Ontario Liberals

No longer an official party
6 seats
>mfw

Attached: 1528427148969-pol.jpg (620x700, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4260426/ontario-liberal-party-kathleen-wynne-election-loss-next-leader/
globalnews.ca/news/4257183/ontario-election-results-2018/
globalnews.ca/news/4261192/kathleen-wynne-liberal-official-party-status/
ctvnews.ca/canada/ontario-election-2018/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.
Too bad it's a majority government, though. PC minority with a strong NDP opposition would be idea.

The left needs better signalling, sure, but if I were to blame a single thing for all this, I'd blame misinformation. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefited largely from the status quo to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have. They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.

But yeah, go ahead and point the finger at identity politics or progressives or "globalists" or whatever other boogeyman they have you terrified of.

I voted NDP and this is still making me lmao

>The left needs better signalling, sure, but if I were to blame a single thing for all this, I'd blame misinformation. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefited largely from the status quo to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have. They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.
I agree with this entire paragraph. The problem is you think you are above all of it, and that you know the truth. If only you knew how many lies you learned, and how bad things really are.

The Hitler numbers never lie.

No, they got 8. They still have official party status

Nope, they only got seven, they got wrecked.

globalnews.ca/news/4260426/ontario-liberal-party-kathleen-wynne-election-loss-next-leader/

Check the bottom out there:
"Perhaps the most damaging result of this election for the Liberals will be losing recognized party status.

With fewer than eight seats, the Liberals will no longer be called on during Question Period, and will be restricted to asking questions every few weeks from the back benches of the legislature."

Lib Status: Wrecked

holy fuck that's insane

Attached: 1298165999646.jpg (300x300, 92K)

With power to wield, you do not yield to the shield.

Btw they are holding at least one recount to get eight seat.

S

Literally historically low polling numbers. They beat their old record from the 1920's for losing so hard. Fucking hilarious. They're basically crippled for a decade or more now.

How do you get even fucked this hard lol
I was predicting conservative minority I didn't expect Doug to ram Wynn's virgin lesbian pussy to a 6 seat pancake party

Attached: 148813431561.jpg (400x300, 56K)

>boogeyman
fuck off with your framing and twisting shit. you are being exposed day after day for your corruption. it will be a red tsunami for the next decade!

>Make an unparty out of the liberals
>instate unelectable NDP radicals in their wake
DOUG PLAYING 4D CHESS CONFIRMED

r/metacanada, colonize it, control it, conquer it.

Wronggggggg they got 7

>How do you get even fucked this hard
Having a pedophile design your elementary school sexual education, while having a PROVINCIAL debt of 20k per person. Ontario puts California to shame.

Nice, bad news is that the literal commie party NDP is getting lots of votes to make up for libs getting shit on. This could be worrying trend, as those casual liberals who would otherwise go to the lib party would be forced to go NDP since the libs aren't big anymore.

That sub keeps me sane. Along with I'mgoingtohellforthis.

Finally it's a good day to be canadian. A tiny light.

Same.

I just wanted a raise in January, other than that the entire PC platform is 100% agreeable to me.

I'm on odsp. Am I fucked now?

Federal Liberals are next

Get a job you cuck.

That raise would have netted you less hours, smart guy. That's how businesses wriggled out of it.

What for?

And when you drop below a certain number of hours, you lose benefits. It's why most places are transitioning to almost exclusively part time workers.

Mental health issues. Can't keep a job.

>t-the voters are stupid!

Attached: 888.jpg (600x641, 51K)

You might find some 'efficiencies' heading in your direction in the future.

Name 1 reason billionaires would want to destroy the current globalist system.

>implying the writhing mass of the public is not dumb as fuck

>strong arm business, through government, to give you benefits
> businesses get politicians to create loop holes
Libs need to learn that when you force on others, they'll do the same, and without mercy

Seriously fuck my life man. I can't keep a job. How bad is this going to be?

Yeah, you're pretty low on the totem pole of people who actually deserve ODSP, then.

>everyone is retarded, except me

>t. Salty shitlib sperg

If Hitler did 6000000 with their tech, then modern 90%+ efficiency furnaces should only take a few days to purge Ontario.

Tbf I don't actually know since there isn't much by way of specifics. I just know that there will be lots of scrutiny on where corners can be cut to balance budgets, and poor people tend to get the shaft.

No there are plenty smarter than me. However the public, as a group, ARE dumb as fuck. They can be bribed, bamboozled by impressive verbiage, and will continue to vote for the same parties, no matter what they do, come what may and justify it in ways such as "my dad voted for them, and his dad voted for them, so I vote for them".

Seriously, what the fuck did the Liberals do that pissed everybody off so much?

Intelligence doesn't change values.

What mental health issues?

>Seriously, what the fuck did the Liberals do that pissed everybody off so much?
Start with a pedophile designing state sex education.

