*Scrambles your eggs*

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 11.45.16 am.png (1212x1426, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8612YarVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is "iftar" an Arabic word for cuckold party? Guess Melania is going to need some more surgery after tonight kek

That has to photoshopped

fake text. LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

left guy is fucking roiding

based

Attached: 1499479369839.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

Attached: 1528416325875.jpg (540x720, 77K)

Giganigger is a White House chef?

Andre Rush.. ex-military dude and yeah I guess a chef

Attached: army_mil-27462.jpg (393x588, 32K)

Holy shit, this dude would curl crush a full beer can.

He's a big guy.

jesus christ, I'll have whatever rush is cooking

for you

big nigga

Mogged

it's a typical giganigga

one in every ten thousand niggas is a gigganigga

thats nice, why not. muslims arent the enemy, radical islam (which has a lot of support amongst muslims actually) is the enemy. so make nice with the decent ones and help them take over from the shitty ones. win win. make islam great again, you know back when they wuz mathmaticians and shit

Why is he in some old lady's house?

>left guy is fucking roiding
It doesn't matter. It's not like he's competing in a sport, or anything.

ONLY QUADS CAN STOP HIM

Suprise mothefucka!

hahaha thats' cool these kids will grow up to be real bros

Atleast they work

Somebody stop him!

Someone stop him!!!

Attached: IMG_5119.jpg (680x646, 120K)

>tfw no ethnic personal staff to exploit as I walk over my plantation..

That's his crib.

Attached: 1524256880709.jpg (513x510, 59K)

uh you think bud

Holy shit Green Mile is real

>Absolutely unattainable without a good clen/tren cycle and very specific diet
The poor man will have no heart in 5 years. He doesn't even know it yet, but he's a ticking time bomb.

rolling

trying to help

I seriously doubt he's roided. He wouldn't last long working in the white house if he was.

The secret service doesn't fuck around with background checks.

>trusting a jew and some niggers to make your food

What is Trump thinking.

holy fuck trump hired giga nigga

>greek olive oil
well done trump

two blacks and a jew

what does this mean?

You don't need clen to look like that. Just a lot of tren, test-e, and d-bol and a little bit of HGH. If he was clenning he probably would look decent. Not like the monster he is.

>implying steroid use would magically show up on a background check

Underrated

What gear and cycle. Big nigga.

>Giganigga on the left
Shit, no one rolled quads I guess, he got loose

Can you smeeeell what the Ruuuuush is cooking?

Man I cannot wait till we cross the border and genocide all you disgusting canadafags.

Bacon and eggs.
Uma delicia!

Mugga fuggin giga nigga

Attached: GIGANIGGANIGGA.jpg (702x937, 138K)

"Rakeem we did an inventory check and 7000 eggs are unaccounted for in May. You wouldnt happen to know anything about this?"

>prepping

Attached: 794.gif (330x189, 452K)

That nigger's on steroids.

BLACKED

I laughed so hard I had a hard time managing to click your ID to respond.

Attached: 1497396841135.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

steroid gut

>having sex in front of riots
another day another new fetish

Attached: 1520366865863.png (1000x1000, 196K)

that niggas gonna scramble the shit out of those eggs!

poetical

Fugg.

It's the HGH that does it. And it's not his fat. It's his fucking organs. The guy has worse HGH gut than Zyzz had right before he died.

his legs

pfffft

I wonder if chef rush is a cool dude

'mirin triceps

How much you think chef beefcake can bench?

they look like golems

Attached: image.jpg (763x431, 70K)

He can bake it

I literally laughed out loud, and said it in Dokes voice.

Your masculinity threatened by it white boy? Cuck using Cuck arguments, nothing new here

>that picture.

wtf I like canada now.

Sure is baby weights in here, dude is fucking a Tuna and Ramen, corn fed mother fucker. Genetic freak that would gain muscle on a -3k TDEE diet.

I bet that fucker can curl two plate with his kegels

BLOATMAXX FAWK YEAH!!!!

Attached: itsover.gif (728x408, 2.29M)

Apparently it can be reversed. m.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8612YarVE
Just got to lose some muscle but roid users are addicts. It's true taking roids feels good. Hell there's been many cases of girls being prescribed anabolics for muscle repair after accidents and stuff like that. And they just keep using them even though the girl before steroids was just a feminine regular girl.
Yeah sure dude. I bet the Rock and Vin Diesel are natty too.

Not true at all.

Took loads of test. No 'feel goods' I just grew. Felt confident and shit but really indiscernible from a placebo.

