teenaged brainlet's gay 20 minute jewtube video? If you have an argument, why don't you just make it?

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

>2015

fuck off 2 year old boomer fagget when your balls have dropped

>mfw this guy used to be the based fitzthistlewits
>now he's become this

I'm trolling desu, this kike shill popped up on my YouTube feed and I googled his Incel ass and apparently hes getting more popular?

I've never actually heard of him but of course baiting Jow Forumsacks is the only way to get attention

Is this faggot getting more popular as of late or is it normie shit trickling its way into my suggestions?

Attached: 1528279617095.gif (640x828, 2.46M)

>self away
what's that, a nice way of saying they kill themselves?

but yes the idea of "cultural marxism" is top autism, actual marxists hate progressives and blame degeneracy on capitilism

>cultural Marxism isn't real
Eat shit.

Attached: 1528365971804.png (609x717, 188K)

Hello fellow troll

If you're baiting for validation on the bluewave, don't worry it's not panning out to be much

Attached: 1528267688091.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

OP is a flaming faggot, this is a Racewar Johnny thread now

Attached: 1513260521547.jpg (1200x936, 813K)

I shall take this for my meme vault, Senpai

Attached: 1513244317773.jpg (732x960, 90K)

very racist thing to say

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1513226989004.jpg (1200x815, 213K)

I accept the threads fate

Attached: 2911e093ac17e22bb23ad1f7ae99b20aa593c47dec5d6b980fe3033e3533bfea.jpg (458x390, 38K)

It worked, Goy

Where’s his hairline?

Attached: 82F71104-BA4C-484E-9325-F0C4C8CAC094.png (313x325, 89K)

Ad Hominem for 20 minutes. "Why should I take you seriously if you state a position that I don't agree with?" *Gay joke*

Too long to be pasta, try again

Attached: 1527273097823.jpg (480x580, 40K)

W-were coming for you D-drumpfff

Attached: 1528267620543.jpg (718x960, 117K)

Waiting to shill on IG posts today i see

what the fuck happened to this lad?

Attached: soybombergoy.png (292x365, 152K)

holy shit that picture

Attached: topkekk.jpg (413x395, 18K)

you stupid fucking nigger, stop posting your videos. You look like a lesbian.

Is that you, the Golden One?

Basedburger made a video about you stating you're homoerotic and a muhsoggyknee. Then went on to decry homophobia

if you dont like a vid the best thing to do is literally nothing.. i know thats sometimes hard but commenting, voting and even downvoting it all makes no difference all of these things put the video in a higher priority in the youtube search algorithm for more people to see.
So if you hate something ignore it anything else will help to spread it. Thats why you have dumb ecelebs say after vides "disagree with me? let me know in the comments lololo"

Take it Goy! Spread it

Damn, really? I read he makes like 7k per vidya off KikeTube

Because they are.

>fitzthistlewits
He is mechagamezilla brainlet