Why are right wing retard conservashits so mentally ill?

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: unemployment for poltards.png (600x103, 10K)

Attached: unemployment for poltards2.png (620x140, 16K)

Attached: phony.png (1376x1400, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Unemployment is much more complicated than the raw %. This applies to both Obama and Trump.

obamaleaf, with one of the best infographics of all time. noyce.

why are conservashits so mentally ill? because they're uneducated and try to cover their inferiority complex up by aligning with other insecure idiots under the "white nationalist" = racist shit. "hurr durr im better cuz im white, even though i'm a poor worthless idiot"

Attached: kek.jpg (750x634, 209K)

this guy gets it

Attached: ceos4.jpg (1644x624, 102K)

This board is satire, leaf. You should know that as your entire country exists to shitpost

desu u should give obama some props for managing to rebalance the enployment rate, but it's quite visible that it was about to stabilize before trump got in

Why do i keep hearing that unemployment is at its lowest levels and at the same time homelessness is rising....

because of the opioid crisis, and the republishits insisting on slashing the safety net and trying their damnedest to repeal obamacare. also giving tax cuts to the wealthy which drives real estate prices and rent in cities up.

THIS

Ok. I mean I wouldnt mind if the homeless died. I am just saying the message isnt consistent. Trump is obviously lying about the unemployment numbers.

Does that chart include the people who stopped looking for work? Remember, Obama & Company decided to not include people who just threw up their hands and flat out stopped looking for work.

trump train pushes onward

I hope you and everyone else who responds to Obamaleaf without saging dies in a dumpster fire.

Attached: trumptrain.jpg (740x491, 171K)

Now show the correlation with the party in control of Congress.
I'll wait

no they didn't

that's just a right wing retard meme

Attached: fredgraphu4.png (1168x450, 35K)

lmao u mad

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary.

Being homeless is a full time job.

well, i lived in the city and i didn't vote. because the state i'm registered in is always blue, and i honestly wasn't a big fan of hillary.

i was and am still hardcore bernie.

>no they didn't
Yes they did. You aren't considering in the workforce if you stop looking for a job and stop counting against unemployment numbers. I'm not even sure this was an Obama era policy.

Gonna love the day when the sharia caliphate that you've spent so much time defending knocks on your door, oleaf. You've entrenched yourself so deeply into your emotional investment sans logic that all that is left for you is that.

Attached: 1528416010831.png (293x324, 95K)

what does U4 measure?

muh sharia!

if any religious group is knocking on my door it's the Jehovahs

Who will be among the first converts. Enjoy.

>In 8 years Obama manages to get the unemployment rate back down to about the pre-recession level helped by a significant decrease in labor force participation
>In one year Trump pushes it down to record lows while increasing labor force participation

Attached: 1522787225585.gif (438x358, 29K)

What does U4 have to do with official government unemployment numbers? You can't say "they didn't do that" when it's an objective fact they did and then present another set of adjusted unemployment numbers as evidence that the government didn't do something we know they did.

Attached: fgdjfg.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

Attached: anti_communist_action__anti_antifa__by_midnight_fantom-daz9jg7.jpg (720x715, 44K)

>let me show you these silly pictures about trump
>btw I want to raise taxes on you and increase crime in your neighborhood
>also I hate you for being white

I sure am stumped

so mansplain me, please

what has trump done so far that deserves him stealing credit from bernanke, yellen, and obama? nothing that matters.

prove me wrong.
protip, obamaleaf will wreck you

>SlowesteconomicrecoveryinUShistory.jpg

Remember when Obama deliberately devalued the currency to serve the interests of the banking industry, foreign investors and foreign economies?

Based champion of the working man ehh, leaf?

Attached: Quantitative easing timeline Sept2012.jpg (1125x732, 154K)

Obama never changed how unemployment is calculated. U4 includes discouraged workers.

You retards just make shit up because u don't understand unemployment rates.

What does U4 measure?

USD soared under Obama.

Wtf r u retards talking about? where do u get this shit from

Attached: usd index2.png (1168x456, 67K)

>worst financial crisis since the great depression
and you’re comparing it to ordinary recession cycle downturns. doublethink.

