imgur.com/a/yH0TWP7
>Yemen Jun 6
imgur.com/a/aq9FIt9
>Iraq Jun 5
imgur.com/a/iiVW5fT
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs June 7
>Putin; RF is not pulling troops from Sy, will stay as long as "it is beneficial for Russia" and to fulfill "intl obligations"
>SAA 9th Division shock troops were deployed to Badiya al-Sham for op against IS
>Sy Kurdish military council spokesman; "YPG will conclude...withdrawal in...coming days" from Manbij
>W Aleppo; Large Turkish military convoy spotted moving towards Khan Al-‘Assal, will reinforce observation post there
>Merkel, Macron, May allegedly reach “widespread agreement” about need to remove Iranian military presence from Sy after Bibi vist
>Al-Hasakah; SAA stops US mil convoy at checkpoint, prevents them from entering Qamishli, forcing their return to Al-Shadaddi
>DeZ; Iraqi AF targets alleged IS command center in Hajjin, claim it was destroyed
>E Daraa; SAA launches late night barrage of artillery/missiles at rebels near Lijat region
>Idlib; Ceasfire between HTS/rebels ends, Jaysh al-Ahrar attempted to set up checkpoints in Zardana, HTS attacked and captured the town
>An HTS foreign commander from the KSA, Muhammad Abu Abdullah, was killed near Maarat al-Numaan by unknown assassins
>Thousands of Jordanians continue protests against tax hikes

Prev

Attached: 1505673537432.png (1032x1920, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0hEpXy9ppQ
aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/saudi-court-sentences-death-links-iran-180607182740153.html
aa.com.tr/en/africa/rival-south-sudanese-leaders-to-meet-in-mauritania/1168616
twitter.com/AFP_Beirut/status/1005073514305609728?s=20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/1005075368242532352?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

زوبعة

>la esponja del desierto tunecino

Attached: maghrebois_wild_ride.jpg (250x193, 8K)

What happened to all the guys that use to post about Assad back in 2012/2014 about how he is going to lose the war any day now

Mashallah!

Attached: 1504463306714.jpg (452x65, 11K)

>russians think 25C is hot

Attached: 1527785267950.png (1130x1204, 1.4M)

FamiliaNewsReports from the previous

>ARMENIA AGAIN VIOLATES CEASEFIRE WITH AZERBAIJAN
>UAE TO INCREASE TROOP PRESENCE IN AFGHANISTAN, TRAINING ELITE FORCES
Get em while they're fresh lads.

>he doesnt know about humidity

sup Nate, got anything good planned for your long weekend?

Attached: Doggo adventure.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Other Notable Updates
Interesting Pieces
Natemaps
>Syria/Iraq
>Yemen
>Libya

Not Nate familia.

That is hot

>An Australian from the most humid part of the country doesnt know about humidity.
Funny joke

you're joking, of course,
25C is the bare minimum here all year bar winter.

Attached: Letho.jpg (720x720, 109K)

Ya and you have giant spiders

Aleppo will fall to the opposition. It will.

>he thinks we don't have humidity

Attached: bruceyboy.png (185x233, 38K)

One rain per 5 years isn't humidity, Dundee

you're telling me this isnt the average size of a spider?

Attached: 7996022-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 166K)

CUT IT OUT user

Attached: 6607977.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

it's monsoon-tier at least once a week, the fuck you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0hEpXy9ppQ

One needs to be sure...
This is why I prefer NZ.

Attached: 234345654756867.gif (360x270, 1.74M)

But yeah got a gath on, good to get away from studies, what about you m8?

> at least once a week
That's cute

>once a week
That's cute.

/sg/ is ded

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-04_11-34-07.png (122x106, 24K)

It usually lasts 3 days

Attached: 1528417585337.jpg (873x700, 100K)

Y-your're cute ruskie-chan *blushes*

>implying they wouldnt survive a nuclear holocaust

fuckall, as per usual.

Attached: Never trust a jewish chef.jpg (900x420, 94K)

Just like all the rebels, SOON, Inshallah.

>nazbol memeflag
sycophant

Anyway, my weather is harder than yours.
From -35 to +40, heavy snowfalls, typhoons, strong wind and humidity

At least he's third positionist.

>Anyway, my weather is harder than yours.
no doubt, but in no way is it hotter than here.

>Commander of Manbij Military Council Abu Adel: Our forces will not allow any external force to enter Manbij
When they already let USA, France, even Russia enter.
>the logic of k*rds

Attached: 214345654756.jpg (613x830, 179K)

