Why do Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese look like Arabs (hooked big noses, darker skin, hairy and smelly)?

Why do Greeks, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese look like Arabs (hooked big noses, darker skin, hairy and smelly)?

Attached: 1525290549993.png (350x350, 151K)

They are same race.

Isn't this obvious?
They had to deal with arabs the most due to their close geographical position with them and as a result ended up getting raped by arabs more often than the other europeans.
Swedes and French people will likely look the same in a couple decades.

Sage.

cause they were invaded by arabs ottomans and moors for 2000 years.

Similar phenotype.

So why do Iranians look different from Arabs? Why do Armenians look different from Arabs? Why do Azeris look different from Arabs? Why do Georgians look different from Arabs?

Italians, Greeks, Spanish, Portuguese don't have Arab genes, yet they look the same as Arabs. So they were never "raped by the Arabs", as you are desperately trying to claim.

sure go read a history book you dumb cunt.

Spain was conquered by Arabs, Greeks was conquered by Ottomans, but they never "mixed", as you are claiming. They just look the same.

>sure go read a history book you dumb cunt.
show me a history book where it says they have the same genes and were raped by Arabs you dumb cunt

FYI, only Portuguese, Spanish and North Italians are close genetically.

What about Greeks. Are they closer to North Africans and Sicilians?

Attached: 1516780802162.jpg (800x600, 211K)

Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily...

Attached: D8CEEBA9-8764-4654-8101-D670076CBD0A.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

Higher proportion of neolithic farmer ancestry.

All genetic studies show similar results to this.

Attached: genetic_map_of_europe.png (1024x819, 159K)

This isn't true, never will be, and there's no evidence.

They look the same because of the environment. Altho, I wouldn't say South Europeans look exactly like Arabs, but both groups have similar facial features (big noses).

Still look distinct from arabs.

Attached: 04-vangelis.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 92K)

yea the nigs flooded in and rapes every hole they found. then later the wops just killed the nigs when the nigs thought they were in control. why they didnt just do that from the start is a mystery but maybe they were just being cucks like collectively every one was sick of their own wives and were like she deserves that but nobody wants to live next to nigs

This is very interesting, because Romania and France are far away from each other, and they're surrounded by difference Euoreans, yet Romanians and French have similar genes.

I always thought Hungarians, Romanians and Austrians had similar traits, since they're neighbors, but it appears to not be case at all.

>North and South Italy stratified
>Sardinia somewhere far, far away
every fucking time

Europeans*

I'm not desperately trying to make a claim here.
Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, and Georgians also all look similar to Arabs.
Not all of them, but not all Med and Southern Europeans look similar to Arabs either.

I don't have much investment in this, so if I'm wrong, I don't really give a shit, this is just what I assumed to be the reason.
I seem to have hit a nerve.
Show flag.

Ok, if you say so.
It's impossible that the people closer to the violent rapey sand niggers, with a history of warring with the violent rapey sand niggers may have ended up a little bit mixed with the violent rapey sand niggers.

>Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, and Georgians also all look similar to Arabs.
No, they don't.

Attached: 1520743583794.jpg (1066x1599, 251K)

>Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, and Georgians also all look similar to Arabs.
No.

have you ever looked at a map and examined the distance between these places? every single one of these coastal peoples is a transplant from asia minor, the first known ocean-faring traders, who are in turn transplants from other semitic and sumerian traders. the first greek philosophers literally lived in turkey.

Roman Empire used niggers and Berbers as slaves and as gladiators for their own amusement. There is no proof of niggers or Arabs raping South Europeans. Ottomans consisted of Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Georgians etc that converted to Islam and spoke Turkish since it was the lingua franca in the empire at that time, so it doesn't make any sense to say "Ottomans raped the Greeks". Also, the Ottomans despised the Arabs which is funny because Islam is a Semitic language.

I meant to say Semitic religion, not Semitic language.

>hurr durr look the same because of the environment.
((((Jared Diamond)))) pseudoscience please gtfo my pol.
inb4 muh domesticated animals

Attached: 1345186705911.jpg (403x403, 71K)

>italians

Attached: 1497144244253.jpg (510x697, 82K)

Stupid divide and conquer.
no one cares as long as everyone has western ideals so ...piss off.

Go fuck yourself, and take your civic nationalism somewhere else.

youre fucking retarded, literal state of shard education

Yeah Im from the mediterranean coast ny nose is sooo big and I look sooo arab.Fucking jew trash you are.

Attached: IZ1XO5D.png (444x1073, 533K)

As a Palestinian I can spot a Persian from a mile away. Proximity isn’t the whole story.

My family the same they look arab as fuck yo this is like saudi arabia my man, everybody lloks arab here(sarcasm fucking retarded jew)

reminder that italians aren't europeans and are occupying euro-lands

Yes they do.

No proof besides being at war against arabs since forever.

Because they are fucking arabs. Clearly the inquisition wasn't thorough enough

You are wrong.
Italians even if they have a lil mix atm can breed it out of themselves soon enough so long as they get breadpilled.

He is right though. Alot of you guys do look like classic sand niggers or turks. Pretty nasty desu

He’s right. There bloodlines exist in that country longer than yours Fucking meme flag faggot.

Tl;dr - we are one people and always have been

Attached: 4F7A9D16-609D-484C-AA78-812738F9BBF5.jpg (1324x620, 304K)

we aren't europeans

Thats a jewish lie retarded ,fucking american education man , most of you are just ignorant fools

The average American would be hard pressed to distinguish a greek, italian, spaniard, turkish, or arab.

It's the sad truth.

I don't match with your description

>t.northern spaniard

Native europeans are very similar to arabs

Its because they mostly look the same. Hairy and smelly

sure more jewish crap ,THE MOST HANDSOME ARABS KINDA LOOK SPANIARD(even then you can tell they are arab) RETARDED but most of them dont look like us,

Attached: arab[1].jpg (200x267, 8K)

Yes u r

no,and we are occupying european lands and they are doing nothing about it
i laugh at europeans

LOL this one looks way more spaniard than the other what a fucking surprise

Attached: 92efc4fa28965c51a8fb79051123a1b4[1].jpg (524x687, 49K)

Because Arabs are descended from them

we are white senpai

Attached: 90cd34263a633b458b6f576d01eca6dc[1].jpg (1515x1024, 317K)

Go home.

The average Iberian male is so godforsaking ugly. Most of those guys look worse than the 56% meme.

dont listen to hindu-descended anglos and germs.

Theyre still LARPing as meds and are jelly of all the creations meds have in comparison to them. Balks moreso even. Even Slavs could be said to have accomplished more than them.

Truly there is nothing more pathetic than being an Anglo/Germ.

we aren't native europeans

>hooked big noses
Big, not hooked. Pic related.
>darker skin
They live closer to the Equator, no shit they are more tanned.
>hairy
It's called testosterone.
>smelly
It's called being an adult.

Only niggers, snow niggers and rice niggers don't have these features. A coincidence? I think not.

Attached: 38NefMe.jpg (581x248, 25K)

You arent Abdul.

why do jews make the same fucking kike thread every day? it’s what gets jews the bullet in the head soon. jews are jealous of all those groups you kike op

sage all jidf

i'm not abdul,i am 100% italian and therefore not european

YOU ARE FUKKEN WHITE
Or maybe you're one of the achmeds or jamals that just got into the place

Like I said you arent Abdul.