Tried tren, deca, EQ and got shitty mental side effects, not feel good side effects. Depressed and anxious and paranoid and angry.

The biggest reasons for continued use is not wanting to face the months of recovery for your nuts to unshrink and attachment to the body roids gave you. Deflated balloon syndrome sucks

Attached: 1513954445051.jpg (1732x1294, 2.76M)

you alright leafboi

Attached: 1525146641872.gif (375x286, 1004K)

>felt confident and shit
Wow why would a drug that makes you feel confident be popular? Doesn't sound addictive at all. It just increases your confidence. I roid on occasion too btw. But people like the guy posted in the OP is an addict and take it way too far.

What in the fuck is this gif.

Attached: GAS.gif (239x239, 41K)

lol saved

Attached: 1485266266725.png (364x652, 189K)

DOG TIRED BOSS

Yeah but even taking half a shot would do more for you. Or phenibut. Or a little bit of some sort of stimulant. And all those options work instantly and carry less stigma. People inject hormones for big muscles that's pretty much it.

Like yeah if you're a high cortisol social reject it definitely helps mitigate the damages but it's not addictive in the same way cigarettes or booze or opiates are. Not even close. Most of the gear heads you'll meet aren't lacking in confidence the same way a Jow Forums autistic is. They just want to look like an insta fitness model and shank some thots.

>Roid on occasion
So youre LARPing, cool

Attached: 1512098997374.jpg (1944x2592, 727K)

Its a french... kids show

>shoes inside
what the fuck is wrong with americans???

Yeah but roid confidence feels real to women because it comes from increased testosterone which girls are attracted to. Imagine you go to work and girls barely notice you because of your average or semi timid personalitu then you start going to work on roids and the girls start liking you because of your roid confidence? It's hard to go back to normal from that. And chicks see right through stimulant confidence. You never see a crack head convince a girl to go home with him.

ahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahha

Actually I'm pretty sure it changes your scent. Something of a meme among gearheads that highly androgenic hormones like tren do so. Of course anything masculine is illegal in the west so no one is studying this.

But no. If you were autism before you'll be autism on the other side. Go check out /fraud/ on fit.

>Crackheads
Now we're getting into murky territory. I'd say the stim confidence helps, but the general poorfaggotry and skinny weakling look is the problem. If you were some normal dude and smoked a phat rock before hitting the club I'd say your odds would be increased.

I day dream about winter when I do my small cycle every day. This should be the best time right now because it's the culmination of all that money and time I spent but I just want to roid again. I am addicted and roids are addicting. I recommend them to any incel that isn't severely disabled though. They may eventually lead to certain destruction and death but it's better than being an incel.

Dude what the fuck are you even talking about. If you're that obsessed with your fantasy just stick the hormones in your ass already. It's not so idyllic and no, it doesn't destroy you if you're not a fucking moron. You could run 200mg test/week and live essentially as long as you would natural.

D-bol and test-e is what I buy. And yeah I pin my ass. It's addictive and probably less so to some people. Just like adderall doesn't do much for some people and for others it puts them into a whole new world. Like I said there's many cases of women who were medically given anabolics who started taking them recreationally afterwards even though they were just regular girls before. I have my own experience and there's case studies to back me up. You're not going to convince me that they're not addictive.

HOLY SHIT MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN IS ALIVE

Imma get em

Holy shit...Trump tamed Ultra Giga Nigga, and has him cooking his food? Like, just grabbed him by the nape of the neck, drug him to the kitchen, and told him he wanted steak and eggs, and reminded him he wanted the steak well done? That's fucking amazing.

Shut up fag hes right melania is ugly as fuck.

>white house iftar
what the fuck
why

Holy fuck.. my sides.

Attached: _HdGAb-8_2pvUtN6ZcEuLnp7Euxmre8lD9wVEQ0gUKU.jpg (1024x767, 263K)

poof

>Thread is about Trump of all people celebrating the holy month of Ramadan for Sandniggers.
>Entire thread is Jow Forums exclusively talking about the gigantic ripped black dude.
Anons.... I....

>Dat Tren Cycle
When you absolutely, positively need that mass.

Oh shit is that John coffey

Attached: IMG_1009.jpg (480x355, 34K)

I say we just take BC and the YT and start the super highway to Alaska.

Underrated

Attached: F1BBACE2-E8F8-4071-8375-1F39F022F937.jpg (1970x2128, 671K)

dude thats what I was thinking lmao