SAUDI ARABIA SENTENCES FOUR TO DEATH ON TERRORIST CHARGES LINKED TO IRAN
>aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/saudi-court-sentences-death-links-iran-180607182740153.html
>The court said the four were guilty of conspiring to kill 'prominent figures' in the predominantly Sunni Gulf nation.
>A Saudi court has sentenced four people to death for alleged links to the Kingdom's archrival Iran.
>"The criminal court has sentenced four terrorists to death for forming a cell for Iran," the state-owned al-Ekhbariya TV said.
>"The terrorists were trained in camps in Iran" and "planned to assassinate prominent figures," it added.
>According to government-affiliated media, the four "trainees" traveled to Iran through a tourism office and received training from Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
FNR: Saudi Arabia has sentenced four men to death, alleging the men were trained by Iran's IRGC and planning attacks against the monarchy and its citizens.
This is not the first time the KSA has charged individuals with Iranian-backed Shi'ite terror charges, with 47 prominent Shi'ite Saudis being executed in 2016.
The KSA's Shi'ite population, estimated around 5-10%, concentrated mainly in its Eastern, Najran, and Jizan Provinces, have long been actively targeted by the government, with the town of Al-Awamiyah in the Eastern Province being placed under siege for over three months last year, citing Shi'ite terrorism as the cause.

its too big, get on our level

Attached: brazilian_wandering_spider.jpg (1600x1078, 1.07M)

>shia terrorism
Nice oxymoron

anyone got that picture of megumin where she’s recoloured

>Saudi mental gymnastics

Attached: KSA.png (730x640, 384K)

Do emergency services sending you messages so often in other countries?
I can block it, but then no one will text me, except my boss.

> June 8th, 19 m/s wind alert
> June 9th, freezing possible

Attached: 1528462238038.png (1080x1920, 195K)

No

>emergency services sending you messages
what's that

>dat weather
Virgin muscovites vs CHAD HAARP

Do you really not have civil information systems?
During any abnormal weather conditions here, Ministry of Emergency Situations disseminate warnings.

>government telling me about anything
Lel no. Last time at the coast there was a failure at the sewage treatment plant. City residents got the info form the local press, and the obvious shit clumps swimming in the river.

america is dead, long live turkey

Lmao, stupid sandnigger with a tear gas grenade stuck in his cheek in Gaza today.

Attached: 5b1a7bc47fb924d72.jpg (960x576, 124K)

i guess there is no need for that in most places, here the government only warns us about rain(only thing we have to care about) through television and the internet

only when shit is "THE SKY GODS ARE ANGRY WITH US, TRAINS ARE CLOSED, BUSSES ARE CLOSED, HIGHWAY IS CLOSED, PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD." tier

>semite gassing himself
look kike, even he is smarter than you

>implying Turks arent Semites

Attached: 1528369220283.png (1470x998, 226K)

In the oven, Moshe

strayans think 10C is cold

no, i think 16C is cold

+16-20 is /comfy/

10-16 is the ideal temp

too cold.
comfiest temp i ever witnessed was 52C

SOUTH SUDANESE FACTIONS MEET IN MAURITANIA FOR PEACE TALKS
>aa.com.tr/en/africa/rival-south-sudanese-leaders-to-meet-in-mauritania/1168616
>President Salva Kiir and his longtime political rival and ex-rebel leader Riek Machar will meet in Mauritania early July, a government spokesman said on Thursday.
>Michael Makuei, who is also the country’s information minister, told Anadolu Agency in capital Juba that the two leaders will hold talks in Nouakchott in July as proposed by the East African regional bloc -- the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD).
>This is their meeting in nearly two years since the July 2016 fighting in Juba that sent Machar into forced exile in South Africa. The renewed violence spread across the country, and numerous new-armed opposition groups, most of them driven by local agendas formed, further complicating peace efforts.
>He said the meeting seeks to build on diplomatic efforts by the Arab League.
FNR: Since 2013. the young nation of South Sudan has been embroiled in a bitter civil war, claiming an estimated 50,000-300,000 lives. For the first time since 2016, President Kiir, and former rebel leader and former Vice President Machar are to meet in Maurtania's capital, Nouakchott, for Arab League-backed peace talks, aimed at restarting the peace process and ending the war.
South Sudan gained its independence from Sudan in 2011, with the former insurgent group, the Sudan People's Liberation Movement, forming government. The origin of the conflict began when leader of the SPLM, President Kiir, and deputy leader, Vice President Machar, began to struggle for power, with the latter forming the Sudan People's Liberation Movement-in-Opposition.

Attached: s.sudan.jpg (703x422, 110K)

>City residents got the info form the local press, and the obvious shit clumps swimming in the river.

Attached: 1512381644571-pol.jpg (1024x682, 90K)

read that as
>SOUTH SUDANESE FACTIONS MEET IN MELBOURNE FOR PEACE TALKS

HAHAHAAHHAAHHAA great picture

Amin al husseni was the whitest Arab in History

>finally get independence after Sudan gets tired of dealing with you
>immediately launch into a fresh civil war
Africa never gets old

>ISIS retakes parts of Albu Kamal town in eastern Syria in massive operation: monitor @AFP

twitter.com/AFP_Beirut/status/1005073514305609728?s=20

Not greater than Turks mass drowning Greek mud scum in the last century, Alexius

Don't forget this
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Resistance_Army
Essentially Christian Taliban

You are still going into the oven, Shlomo

This is the goal of starting the first day of primary education for men and women. Because we can celebrate marriage, this is not a natural flaw.

Food: a 14-year-old boy, a dog, a donkey, a fool, a large bark, a bed and a bed 17, 27 people, 47 people? The best thing is to be fake, fake, wrong, not all.

