Fuck israel

fuck israel

Attached: 34638469_1704345756307641_4130131738284261376_n.jpg (960x960, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpeK4iI5BoM
youtube.com/watch?v=L1nu1lx0fEA
youtube.com/watch?v=PxxKwXjdOgo
youtube.com/watch?v=AdbktksiVfI
mintpressnews.com/why-the-white-nationalist-right-admires-israel/237558/
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-s-son-neo-nazis-stuck-in-past-far-left-thugs-getting-stronger-1.5443258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel is literally what white nationalists want.

If communist faggots, sand niggers and anarchist cucks hate Israel it must be doing something correct.

Kill them all. Spare not a one.

I hate to shill for Israel but no nation (not even Jewish one) needs sportsball and artistic faggotry.

Hang this traitor!

Kill this moderate!

>sewing war and creating ethnic strife to obliterate sovereignty surrounding you, ruining the rest of the world in the process
>correct
kill urself my dude

lmao implying any of that shit even matters

Attached: 1527466911284.jpg (680x543, 39K)

Arab faggots or homosexuals.

Even dick spencer recognizes Israel is the ideal state for white nationalists,

You goddamn know very well Israel and a white ethno state would stand side by side.

Its leftist kikes that fuck everything up including Israel.

C-c-c-countermeme!

Attached: 1527971098222m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Lol you try this shit every day!

>the crusading nationalism that considered the humanity surrounding it as nothing but obstacles to its flowering;

>the industrial potency of the Race that had succeeded in denaturing the desert and making it bloom;

>the efficiency of the human beings remade into operators of big tanks and incredibly accurate jets;

>the technological sophistication of the instruments of death themselves, infinitely superior to that of the Nazis;

>the spectacularly enterprising secret police whose prowess was surely not inferior, for such a small State, to that of the CIA, KGB or Gestapo;

>the bully militarism that pitted the latest inventions of life-killing Science against a motley collection of weapons, and exacted a hundred or a thousand times the losses it sustained.

Israel IS Nazi Germany

>r*ddit spacing

Attached: 1527886752971.gif (680x499, 1.69M)

I almost never go on Jow Forums apparently my opinion is common among those with common fucking sense.

Israel did support Rodesia....while the entire world condemned it for it,

So you really think the people advocating immigration to the US and Europe for refugees advocate the same for Israel, or do you think Israel maybe has some double standards when you ask the opinion of Jews regardless of political persuasion?

Kill All Israelis.

Attached: 1527645546905.jpg (600x800, 47K)

it's time to throw the jew down the well, guys.

Attached: 1516136420348.png (1066x1534, 455K)

Lies.
Show flag israeli scum m

Lies.
Show flag israeli scum

Attached: 1528150115536.jpg (645x729, 131K)

literally all of those things are nothing

So my country can be free!

I will suck your cock

Zionist.

jews are fine

youtube.com/watch?v=PpeK4iI5BoM

Attached: 32359612_2205758906115949_1019542106978385920_n.jpg (540x960, 67K)

Israel and the Jews all get to die.

I disagree.
All of them must die, as we need to end this cycle here.

It isn't the Israeli mass population.

You do understand the marxist jews are advocating for it in Israel also, right?

that's debatable given the cultish nepotistic concentration of influence they've accumulated in media and government, let alone the male gentital mutilation that is strewn wherever they set foot.
the holocaust did actually happen, to some degree or another, for good enough reasons for it to have indeed occurred.

I think this is more about security reasons rather than a pro-Palestinian movement..

Suffer not the Jew to live!
Dash them against the stones!

So? Kill them all! No more games! Just remove parasite!

That's because OP is an Arab/Muslim faggot

Bullshit!

Or make a nationalist alliance with the most modern ethno-state in the fucking word, Israel.

the huzpa on this guy!

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 13K)

such bangin' neighbors
show off your flag

Attached: 1514253320052.jpg (943x1390, 98K)

No. Kill them.

anyone who has ever spoken to an average Israeli knows how fucking secular and nationalist you fucks are.

The alt-right can learn from Israel and unite to fend off Marxists.

These retards don't realize Israel is facing the same communist cancer the rest of the west is and they think Israelis are behind it, its mind blowing

>This
Why talk?
Just end their lives and the lives of their spawn.

>ethno-state

you are aware that 20% of israel's population is arab right?

No. We will just kill them.

It's not because Jow Forums likes ethno-states that all ethno-states are automatically allied. It makes zero sense. Please show your flag.

Kill every last israeli we find. Same with every single Jew.

Happy? I have 0% kike in me. Im just not autistic as fuck.

>israel has $$
>Israel supported white apartheid africa
>Israel slaughters arabs at the border
>Israel has an ethno state
>Israel has mass advancement in technology we could benifit from
>Israel hates marxists and muslims

Why would we pass this up? Its absurd to ignore the reality we could be allies against marxists and muslims.

>This
Show flag.
I bet it's straya or the leaf

Good that means I might get to kill you.

Yes and you have several members in Kenesset that are Arab.

The reality is Israelis hate Arabs and you know it, The Mizraheim hate them even more than the Ashkenazi.

flag shown, ya leaf fuck

I hate to use this being American but...

Attached: 1527434425.gif (403x360, 112K)

Attached: 1509435309658.jpg (1736x1558, 1.93M)

you think israel is some homogenized, united, country?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1nu1lx0fEA

youtube.com/watch?v=PxxKwXjdOgo

youtube.com/watch?v=AdbktksiVfI

Attached: 1528076552851.png (225x225, 7K)

May you die holding the corpse of someone you love

Israel should liquidate them and you know it, Muslims are destroying the west.

An alliance to purge the globe of Muslims would be beneficial.

