Liberals destroy everything good and conservatives preserve everything bad. I want off this gay planet...

Liberals destroy everything good and conservatives preserve everything bad. I want off this gay planet. I would work my hands bloody and toil my back broken were I given an opportunity to build my own homestead from the earth. It's all I dream of. But all I have are you cunts, who don't do anything constructive and won't for a second believe that I'm a woman.

Attached: 1515619830969.jpg (4000x2254, 3.15M)

>won't for a second believe I'm a woman
Well that's obvious, since there are no girls on the internet.

post your hands, if they're so bloody

I need some land first brah. Work on your reading.

Though, they've been bloody and worn. I rent but I built a veg garden where the pile of refuse was in the back of the yard anyway. And built a fence and gate out of the refuse.

Nobody gives a fuck you tryhard

Slide thread plz ignore

Attached: 1527294124623.jpg (540x540, 17K)

>And built a fence and gate out of the refuse.
A modern twist on hangtu. Clearly that Chinese immigration is really leading to some next-level cultural synthesis

There there
Have a kit-kat

>and won't for a second believe that I'm a woman.
Tits
gtfo
Pick one

>hangtu
nah, sticks and branches and an old shovel handle that I sharpened into a post hoarer with a hatchet and hammered with a sledge

ok seems the word isn't 'hoarer'
the thing you use to make holes for posts in the ground, I made a simple one

>think conservatives want to destroy everything bad
>wants opportunity to build own homestead
Pick one faggot.

I pick both faggot.

So you admit you have a mental illness?

>Not following random stupid orders is a mental illness

how tall are you

thx fren

5'6"
why?

i probably have some sort of autism and feel the need to know the height of any girl i talk to online
5'6" is pretty good
good luck on your dreams fren, i havent decided what i want to do with my life yet. im torn between wanting to live a short quiet comfy life in complete solitude and wanting to live a long productive life building a family and supporting the future of my people. im 22 right now so im running out of time to decide. feels bad man.

So buy rural land, obtain subsistence hunting permit, and start homesteading.

You need to stop your fucking whining.
Go have a family.....stay off social media and don't text any guys except your mate.t'll give you your sanity back and you'll be fine.

lol that's weird and cute.
hope you find your path, I'm really late myself. you just keep focused on it and you'll figure it out.
I'll think of you when I'm building my cob house with no plumbing

I haven't touched social media in years and I refuse to ever own a phone.
but yeah. get me the fuck away from it all, what am I even doing here, waiting for the refugees to end the world and wreck my home

Yeah..me too. Was thinking about homesteading in pei because it's base and cheap; but i think it's too cold there. Still looking.
You're not alone user..there's lots of us. Stay awesome. Best of luck.

Thats a great painting though.

I can only interpret this post to mean that you're upset some man doesn't sweep you off your feet and provide all these things for you. And there's really nothing wrong (as a woman) with feeling that way. I suspect that there are a LOT traditional-minded women who are just sickened and depressed by the low level of men who claim to hold traditional values.

And I KNOW I'm going to get accused of white-knighting (even though I routinely torch attention-whoring femanons on this board). But you're 100% right. Men in this movement are just gutless, weasel faggots who won't take a stand for anything unless they can do it anonymously.

I've wrestled with the same observation for years now.