What do you think of a 20-year-old woman? Very cheap, emotionally, economically

He marries Hollywood and brings great benefits to people, women and adults and gives me strength. Who spends your time? How long will the government take?

Today, young people meet through politics today. "I'm bad, I can not accept it at all"

In the world, there is a belief of death all over the world.

Since women are the people of God, they spoke today because women are older

The girls want to know that the government can not withdraw from American society. You can not contact the person who decides to filter adult content.

Natural environment in this area, 100% natural environment. The inscriptions of hiding are great glory. There is no logical game. This is usually incorrectly calculated and can not be taken into consideration. Imagination and uncertainty need to know which power is not necessary for you. where is that?

>Christian Taliban
Looks like niggers

Attached: Acholi.jpg (703x422, 93K)

This is the principle that the first instruction of men and women is the first day of the day. This is not a natural handicap, as they can celebrate wedding festivals.

Astrogen diet A 14-year-old boy comes to dogs, donkeys, stupidity, big blows, 17 seats and beds, here are 27 or 47 or not? The worst thing is that this is the best and best thing, not everything, lies, lies and lies.

How do you feel it is easy with a 20 year old woman? How cheap and emotional, financial

Hollywood takes a wedding for a wedding, it is very useful for men, women and elders, they gave me my strength. About Us: Do something for a long time? How long does the government take?

Young people have noticed that young people come to the world of politics today and say, "I am an unjust and totally forbidden person"

16. 14 In countries that believe that death is common in the country.

Women speak to them today because they are older men and women because they are the people of God

The girls want to know that the government does not cut off American society. Qualified people for adult content filters can not contact them if you have chosen them here.

Natural 100% natural without limits in this area. This is a wonderful visualization to hide hegemony. There is no logical logical game, and in general it was calculated indirectly and not considered. You are confused and uncertain, he knows the forces that need to know they are unnecessary. Then see where it is

>#BREAKING More than 25 #Syrian soldiers killed in latest clashes against #ISIS in #AlbuKamal, #Syria.

twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/1005075368242532352?s=20

jewgle translate is a marvel

>Looks like
Pretty much

Attached: lra.jpg (816x518, 517K)

>Amin al Husseni
> He also studied at the Alliance Israélite Universelle with its jewish director Albert Antébi
>JEWISH
To GULag

>tfw Goldman and Bernanke just rang the bells of doom

Why we still recognize this as humans?
However, this is a rhetorical question

The fact that you Kikes call Palestinians "sandniggers" is more than enough evidence that you babykilling scum are not native to those lands, despite your justifications with 6000 years old fairytales.

You Turkic-Slavic murderous terrorist mongrels belong to Ukraine and Poland, or in the oven, and subconsciously you even acknowledge it.

j*ws are a cursed offspring of satan with rats, do not sully the name of any actual human race by associating them with it

Putin hulio

Attached: bQvAhm8O_400x400.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Sandniggers belong in yemen and saudi Arabia. The Levant was never sandnigger land.

because "muh christian brothers in faith"
this is your brain on a globalist religion

W-what the fuck is happening in Abu Kamal????

that doesn't look like something you survive.

ISIS is making a play

baqiya wa tatamaddad

aww that is so cute and so happy.
it's legit for real?
Is this only from the desert side or also from the euphrates?
When will US accidentally bomb SAA positions there
In your dreams.

>iN YoUR DrEaMs
>tAnAF sOoN gUiSe

Attached: 1495616550720.jpg (981x691, 98K)

>it's legit for real?
Decent source reporting it.
>Is this only from the desert side or also from the euphrates?
Probably from the Euphrates, unless they sand raided their way across the desert from the Badiya pocket

>MRW getting (you)s from Spongebob posters
I-is that your OC pasta?

Attached: 1528047260978.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

probably nothing, probably something
all medias are quoting sohr
while saa faggots are denying, they won't refrain from claiming having thwarted a massive overwhelming lightening ISIS offensive if sohr claims that the SAA repelled it to backpedal from its first claim

>China's Xi awards 'best friend' Putin friendship medal, promises support

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping gave visiting Russian President Vladimir Putin China’s first friendship medal on Friday, calling him his best friend, underscoring the close ties between the two despite deep reservations many Western nations have of Putin.
Xi, speaking just before he put the medal on Putin, called him a “good and old friend of the Chinese people”.
“President Putin is the leader of a great country who is influential around the world,” Xi said. “He is my best, most intimate friend.”

>MRW

Attached: assad deports lebbit.jpg (800x820, 82K)

>6 more days till end of ramadan
how are you holding up lads?

Friendly reminder to kill yourself Leddit faggot

>t. pedo

>Xi said. “He is my best, most intimate friend.”
Macron and Trump must learn how true bromance work.
>‘Only world leader I celebrated my birthday with’ – Putin reveals his relationship with Xi Jinping

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

@StrategicNews1 45 minutes ago

LNA forces captured Yahya al-Assi Omar Derna's Chief of Security of DPF forces. #Libya

Attached: DfK-DjeX4AEbkJd.jpg (810x1080, 98K)