Is he still hold up in the embassy
has he been extracted
is he going to get assylum in america in exchange for all the info on the cabal
what did he know
what did wikileaks have
what hasnt been released yet
what is yet to come
WHERE ARE YOU JULIAN?!?!?!?

Attached: 1512832446927.jpg (1905x1429, 935K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/252630938
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Dyn_cyberattack
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/1001570489532284928
youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q predicted this....

Whats the latest
Are they still putting the screws to him

Russia investigation is a complete hoax with no real facts.
Now let me tell you about the satanic pedofilia ring organized by the Clinton foundation

Obviously Assange is dead because look at this video that clearly shows him as a glitching hologram and can't possibly be explained by common video editing also let's just ignore the various interviews he has given after his "death", including one where he cited a bunch of recent news at that time because I'm just too eager to become even more paranoid than Alex Jones and Louise Mensch together.

Attached: 1491241607482.jpg (270x315, 26K)

Who cares, Julian Assange is a cancer.

you are cancer. your mom too.

It doesn't matter where he is, what matters is we need more leaks of corruption. FISA court memos, cash allocations, anything that can expose the corruption in government in an actionable way.

"Your mom?"
Tell Julian and his little government rat.

Attached: l.jpg (600x450, 26K)

watch the thread slide after i say this

why did wikileaks posts video from june 2016 as proof of life of assange in nov 2017? why didn't assange sign any files after oct 21 2016 with his pgp identification? why did wikileaks tweet out a coded "help him" message in tweets after oct 21? why was heathrow airport shutdown on oct 21 for "a chemical incident"? why was here the largest ddos in history on oct21 2016? never heard about it again. all major sites were down. why was podesta in london on oct 21 2016? why did fox news report assange "would be arrested within hours" on oct 18 2016?

watch this video, removed by jewtube

vimeo.com/252630938

Is there a play finally being made by his home fucking country? About time they stepped up

Attached: Tweet.png (585x452, 185K)

told you it would be slid

Hardly seen any threads up lately about him and frankly now he needs support more than ever. they're basically trying to black him out of existing

for the record i don't argue he is alive or dead. i do argue there was at minimal a coordinated and brutally executed plan to kill him or compromise him between oct 16-21 2016. i have actually studied this time frame for almost 2 years now. i got tired of yelling at anons to care, but i have a fucking trove of handwritten notes because so much was being taken offline and i can't keep track of my offline files, it's easier for me to take notes by hand.
anyway, i fine it odd how tied with weiner assange is. weiners laptop is found by nypd days after assange is gagged by ecuador at request of kerry. then we don't see assange in public again until the very day weiner's scentencing is anncouced (may 19 2017)

Was there any determination of the origins of the massive internet outages? believe reported as massive DDOS? and a strange Wikileaks tweet implying that they had "directed" this attack?
Just keep following and taking notes. You'll have material enough for an important book eventually

Dead, pic related

Attached: 51f75d06df9c02cd4ad86ab7e720a7a7a660792eb567950528b3890b1ae7b9ec.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

no. never heard another word about it from our "leaders". and again it was THE LARGEST DDOS EVER TO HIT AMERICA. facebook was down. netflix was down. spotify was down. all major sites went down. verify this if you can, i'm sure there are articles about it dated appropriately, however google may not prioritize those results so you'll have to do a bit.
yes and i still believe wikileaks as an organization is comped, and has been since AT LEAST oct 21 2016. i don't believe assange is necessarily comped along with wikileaks, but i'm not naive enough to believe he isn't either. he has children. children whom he cannot protect

forgot link en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Dyn_cyberattack

>we have no idea who did it goy.
>nbd tho biggerball is on!

>niggerball
god damn autocorrect

Hasn't he been in the US since around Christmas time?

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/1001570489532284928

Attached: WL Spygate.png (1440x1185, 172K)

Are you guys serious? He got a haircut and has a show on CNN.

Attached: th (2).jpg (160x240, 6K)

Obama Roasted

Attached: 1518573931529.jpg (766x890, 92K)

>OMG alien technology!!1
It's getting better to avoid conspiracy theories
youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac

desu what I find interesting is the embassy always used to have police outside of it - but now very rarely

No, though you may recall his enigmatic tweets on both Christmas Eve and then again a week later on New Years implying how excited he was for 2018. That seems to have triggered some people to act but still unclear what direction things are heading for him. Ecuador's new President cucked hard to someone to enforce these insane prison like terms to his asylum

Attached: 1514194503661.png (228x166, 9K)

Yes he is

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/1001570489532284928
Trump should give him assylum and protection

I agree. And more should be discussed about the offer that Dana Rohrbacher came back with after having gone to see JA in the embassy with Chuck C Johnson last summer. Supposedly that's exactly what was in the works and then another new series of ops against Assange's name and well being commenced. Was happy that Trump tweeted out congrats to Rohrbacher just the other day however, so maybe they remain in contact

Attached: IMG_2457.jpg (1242x1711, 461K)

Whoa Wtf. WTF!!!! MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I can't believe i missed this story. I kept that wl tweet about Obama because I thought it was about the anniversary night ddos or something else. I honestly didn't even remember this other one being the biggest ever. Guess all the cianigger fuckery just blends together after a while.

why did wl change all their time stamps to this date at this confusing and chaotic time?

Attached: IMG_2458.png (2208x1242, 1.86M)

watch the video i linked here

>WL posts proof of life in oct, not nov (sorry i misspoke earlier)
>proof is an interview from june (see next post)

Attached: IMG_2459.png (2208x1242, 1.57M)

Attached: IMG_2460.png (2208x1242, 2.39M)

What date was the Heathrow incident? 16th as well?

21st not 16th. 16th is when assange internet access was cut by orders of kerry

Show your trove to your next date and start ranting about assange. instant pussy.

Are you being sarcastic? I've actually done this.

not at all, it's exactly what I would do.

Jokes

Lol. Made me wonder about the girls i know.

ugleeeeeecunt pls go

Attached: moose_knuckle.jpg (500x400, 93K)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdat nigaa done got got since last november

>Stop asking about building 7 goyim i-its been debunked
Assange is a mossad operative

Attached: assange911.jpg (850x400, 74K)

>autocorrect
stop using it retard

Attached: 68465.jpg (840x798, 266K)

>Is he still hold up in the embassy
I severely doubt if even 1 of his leaks is true, a building isn't going to stop whoevers at the top from getting to him
Hell, for all we know he's being tortured horrendously, or is already decomposing in a ditch as we speak while they keep reporting him in ecuador or wherever

Ecuadorians are being dicks by cutting off his internet and confining him.

Pretty Good Privacy, it's an elliptical encryption that is rather difficult to crack.
Assange told us that he will encrypt files with his private key and use it as a proof of life because he was aware of technology to mimic faces and voices.
Since Oct 16 2016 no files have been encrypted with his personal key but "Julian Assange" is still posting messages and showed up to an interview, just like Assange predicted

Attached: 351354.png (678x2060, 158K)