WoW !!!, based MACRON kicks TRUMP in the balls. VIVE la FRANCE, LONG LIVE MACRON

BREAKING !!!!!!!. MACRON DOESN'T FUCK AROUND.
TRUMP JUST GOT NEW ONE RIPPED FRENCH STYLE. LOL
'No leader is forever': Macron strikes hostile tone against Trump, says US can be kicked out of G7.

If Donald Trump doesn't care about "being isolated," then G7 may be better being G6, says Emmanuel Macron.
The French president slammed US counterpart for "unproductive" tariffs and preventing other nations from dealing with Iran.
When reporters asked Macron on Thursday if the problem with Trump was that he “didn’t care” about being isolated,
Macron struck a hostile tone, reminding the media that no president “is forever.”

"The six countries of the G7 without the United States, are a bigger market taken together than the American market,” Macron said,
standing alongside Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. "Maybe the American president doesn't care about being isolated today, but we don't mind being six, if needs be.

rt.com/news/429078-macron-trump-iran-deal/

THIS IS SERIOUS. THIS IS GREAT. TRUMP GOT REDUCED TO A LITTLE WHINING BITCH.
I LOVE FRANCE NOW. This is brave move by French leader.
I'm sure others will follow. USA will get isolated like a rabid bitch.

Attached: MACRON & Moron.jpg (1024x687, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/429060-italy-nato-russia-sanctions/
rt.com/business/426391-boeing-loses-sanctions-iran/
youtu.be/1DwijJfVbBg
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want to deal with Iran because (((they))) want to line their silk pockets with sheckles from their holdings in various defense contractor companies. Look at how many of these European and American hacks have associations with these people. They want a war as it'll make them shit rich. They're doing the same with this green nonsense. They all have money riding on this bullshit and it's always shielded and hidden through proxies.

Same goes for UK.

Attached: uk-qatar-terror-deals.jpg (1383x1707, 288K)

>assmad french faggot whines about muh exports

Fuck your globalism, fuck your free markets, fuck your lazzafairre french gay shit, I want a closed borders autarky.

TARIFF THE IMPORTS, TRADE WAR NAO

>Muh G7 could be 6
Good. I think Trump is pretty worthless already when it comes to these "trade" deals. I'd be perfectly fine with getting out of it, even if Trump did it by accident. Would probably be one of the only productive things he could do as president.

I just laugh how sophisticated Macron made Trump to look like a fool after Trump was acting so stupid and so sure of himself when Macron was visiting the US just recently.
All that kissing and holding hands and Turnip was thinking that he had Macron by his balls and here we go... Macron is just treating Trump like his lap dog.
I love it, it shows how phony and inefficient Turnip really is. Just big mouth paper tiger. LMAO

Attached: Trump & Macron-two love birds:.png (1071x665, 633K)

G7
>no USA
>no UK
>no Italy

Well, G4 don't look so impressive to me.

You're full of it. Do you really think France has the power and influence that the US, Russia and China have? We could backdoor them and they'd fold like a cheap suit. Who props up their military? The US does. We pay far more than any of our European counterparts. Poland pays more than France. They need us more than anyone.

Don't worry UK and ITALY will stay in G-67/G-6 if the garbage is removed from it.

France
The only country to lose four times, in only two World Wars.

Attached: oh you.png (720x548, 434K)

Macron is the stupid one, he should've been honest with Trump during the visit. Trump fucking hates backstabbers, he will never make a deal good for France. He will destroy Macron until he waves white flag and begs Trump on the knees.

NOOO

Attached: trump failed handshake.png (1024x683, 1.06M)

Trump was retarded enough to let neocons decide his geopolitical goals, he deserves all shit he gets.

I forgot
>no Japan

Japan is too tied with USA, it will probably exit too.

You are left with a G3. Congratulation, good job.

Attached: hand-ok-sign-22320566.jpg (600x900, 37K)

>thread dead because not even the French think the French have balls

Here is your bump.

