‘If you don’t open your safe I’ll go upstairs and kill your kids’: Machete gang burst into dentist's £1...

>‘If you don’t open your safe I’ll go upstairs and kill your kids’: Machete gang burst into dentist's £1.6m home and threatened to murder his babies if he didn't give them his designer watches and jewellery
>Millionaire dentist reveals terror after machete-wielding thieves broke into home
>Dr Kailesh Solanki, 38, and wife, Michelle, 30, latest victims of ‘wild west Britain’
>Two men broke into £1.6 million luxury property in Bowdon, Cheshire, last week

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5818721/Machete-gang-burst-millionaire-dentists-1-6million-home.html

Attached: 4D06D86A00000578-5818721-image-a-20_1528405630095.jpg (634x634, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope your anus gets sodomized by a pack of wild jungles niggers OP. You stupid dumb half wit cock smuggling faggot. Fuck you and this shit thread.

Attached: Head size and intelligence.gif (777x777, 378K)

Eat the rich.

Too bad he didn’t have a gun to blow these faggots away. Can’t wait for some nigger to try this shit in my home

Shill

>The average British family
Lol how the fuck do you get cucked by poos?

This.

>currycel millionaire marries sub 5 white girl
JUST FUCKING LOL

That is a 10 in bongland

>Schoolboy bullied for his big ears has last laugh: Glamorous transsexual Tiffany-Rose is now a model
>Niall Davies started living as Tiffany-Rose at age 17
>Has dated many straight men who mistake her for female
>She is now 22 and taking hormones to grow breasts
>Tiffany-Rose is set for a full sex change on the NHS and wants to pay for a breast augmentation herself to take her to a 34C

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2439969/Schoolboy-bullied-big-ears-laugh-Glamorous-transsexual-Tiffany-Rose-MODEL.html

Attached: article-2439969-186D648100000578-947_306x423.jpg (306x423, 38K)

That is one ugly ass couple. It would have been a mercy killing.

The guy's a millionaire, many women go for that, regardless of race.

What happened to the kids? I’m too lazy to read the article.

>British
>dentist

something doesn't add up.

It angers me the woman throws her genes away with a brown goblin just because he has some money.

Those kids look more like her desu.

Attached: 3A572D4A-2888-4848-A310-3AAB1C8D0E93.jpg (750x1290, 569K)

Yeah, he was rich too. Must be some kind of money laundering business because we know Brits hardly go to a dentist.

Doesn't matter, those kids are mud people in my eyes. Look at her and then think of the kids that could have been if she married white

They make me feel better about being poor but safe

>
Better dental health than you Tyrone
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

Attached: IMG_20180608_071746.png (954x998, 709K)

>posting old and busted Kate
>not posting your beautiful new 56% princess

Attached: british women.png (1494x990, 2.71M)

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy.

Meghan DeAmerrimutt isn't a princess,

They'll all look 56% in a few years.

Attached: orc baby art.png (444x444, 25K)

>poo

disregarded

how convenient. what you're looking at is a couple that, although well-off, were living above their means. you can tell by the man's jeans and shoes that he has an insatiable taste for luxury items. so they get an idea. buy insurance policies for all of their luxury items, have them "disappear" and collect the cash. the "thieves" will never be found, and the luxury items will either be returned to the dentist or sold