The Incel Meme

The reason the Incel meme works so well is because of how true it is. Most white nationalists are losers with bother else to claim other than their whiteness.

Typical Nationalist is
>Fat
>Poor
>High school drop out or GED
>No job
>No car
>Lives at home

The Incel meme wouldn’t work if it didn’t so accurately describe the typical white nationalist. Once you tell a normie what an Incel is they automatically know how to identify them.

Attached: 2A9AC6FA-55F8-4556-89DE-F41D3526C15E.jpg (1242x1296, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0oe_APEtV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you such an angry incel? just get laid nerd and you wouldn't rant like one.

Attached: just-a-friendly-reminder-that-u-should-call-your-animals-7289048[2].png (500x798, 147K)

What's so strange about not having a car? Wouldn't it be a lot stranger to actually own a car if you're unemployed?

go away, incel

Attached: fert.jpg (1000x800, 71K)

pretty much.

normal well adjusted white people don't become white nationalists.

So you're saying liberalism is a way to get people to stop reproducing

No car no gash

Angry losers destabilize society
Laughing at angry losers, while proceeding to continue policies that make more and more of them is a recipe for disaster.

Why doesn’t it work on niggers?

because nigger aren't actually liberals, they just vote for the gibs

Only incels would associate with a white nationalist movement. It's such a pathetic group of people. They're literally the lowest of the low in society

Blacks are conservative, bud

Yes. Why do you think feminism is promoted so much?

well only high IQ people are liberals (according to liberals) and we all know the average IQ or niggers

Automation makes beta males an uneedec use of resources. Kill them and turn their bodies into plant food.

>90 out of wedlock births
>Conservative

Pick one

More god damned "Incel" spam.

Attached: 1528225463405.jpg (770x800, 165K)

The current reproductive env8ronmwnt is going to distill the highest performing whites into the next generation and any gaps in is, work ethic, morality with the other races will dramatically widen.

>implying more than a tiny fraction of the people you describe are even "white nationalists"

Attached: 1446508179414.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Reminder this guy posts his own Twitter to get hits.
You can safely ignore.
Sage

This is a good point. Don't know that "incel tracker" account but if it's anything like SPLC or "racism dog" then pretty much anyone right of the center is a WN by default.

sage the fields

Did someone shit in your pussy hat?

Incel is just another "boogeyman". Niggers have "the white man", communists have "fascists", jews have "the nazis", video games developers have "muh gamergate", etc... etc...

Its okay to kill your enemies in the streets. It was common practice 150 years ago. You know why people are going on rampages today? Massacring dozens of random people? Because the internet has given them more enemies than they can count. A bunch of fucking cowards influencing people and even the world with their keyboards. Demoralizing people. Bullying people. All sorts of fucked up shit. They should be shot for their cowardice alone. The things they say, they should be butchered for. I believe in freedom of speech. But that doesn’t mean you can say whatever the fuck you want. Theres a line and some people love crossing it. They love preying on people. They’re cowards. They deserve an early death.

Attached: B781ADED-739E-456E-8C32-8615C10073EF.gif (800x592, 708K)

Sex is wrong and immoral! Sex should be banned and made illegal. Casual sex/hook up culture is to blame. The world needs to be changed into an oppressive state like the novel '1984', including the creation of the 'anti-sex league'. Sex Ed should be banned and made illegal. If we do not talk about it, it does not happen.

You're alright leaf.
saged

Attached: 1517696768324.png (660x1112, 132K)

That actually explains the Jewish revolutionary spirit quite well.

>congratulations, youve won
Propane pipe bombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0oe_APEtV8

Attached: 147C5A1E-D9CF-414F-A2EB-068DA722F26D.gif (320x240, 1.78M)

When you talk about incel you do know you are describing 95% of the people. Regardless of race, gender,age this description is how humans behave.
Muslim, Jews, Christians, Buddhas
So what’s the real agenda behind this ?
Is it programming ?
Is it recruiting ?
Is it comforting to be better/higher ?
Is there a difference from everyone’s selfishness ?
Why does every race,gender do this ?
Everyone is not a winner
No one is entitled
Someone has created a false reality.
And reality has come

Liberals are retarded. Theyre useless fucking idiots who can only get support by bullying people. First it was orange people. Now its the celibate. Ttheyre fucking retards and eventually people are gonna get sick of it and they wont have anyone left to defend them.

They do it because murder is illegal. So its okay to wage psychological warfare. Im gonna fucking merk these motherfuckers. I want to cut their fucking heads off.

Yes
It is like the movie 1984 or Brazil
With a little envy put in.
Now other groups will be labeled with these incels.
The old, religions, race, gender
There is a lot of single people

Whats wrong with living at home? do people not live at homes anymore?

this board fucking sucks now. it's all slide thread bullshit, normalfag infestations (who the fuck on Jow Forums has ever called wizards incels?), plebbit tier "muh based black people" comments, and fucking mongoloids falling for bait threads every single time. even my goddamn safespace Jow Forums is a fucking shitshow. nuke this world when?

>Lives at home
As opposed to living on the street?

