NASA Finds Ancient Organic Material, Mysterious Methane on Mars

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-finds-ancient-organic-material-mysterious-methane-on-mars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EVERY SINGLE RELIGION BTFO

End of discussion. Life on Earth is not special, or unique. Humans are not chosen or meant for some great purpose that our planet has uniquely been selected for.

Attached: pia19808.jpg (985x600, 73K)

Life itself is unique and special.

Mars once had a liquid iron core. It no longer does. Mars once had a liquid iron core that sustained a magnetosphere. It no longer does. Mars once had a liquid iron core that sustained a magnetosphere that made it possible to have an atmosphere. It no longer does. Are we beginning to see a pattern here?

its not organic material its just groups of elements required for life, so its not actually life but a potential sign mars could have sustained life at some point

kek looks like the aliums left their poopy farts just for us

Life is just a recombination of atoms.

everyone with more than two braincells knows that Mars was the original earth of the bible.
Noah's Ark = spaceship that evacuated life from original Earth to the new Earth (this planet)

>organic material
>mysterious methane
Sounds more like TW-AAAAYY flushed the latrine tank on their fly by

Literature is just a certain combination of letters.

Lol, imagine the smell, haha!

That's what I was gonna say

(((((((mars)))))))))

>While commonly associated with life, organic molecules also can be created by non-biological processes and are not necessarily indicators of life.
read past the title dipshit

also
>Life on Earth is not special, or unique. Humans are not chosen or meant for some great purpose that our planet has uniquely been selected for.
that's commie talk, go eat a bullet

>Humans are not chosen or meant for some great purpose that our planet has uniquely been selected for.
What an edgy little faggot you are.

Attached: 1495573478880.png (534x588, 246K)

Its just a demons poop

>i hate myself
he must be smart
mods will leave this up because it's relevant to anything

Lovelock predicted this in the 1970s, and said at the time that a methane signature indicates life because it is the unavoidable signature of the eat-reproduce-excrete-die cycle of life at its most primitive. In the case of Mars with its gigantic underground seas, there could be anything down there and there probably is.

The suppressed pictures and video all show tentacular horrors and that would fit amphibious life that comes to the surface rarely or gets washed out of flooded chambers into craters etc.

NASA and the rest are almost certainly lying about the atmopshere and pressure too. Hence the constant bullshit recolouring of the footage.

Attached: n725075089_288918_2774.jpg (533x594, 42K)

Mars obviously had life but methane isn’t a “fossil fuel” because “fossil fuel” doesn’t exist. Titan has liquid methane seas for example

No, not every single religion btfo, you just never actually read any of their scriptures and took it at not even face value, but an assumed face value, so you project your idea of what you think it says versus what it actually contains.

ever feel like the days are too short? yes, white people come from mars, thats why we have lower pigment count and get skin cancer more easily, we arent ment to live on earth, mars is our home planet.

Back problems too. Gravity difference.

>Organic Material
it's quite literally nothing. "organic" just means it has carbon in it, nothing more.

both methane and "organic" material has been found before.

I'd rather them find life on some more distant planets than mars. Finding life on the very next planet over sounds more like cross-contamination occured at one point, rather than life evolving in two places at once, completely independent of one another.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (600x451, 24K)

Earth is the only planet in the universe that has life on it. If you disagree you are in direct opposition to God

What about the religion of worshipping Mars

>EVERY SINGLE RELIGION BTFO
Except the ones that state that life appeared on other planets

That's true tough.

>We found an ancient alien septic tank

You should be more careful about what you declare to be either for or against God, because if you're wrong, you're taking His name in vain. Because what is more vain than to invoke God in anything sinful man does or declares?

Ayyo hol up. You tellin me dey found a fart on Mars? Shiieeeeet

Oh and I love how your first reaction to life on other planets is "EVERYONE'S AS EMPTY AND MEANINGLESS AS ME NOW"

Kek.

and a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter for an infinite amount of time will almost surely end up writing Hamlet word for word, does that mean worka of art aren't special?

>Humans are not chosen or meant for some great purpose that our planet has uniquely been selected for.

How do you get that from this news? We may still have some great purpose for our alien overlords.

What are the chances of a living cell forming ?

Kek

>End of discussion. Life on Earth is not special, or unique. Humans are not chosen or meant for some great purpose that our planet has uniquely been selected for.

that's just your uniquely narrow perspective

Extra terrestrial life is mentioned in nearly all world religions

Attached: 1528307895484.jpg (960x960, 100K)

Topkek

Idiot toothpaste strikes again.

While commonly associated with life, organic molecules also can be created by non-biological processes and are not necessarily indicators of life.

You won't BTFO religion until you produce something walking around on another planet, any kind of creature. Methane means nothing to religious people, and just barely anything more to irreligious lay people. It's literally another nonevent from faggoty scientists. This is why they made up Man-Made Global Warming, it's a lot more interesting than the things they actually discover.