>devalued the currency
why don’t you look at the numbers. bernanke and hellen did quantitative easing to combat a deflationary spiral, and it worked, with almost no inflation.

friend of the working man? yes. you’d have preferred if there were bank runs and everyone who wasn’t hoarding gold or owned massive amounts of real estate had their money go poof when the banks went under?

the recovery was a miracle and we should be thanking bernanke and hellen and obama with all our hearts

gd autocorrect. not hellen, yellen

Do you ever think that there is a lag between policy creation and implementation. That maybe Clinton and Obama are reaping the benefits of bush1 / Reagan and bush2 policies setting the course straight after Clinton and Obama policies hurt the economies ?

Why are you talking about U4 like that's the number the government quotes in press conferences. They give unemployment numbers and it's an objective fact that it doesn't count people not in the workforce.

of course there's a lag in economics. that's why bush is to blame for the recession, obama is to thank for the recovery and continued economic strength, and trump will be to blame for the debt crisis, thanks to his terrible tax bill and horrendous budget

Attached: kingofdebt.jpg (1256x886, 270K)

That's a pretty loaded question but I'll try to give you some examples:
>Removed excessive regulations on coal and other fossil fuel production
>Slashed corporate tax rate to 21%, encouraging all sectors of business to expand
>Encouraged domestic steel and aluminum production through import tariffs
>Pulled out of TPP, encouraging domestic manufacturing and raw material production
>Signed new, more favorable trade deals with China and Japan
>Expanded the Pentagon's budget, opening more jobs in the military
And so on and so on.

of course he would. he loves the kochs (look who's our new secretary of state! a bonafide koch shill) and hates the environment since he denies science. economically good in the short term but TERRIBLE in the long term
>Slashed corporate tax rate to 21%, encouraging all sectors of business to expand
fair point, but obama also supported slashing the corporate tax rate.
>Encouraged domestic steel and aluminum production through import tariffs
>hurr durr tariffs are smart economically
this is totally the wrong move economically. 99% of economists think it's a bad idea.
>Pulled out of TPP, encouraging domestic manufacturing and raw material production
TPP never was in effect. this is moot
>Signed new, more favorable trade deals with China and Japan
insignificant. if anything he caved to the chinese
>Expanded the Pentagon's budget, opening more jobs in the military
yes, putting us even further in debt spending on things that yield no return, even when we already have a military budget larger than the next 5 or 6 largest countries' budgets combined.

>and so on and so on
you have nothing else except this really weak shit which actually, like i predicted, doesn't matter

Yeah and it only cost him 12 trillion dollars, what a fucking genius.

>economically good in the short term but TERRIBLE in the long term
OK nigger, show me a scientific study that shows any change in the government's policy can reverse global warming and I'll forget about this point.
>fair point, but obama also supported slashing the corporate tax rate.
So why didn't he?
>99% of economists think it's a bad idea.
If that's the case, so far it looks like 99% of economists are dead wrong.
>TPP never was in effect. this is moot
No it ain't. Lots of businesses made plans with the assumption that it would go into effect. Now they know it won't.
>insignificant. if anything he caved to the chinese
We're fucking exporting rice to China now. Run that through your think box a couple times.
>putting us even further in debt spending on things that yield no return, even when we already have a military budget larger than the next 5 or 6 largest countries' budgets combined.
Nothing runs up a debt like war, and who'd want to start one with us like this?

FTN is down

>Trump and Bernie both point out that unemployment numbers are highly manipulated bullshit
>Obamabots REEEEEEEE insisting the Negro King saved the world
>Jews prepare to hand the failing republic over to Shillary in exchange for open borders and the Final Browning
>whoops, Trump won
>Trump decides, fine, we'll use your manipulated as fuck numbers
>oh look, I'm breaking new records!
>THOSE WERE HER LIES! REEEEE!
>liberals forced to suck orange dick or admit that King Nigger was propped up using lies

14D Backgammon, Leafkike. 14D Backgammon.

Attached: 1l6803[1].jpg (2319x1546, 228K)

>OK [hurr durr], show me a scientific study that shows any change in the government's policy can reverse global warming and I'll forget about this point.
science denial at its finest. i don't have to show you a study, i can just explain this: burning fossil fuels emits greenhouse gasses that cause global warming. 99.9% of scientists agree that's what we should do. stop being a fucking larper.

>So why didn't he?
because the republishits were saying "no" to everything obama supported, even if they supported it too. they were the party of "no". the republicans went so far as to shut down the fucking government over a budget which was basically the same as every other year's, simply because it included the same level of financing for obamacare. reeeeing republicans wouldn't pass shit for obama.
>tariffs are good, hurr durr
let me guess, you've never cracked an economics textbook in your life.

then let me remind you that eisenhower, nixon, reagan, and both bushes were strong supporters of free trade. because it's economically the correct thing.

