How do we solve the false idol super hero problem?

How do we solve the false idol super hero problem?

Attached: 1528351761289.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOuR4A8dIok
watchcartoononline.com/yu-yu-hakusho-episode-104-english-dubbed-2#
youtu.be/MqLKJ808J4o
youtube.com/watch?v=qpsCbUYrC84
youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Fatt Marah

Who else are they gonna worship? God? Some nazi state? Kek

>false idol
Allahu kebab

Attached: 1526922485532.jpg (493x493, 91K)

it will solve itself

Iconoclasm within the nerd community.

Because
Science
When you are just as moronic as the people you mock

Nuclear war

> I don't like people to enjoy themselves and have hobbies, I want everyone to be like myself, a depressed retard.

t. Jow Forums

Start a movement of alt cinema, vidya, etc. We need creative nationalists making fashy films, tv shows, vidya to rival this nu male trash

Redpill them.

Attached: DD132E4F-2DAB-4890-8A8D-67163737A531.jpg (592x592, 104K)

Media consumption is not a hobby.

(OP)
How do we solve the British Anglo, TRS, Podcast (((entertainment))) problem?

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 203K)

>we wuz the 12 tribes of israel

who says so ? isnt reading a hobbie ? isnt listening to new music a hobbie ?

faggot

Questionable. Is watching TV a hobby? Really?

Theres actual effort involved when you read a book. Versus sitting there like some söy on a log watching hollyjew movies or sitting there listening to some nig rapper say "uhh yo bix nood" over a shitty beat. A hobby implies you actually do something.

A good start would be redpilling masses on Disney & mk ultra connections. Also, what effects that the manipulation of subsconsious archetypes have on the human psyche and their pronounced effects. Once this can be established, the realization of coordinted efforts between large multinational corporations to carry out this propaganda can be understood fully. After these three can be understood, exposing how much research, time, money and lives have been put into trying to systematically control humanity. Many would resist, as their conditioning has too many roots in place to be ripped out. It must be killed from the source. Which sadly is a slow process, considering most people think that they themselves are the problem, when really the problem is what they've been conditioned to believe.

Attached: hurr.jpg (450x418, 43K)

Well? Is it?

so if my thing to do is listening to classical music in my spare time, that wouldn't be a hobby according to you

I thin his point is that your hobby is not autistic enough to really count as something people would point to as a Hobby over just something people do to pass the time.

Things you need to buy an anorak for.

>photochopping a onions logo on the shirt
Was the guy with a graying beard wearing a rick and morty t-shirt and wielding childrens toys really not cringy enough?

> A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time.

Yes, it is, dumbass. There might be plenty more "meaningful" hobbies than watching telly but why do you care what other people do for fun? Spending your time here to shitpost all day long isn't too productive either.

>BnEaCnAaUsScEg
What is this supposed to say?

I am simply engaging in conversation, and what I care about is my business, not yours.

manlets streaming
youtube.com/watch?v=vOuR4A8dIok

'solve' your own fuckin life you fat retarded spineless two faced, second rate loser. I legit hope you and your ugly siblings' fucking die.
Shit sucking backwater scum. Humanity doesn't exist to serve your lame ass. What part of fucking freedom do you not god damn understand?
Piss on the grave you should be pushed in. Fucking faggot.

How about we solve your bitch ass and throw you out on the fucking streets and shut this retarded ass website down.

>Oh please big daddy government fuck these peoples lives they are enjoying themselves without my permission and doing things I don't like oh the fuckin horror
>p.s pls give mandatory gf
Cancerous scum sucking retard. Stay the fuck out of other peoples lives.

British faggots were "we wuzing" 361 years before black americans.

Attached: Theresa-May-New-Phariseeism-Tory-UK-PM-57.jpg (1020x921, 347K)

>Infinity War
Can someone explain to me how you make war with someone who can alter reality? Can't he just literally make any and all opposition disappear by just thinking about it? How does this story line even exist, let alone have a million dollar movie about?

Good point, and the movie has such "resistance is futile" scenes where Thanos simply makes the weapons of his opponents disappear and so on. The way I'm trying to wrap my head around it is that they are trying to distract him with feels, as shown in some other scenes.

1 Corinthians 13:11

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I would say shit posting is a constructive hobby that is engaging and changing the world. Then I would say that a hobby isn't just a fun time consuming another's products.

bugmen eternally btfo

ChemE here,
Multiple elements on his shirt are completely made up. Fucking normies

watchcartoononline.com/yu-yu-hakusho-episode-104-english-dubbed-2#

i think its supposed to say "because science" to quote the average bugman Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

>When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(Said no liberal ever.)

This piece of shit would never be able to pick up Thor's hammer. Nor would he be able to wield even one infinity stone without exploding into ash. And I'd bet you money he knows fuck all about actual science, and his 'knowledge' is limited to Degrasse tyson and bill nye.

>this fucker is projecting hard

Thanks for raping my ears.

youtu.be/MqLKJ808J4o
how do you fix this

youtube.com/watch?v=qpsCbUYrC84

Attached: pepe3.jpg (229x220, 7K)

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=DehmPOkrtRc

Attached: Pcontrol.jpg (352x240, 23K)

gay

The Jew fears the samurai.

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 33K)

That show is so retarded

Translation: Oy Vey it's anudda shoah! The Goyim know! Shut it down!

Becoming a genetic dead end will be the ultimate red pill

no
the fag loves the anime

>fags love women
maybe in your degenerate metropolitan overview of the world kike normie

Attached: 6337e5009c6b96ea098b3540e9c00c3a.jpg (728x1092, 83K)

yea
thats a normal view of reality
enjoy your nothing
its hilarious how unhinged most of this site is

>2018
>Quoting sexist homophobic fairy tales

>nothing
Industry isn't nothing user.
The anime industry is a billion dollar industry, people can make their fortunes off using their imagination, such heights were only dreamed of by philosophers in the past.

Very subtle BLACKED photoshop in background