GET YOUR SLIDE THREADS OUT OF HERE, MEMEFLAGFAG

Attached: Follow Your Leader.jpg (781x1023, 107K)

oh ok mr jupiter

Attached: can't even.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Keep your delusions alive.
Every day new countries are throwing shit at the USA.
JUST READ WHAT ITALY TOLD USA TO DO. (...hint hint.. TO GO AND TO FUCK THEMSELVES), LOL

We are not a ‘yes sir’ govt – Italy’s Di Maio as he defies NATO over Russia sanctions.
In response to NATO’s warning that Rome better leave sanctions on Russia as they are, Italian Deputy Prime Minister Luigi Di Maio said the new government
will not take orders from others and will keep moving closer to Russia.
Di Maio, who is the new Minister of Economic Development and joint Deputy PM - a post shared with Matteo Salvini - in the country’s new Euroskeptic government,
said on Thursday that his administration “will not be spineless and yielding to the will of other states” and had no intention to conduct the “yes sir” diplomacy.

The new coalition government has been showing resistance to other Western countries’ attitudes towards Moscow.
On Wednesday it came under NATO’s fire following Conte’s speech where he addressed the aching need to move closer to Russia and lift sanctions which are damaging the Italian economy.

rt.com/news/429060-italy-nato-russia-sanctions/

TWO DAYS AGO IT WAS GERMANY TELLING US TO FUCK THEMSELVES.
you see the Whole World is turning against you thanks to your dummy.

Attached: Italy’s Labor and Industry Minister.jpg (900x506, 126K)

You can say what you want about Macron, but at least he has the balls to tell (((Nteanyahu))) to fuck off, Trump is basically licking Israel's boots Fuck Trump and death to America.

>Macron is the stupid one, he should've been honest with Trump during the visit.
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Attached: Donald-Trump-real insane moment.jpg (562x600, 73K)

>NOOO
LOL, LIKE A PUSSY.
paper tiger

100% correct. Total Oil got completely btfo, and more so than any other company, by Trump withdrawing from the Iran deal and now France is trying to talk tough.

What's your thread that you are trying to push on Jow Forums?
LOL

Israel and America must be dealt with

Attached: C30186A0-2949-4832-9A16-216A2FCD4385.png (1242x2208, 786K)

Macron is the absolute lapdog of the kikes. Trump is doing something right

it's laissez-faire you fucking 56% nigger

Attached: 1502411144992.jpg (1000x650, 83K)

Trump is the lapdog

Good point you made here.
It will be the Macron G3 against USA, UK, Japan, Italy and Russia.

Let's see what side take China, anyway, your G3 seem fucked.

You are quite obviously an American with a meme flag. Your post reads like a parody but I'm sure you believe everything you say. Does it bother you that someone is paying you to say what you think is true? Shouldn't the truth be free? Man?

>It will be the Macron G3 against USA, UK, Japan, Italy and Russia.
??? against Italy and Russia.

Because we don't want anymore wars for Israel or for oil. Why don't you French go shed some blood in a foreign country for a change. We don't need that shit.

It’s EU and russia and China vs United Stat s Israel and Italy kek

i really dont undertand

are the jews beeing cocky while it lasts?
or are they going to sacrifice the us and thus are sabotaging it? and thus helping china rise?

what do you think?

Attached: 1524005654677.jpg (740x493, 101K)

>says US can be kicked out of G7.
Okay.
Fuck the Caliphate.

Aye, this shill here doesn't understand who feeds his country, owns the oil supply, strongest military, economically advantaged, CORN, I can go on. Let him go pasta bro seeing as he will mama miakillhimself later.

I know that the truth hurts you and you will be denying the reality of today's World thinking that the USA is still very relevant.
It's relevant,...but not very anymore.
USA is going down, and you are watching it's first stages.
Very rare event, yes, but it was predicted so nothing to be shocked by. AMERICA IS SLIDING TO BE THE SECOND WORLD COUNTRY.
GET USED TO IT FAGGOT.

