AUS/POL/ BOOMER EDITION

Evening fellas.

>Chart of the day: Australia pipped by Switzerland for debt world title
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/australia-pipped-by-switzerland-for-debt-world-title/9844518

>Allegations of Australian war crimes in Afghanistan 'being taken seriously'
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/08/allegations-of-australian-war-crimes-in-afghanistan-being-taken-seriously

>Australian officials pay visit to Julian Assange
unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/australian-officials-pay-visit-to-julian-assange

>China furious, as Government and Labor unite on barriers against foreign interference - China power
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/china-angry-australian-anti-espionage-laws-political-unity/9848116

>Court allows charged right-wing activists to get together for political plan
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/court-allows-charged-activists-to-get-together/9850106

>Call for airing of war crime claims against special forces
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/deeply-concerning-call-for-airing-of-war-crime-claims-against-special-forces-20180608-p4zkas.html

>Sydney University academics denounce western civilisation degree
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/08/sydney-university-academics-denounce-western-civilisation-degree

>Fact check: Was the latest dual citizenship decision 'absolutely obvious and clear'? - Fact Check
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-06-08/fact-check-was-the-latest-dual-citizenship-decision-clear/9808502

>Christian Porter defends Australian media after Chinese diplomat says it 'fabricated stories'
archive.fo/tkXgt#selection-251.0-254.0

Attached: 1512631113736.png (400x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
baka.com.au/national/dvd-exposes-australian-commandos-at-play-in-afghanistan-20140315-34u20.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cuOKkJrxmuo&t=156s
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/08/sydney-university-academics-denounce-western-civilisation-degree
youtube.com/watch?v=NvfVsY1abKA
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/james-wolfe-former-senate-intel-panel-security-director-indicted-for-allegedly-lying-to-fbi.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread is full

I agree.

Post Australian memes.

Attached: 1500951933040.png (700x525, 232K)

whats for dinner lads?

Attached: indomie-mi-goreng-satay-instant-noodles-2375-p[ekm]320x355[ekm].jpg (320x355, 22K)

Why? You mirin?

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Is Canberra as CHINKED as the coasts?

Attached: 2_guxs5n.jpg (1496x844, 248K)

Attached: aussie-shitposters-credits-to-martian-magazine-link-in-the-source_c_7221235.jpg (500x706, 165K)

Are you fucking kidding? Canberra is the most chinked place in the whole fucking country.

>Boomer edition

About time!

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Daily Reminder that Boomer Morrows is coming for your vidya and all boomers must be told to fuck off when it comes to our games.

Finally a reminder that boomers can't hold their shit and are worse than Indians (pic related)

Day of the Nursing Home and Potty coming soon my fellow user's!

Attached: 1528339459216.png (645x647, 509K)

Jamming to some Men at Work, the greatest band in the world

Attached: garfield meme.gif (257x200, 460K)

Can someone get ahold of that dvd the commando regiment made where they would hit golf balls in the middle of a conflict zone & generally fuck around while on duty/patrol?

I wanna see it

>it includes a string of episodes more than an hour long, showing some of the commandos undertaking risky behaviour including drunken games, fighting, throwing hand grenades while swimming in rivers to catch fish, sunbaking and skylarking in enemy areas without their protective body armour
baka.com.au/national/dvd-exposes-australian-commandos-at-play-in-afghanistan-20140315-34u20.html

>sidewalk
The Americanisation of Australia is so subtle that no one seems to care but it pisses me off to no end.

>public nuisance
nah mate, public legend!

I know right? It's a fucking footpath ay.

herro

Attached: 1496919478360.jpg (420x420, 49K)

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=cuOKkJrxmuo&t=156s

Reminder that NAPLAN is fucking shit and Australian education standards won't get better until it's scrapped completely

Disgusting

Attached: 015d492d2b8a71bab4171cefa54001b0.gif (432x216, 11K)

Attached: rehash.jpg (300x168, 7K)

wrong

I had tomato soup.

wedges and sour cream

this and steamed dumplings because too cheapass to buy pizza or thai

either kfc or leftover beef casserole

What's for the long weekend, boys?

