Venice MasterRace

Is swallowing the Venicepill the ultimate way for reaching enlightment?

>cucked Europe with League of Cambrai
>cucked Ottomans with Lepanto
>cucked Byzantines with the 4th Crusade
>stole the role of "Artistic City" to Paris
And so on...

Attached: 1528454977799.jpg (2000x1334, 885K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmerini.net/blog/category/autogoverno-popolo-veneto/
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasque_veronesi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah. Had prisons, so worthless.

Just to remember
Venetian are the third oldest people in the world after egyptians and chinese, qith more than 3500 of continuous history and homogeneous culture

We built cities when Rome was still a village
We have never been conquered by romans and we were allies of rome, keeping our tradition for much long time than other peoples (venetic was spoken up to the second century CE)
Actual venetian have had one of thethe first dictionary (even before italian language had) and it is till spoken today in italy croatia brazil and mexico
Venice have been the wealthiest city on europe for centuries
We built the more long lasting republic ever (1100 years)
We officially have been the last part of fhe roman empire to be conquered
Even after italian colonization and empoverishment we are now the richer peole in italy and the most productive rwgion, in europe

Venetians never die
We are coming back

Fun fact: the term "ghetto' actually comes from the Venetian word ghèto used to describe the Jewish ghetto in Venice.
Your whole country was a prison.

Attached: 7e10509273338e059b07ca0c39c6e82f.jpg (1500x1125, 448K)

just to bring in thethe Usa: some of the founding fatherse to venice to learn and copy the models that, made a republic succesful
Sorry for the typos but i'm passionate

>we wuz: the post

>stole the role of "Artistic City" to Paris

Actually the french stole the art manufacts from paris: when napoleon (that motherfucker) conquered venice the french filled the chariots with them and reports says that the whole group of chariots made a continuous line of more or less 20 km
It's estimated that 1/3 of the objects of the louvre come from the city of venice only

IIR Venetians were an Indo-European tribe
So they are even one of the oldest Aryans out there

Yes
But at least this is our actual history, and wethe didn't steal it from somebody else, like the nigger you are, ahmed

I agree
Probably for a certain period they were also one of the strongest because if you see in ancient europe the toponym venetian (and derivatives) is very common and the indoeuropean etimologic origin for, venetian means more or less conquerors (and not hospitality as previously thought)

Inb4 the theory of a common european word (ven- or wen-) that was used by many peoples to identifythe themself doesn't add up

>cucked half of europe with muslims
>Shaved ottoman beard
>Got cucked by plague of 1629 and lost 1/3 of population.

Attached: 1524045427881.jpg (265x265, 12K)

We did our fair share of errors but we managed to contain the consequences
>what is battle of Lepanto

Europe and the mediterranean have been our playground for centuries

Aaaaaaa
Scolta son Veneto anch'io era per LARPare un po' ma tu sei troppo serio
Comunque alcune informazione non le sapevo

Except today Venice is filled with Pajeets and Chinks

L'è che me so ciapà mal e so partio a nastro xD
Cmq se te ghè tempo varda sto link
palmerini.net/blog/category/autogoverno-popolo-veneto/

L'è uno dei pi informati su la storia veneta, na olta che te parti a vedare calcossa che el ga fato te se verxe un mondo

It crushes my heart everytime

Grazie
>tfw Veneto but I can only understand it while I can't really write it
Almanco lo parlo con me nono

Gavesse ancora el nono par podeghe parlar

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

*poderghe

Not sure this theory hold much water

Cmq non è difficile scrivere in veneto, di recente stanno lavorando per creare una grafia standard, se lo cerchi un po' dal link che ti ho dato dovresti trovarla

No probz we have gondolas lulz

>spoken today in italy croatia brazil and mexico
>croatia
where kek, we had our own romance language called dalmatian, not related to venetian in any way, and certinly venetian isn't spoken today

Venice should split from Italy...
Italy doesn't deserve to have Venice.

can we get the lion saint marc flag?

