How many f'ing scandals did the media and deep state cover up for Obama?

I do not miss Obama
>latest tweet
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1004743621587894272

Attached: Tweet.png (605x400, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/06/obama-administration-allegedly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-system.html
apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2
newsweek.com/will-israel-and-iran-go-war-leaders-warn-imminent-threat-during-netanyahus-960470
deadspin.com/argentina-cancel-friendly-in-israel-following-protests-1826608432
youtu.be/bc_pUJOzhrE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
anyone got a source to the story POTUS is referencing?

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/06/obama-administration-allegedly-gave-iran-access-to-us-financial-system.html

Kang BTFO

apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2
inb4 muh fox news
ap broke the story

cheers and thanks

Its starting to become clear that Obama, Brennon, and Jarrett are Agents of Iran. How can one administration have been so corrupted?

It didn't tip you off when Obama said he was going to fundamentally transform America and then later complained the Founders made it too difficult for him to change things?
The entire government from head to toe should be purged. They're ALL traitors.

Attached: D8D8251B-642B-4672-98B1-9FEAA8C64213.jpg (1672x2572, 580K)

Everything Obama did makes a lot more sense if you accept that he was trying to destroy America.

I always figured obama was corrupt but I had no idea how deep it went.
These people just openly dont give a fuck about the law.

The real question is whether conservatives have the balls to try and press for charges of treason and execution. Or will they just let it go and then act shocked when it happens again?
When Democrats get perpetual reign over the country in a few decades thanks to demographic change, they'll do so much worse. Time is running out.

You're absolutely right. In a decade the voting base will tilt in favor of lefties enough so that we'll never see another republic candidate. l
Trump is already doing an insane amount of good work in a good amount of time, but we need to start seeing convictions and indictments

Was there anything legal and not corrupt under Obama?

In fact, this is our absolute last chance. My hope is everyone is waiting for the IG report before they think about getting involved. Once that is a dud maybe we can actually start fighting back.

Conservatives are only good at conserving the status quo, which is bending over for the left.

I dont really think this will stop Mueller.

you know you can type out fucking, your mom isnt watching.

>Trump knew someone that knew someone else that at some point stayed in the same hotel as a Russian individual with some connections to the Putin government.
Holy shit conservatards BTFO this is clearly collusion, Drumpf is a traitor, IMPEACH

>Obama and his aides admit to lying to the American people and are discovered to be bending over backwards in order to please Iran, including trying to get financial institutions to violate American laws for them.
Not a peep.

>Republicans point out that the Iran deal allows them to keep their nuclear operations in the backroom and as soon as the time runs out to quickly resume with it.
Holy shit you are paranoid this deal is amazing they won't be able to resume their operations for years after the deal is concluded, no we made sure they didn't keep their operations going in the backroom why don't you trust our intelligence agencies, you traitor?

>Only a month after the Iran deal goes to shit they already have their operations up and running again.
See stupid republicans, this is why we needed the deal, they had stopped their operations for real thanks to Obama but now that the orange cheetoh ruined it they are up at it again, no just because they restored their operations in a month doesn't mean you were right about the whole backroom thing.

God I hate American democrats.

Surely there have to be some big consequences like dissolving or at least crippling intelligence agencies

Why would they? Let me put it simply, Congress is implicit. They are extremely corrupt and the major reason why Trump can't do anything. Fire Mueller? Impeach. Build the wall? Fuck you we're forcing amnesty. Fire Rosenstein? Impeach Drumph. The Republicans are backstabbers who don't need a real reason to try to take down Trump. Or rather they have a very good reason to, which is that he's attacking their gravy train.

>Muh Iran
>Muh Netanyahu
All this neocon boomer shilling against the one country openly willing to stand up to Israel. They should have never been sanctioned in the first place. Stop slurping kike semen and wake up to the fact that a strong Iran is actually a good thing which helps us in the fight against the global Jew.