Attached: 1445244095475.png (1024x512, 260K)

the upside down Australian meme will always make me laugh

Cracking open a cold one (or 24) and beating it (cos no friends)

study

Attached: JUST disney my shit up.jpg (1296x720, 201K)

gonna go get some fire wood and catch up with a familt friend

Is dominos big pizza range any better than their normal pizzas, or simply bigger?

just go to your local pizzashop dont buy their jew pizza

fire up Tinder, mate

sheeeeeeeeit
whatcha studying?

Chinese.

Friendly reminder that you should tip the Domino's boys.

Attached: dominos_nig.jpg (360x480, 75K)

Yeah give your money to a wog that has a massive wog house and 3 investment properties.

it's full of public servants. It could be 100% white and still be a cancer

Sorry Chang, you're not the only influence

>fire up Tinder, mate
I'm way too autistic (and fat) to get laid..

dunno yet mate, thanks for asking though

>run a small pizza joint
>can buy wog house + more
wot

They live on pasta.

>pasta
*semen

>tfw week off this week anyway

What do I do with my time? I have no friends so I just sit around at home being sad. How long can this continue for?

aw shit, I definitely know that feel.
hit up the strip and find a brothel?

Just a reminder not to give any woman shit on her way to murdering her child. We're not barbarians here; she deserves love and support whilst she makes her easy decision to kill an innocent

Maccas

Attached: 1528295915477.jpg (657x527, 54K)

local news?

Illegal in NSW now to pray outside an abortion clinic

will i be fined? what if im praying to Allah? lmao

well, what do you do in your spare time? vidya?

only if you bomb the clinic afterwards

My dad works at Nintendo and has confirmed Australia is gay.

Attached: proof.jpg (1000x750, 132K)

By public servants do you mean bugmen or jews?

would be hilarious to see a muslim protest at an abortion clinic, oh wait they wouldnt be there cause all the babys being aborted are disbelievers.

what are we looking at here?

blessem for having priorities

Attached: Yemen Belters.jpg (1136x640, 81K)

>euro flag
faggot

Abortion will be legalised nationwide in Australia and there is nothing you god bothering trogs can do about it

>women shouldnt have to take responsibility for opening their legs, and that's a good thing

Look at his flag. You're wasting your time getting into it with filthy communist scum.

larping scum*

so whats the consensus here n auspol about abortion?

Seeing how it's still Jow Forums, against.

Newfag, the official Jow Forums stance is
>what race are they?

Ever get the feeling your neighbours are concerned with your every move? Like they never stop watching you?

Mostly against. Unless its extenuating circumstances like rape then what is the need? There are plenty of methods of birth control.

this.
stop smoking choof m8 its making you paranoid

how much longer til we have a recession

AUSTRALIANS ARE A DUMB!!!!

Attached: 1527212105198.jpg (442x304, 31K)

alright boys, dominos or pizza hut? does anyone know some decent coupons i could use for either one?

Attached: 1525329056038.jpg (868x553, 111K)

Lots of chunks at the uni's. Far too many curry niggers here and it's getting worse by the day. Used to be so comfy

>be american
>drink water
>get shot

Attached: LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE.jpg (1440x495, 151K)

>human rights
>international law
>war crime
lmao

i don't really care about abortion, i care about the people doing it.

>i was raped and i really don't want to have this child so i want to abort it early on
is completely different from
>OH MY GOD BIGOT HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MY 4TH ABORTION TO GET THIS FUCKING PARASITE OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL ABDOMEN, I DON'T WANT KIDS NOBODY SHOULD WANT KIDS FUCK OFF BREEDER REEEEEEE

the problem is that the majority of abortion activists are in the latter category, not the former

truthfully if some dumb nigger or retarded feminist is going to abort her child, i'm fine with it. see that batshit insane clementine ford who is 100% going to horribly abuse her son, if she's not abusing him already. she shouldn't have kids.

i'm fucking mad at deranged cunts telling young women that they shouldn't have kids and abortions are normal. it's gotten to the point that an alarmingly large group of women now believe that having children is just a lifestyle choice, akin to going to university or making a career change, and not a vital contribution necessary for the survival of our species.

apparently we have enough people already. no we don't, we have too many niggers and asians. we desperately need more whites.

americans are fat and dumb

el goblino strikes again

Attached: 7hxBhWA.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I think most Islamic law schools allow abortion, with a few exceptions.