We really need to stop using "organic" in science, it confuses so many idiots, a new word is required

You clearly don't know what organic means faggot. Literally EVERY single fucking comet has organic material in it. Organic shit is fucking everywhere.

Did you inhale too much of that gas over at auschwitz you brainlet gerrie. We have evidence humans evolved on earth.American education

Organic merely means containing carbon. This finding shows that benzene, toluene. And a fuenother orgos were found on Mars. Well guess what. In space there are fucking clouds of ethanol. Simple organic compounds are expected. Nothing here signifies that Mars was ever inhabited by anything whatsoever
t. PhD organic chemist

Kek

>You won't BTFO religion until you produce something walking around on another planet, any kind of creature.

you're a fucking idiot. that wouldn't btfo anything. just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean it's not true.

Das rite

Attached: Gi-jew-movie.jpg (335x396, 87K)

Life is the self transmission of information through a medium.

>implying the ability to create your own meaning and purpose isn't infinitely superior to one designated by shitty gods

Space braps?

Actually, the transmission of information is the medium for life.

>not getting the implied message.

>t. PhD organic chemist

proof or it didn't happen

>self implied loop
user have we witnessed life created on in this thread?

What is your Hirsch?

Believing anything NASA says in this day and age when it has been run by CIA. NASA has been and always will be a program devoted to developing rocket propelled weapons. These so called finds are fabricated to validate their enormous spending so they can receive continued funding. Amazing how those rovers are still functioning long after their batteries life expectancy has been extended long past it failure date. Some how the batteries now run on magic. Stop being a idiot all your life.

lol methane.

Just because some deep water life depends on methane doesn't mean it's the same case for mars.

>While not necessarily evidence of life itself, these findings are a good sign for future missions exploring the planet’s surface and subsurface.
Right

Why are the Dutch like this? You're like our downy children, somehow Inbetween the English and the Germans, The 2 strongest nations. Unironically the dumbest (and cutest) people in Europe.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>tldr
>nasa needs more funding
>look guys we found some tiny derived hint that life maaaaay have existed on mars at some distant point in the history of the universe!!!11onewon

lol nah

Christianity never claimed only life on earth.

I take a rock and grind it to sand, I shape the sand as a crab. It's alive!

>lol aliums are real religion BTFO
>w-wait aliums can't be tied into the Bible REEEEE

I guess a person with two brain cells would know that even Catholicism acknowledges the big bang, evolution theory and the existence of life outside earth, but the Lord that you mock wasn't generous in giving brain cells to toothpastes

Yes.

gotta keep those funds going. ayylmaos are the best way to generate public interest

Hey man, I have a PhD in quantum physics myself, I have to be skeptical.

when you read the article you get disappointed with NASA again. Real vague bullshit with clickbait title to try and drum up some excitement so some people can try and keep their jobs. Those pictures of mars at the bottom of the page look like shit too. Why is everything NASA does such shit. They can't take a good picture in the 21st century without photoshop and tricks?

*tips fedora*

i don't know anything about underground seas on Mars, I thought that was just Europa, Ganymede etc

Benze and Methane are organic. Organic doesn't mean much. With that said it is indeed interesting news.

The bible never said anything about extraterrestial beings you mongoloid nigger

>believing le nasa

Attached: E15DA1CF-8CBD-437A-83D4-E86883723B1B.jpg (636x382, 76K)

>EVERY SINGLE RELIGION BTFO
not hindu

ayy lmao

What "Mars"? The same one in color-filtered Ireland?

>(((NASA)))

Attached: 1522493717993.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>(((MARS)))

Attached: 1522493836179.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: 1522493890257.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

earth: the prequel

Attached: 1522493938725.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

i take comfort in the fact that with every new discovery, we get closer and closer to the great filter because i am sure that it is in front of us.

There's literally no reason for the fine, semitic scientists at NASA to lie to us! Stop this slander at once!

Attached: 1472819144670.png (460x395, 192K)

Attached: 1522494028767.webm (884x552, 2.78M)

>ancient-organic-material
Even the long-dead Martians understood how
unhealthy pesticides and GMOs could be!

Attached: 1522494078766.webm (720x576, 733K)

dumb faghetti. kys

Attached: 1522494120971.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

His pinkie got stuck in his pocket dumb nigger

Based faggot

SHUT UP SHIT EATER LMAOOO

Attached: 1522494513459.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Under the right conditions 100%

>The Black Sea = Mars.

I'm actually a fellow straight white male.

Attached: 1522494545019.webm (720x576, 1.16M)

Only if you are white and reasonably smart.

Attached: 1522494681326.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Attached: 1522495030078.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

i bet you dreaming of some nasty ayy probing aren't you?

>mysterious methane