Attached: inside of American brain.png (480x456, 407K)

As long as faggots like you are crying I can rest assured that Trump is doing the job we hired him to do.

Attached: liberal tears.jpg (1920x941, 701K)

I dont understand how people here are still so deluded to think trump is some kind of anti establishment wrench in the system its mind boggling

fucking do it

DO IT MORTY

PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER

>that Trump is doing the job we hired him to do.
YOU HIRED TRUMP TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
BUT HE IS MAKING AMERICA SHIT AGAIN.
Just read the news allover the World.
you guys are going down and Trump is your limo driver.
yes,you ride this shitty ride in a limo, to ease your butthurt. LOL
BUT YOU ARE GOING DOWN,JUST WATCHE THE NEWS EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON. LMAO

STUPID NAIVE DELUSIONAL SHITTY FAT BRAINS. KEK

Attached: Walmart shitters.jpg (982x768, 118K)

wutup fellow ameribro fag flag

Attached: 1527779151689.png (2081x1665, 77K)

HERE CHEW ON THIS AMERICAN IDIOTS THINKING THAT TURNIP IS SMART...LOL.
How Boeing will lose $20 billion because of Trump – watch RT’s Boom Bust show.

US President Donald Trump is set to re-impose sanctions against Iran.
One of the biggest losers will be Boeing, set to miss out on a lucrative $20 billion deal with Tehran, Boom Bust analyzes.
RT correspondent Alex Mihailovich says that, while the other countries have been focusing on the political side of the Iranian deal,
China is winning economically. As the US leaves the deal, Beijing can lure in European companies to work with it in Iran,
isolating Washington and filling the vacuum within the huge Iranian market.

Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and other US military contractors have been gaining after the US left the Iranian deal.
What can be behind the surge in their stock? RT correspondent Dan Cohen analyses.
As the US looks to impose more tariffs, China takes aim at US basedbeans - Fred Kaufman has the story.

rt.com/business/426391-boeing-loses-sanctions-iran/

Attached: Putin--listening.jpg (570x600, 119K)

That Frenchy is just pissed because his old lady's face could hold a 3 day rain.

It's more of a shame to know how to spell that faggy-ass word user.

spaghettibro gets a (You)

Your bait is too obvious.

Attached: 1519168088119.jpg (640x480, 37K)

HERE!!!

Attached: :pol:anon on Israel..png (1280x720, 151K)

>Thinks the rest of the world can survive without America

Attached: 1527651554456.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

"I've got you."
youtu.be/1DwijJfVbBg

Attached: IMG_7742.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

"I've got you. Don't make this harder than it has to be."
youtu.be/1DwijJfVbBg

Attached: IMG_7744.png (1334x750, 1.06M)

"I wouldn't go to France"

>G7 may be better being G6

More like America may be better being the G1 than associating with smelly globalist eurotrash.

Attached: (You).jpg (1600x1000, 213K)

>implying I want my country part of the G7 globalist circlejerk in the first place
>implying Macron wasn't planning to do this in the first place
>implying Trump isn't going to make him bend the knee

Admit America is getting hated and dry fucked by many of her so called 'allies'.
Who thought that Macron's balls are much bigger than Trumps... peanuts. LOL

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (1024x685, 106K)

SEETHING

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-30-18-55-04.png (960x540, 171K)

>'No leader is forever': Macron strikes hostile tone against Trump, says US can be kicked out of G7.
GOOD. DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THESE GROUPS AND COALITIONS WERE SLOWLY IMPLEMENTED TO FURTHER THE GOALS OF THE NWO?!!?!??!

