Lol

lol

Attached: donald hates may.jpg (676x792, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhGrL1mha9E
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxP5vfN3bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hero the world needs.

Attached: 1498862533615.jpg (2475x2518, 1.39M)

Just when you thought he couldn't possibly be any more based

>sources say
Wow, cool story Ben Riley-Smith!

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

bongs BTFO

Attached: 1517401671665.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Fucking love this guy so much.

Hey man don't be dissin our PM you orange cunt

Attached: dab585770.jpg (765x473, 55K)

He's been pretty based lately. Getting along with Abe and the same day BTFOing bongs and leaves.

Attached: 1496985924333.jpg (1280x800, 164K)

Both are pieces of shit destroying their countries. Hopefully they take a helicopter ride to Canada instead.

DELET

YOU GUYS HAVE GONE TOO FAR MAN IM TELLING MUM

Attached: 1493380408797.jpg (693x448, 77K)

The economy in Burgertown is roaring while you have some boy band PM turning yours into Europe Lite.

Cheque um

Oi, do you have a loicense for that banter?

oi m8 do u hav a loicense for those small hands and orange skin mistah DRUMPF?

no officer

Attached: 5684888.jpg (385x385, 23K)

She’s the cunt m8

"School mistress tone" Hhnnnggg...so hot.

I've always thought that bitch would be good as a dominatrix...being forced to lick the bottom of her boots or something.

Attached: dom.png (386x580, 450K)

CHECKED
Theresa May BTFO

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

>JOFFERY LANNISTER
JOFFERY LANNISTER

Attached: baby's_first_presidency.png (611x483, 476K)

Did you pay your tattletail license?

Attached: 1478143679160b.jpg (460x288, 33K)

Attached: IMG_0691.jpg (720x719, 191K)

Don’t be a minion,
Bin that opinion

they're both cunts tbf, and yet both are doing exactly what the people asked for. the lefties need to burn

#MAGA
#MBGA

Attached: UK.gif (499x300, 548K)

you called?

Attached: jeffrey.gif (245x240, 1.19M)

>The economy in Burgertown is roaring
Not really. Not for the average American.

Our economy is doing "great" and our unemployment rate is the lowest in four DECADES. However, if you look at the statistics and you'll see that it's actually worse than the official figures would have you believe. Your country's figures are the same (look at the U6 unemployment rate for a more accurate picture).

get fucked by the trips of truth m8

Oi you'll need to come with me then m8 dont resist now

Attached: 1528096955367.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

FAGGOT

gotta catch me first copper!

Attached: 1493262944186.jpg (785x757, 38K)

>you have some boy band PM
A boy band PM who gets a free pass to grope the wamen.

>Telegraph

Piece of shit has lost 20% of its audience in the last year for a reason.

dude

Fuck Theresa May. We don't need some rep from a third-world shithole talking down to us.

biiiitch

OI STOP ROIGHT THERE AND PUT DOWN THE ASSAULT FISTS!

Attached: BritishBolise.jpg (868x578, 180K)

Is May the worst PM in British history? Blair gets rightfully hated, but she's managed to ostracise the right, the left, almost lost to Jeremy fucking Corbyn, fucked up Brexit, and is still hated by the remainers
All after she was handed a huge lead in the polls when she came in

You're somewhat correct but we now have more job openings than unemployed people. This will drive up wages and force companies to train workers rather than expect them to be experts on day one. This is a good way to get those who have exited the workforce to come back in.

>school mistress tone
The memes are going out of control.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhGrL1mha9E

Attached: Sue Murry.jpg (521x242, 28K)

I think this has everything to do with Spygate, and the "school mistress tone" is just a cover up. I can't remember the name of the operation, I think it was Five Eyes, but anyway, because it's illegal for the US/Australian/British governments to spy on their own citizens, they are all spying on eachother's citizens, and sharing the data they collect. Furthermore, British MI6 was directly involved in Spygate; an MI6 agent, Christopher Steele, created the peepee-gate dossier. If I got something wrong or if any anons want to add anything I missed, go ahead

Attached: 1517669741825.jpg (4096x3635, 3.28M)

They're called fists of peace now, bigot.

Aren't we all?

Do bongs realize that if you had a good PM you could have teamed up with America and got whatever you wanted from Brexit? Close ties with America would have been all the leverage you needed to give the EU a big middle finger. Now youre just a shitty island caliphate that can't afford to lose EU's market and political clout. Trump was all about revitalizing the special relationship when he came into office. But now that he's had to deal with that petty old hag youve pretty much been downgraded to meh ally. Now we're friends with pretty much nobody except maybe Japan. Fuck all yall we literally don't need anyone but UK does. Theyre getting bent over by the EU because they didnt take the opportunity to shift their focus across the Atlantic

Attached: 5027-e1521470485195.jpg (673x413, 72K)

DABBED

>born too late to conquer the world
>born too early to conquer space
>born in time for the Day of the Rake

Attached: trudeauwinning.png (650x858, 194K)

I admire this man.

>Do bongs realize that if you had a good PM you could have teamed up with America and got whatever you wanted from Brexit?
We could always turn them into the 51st and 52nd states.

NOBODY NEEDS MOIR THAN 3 FINGERS, YOU AMERICUNS NEED TO UNDASTAND THAT

Attached: BritishPolice2.jpg (185x360, 18K)

We know, we know. Don't mind him.

GEOTUS is fucking pissed at all the countries that participated in Spygate, but by far the most pissed with the UK, for what GCHQ has done - there bulls hit goes all the way to May...she won't get a hit from him now and it's why they are stalling BREXIT

What is a "school mistress tone"?

herp derp, Trump does one "based" thing and all his kikery is forgiven and forgotten. Sad!