Thanks, Shill!
I'll be reporting this account.
Advise other Anons to do the same.

Why have so many mass shooters have large bank accounts ?
Why have so many millionaires kill people over trivial things ?
Is this the rich trying to blame the poor people ?
Money controls politics

Many people live at home
In the times of past people would live at home until they had a foundation and then start life with ease

>INCEL
the left is actively trying to meme Incel = ISIS in the mind's of normies. and that incel's are dangerous and a threat to society. they will call for action and will demand that tech companies start to identify and track incels.
the left can't meme and incel is just a leftist reddit meme

Incel = single white male

Attached: disgusting.jpg (660x660, 124K)

It’s the rich hiding the mental illness
The police can’t stop them
Look up John Depont

diversity is our strength

I don’t think it’s race it’s more
Mental illness

>53 years old
I even know literal retards who have had lovers.
I mean how can you evolutionary fuck up that much.

>millions and millions of white men with nothing to do and nothing to lose sitting around plotting to overthrow civilization
>it's a good thing
I'm going to kill your family and laugh while I do it. And I'm actually pretty good looking so you probably won't even mind. It'll be like a movie.

Attached: 69631d4f90f1307100e2bf82806c6e000b28a73efcf27675e821bc841269b58a.jpg (675x904, 69K)

volcels represent.

>not fat
>good job
>own car
>pay taxes
>own place
>tons of free time

31 y/o white male. don't let these fucks make you think you need to have sex or be in a relationship to be happy. it's a fucking lie.

This sounds like a demoralization thread

Yes it is
But money is the problem
People think there richer then what they are.
Tori spellding white and lives off her mom.
Could a false reality be the problem ?

Keep telling yourself that, OP.

Attached: 1528411342343.jpg (1001x1175, 398K)

It honestly has zero effect because its the same "you're a virgin loser" attack under a different guise.
No one cared that you called me a virgin then, I don't care if you do it now.

aren't all threads on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525901478157.jpg (1024x698, 133K)

Sure. But what's an incel?

Incels lack masculinity and therefore, cannot perpetuate toxic masculinity. Checkmate, faggot.

This. Niggers generally hate fags and are massively ethno-nationalists.

how the fuck do you go that long without fucking?
it's so fucking easy, I got psoriasis, am chunky, missing teeth, and can still get fucked.
Just fucking ask

>53
Damn, you don't see too many grand wizards around. His powers must be immense.

It’s a American excuse for mental illness
American economy is good and there drunk on this little money they have
This problem is all genders, race, religions, and some Americans find a opportunity to go after another group.

False reality
There entitled to the best and when the best won’t do they have a outburst
Clinton when she doesn’t get her way
Her husband lied to America
Then the Obama lies
People become pro race
Only problem is politicians don’t go to wear 95% of the people are.
False reality
Everyone is a winner
Narcissistic

Narcissistic people looking to feed
Democrats brain washed people now there loosing the mind.
More drugs entered the us during the democrats
You been had

Everybody posting in this thread is an incel.

Drugs
Women like a drug supplier
After time they fall out of society

yes be distracted.....

ignore the real problem out there and instead of formulating to work against them, worry about this BS.

All as planned, you guys make your self destruction too easy... stop being predictable.

Sounds like it’s not race it’s Alpha and bata
Alpha trying to defend itself by saying the week alpha is bata when in reality it’s the alpha.
Probably mentally illness
Drug use
False reality

more infighting, rabbeyes love watching a good distraction truman.

Just ignore the rabbeyes behind it... coordinated to the destruction of your people.

some blacks are conservative, although they have a higher rate of christians probably, so there's hope that they might stop voting for their reenslavement.

Wizards are 40+ only newfag. And robot means aspie NEET. We never had a word for incel other than virgin.

Too bad it's absolutely impossible to ever prove whether someone is or isn't an incel without them admitting it

Mental abuse
Constant demeanor of a human
Lack of freedom of choice
Being around a narcissistic personality
Torment until there is no self esteem
Suffocate there likes
Replace with violence and abusive words
Then a total meltdown
Someone had to create the incel.
By scientific data

Wizard has always been the age of 30 since the inception of it newfag.

All social justice advocates are losers.
Why would they advocate for change if they were winning?

I never understood the whole incel meme. I've never understood the point of having a girlfriend or even a wife. You get married, and then have a 50% chance of getting a divorce. She takes half of all your shit, and you pay vaginomy for the rest of your life. Or at least a long time. Not only that, but being married doesn't guarantee you getting laid. Usually you get laid a lot less.

And committed relationships don't make sense to me either. What's the point? You have to spend money on some bitch just to get laid? You get laid, sure, but what about the rest of the 23 hours and 58 minutes you have to deal with that bitch? Most women have nothing interesting to say at all.

Young men need to focus more on themselves rather than getting pussy. If you wanna get laid, go get a hooker or go to a bar. Get it out of your system, and go back to bettering yourself. Ignore the bitter, wall-hitting skanks trying to shame you into a relationship and focus on your career.

Nice to be having a word for it. But remember, even being married with kids is not a reason it wouldn't apply.