Grasie ancora
Dopo varde el link che ghe te me ha mandà

I personally went in istria and neighboring island and i spoke venetian with the locals and they knew it even better than italian or english
Btw yes, the venetian is spokwn only in limited areas of croatian and dalmatian truly was the local romance language (it was the official language of the republic of Ragusa) but it died out in the 19th century because venetian took its place
A bit of a shame if you ask me

Top, prego vezz ;)

My heart says yes
My mind says not now: we have to fix this global epidemic of migration and communism before and if italy get weakened there will no stronghold (ready)

ahh, istria, makes sense. I dom't know much about them, only that both croats and italian are bilingual there, I thought they spoke other version of italian, not venetian. Fun fact, my paternal line is from those who spoke dalmatian

ABSOLUTELY

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

based Venexian ;)

Attached: 1511622023934.png (420x420, 64K)

The last centuries put the east side of adriatic in a turmoil so it's amazing how it changed: i read some statistics of the austrohungarian empire in which they verified that in the former venetian land in what is now croatia 1/3 of the population was croatian, 1/3 was serb and 1/3 was "italian" and it's likely that everybody could speak the local/each other languages
What the wars did to these marvellous lands is heartbreaking

There isn’t any life on venus you dip

>Venice MasterRace
subhuman african mixed midgets

Noice
Let me help you or the one who will come later
>Inb4 it's venezia not venexia
Venexia is one of the oldest medieval name given to the city of venice (as a reference tuscans called it Vinegia or venegia) and later on it was called Venezia that is the trasposition of the pronunciation of Venetia which was the name given by the Romans to the area inhabited by venetics

First go to remove kebabs
Then you can come back and shill

>amerilard education

there was never much proper italians, just locals. There were 2 big parties, croatian "narodnjaci" that wanted unification with Croatia-Slavonia, but asutrians were against that because croatia was in hungarian part and tolomaši that were for autonomy, supported by italians and to lesser extent, austrians. Serbs just serbed in mountains. Italians and native dalmatians got croatified overtime while serbs serbed too much so they were dealt with.

Venice has been an irrelevant backwater ever since getting BTFO by Napoleon and then by Austria. Sad!

The Italian Job was filmed in venice

make your fucking mind up

It's common for ignorant to say that veneto area is inhabited by "common italians" and not recognize the difference of the venetian

>being the most intelligent people of europe
>being with lumbardy the richest area of all europe
I let you decide if we are relevant or not
The croatification indeed was a strong process but for what i know austrian in dalmatia fostered croatian and serbian nationalism in order to prevent italy to claim any right on it (austria-hungary and italy always hated each other) but as we know their attempts to keep the empire were a total failure

>lagoon niggers actually believe this

Attached: 2992FD9B-EF41-46A0-9ABC-CD1CC4A432B0.jpg (258x245, 24K)

Fuck you sea Jews.

Attached: F9F9D548-B48B-4237-ABE2-263F6A54B45A.jpg (717x966, 483K)

Also guaranteed that the crusades failed by supplying the Mamluks with both weapons and slave soldiers for their armies. Venetians are essentially nothing but Italian speaking Kikes

Independent Venice when?

Venice was founded 421 AD. Oldest people my ass. You have confused yourselves with the Gallic Veneti tribe, but that tribe has no connection with the modern inhabitants

>Venetian are the third oldest people in the world after egyptians and chinese, qith more than 3500 of continuous history and homogeneous culture

No, Venice was created by the inhabitants of north-east italy during Attila's invasions as they sought refuge in a place easier to defend.