Attached: 1522619697690.jpg (960x622, 226K)

The DotR is an inevitable geopolitical consequence of the 21st century

Attached: canada-and-usa-300x300.png (300x300, 23K)

LOVE YOU GEOTUS

Attached: me against the world.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

youtube.com/watch?v=OoxP5vfN3bE
Skip to 5 Minutes and 10 Seconds.

oh my

Attached: 1521213082365.png (214x456, 142K)

She would have never won an outright election. Women suck at politics. That's also probably how she got the job in the first place

Hillary and Trump in a nut

Attached: HIllaryClintonLife.jpg (613x1024, 110K)

Keep Alaska out of your faggotry.

For fuck sake the bitch tried to set the Don up in fucking London. Seriously pappyd is such a fucking retard. This entrapment with Stefan halper and Joseph mifsud is seriously embarrassing. I'm not sure if I can let my unborn children hang out with people who believe in fake conspiracy theories like Russian collusion. Cough cough 9/11 Jews and Saudi Arabia cough cough.

Attached: 1501933097301.png (774x809, 606K)

If you rule over an empire of shit, can you still be proud of your domain?

It's getting a little spicy in here.

Don't forget, she was the Defence Secretary when all this shit was happening and had to have signed off on most of the it. She knew that Obama wanted to sink Trump's campaign, played along, then after Trump won, she was the first to grovel and bend the knee because the UK doesn't have many friends left.

Who paid you to post this. Stefan halper? For sure the walrus is a silent lurker. He might just reply to this post with something extra witty like mifsuds GPS location.

Attached: 1510024526602.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

She was already PM when that shit was happening. Defence secretary at the time was Michael Fallon but the Foreign Office oversees the security services and the Foreign Secretary is Boris Johnson.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (236x214, 6K)

Replace Queen with PM and the point still stands lmao

Attached: 1512332932294.png (591x422, 24K)

Australian tier bantz

Attached: D96EC2E1-2D11-4B99-A0F7-7DE660DC4163.jpg (250x250, 38K)

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

Confirm

but doesn't deserve.

Jow Forums definitely deserves him

>You never thought you'd live to see the UK and US become enemies again.

Interesting times

REVOKE THE SYRUP TARIFF YOU FUCKING BOTANICAL NIGGER

Attached: MAD.jpg (699x702, 169K)

Thats why "America first" is basically about dismantling our shitty empire. After WWII we built our empire on the idea that we could pull the entire world under our influence via trade integration. Technically it worked I guess but now it sucks for us and you all whine about it anyways. Everyone thats not America is a bunch of ungrateful pricks. You all cry about global military presence of the US then also cry when we want to shut down free trade. Whats the problem with that? """Free trade""" is a privilege that has been granted to you directly at the expense of the American people. We spend as much on our military as the rest of the world combined because we're making sure that the shipping lanes stay open and natural resources keep flowing. If we pull back our military you won't be able buy import your plastic trinkets for free anymore because practically overnight the shipping lanes will be overran by pirates, 3rd world strongmen and regional power brokers. Whats more is that we lose on basically every trade deal we make because we're the hub of this shitty global system. But we're playing hardball with the rest of the shithole world now. We don't you. You need us. Fuck yall

Attached: HhAdIhX_d.jpg (192x768, 21K)

why are "country" boys so homosexual?

kek

Payback for War of 1812.

LMFAO
>CANADA BURNED DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE
>MEXICOS PAYING FOR THE WALL AND GOING TO LIKE IT
>THERAS SCHOOL MISTRESS TONE
> i MIGHT INVITE KIM JONG UN TO MARALAGO.

ITSAMANNNNNBABY.JPG

And youuuuu can have it alllllll

>school mistress tone
hot

Which one?

Attached: 1528340720523m.jpg (847x1024, 107K)

Don't know why I feel this way, but I would hate fuck the shit out of her. Really weird...

Does that mean we're burning down Buckingham?

Attached: 43F9CFE000000578-4858780-image-a-1_1504714529368.jpg (634x813, 144K)

You have to remember Theresa May is to the left of Hillary Clinton in many regards. What Europeans consider conservative is what we consider democrats to be in many cases.

This is why any immigration, even White immigration, is a bad idea for us. These people can not understand freedom or liberty.

I have to shut my phone off I get so many calls for work. I have a full voice mail once a week from recruiters and HR managers. Just turned on monster, career builder and indeed resumes. I've had 5 interviews this week alone. Lowest jump I'm considering is $11/hour more than I make now and is 6 miles from my house. Another is 13/hr more with amazing benefits. I really regret my vote for drumph. Oh, and I don't need a loicense to buy a butter knife, or a Glock.

Boomer woman. Of course she can't handle anything but selling everything out and being comfy, along with the upper class mannerisms it must be insufferable.

Tbh thats based

Even if he's going to ignore May, Trump should gift her a set of very sharp cutlery

I’m up 10 bucks an hour since election.

[citation needed]

>We don't you. You need us. Fuck yall
This.
Our media is complicit with foreign powers as well. Notice that the media bashes every move we make against foreign interests in terms of tariffs but intentionally fails to mention the fact that most of the world places large tariffs on American goods. Then when we reciprocate they act like we're doing something wrong.

so 666 upside down is the bong's emergency # and ours is 9/11... How I have not noticed this before IDK.

SCHOOL MISTRESS

GCHQ were spying on Trump in Trump Tower on behalf of Obama. May signed off the order for this. Admiral Rogers blew the whistle on it and that's why Trump moved out of Trump Tower to one of his other properties.

Tldr May is a treasonous Snake