Attached: 2z.png (487x203, 74K)

they label what they fear, the broken conditioning.

now more than ever people are realizing the world around them, it can grow everyday or die. That choice belongs to each person, everyone is drafted into this war. Make no mistake about it, they have declared open war long ago, a war people couldnt see or touch but the J are achieving their goals...

Excuse
Human nature
Humans are naturally violent
It’s our ability to be civilized that separates us from animals
I’m not trapped in any social circles
If I don’t feel comfortable I can leave
Self resourceful
I’m not rich but believe in harmony is the cap stone.
Robots will fight our future wars so you can’t have a excuse for your behavior.

Yes
It’s a new label
Everything needs a label
Why label ?
Human nature
To feel special with out doing anything
Narcissistic

>strawman: the meme
Wow, nice arguments right there, the left sure will win if they keep improving their shame tactics, it has been working so good in the last year.

Maybe it’s narcissism
Mental illness
You were told your whole life you were king
So you act like a king
But outside your circle you get attention
And the narcissistic personality starts to act out.
Outbursts
False reality
Everyone is a winner
You have been brainwashed

Have you got any evidence for this or are you just pretending it’s true like “all cultures are equal” or “diversity is our strength”

Incel quite accurately describes leftwing beta males but it’s those same beta males who end up as feminists in desperation for pussy so they use the term more than anyone

I'll never forget this thread

Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 1528335741686.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

T. Genuine retard

George Washington

f
p
b
p

>lives at home

Universal sign of a trash person

Wrong, You become a wizard at 30

This, a true man lives in the woods.

Where is your source? How do you "know" so much about "white nationalism" oh wait your full of shit

Black conservatives vote democrat.

What does this pic have to do with white nationalists? you couldn't cite that shit if your life depended on it

Just viewing Jow Forums and Trump rallies

Attached: 4773FCBB-6843-44BD-85B3-A5D92CA081D3.jpg (682x1024, 159K)

>The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested

>It is often said, the toastier the roast, the bigger the beef. Something mysterious happens amidst a given roastie’s goring and boring, the punishing penetrations and serial prolapses. That once delicate, sliver of an innie blossoms like an angry meaty tulip, one that holds only gaping darkness as its pollen. Diving deeper into her labyrinthine labia, we peer into an incredible world beneath the beef and bologna, one ruled by a kind of ‘Rule of the Jungle,” only this empowered ecology spreads itself open to a new batch of invasive species almost every evening. Those Papilloma particles are pummeled and pulverized into her flesh, the same as the sticky spores of Gonorrhea, the motley lots of adenoviruses, amoebas and anaerobic fauna, many from vastly far away places. Driven through her epithelial layers and deep into her beef, they burrow and seek out nutrition, infection, and begin to terraform the vaginal tissues into a land suitable for the apocalyptic droves deposited throughout each cycle of the sun. Her immune system has long since grown into an abiding symbiosis with the invasive menagerie of bacteria, fungie and flagelating mystery monsters, even incorporating genes delivered by the various retroviruses and postules of microRNA sent throughout her blood stream at the behest of her vagina’s new tenants. Designed by nature to be a fertile pasture for reproduction, now her semen-soddened womb whistles hollow like a ghostly edifice remaining from a war. But she has become enhanced in other ways by her network of viral supporters. HPV has hacked her dopamine and serotonin circuitry, making her bolder and more brazen, more risk-seeking and even more sexually insatiable.

This.
I just hate women. Women have shown interest in me but I hate them so god damn much

This

>Atop a new cock, the roastie must ride, and the plentiful organisms who have accelerated this behavior are more than happy to go along. Every new cock that thunders into her caverns will emerge slick with generations of eager microbes, poised to pilfer whichever pussies await. With the advent of cock sharing apps on their phones, the roastie can spread her sexually transmitted spawn at a geometric rate, leading to a new pan-vaginal ecology that extends across the urbanized world. A splat of virii from Jakarta may pollinate the meat flowers of a swingers club in a sleepy British countryside, only to then appear in American college dorms before shipping itself inside travelers bound for Tokyo, Toronto and Taipei. The hyperactive sexual behaviors of the modern roastie ensure these rapid transmissions and go on to create a Darwinian cauldron in which entire continents' best sexually transmitted organisms vie for survival: Turkish syphilis must best a West African Chlamydia for control of a patch of pussy, and all of them fear the HIV, for it casts a great uncertainty over their continued access to unlimited penises. This ceaseless genetic warfare has weaved its way into the roastie’s genome, driving her near mad with compulsion for another go on the cock carousel, her own natural instincts having melded with the minge microbiome steering her. Obstruct or otherwise hinder her access to dick, and you will be met with incandescent feminine rage, albeit tinged by a mind soppy with yearning for yet another new protuberant phallus. The roastie can only think in terms of genitalia and sexual behavior, and so her opponent must obviously be a virgin, or a sexually impoverished beta male. Or his penis has the fault of being one of the few that have not cleaved her bunny bloody. Whatever the criticism, the rage is purely an expression of the busy biome sizzling away within the endless ravines of her rippling beef. She really cannot help herself.

Geez, care to elaborate why?

This but pre-ironically