If i can expand
Bluepilled italians: italy is a great country created by honourable men and unification was amazing
Redpilled italian: italian unification (as it was done) is a shame and the italian state and government are a joke but italy is a great country because is inhabited by many people rich of culture and talents peculiar to each people and italy could begin a new reinassance with indipendent/confederated national italian states
Black pilled/next level redpilled italians: the international situation is too messy to allow the confederation/independence of italians and so the best choice is to endure for some time to fix the outside of italy and in the meanwhile prepare to be ready to create the confederation whenever the resources/consensus is sufficient

To other italians: add if you think it's inaccurate

Pastapill: the only thing I hate more than Italians are non-italians.

austrians were in hard position over dalmatia. They couldn't support croats because that would mean unification with kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia which was in hungarian part and had significant amount of autonomy, that would weaken already weak dual monarchy, and then croats would demand bosnia and even slovenia and then even more weakaning monarchy with wanting triple monarchy instead of dual. Serbia was enemy of austria even back then, so supporting serbs was very bad idea. They only supported by small amount "italian" party to prolong status quo. But croats managed to get some things, like dalmatians serving in croatian homeguard instead in imperial army, adding croatian as official language of Kingdom of Dalmatia with italian and german etc.

Who do you think founded venice?
And why is there a striking overlapse of the area inhabited by venetics and the area inhabited by venetians?
Venetians are latinized venetics

Venice had a helluva lot of Jewish bankers tho...

Look

Yes
Traditionally venetians were very anti jews but now the bluepill is strong

>Gallic Veneti tribe
the Venetic people weren't gallic tho? At least from what I can read on wiki

LookBut if you want to know more about the legitimate indipendency process look up for Loris Palmerini
Unfortunately he wrote only in italian and venetian but he is one of the most prominent figure in this process, although censorship is suffocating

They were close but they were a different stock
Is like comparing modern french and modern spaniards

eh, at least they were the first ones to come up with the idea of a ghetto, they're still kind of ok in my book
Although I always suspected it was actually done to cut the competition on their own kikery
Did you know the Rep of Venice used to sell Slavic Christians of the heretic Arian church to the muslims, and even got the Pope's blessing because "enduring the suffering of slavery in their lifetimes will make up for their heresy and they won't go to hell" reasoning?

from what I can see they also were linked to germanic peoples
>Venetic: sselboi sselboi = to oneself
>Old High German: selb selbo

The only thing swallowing The Venice Pill is the Ocean

I'm not sure it was exactly like that but anyway the only thing we know for sure is that before austria venetians andand croats were close friends (it was croatian the guy who started the uprising that almost kicked out napoleon from Verona) but after austria we never really recovered
Fucking habsburgs

LookThe ancient europe was much more interconnected that what we usually think

didn't see that post
WEW it's dangerously close to WEWUZ tier
At this point I expect some venetian to have written a book about how they're the origin of all indoeuropean cultures, like Germans did in the 30s/40s

I wouldn't say friends, but we certinly didn't hate you. Both croats and dalmatians from dalmatia were influenced alot by venetians and italians, getting educated in Padova(from late 19th century Prague instead of Padova) etc. Your influence didn't hurt us

>t was croatian the guy who started the uprising that almost kicked out napoleon from Verona)
What was his name?

No Wonder it is is because you always had cuck genes. Venice based its power not on some superiority but on kikery.

You should read the memories of Casanova. Basically the Croats in city of Venice were discriminated and seen like Gypsies.

So cuck that a consistent part of your people revered venetians as their uncontested masters for centuries
Pretty solid theory you have here

I have to read them, thanks for the advice

wooaah there. Stop. We wanted unification with Croatia, it's just because of turkish menace we hadn't choice but to work with you

Yeah, because most of the terriotiry was under Ottomans, and it is not that you did not use the opportunity to steal the islands.

Would see how the history would look like if muslims invaders were next to Venice.

Also, there was numerous revolts against Venice.

There probably is one but i never dug so deep in this theory so i too have my fair share of skepticism in accepting this theory, although it's super fascinating to be discussed

Fun fact. The early Croatian kings were intermarried with Venetians.

The mother of Petar Krešimir IV was the daugther of an Venetian dodge.

So what was the name of this guy who revolted against Napoleon in Verona?

I know, I played CK2, didn't stop me from vassalizing Venice and giving it to mayor of Split

Fair enough, venetians have been often opportunists, but it's undisputable that even with an organized state croatians (and yugoslavs as an extention) haven't been able to fight effectively the turk while the little venice could
And just to clarify: most of the cities on dalmatia voluntarily joined venice because they were roman descendent who wanted to create a strong entity against barbarians (slavs) and later on the inland of dalmatia was bought by venice from the king of hungary

>we wuz venetians n' shiet

>redpill
>dividing Italy
Go away shill.