>What mental health issues?
Being a liberal

Did you sort your fedora collection before or after rearranging your Rick and Morty box sets?

we pay 80c/kwh for "green energy" wind mills, while turning off our renewable hydro (literally spilling the water), because we produce to much power, to the point that we literally pay the US and quebec to take our power, while charging the highest hydro rates on the planet to our citizens

The liberals are that incompetent. It goes on and on.

disgusting, NDP is trash.
please stop working for minimum wage, christ

Not fucked because the PC party doesn't fight anything like ODSP, or OSAP, or universal healthcare.
You're fine.

Idk I don't have a proper diagnosis. I'm a social retard. Possibly autistic, maybe bpd. Maybe a whole bunch of shit. I am basically unemployable. I get jobs easily, then I lose them. I have a fuck ton of anxiety. Last time I worked, I didn't sleep for a week because of the anxiety about being at work. I can't keep a job.

No, I got involved in politics.

Keto diet.

I hope you are right.

The absolute state of Canadian politics.

how did this happen? maybe i wasnt paying attention, but i remember no advertising or shilling of doug ford anywhere. were people just that upset with the liberals?

Are the Liberals Trudaus party?

None of the parties are against any of that, that fight is over. Don't fall for the fear mongering.

Trudeau is the leader of the federal liberals. Different jurisdiction.

>Are the Liberals Trudaus party?
Yes. But they're seperate, but they help each other.

doesn't sound like a real mental issue deserving of neetbux. I was the same way, still is to some extent. Pull yourself up from your bootstraps, thicken your skin, find a group of likeminded friends and some hobbies. If you lived in China or India you wouldn't have this issue.

Aren’t they going to end up with 10 seats?

Attached: 597E74F9-6CAA-4E66-AACF-613F7F5DB3A8.jpg (750x191, 57K)

>If only you knew how many lies you learned, and how bad things really are.
this
post-modern leftists literally created acceptance for fake news through a slow erosion of any sense of objective truth, then complain when their selfish narratives based in minority identities are not accepted as the norm

Libs holding recounts as last resort to get the seat they need. Hopefully all of the ballots were right.

>Aren’t they going to end up with 10 seats?
They're letting you down slowly.
Since libs see government as parents, they need counseling when leaders lose. Sad.

What do the leads mean?

global now claims 10
unfortunately
globalnews.ca/news/4257183/ontario-election-results-2018/

globalnews.ca/news/4261192/kathleen-wynne-liberal-official-party-status/
Nope

>objective truth

Attached: aynRandSerious (1).jpg (266x190, 6K)

>post-modern leftists literally created acceptance for fake news through a slow erosion of any sense of objective truth
yep. pic related.

Attached: the worst form of tyranny.png (531x198, 19K)

Current vote counts, barely any of the polling stations have reported back yet because the recount is recent.

Means that they are ahead in a riding that hasn't finished counting.

More like ( ( ( globalist))) news

>Last time I worked, I didn't sleep for a week because of the anxiety about being at work

What kind of work were you doing?

Not so sure. My Craydar is pinging.

It would be absolutely humiliating if the liberals weren’t even called on during question period

There's still lots of land for the whites to build into in Canada. I wouldn't be concerned about demographics Canada will bulkanize (like the US) in the future.

How much of it isn't either a mountain range or frozen tundra?

Or underwater.

IMAGINE

Attached: 1520715481903.jpg (953x1282, 131K)

wtf bros if the libs just voted ndp they would have won

wttf

So are the libs back down to 7 seats now?

CBC site is up and down and now giving an error message.

Desperately scraping for recounts to get to 8, not looking likely for them. sad!

No, they wouldn't have. Because most libs voters abandoned the lib party for ndp this election.
Still wasn't enough.

A lot of libs and dippers hate each other with a passion.

This is a glitch. There are only 124 total seats, if you add up these numbers, you get 128. Go to CTV right now for the real results:

ctvnews.ca/canada/ontario-election-2018/results

>be Liberals
>attract the attention of the meme wizards
>seat total reduced to sacred number of Kek
>leader resigns in disgrace in massive first-to-worst failure

Beautiful.

It's more habitable than you think

"habitable" is a very wide bracket.

>summon Kek
>get wrek

Lol no

Have you ever experienced -40C? Because that's not uncommon during winter in SOUTHERN Canada. It gets so cold that cars without engine block heaters simply cannot start.

> 1 up fake news
> by becoming party
So this is the power of liberal governance

Just a head's up: All ridings are finished now. Libs only won seven seats. They lost official party status. It's over for them, bros.

But now we have a lot more cucko Marxists in the legislature.

LIBERAL RECOUNTS OFFICIALLY FAILED!

LIBERAL UNOFFICIAL PARTY CONFIRMED!

The LPC were cucko Marxists, too. No change, there.

>wtf bros if the libs just voted ndp they would have won
>hey centrists who are already pissed at how far left their party has gone, lets vote for the farthest left major party that will guarantee trans education in the womb, and policies that prohibit any whites from working, unless they kowtow to minorities under the guise of "allies"
shocked that didnt work for you

beat center-lefties in the seats
beat far-lefties in the streets

Attached: 722760.jpg (580x421, 242K)

Damn, even Hillary didn't run her party into the ground that hard. That's pretty impressive.