Attached: 1525114957629.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Indeed, conservatism is dead.

The intelligence agencies run the country. When they are openly defiant against a sitting President and are trying to oust him, you know things are bad. The Republic is dead, storm clouds are gathering on the horizon.

It's up to the American people then. We can't let them succeed in their "gun control" agenda.

Attached: 1499638058430.jpg (632x732, 351K)

I've noticed how the media is now ignoring everything the president says on tt. They seem frustrated for being incapable of doing a characther assasination.

>boomer

HI SHAREBLUE FAGGOT

If you'll recall, the media and Obama himself said no scandals!

Nuh uh! Did you guys not hear that Comey is so screwed? Get this: the IG report is so devastating to the Deep Stare that they described Comey’s seditious crime spree as...
wait for it...
“Comey has had a history of being insubordinate”.
Boom!
#TrustThePlan
#TrustWeissman
#TrustHorowitz
#TrustRosenstein

Attached: D8FBA119-57AC-40F1-8B58-FF2FA8445B3B.jpg (2675x2871, 1.14M)

You tried.

Attached: retard pepe.png (251x201, 7K)

Israel wants Iran to have nukes so that America will invade them. Or so Iran will nuke the U.S. and start WWIII. Either way Israel will use it to get goyim to die for Israels needs. Obongo might support Iran, but he is still a kike puppet.

And you are a useful idiot. Notice the wording "insubordinate." That is literally trying to sacrifice Comey so everyone else gets off scot free. Until I see these fucks in jail or bankrupt, there is no justice.

You are too stupid to be here.

Attached: obama scandal free.png (1280x720, 813K)

Does anyone but idiots, traitors and kikes care about Iran before US' own border wall, the thing people of America voted for?

Attached: 1516951959724.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

>useful idiot
Don’t worry, user. The IG report is now being pushed back to late June/super early 2025. It must be really bad, huh? #TrustWeissman #TrustRosenstein #TrustHorowitz #TrustSessionsstein

Attached: 9B4C419D-9037-4116-9680-84788DA5219D.jpg (2796x1487, 327K)

So is your goal to post this three hundred+ times today shareblue? How does David Brocks dick taste after it's been in your ass faggot?

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

Who are the 13 democrats he keeps referring to?

>How many f'ing scandals did the media and deep state cover up for Obama?
All of them

I think the Mueller team of political hacks

probably not these but pic still is related

Attached: ms13neighborsofdemocrats.jpg (666x500, 126K)

Was this place always an echo chamber?

Attached: 1313627043001.jpg (289x251, 6K)

Q predicted this.
#TrustThePlan

Mueller’s legal team of dem cronies

>holding deep state embeds accountable is what brock does
if you think i am shareblue, you are horribly lost.

Attached: EAE6BE42-AC92-4A76-ABC7-B0C689D1E5D4.jpg (2778x2655, 1.36M)

And you can't see how the narrative is being drawn. Being "insubordinate" implies he disobeyed his boss, Obama. It cuts off the tracks that would lead to the top and stop it at Comey. They are literally throwing Comey under the bus to prevent further bleeding.

Rosanne took a fall to bring attention to the fact that Jarrett has ties to the Muslim brotherhood. She made it “racist” so that every outlet would report on it.

Obama is a kike puppet, so is Trump.

The mueller team. But stick around and some dumbass will be here to tell you it’s 13 families.

(You)

>throwing comey under the bus
this is a pipe dream. comey is not even sweating. what in the world gives you the impression that he is under any heat at all?

Attached: C0F2667A-13BD-411B-9AA2-210BCD9B1C46.jpg (2343x2189, 1.02M)

>he doesn't understand that Israel has it's bets covered on both sides.

Fuck Iran, Saudi Arabia, and Israel in their filthy sand nigger asses. All of them should be decimated as an example to the rest of the world.

>When they are openly defiant against a sitting President and are trying to oust him, you know things are bad.