go ahead

>American becomes isolated from the "International Community" that it created.
>Everyone ditches USD
>American economy totally collapses
>Chinese economy totally collapses as a result of the financial disruptions from their biggest trade partner
>Martial law declared in major cities to keep the peace as people are losing their minds over their impending insolvency
>Trump's Treasurer implements a new monetary policy
>Trump initiates massive public works to create temporary work for our destitute citizens
>Trump nationalizes certain strategic resources like oil and
>Economy comes back stronger than ever
>Resolve to remove the rootless cosmopolitans that have enslaved us since 1913
>Remove other foreign, hostile, or corrupt elements: communist groups, corporate lobbyists, AIPAC, etc
>America is literally Fourth Reich now
>Annex Mexico and initiate ethnic cleansing and replacement with European whites
>Openly ally with Russia, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Japan, other based autocracies
>Destroy the EU
>Destroy CHICOM
>Liberate Canada, Britain, Oz, and NZ (physically remove SJWs/commies/feminazis/other agit orgs)
>Invade and colonize Africa and the Middle East for resources
>Colonize the arctic to get oil and other resources
>Open Antarctica to amateur explorers and conspiracy theorists
>Openly publish any tech/magical secrets that the gov't has been hiding
>Focus on space exploration and colonization
>Merge into a confederacy of nations
>We the heads of state are all part of a galactic council naow
>Still maintain relative autonomy in each constituent nation

Weinstein ties to Epstein and Clinton foundation which is connected to NXIVM AND PizzaCult

youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
This is a unique take on the VILE people!!!!
>NYPD connects the dots with Weiners Laptop and bringing their empire down

>this also connects to The A.I grid thei are building and worshiping
The elite will use the SATAN A.I skynet too monitor, and censor ALL info THEY dont like
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

Which connects to QLarp and fraud
>Q at one point was real
>white rabbit SAGA
GOOD INfo but dated but helps paint a good picture
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

We are being distracted away from major happenings like Weinstein and PedoGate tuscon
We need real warriors of light to defeat this BeAst System

Attached: 1527989184209.jpg (600x300, 45K)

Hahaha trump owns that little French granny tucker

you know that your shithole (the USA) will be eventually reduced to a Second Word class nation. Do you?
Well get use to that reality.
Don't get big dreams about your grandness.
you will be reduced in importance and power, you abused your gifts and blessings, you spit in the face of THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
you, the USA, you will be HUMBLED.

Attached: Bloody guillotine.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

If only that were true.

RT Jew bot back at it again i see
>Sage

Attached: 1523880206934.png (1060x1205, 498K)

you forgot:
>President Trump grants Letters of Marque to capture enemy vessels and goods

Attached: whipcream.jpg (1024x953, 126K)

Why would you support Israel vs Iran, when Iran doesn't control your finance, your movie business, your politics, pulling all your strings like Jews do with America?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SAVE THAT POST. IT'S PROPHETIC !!!
Evil will be Conquered.
And you are the Evil.
Start begging for forgiveness you evil degenerate USA.
Time to face your past. your evil degenerate past....

Attached: Archangel Michael conquering the Devil.jpg (736x981, 205K)

>meme flag OP larping american pretending to be a euro

Are you enjoying your role-playing? :3

Attached: PapaTrump.jpg (750x558, 53K)

And we weren't to begin with? Maybe you should stop leeching off of us you Canadian cuck and let the big boys make the world decision, huh?

Good. Italy has to exploit this.

Attached: euroCuck.jpg (600x602, 102K)

Incidentally, two of them are the same moron who are destroing EU: Germany and France.

????????????
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just bargaining. We want NATO help for immigrants in the mediterraneo.

Oh please. Your larpping is a clear sign of retardation. Do you like it when your girlfriend fucks you with a strap on like a woman? Does it make you feel alive to play pretend?

>Do you

Attached: ass_jealous ???.jpg (483x600, 46K)

>"The six countries of the G7 without the United States, are a bigger market taken together than the American market,” Macron said,
>standing alongside Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
It takes 6 countries to beat our market.