I can't find the name but this the wiki page of the event
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasque_veronesi

I'm not a shill (maybe (((you))) are)
But the more you study history the less the italian state makes sense

>trying to divide Italy
>I'm not a shill!
Are you even trying? I bet you are from South Tyrol.

explain then why you needed crusaders to take Zadar if we all joined you because we wanted? Dalmatian cities were mixed between natives and croats ever since croats settled here in 6-7th century. Dalmatian cities would change it's overlord between byzantium theme of Dalmatia and kingdom of Croatia, not Venice. We kept you outside of Dalmatia until hungarians overtook kingdom of Croatia. Slavic Croats and roman Dalmatians lived in peace always. Croats settled on land that Avars cleansed of romans, and then we removed avars, and overtime settled and mixed with dalmatians in cities

Btw the best wewuz about my people was some guy who claimed that putin origins were from vicenza because "putìn" means "kid" in venetian

I keked hard that time

You don't even deserve a proper response
Have a (you)

I knew it, you are from South Tyrol, it was so obvious, go back to Austria cuck, you pathetic half germans always tried to destabilize my country.

For me, it's Firenze.

Attached: flowrida.jpg (1278x591, 192K)

Around the year 1000 zara submitted to venice, in the next centuries zara rebelled against venice and kept on jumping under the protection of the serb or hungary or the pope wether by choice or by conquest
At some point enrico dandolo have had enough and reconquered it once for all

Redpilled and blackpilled options don’t offer any solution on how to deal with mongrels from other regions. North-Tuscany alliance on ethnic groups sounds more coherent
t. Lombard

Venecians dindu nuffin

Tuscany is a commie hideout, what are the odds of this alliance happening?

Whenever we are going to leave you won't have venetian money anymore
I dare you to survive a month only with 'o mare e 'o sole

kinda true, but you just dissaproved your point of dalmatians seeking venetian protection from croats. Which wasn't case, dalmatians didn't need protection from croats, both croats and dalmatians benifites from eachother

>Smells like sewer, summer at least.
>Full of liberal students
>Expensive
>Have to park outside the city
>Buildings are in very bad shape, looks like Mussolini just died last month and they need to rebuild the whole country again
Grafitti everywhere (Detroit tier)

I come from Ukraine, my family is poor, but I felt sorry for the locals of Venice.

Do Romans count as southerns?

You are a fucking tourist trap and nothing else. If it wasn't for the venice meme nobody would go to your smelly city, which is slowly sinking. Your beloved swamp would become uninhabitable if it weren't for the help of the Italian government, which is spending billions that you don't deserve in expensive infrastructure to keep the venice meme artificially alive.

Dry your feet before even bothering to answer me.

Attached: 1385577209864.jpg (455x600, 34K)

Gaul used to included cisalpina, Gaul isn't just France

Ein, zwei; auf Griechenland
Ade ade ade

Attached: dandolo.jpg (848x716, 151K)

>Tuscany is a commie hideout
Sicilian, Calabrian and Umbrian migration has its roots it seems. Still not near red like Palermo or Bologna
>what are the odds of this alliance happening?
what are the odds of deporting terroni and nonwhites, successful exit from the Italian republic and getting recognised by at least one European state with big army so USA doesn’t invade us for ethnic cleansing. The odds are bleak. We need uncucked France or Britain to do that

No
Pointing out a city who wasn't conquered doesn't disprove that generally dalmatian cities "devolved"(apparently that is the right term) themself to venice
And no
Dalmatians feared croatian because they were pirates, venice managed to block them by integrating them in the navy (they were called "sciaoni" or in italian "schiavoni") which btw were considered an elite force (1 point for croatians)

did the doggo breed originate with you guys?

Attached: FB_IMG_1510528392644.jpg (1536x2048, 324K)