This. In my 40 short years, I've never seen so many federal entrenched employees openly defy a sitting president. He should fire them all and throw the instigators in jail.

I believe they even investigated themselves and found no wrong-doing.

Nevermind, this thread may be more your speed
>Peace memeflag
>Namefag
Is this what they teach you at JIDF academy?
>Either way Israel will use it to get goyim to die for Israels needs
So we should just help them by giving them exactly what they want? Give me one reason why I should support any kind of action against Iran. They may very well be on the brink of attacking the kikes in their homeland, so why wouldn't I be thrilled to see them gain access to an extra few billion dollars?
newsweek.com/will-israel-and-iran-go-war-leaders-warn-imminent-threat-during-netanyahus-960470
Out of all of the countries on earth, why are you so concerned about the financial affairs of Iran? Who are you trying to defend here? Why are you taking the side of Netanyahu and the Jews? What is your endgame?

Also operation kassandra where the Obama admin was allowing Hezbolla to run a major drug cartel op since 2010. They were funding themselves by selling dope in the US. Heroine epidemic hit like a truck over a span of 5 years. Made its way to the rural south even.

>Was this place always an echo chamber?
Was this place always an echo chamber?

Attached: auschwtizu.jpg (480x540, 37K)

>Haha the Jews run both sides anyway, might as well give up and appease them. MAGA!

Are you retarded? I am not president. I am not concerned about their financial affairs. Obongo WAS president, and he was SUPPOSED to be concerned with their financial affairs.

It does not matter what you or I think, the point is that Obama was illegally aiding a rogue nation and lying to the American people.

>Erasing them off the planet
>appeasing them

Nice critical thinking, bro.

Lynch that kike/nigger

B-B-But muh classy president
Obama spoke words good so he's innocent

How converged will the Republicans get? They may end up sucking up to the Poz more and more just to stay relevant, give the impression that the Democrats don't have full control

JIDF uses pirate flags and posts 56% and cringe compilation memes. I'm doing my own personal counter shill research and your response helped quite a bit, thank you.

Attached: NEVER FORGET.jpg (438x178, 16K)

> the point is that Obama was illegally aiding a rogue nation
Except he wasn't. Iran isn't a "rouge nation" (unlike the nuclear armed terrorist state of Israel) and there's nothing illegal about letting them access their own funds.
You Jew bastards need to understand that tides are shifting and people are waking up to your evil.
deadspin.com/argentina-cancel-friendly-in-israel-following-protests-1826608432
You can't even host soccer friendlies because don't want to associate with you. Israel is the rouge state now, American neocons just haven't gotten the message yet.

Iran is evil.

>We'll erase Israel off the planet by opposing the country that is about to go to war with Israel, and prosecuting American politicians who make legal anti Israeli decisions. M A G A boys!

I've thought that as well. Everything seems to timed.

>he doesn't know that leftist diasporas and activists have always been anti-israel
goddamn I remember my first week following politics.

Attached: drool.jpg (561x350, 61K)

Yeah and that's a good thing. Why would I attack Obama for this?

>thinking shitty ifunny memes are the work of jidf
redditors really are retarded

Attached: 1528000126506.png (755x500, 570K)

Trump meeds a totally different Laexers team.
The DOJ needs to be thrown out and be stuffed to the brim with agressive aztack dog investigators
desu

>muh libtards dont like it so it must mean it's a good thing
Great logic boomer

As I said before: it doesn't matter one fucking bit that you or I know that Israel is worse than Iran; we are not in charge.

There were laws that said that Obongo couldn't do what he did because Iran is viewed by our government as a threat to our country.

I don't disagree that Israel should be glassed or gassed by Iran, but we don't get to make those decisions.

Hahahahahahahaha Trump is continually fucking BaSED

Kill all Demon Rats!

REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OVER 30k SEALED INDICTMENTS IS NOT A JOKE

CyD

Attached: 1516095930020.jpg (2560x1920, 1.3M)

three icebergs deep fifteen feet under the icey waters of Lake Oregon a little boy is drifting. His lips a frosty hue of blue, his skintone faded and pale in the harsh white light of his snowy, wet tomb of ice. Three tommy guns float in a wooden elmstree case assembled fifty years earlier in Dade County, FL, alongside it a casket of fine Islay is dipping in the murky waters as the shortlived sun waves goodbye with it's last fleeting flimmery fleeks of sunlights flickering.

Nation of Islam was Obama's power base in Chicago.

How Barry was able to sell his BS still amazes me. He had a trailer trash mother who shacked up with one Muslim after another and reared him in Indonesia as a Muslim

Then Barry shacks up with Pakistani Muslims in college and goes to Ramadan with his boyfriend.

Next Barry tries to be a Kenyan Muslim.

This is why the media needs to be held up AND SLAUGHTERED. Fucking hiding this shit for that farsi speaking piece of shit.

How dare Iran doesnt bend the knee

Attached: IMG_otz9gr.jpg (1080x1240, 252K)

You're making it too obvious responding to me so often, m8. And I never implied whether it was good or bad, simply that to think people are "waking up" to something when it has been happening literally since the conception of Israel is retarded.

Attached: diversity.jpg (437x444, 32K)

JUST WAIT GOY THAT REPORT WILL BE OUT NEXT MONTH!!!! Fucking Q tards have been saying that shit for a year.

TURKEY SANDWHICH FIVE TIMES A DAY DUDEEEES

ALSO JEWS WHY IS MY WEBCAM LIGHT GREEN WHEN I AM NOT USING MY WEBCAM? U SUCK AT SPYING XD

>>Was this place always an echo chamber?
>Was this place always an echo chamber?

Attached: 1515262493419.jpg (750x600, 76K)

Bingo.

Attached: 20120925.jpg (933x445, 93K)

>reddit
>boomer
>ridiculing the truth
You could not make it more obvious that my assumptions were all correct. Subtly is not a kike specialty.

Attached: Elmo.jpg (1440x1269, 263K)

It's stupid to blame you for everything but the world you grew up in is not the same world we live in Gramps and you often give us really bad advice so excuse us if we don't worship you like the media advertising targeted at you does.

Attached: boomerwagesadjustedforinflation14yroldmade28anhourovertime.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

Attached: boomerposting.jpg (331x1024, 82K)

I'VE GOT A PEN
that way i can do more illegal shit

Attached: trayvons daddy.jpg (944x1312, 89K)

How about this scandal. FBI agents Strozk and Page discussing obstruction with actual written proof. Because they knew they tanked Hillary investigation per order of Comey, Lynch and Obama and did everything to hide it.

>Jason Herring FBI Assistant Congressional Affairs Director

9/12/16 Congressional oversight hearing.
youtu.be/bc_pUJOzhrE

Famous last words...
>We are not playing hide the ball from congress

Attached: Obstruction.png (2433x962, 630K)

ITT a whole group of people who are either Israeli

Or dont understand that we punish Iran because they don't bow to saudi/Israeli supremacy

Attached: 5b0da5c91e0000bf048e6e20(2).jpg (720x841, 162K)

This guy is right

>neocon boomer shilling

Attached: 1487357683773.gif (250x250, 2.23M)

>Jason (Chaffetz) isn't always sticking to the script
As if we needed any more proof this whole thing was just a show

Attached: 1525490638000.jpg (618x597, 144K)

he's mentioned 13 democrats a lot.

13 families in the Illuminati... Hmmm

No one is shilling against Iran, but there is a difference between wanting to allow them their peace and soverignty and opening up our anus for them to fuck it. Also,you have to look at the angle where Mossad would want them to grow stronger and be perceived as a threat by the west so we will intervene.

>Mormons
not even once