China is the New Ruler of the World

China is the New Ruler of the World

The USA is quickly becoming an out of date has been shithole. Europe is a meme, the West is eventually going to crumble. Seeing Africa and L. America in action is a joke.
When will you recognize and submit to the new Grandmasters of the globe?

Attached: liga1.jpg (300x670, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeijinger.com/blog/2018/03/05/tens-millions-chinas-perpetually-single-men-will-fill-their-lonely-lives-pets-anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazing thread

at least china isn't an israeli puppet state

As long as I have my VR waifu and full body VR interaction suit I dgaf

BIG HEAD

You're a fucking moron. Exactly what can be expected from a Mexican Intellectual.

Let me know when any combination of armies could stand up to the United States armed forces.

Attached: 1528348096773.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

all your base are belong to us gwailo

I think it would crumble but the white race will get its shit back together, and sconce in the next twenty years will make up for the missed time.

Vietnam

Attached: 1514552642398.png (686x798, 33K)

I can't wait for the day when the Chinese finally buy up this shitty republic
Also chink girls are the cutest and nicest girls around

>Be China
>Nearly 2 billion chinks
>Cities full of pollution to the point they are all getting lung cancer
>Rivers are all dead and over fished
>Literally having to send their people out to colonise other countries because their homelands are such a shit hole.
>Eat dogs and literally anything that moves.

Yeah sure Spic. Their entire economy relies on Westerners buying their useless crap. If we collapse, so does Chinkland.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. For certain, China has come a long way in the last 30 years but it has come at an enormous price of sovereign DEBT. As much as I would like to see the Zionist owned oligarchies of the west crumble, China more than likely will not sit atop as #1 in our lifetime. I do believe however that they will be involved in a new sphere of influence which includes Russia.

china has more then one billion ppl still GDP is same like USA or EU, so basically this means they work hard but its still worth nothing
if EU and US put efforts together it will still dwarf china's efforts

Attached: Jake2.jpg (304x227, 39K)

lol murrimutt weebs gtfo

ñ

If nothing else I hope they go manifest destiny on africa's ass and wipe out the darkies. China's the only one left that can and would do it, they're our only hope.

i see this here a lot. you guys really need to learn the history of the vietnam war. it didn't go the way the american left likes to say it did.

The future is Chinese.
It's not a bright future, but given the West's suicide it's the best alternative.

>vietnam meme
>amerimutt meme
>Brazil
Jesus. Subhumans will never change.

Attached: 1528321149533.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>The China Meme

Attached: 1528394554219.png (619x477, 502K)

you dropped your bean. you can have some of mine

He is correct in that we'll collapse from the inside.
He's a fucking moron for thinking that a china-ruled world will have any place for cockroaches. They'll colonise the shit out of countries and they won't feel bad about it.
At all.

No they won't. They'll continue to be incel males with no prospects for marriage and a sub-1 fertility rate.

thebeijinger.com/blog/2018/03/05/tens-millions-chinas-perpetually-single-men-will-fill-their-lonely-lives-pets-anime

China = fucked.

Oh please, they are both communist, capitalist, authoritarian and a police state at the same time. There's no better candidate for being an israeli puppet.

Not to mention at any point we break trade with them they'll see the apocalypse of problems finally overflow over them.

This. We just need to separate the wheat from the chaff and then we’ll be back at full strength.

awesome. china needs niggers, lots and lots of niggers. diversity is a strength, china

Attached: 23915539_1601178283272536_613523214156255500_n (1).jpg (453x464, 30K)