This bot thread still going would be a real shame if som

Attached: Favorite butchers.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>if you remove a parasite from your body you die

Attached: 1527769924379s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

I don't have to play pretend when fucking meme flags like you up. All you do is talk and talk. No brain. No show. Sad.

That's a good idea. Macron is showing Merkel how a true European leader should act on tge global scene. Her autistic, prudent, estrogen-infused "leadership" style has been an awful mess until now. Macron is also younger than both so he still has a pair of functional balls, compared to those old farts. He's also not fat like Trump or Merkel, so that's a bonus.

>you see the Whole World is turning against you thanks to your dummy.
They've always been against us, its just the pussy presidents kept sending them hush money.

Macron’s comments come as the leaders of the G7 countries are preparing to meet at a trade summit in Canada,
which analysts expect will turn into a showdown on trade deals, given Trump’s repeated insistence that the US has the “worst trade deals ever made.”
The French leader also slammed Trump’s recent decision to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum from Europe, Canada and Mexico.

“I would like to say Mr. Trump that the measures taken are counterproductive. We can’t engage in a trade war against friends,” he said while branding the US move as “unilateral and illegal.”
“A trade war doesn’t spare anyone. It will start first of all to hurt US workers, and the cost of raw materials will rise, and industries will become less competitive,” Macron warned.

Macron had previously attempted to strike a more conciliatory tone with Trump and was even dubbed the “Trump whisperer” by some in the media.
Now, he went on to say there would be no “world hegemony” and that the six other countries, excluding the US, represent “a real force at the international level” today.

TRUMP IS ISOLATED AND SOON WILL BE IRRELEVANT.
MOMENTUM IS BUILDING.

Attached: Macrown.png (790x350, 427K)

I hear France needs to be enriched by some FREEDOM.

Attached: bird.jpg (5120x2880, 754K)

Macron is basically a kike.

Really? The economy is literally booming. You EU faggots don't even understand anymore what real growth look like.

Didn`t he marry his grandmother or some shit?

ok Serghei, break it up, it's too obvious.

>wanting actually good deals for your country and begin balancing the massive debt and trade deficit
Wtf I hate drumpf

I hope we all make deals without them. Canada, China, EU, Mexico. Fuck em. If they want to be walled off from trade so be it. Worked out so well for Cuba and North Korea.

>TRUMP IS ISOLATED AND SOON WILL BE IRRELEVANT.
>MOMENTUM IS BUILDING.
LOL,...... JUST WATCH FOR TRUMP DECLARING THAT MEXICO IS BEST FRIEND OF THE USA.
LMAO

After Trump get's bitch slapped by the EU he will crawl back on all fours claiming that Mexico is USA future. LOL
pic related

Attached: Donald Trump receiving an %22Ottoman slap%22.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

It did work out. Until Europe decided to drag us into another one of their bullshit wars. Again.

I just sit, ans watch ... pop corn on their way ...

hihihihiihihi .... EU faggots vs USA ..... LOL

>The economy is literally booming.
Fake boom that will go out overnight.
Just watch.

Add this to the list of French defeats

>J7

Well good luck to you. The world can move on without you.

kek Trump funds the loos, the loos go to war with the chinks. burgers sell weapons to both, Pakistan joins so does Iran and Israel, Japan and both koreas, meanwhile jihadis in yurupe are going crazy ww3 happens. holy shit Trump is a genius

>anti Trump memeflag thread about trade policy with Canada

How to spot Slide thread

Oh and they need you? Please. Canada's economy is tied to the US that you'd starve without us. Are you ready to accept defeat?

Attached: 1528423409827.jpg (640x603, 180K)

>USA enters a crysis
>There is a lot fo oil available in the Middle East
>USA invades the whole region in desperation
>WW3 breaks out
>We all die

Screenshot this.

Attached: id's habbening.jpg (574x351, 41K)