San Francisco, California, USA

I just got back from a vacation Francisco with my Jewish wife and had a shit time. Please allow me to tell you what we saw during ourbrief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks, chinks, spics, niggers, faggots, and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

Attached: E20FDD8F-4D29-454E-8278-6C0FA70E524D.jpg (634x982, 217K)

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive government funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. These always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area are no go zones where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

So yeah basically it was exactly identical to here in Toronto except that for hills and hot weather. I was sweating my fuckin balls off the whole time. Tl:dr version : “Vacations” are a meme, save your money.

I drove through San Francisco once on my way from San Diego to Seattle. There were a lot of Asians everywhere. I didn't stop once.

Be sure to buy one of our poo maps so you can find all the best San Francisco Treats!
Poo-O-Roni, simply can't be beat!

Attached: san francisco poo map.jpg (630x394, 117K)

San Francisco is based

Bost milkies

Jewish you say?

Attached: anne_frank.png (511x850, 751K)

worst quality of life in the us for a reason.

>>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.
Lol, leglet.

SF sucks except a few specific destinations. So many people visit and then have no idea what to do besides waste time at a few tourists spots or sit in traffic.

Savage

Why the fuck would anyone go in the first place, knowing you can catch aids from sitting on used needles on the BART?

>>>So yeah basically it was exactly identical to here in Toronto

I live at Spadina and Bloor. It's ground zero for this kind of degeneracy.

You really don't need to take BART. Go to the tea garden, painted ladies, cable cars, beach etc, spend the rest of the time exploring the Bay Area.

How tolerant of whites to allow a booming metropolis to turn into such a diverse and vibrant metropolis with rich cuisine.

Attached: 1422350630015.jpg (501x386, 71K)

You seem very low IQ

You’re not even white, dude. Stop posting.

>>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.
>>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
Confirmed liar. I've never seen any of this. The homeless and drugs are definatley a problem. But muslims? I can't remember the last time I saw one muslim walking in SF. Why the fuck would a muslim move to SF knowing it's degenerate as fuck? Fuck off, fucking paranoid faggot. stay away from SF if everything triggers you so much.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Went to SF once. While there visited a bakery that smelled of pecan so much I wanted to vomit and I like pecan. SF you will always be vomit to me

> muzzies dont like degeneracy
...batcha bazzie...gential mutilation....fucking goats....

t. Road diaries of a random faggot

You must be larping...

Muzzies are scum. Still, I've never seen one in SF.

Like I said, SF is full of crackheads and garbage, but I'm simply stating the FACT that seeing a muslim in SF is beyond rare. Close to never.

I used to have sex with Jewesses in San Francisco too
>be me work a Schwab
>boss is STACKED Jewette
>3 of 5 women in my department are Jewesses
>Slept with boss on 1st business trip together
>came back and screwed at her place a few times before we decided to cool it off because work
>her subordinate was a type-A married kikess who ran marathons ,suspected me and boss were already boning
>now she wants some
>go to work oscar party and she shows up
>gets sauced
>I give her a ride home, even though I'm wasted myself, I know it's cucky.
>she says I can sleep on her couch
>her husband is out of town on business
>2 0'clock in the morning she crawls onto the couch with me
>start making out, she has tight runners body
>she starts riding me, move to her bed and fuck till 7am
>started dating the 3rd Jewish girl in my department
>she went to brandeis and loves wu-tang
>got stoned with her and took her to a basketball game
>I got a blowie from ger on her couch and never answered her text after that
I've been clean from Hebrewess Tang for over 7 years now. Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: jazzhands.jpg (500x356, 154K)

Attached: BASEDuncletedonleftism.png (609x717, 188K)

I feel sorry for Charles R. Schwab. He must be rolling in his grave. Damn.

Whiter than you. You're prob some carib nigger, Canada is full of them

another SF highlight - yesterday the city council voted to negate the ICE contract to house illegals temporarily

>hot weather

Lol what a fucking pussy you are

I’m just not built for the sweltering heat, Pedro.

>I got a blowie from ger on her couch and never answered her text after that
This is how it's done summerfags.

0c master race

Attached: 7835676354235275.png (640x969, 649K)

Based

if you and the third worked together and you never anwered her text wouldnt that be weird at work?

I saw a guy dressed like this in Tucson walking around the park. He must have wondered how into the wrong territory because a couple of bums got up and started pushing him around.

Welcome to liberal paradise

Attached: 1527896614748.png (650x650, 13K)

I mean, it's mostly the tenderloin and SoMa. Those are shit areas anyway.

It was. She was butthurt about it, but she started dating a rich dude soon after. I saw that she's married to a fellow Jew now and moved back east.