Afterwards expel all Jews to Israel, problem solved.

i dont hate them, and not everybody hates them as you would think

Die to a rocket kike

Ani yodia, Yish Li Mishpacha B'yavne. Atah yodia h'araviem lo rozai l'hiot Yisraeli...

They fucking tried sending those refugees to us and also threaten Germany with more if they don’t do their bidding. We will have our ethnostate, once you scheming inbreds are all gone.

Just shut up and die.

I bet you have sex with your mom

Kill all jews

Attached: perfidious jew.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

these artists should go to gaza and perform a charity concert, see how long they last.

Smash the head of the jew-child!

ani lo roze lihiyot israeli gam ....

Lol they call all the goyim that. Go suck on a baby dick you monster.

Gam ani, Sh' lama ani lo guar sham. M'aifoh mishpacha shulcha l'fnei Yisrael?

>Strike the enemy’s settlements, turn them into dust, pave the Arab roads with the skulls of Jews.

Attached: 1525841087321.gif (500x297, 966K)

so
much
edge

The middle east is at war regardless of the existence of israel.

If anything it's nice having a distraction or they'd spend more time attacking southern eruope, russia and china than they already do.

Kill all vampires!
Look at the dark speech of the blood drinkers!

But you Israelis killed 3000 New Yorkers to fight your wars for you. I learned of treasonous zionists before I learned you slime were also the creators of communism. Leave none alive.

Kill all Jews!

>hurr durr Jews are creating ethnic strife in the Middle East
That region has had conflicts for over 4000 years. Before the modern state of Israel existed, the region was full of ethnic strife. An example was the fighting among Turks & Kurds against Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians.

You're not making any arguments and repeating the same word. You end up looking like shills.

The memeflag raises a good point. Israel supported apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. It also has decent relations with Identitarian movements in Europe.

Its good to type it in english letters instead of hebrew so you dumb fucks can't google translate our plans to fuck your women

>Shills
K

You're halfway there. You have to name the rest of the (((International Clique))).

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

Attached: 1276035700731.png (660x480, 31K)

russia

i was born there, emigrated at age 5

my mom is Russian. according to the halach. Jewish religious law im a goy, but russian are white so they gave us a pass...

Death to Israel

Attached: 1527222874792m.jpg (768x1024, 56K)

You have to actually be autistic to believe that. Israel would absolutely support identetarian movements in the west.

>tried sending those refugees to us and also threaten Germany with more if they don’t do their bidding.
[Reliable Citations Needed]
>the people advocating immigration to the US and Europe for refugees advocate the same for Israel,
Leftists Jews are also against Israel. Look at Sarah Silverman asking for the African migrants to stay in Israel.

Leftism is a mental illness that affects all.

halacha is trash anyway. My guess is (((most))) aren't even actually Jewish by halacha.

Mine was from Poland.

>this whole thread
Esau gambit

Attached: 1526212258336.jpg (500x370, 52K)

Dude, it's almost pointless to discuss things with retards like them.

The reality is leftism/marxism is an infection that attacks the host nation regardless of geographic location

There are protests in Israel to keep the niggers there also.

Israel is insanely racist, dicky spencer was correct when he said a white model should be based off of the Israeli one.

Its literlaly the best way to drive the point VS autisticaly screeching "GAS DA KIKES!"

Its good to see a sane person on Jow Forums

If whites start seeing Israel is basically an ethno state defending its borders volently they can ask why we cant have one here in the west

>This
Only good Jew is a dead jew

Anti-Zionist Jews will still shit all over you any day in favor of their tribe. Even for Zionist Jews.

>pre-existing issues warrant or justify the exacerbation of everything already wrong with the place through propping up of israeli hegemony at the expense of nearly every other neighbor in the region
transplantation of the zionist state is a post ww2 artifact, nothing ancient.

Except that the pro exterminatus side grows every day.
Soon we will outnumber the lukewarm.

It's almost time to hunt.

Fuck Israel

Leave not a single one alive

>how did all these Arabs get into this occupied territory?

Hey guys. Tourist in Israel here. It’s actually a pretty amazing and diverse, beautiful country. It’s very far from anything like Nazi Germany lol

>Happy? I have 0% kike in me
>international tribe
>posting with the flag with the highest Jewish population

Sure thing.

Israel is the only true ally of the USA. Everybody who stands against Israel stands against both freedom and divine providence. The Lord guides America's path, and we shall be the salvation of his chosen people.

hahahahah you pakis and commies are such faggots.

Attached: VART4.png (956x1219, 2.08M)

i wonder what fate is in store for those who actually view quite cut-and-dry devil-worshipers as God's chosen people?

Attached: 1527289146545.jpg (648x864, 214K)

Attached: 1526428545178.jpg (470x293, 41K)

mintpressnews.com/why-the-white-nationalist-right-admires-israel/237558/

Even Netyanahu son admits in a PC way that leftists are the threat. If you read between the lines, you'll understand what he is saying:
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-s-son-neo-nazis-stuck-in-past-far-left-thugs-getting-stronger-1.5443258

There's no exacerbation The Middle East is in a better position that it has been before.

On an interesting note: If it wasn't for Zionism, majority of peoples in the Middle East wouldn't have a common enemy and there'd be more divisions.

>israeli hegemony
Israel has no hegemony. They are too small for that. They have to go beg to Russia to remove Iran from Syria. That's not evidence of a hegemony. It's a strong defensive power and nothing else.

>at the expense of nearly every other neighbor in the region
Turkey, Cyprus, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Jordan disagrees.

Attached: AP_101024021855.jpg (1600x862, 406K)

Burn the Zionist order to the ground.

Attached: gazakite.jpg (720x360, 57K)

You've got some more noticing to do.

Attached: 1527886985384.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Nay, from "good Jews" are born bad ones.
Enough is enough.
Spare not a one.