They are if they are boomers.

Principally the former.

I am for abortion because most humans are festy.

id rather legalising abortion as opposed to putting a huge strain on the welfare state due to the increase of single mothers, ect. id rather not fund it with my tax dollars but id prefer it over the alternative t b h. short term pain for long term gain. also, people arent gonna stop being degenerate anytime too soon so the christcuck method of abstinence of whatever isnt going to solve anything

Who here /wageslave/, been working a bit over 3 months doing a shit tier job and honestly while I get paid alright, I feel like I would have a better more calmer existence on centrelink.

I mean fuck, I have no time to do what I want anymore and I always come home feeling JUSTed to the core.

lel
I have never worked a day in my life

Tell me your secrets to getting on the DSP please, fuck me that would be an awesome life, doing what you want and just getting free money.

yeah man, getting JUSTed beyond belief. usually work 6 days a week minimum. had to do a quick shift today (finish shift and have 7 hours to get back to work for the next one) and im doing a double shift tomorrow.

is home ownership really worth it? i dont even know anymore

Attached: 1525227296563.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

I don't take welfare out of principle, the trick is passive income

That's rough user, I'm a casual doing over 40 hours this week, I've only worked 5 days but my hours are so fucked that I barely get any sleep.

This is not how man should live, and the worst part is everyone else at work "Likes the job" and all I can think in my head is, really? This shitty job is what you aspired to be?

>Work all year doing lots of overtime
>Manage to save 20k
>House prices went up 100k in the same time period
>African refugees are given homes for free

Nah fuck that, I quit my job and I'm on centrelink now, much happier.

What job did you have user?

Seppos are the dumb ones ya bloody moppet.

>>Sydney University academics denounce western civilisation degree
>unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jun/08/sydney-university-academics-denounce-western-civilisation-degree
When the Western Civ degree was first announced at ANU, the first response I saw was a facebook post by a student which said "what about Africa??"

Now that it has been refused, almost the entire media, and social media, is mocking the idea of "Western Civilisation" as if it is something outdated, meaningless, parochial. They are completely bonehead retarded for labeling it as something inherently European or related to European supremacy, since any sensible analysis would find the roots of Western Civilisation in the Mediterranean, Mesopotamia, and North Africa... and would find its legacy in all corners of the world.

Fuck me it makes me cringe. Why is the Australian Right full of such dumb fucks? I was really hoping that ANU would host a prestigious/elite Western Civilisation degree program to compensate for its woeful left-dominated humanities department.

western civilisation? you didn't know that the west had no culture? the civilisation is robbery from all the rich africans.
stop being a bigot.

Sad. It seems none of the cities, even inland, are safe from the Yellow Menace.
Our own coasts are just as bad. Went to San Diego to see my brother graduate from Marines training last fall, and I expected spics. Nope. Chinks every where.

Attached: 3e9.png (600x640, 698K)

Bump for you downunderbros

Attached: 2LumW0K.png (2000x1333, 200K)

bait

Attached: 1524718161925.png (800x640, 82K)

Gee thanks, so how things?... anything interesting been happening on your end? any school shootings?

Attached: 1514579988903.png (1500x1304, 89K)

Back when Melbourne was a white city.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvfVsY1abKA

Do you not miss this?

Not really, things are quiet here right now.
I just got this alert on my phone though, could be big
foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/james-wolfe-former-senate-intel-panel-security-director-indicted-for-allegedly-lying-to-fbi.amp.html