>Lots of businesses made plans with the assumption that it would go into effect.
lots of businesses also bet the other direction. in fact most businesses were smart enough to hedge so that they didn't lose it trying to predict the future. it made very little difference that something that never was in effect, never went into effect. it's stupid to argue this is a great accomplishment of trump. even hillary turned against the TPP

>We're fucking exporting rice to China now. Run that through your think box a couple times.
show me the numbers that this makes any dent in the economy. probably at max 10 billion, not even one one-thousandth of our GDP.

>Nothing runs up a debt like war, and who'd want to start one with us like this?
who'd want to start one with us even if we didn't increase the military budget? it's just gratuitous gibs to the arms industry

>science denial at its finest.
Way to not fucking read the God damn question. I said show me what will REVERSE global warming. If you took ten minutes to Google some articles you'd probably find a few studies that suggest global warming is inevitable, even if we stop all greenhouse gas emissions today.
>because the republishits were saying "no" to everything obama supported, even if they supported it too. they were the party of "no". the republicans went so far as to shut down the fucking government over a budget which was basically the same as every other year's, simply because it included the same level of financing for obamacare. reeeeing republicans wouldn't pass shit for obama.
Yes, and that's how they managed to stop him from passing Obamacare and legalizing gay marriage too. Thanks for pointing that out.
>let me guess, you've never cracked an economics textbook in your life.
I did take economics classes in high school and college. I also learned how to use proper capitalization and punctuation.

>Lots of businesses made plans with the assumption that it would go into effect.
lots of businesses also bet the other direction.
Again, if you did some research you'd find plenty of good examples, like how Ford canceled their plans to open a new factory in Mexico and switched back to the US. I'll admit that wasn't completely because of the TPP but it was a factor.

>show me the numbers that this makes any dent in the economy. probably at max 10 billion, not even one one-thousandth of our GDP.
It's just an example of one of the many things that are contributing to our record low unemployment and GDP growth far beyond expectations.
>it's just gratuitous gibs to the arms industry
If you consider ensuring no one wants to fuck with us while opening thousands of new jobs as a bonus "gratuitous".

Just stopped by to say this graph and it's legend is probably the most retarded thing i've seen in weeks.
Pic related

Attached: cbs-sports-since-his-first-start-in-2012-colin-kaepernick-26449895.png (500x610, 152K)

Obama and Clinton both inherited giant recessions from Republicans

are you fully fucking mentally handicapped?

they won because Republicans crashed the economy

Attached: thxobama15.6millionjobs.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Trump's phony jobs numbers don't fool me - check the EMPLOYMENT rate, not the unemployment rate. As far as I can tell he's the same as the last kike.

Attached: e2ae7fba01fe40f875b38b92966367eac258b351.jpg (1024x770, 78K)

> I said show me what will REVERSE global warming.
you might be right that a certain amount of global warming is inevitable... in fact evidence indicates that we already have a bit of it. but it keeps getting worse and worse the more fossil fuels you burn. there is no excuse to be like "fuck it, let's coal roll all we want now that the world is doomed already". that's nihilistic and fucks over the future generations. be a good person and start caring about the environment.

>Yes, and that's how they managed to stop him from passing Obamacare and legalizing gay marriage too. Thanks for pointing that out.
well the supreme court did the gay marriage thing. obmamacare was passed under the very short-lived democrat controlled congress. after that the party of "no" started blocking everything.

>proper capitalization and punctuation.
well nice way to dodge the point about free trade being what republicans always loved until trump. anyhow i don't give a fuck about your capitalization. (i think my punctuation is fine tho)

>admits pulling out of TPP was minor
ok

>admits "exporting rice to china" is a weak argument
ok

>If you consider ensuring no one wants to fuck with us while opening thousands of new jobs as a bonus "gratuitous".
broken window fallacy. we get nothing out of building more tanks and planes that will sit around doing nothing, and employing people to maintain them until they get retired never having been deployed in the field. we should invest in things that give us a return; like educating our young people, researching science and technology, like e.g. renewable energy that could give us true energy independence, even investing in infrastructure so that people can get to work and truck drivers can deliver their stuff quicker. tanks and planes do nothing for the economy, especially when they go unused

at least it's consistent

bump

Eli is a 2x SB MVP winner

Stafford throws for almost 5k yards every season