How is your typical interaction with non-white women Jow Forums?

I know the lads of Jow Forums have lived long and adventurous life’s. I’m wondering in all your years what’s the general interaction with non white women been like? How does it compare with white Women? For me non white women for whatever reason seem to be a lot nicer to me which is strange since they’re usually the more anti white than the men on twitter at least. Thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: 300C4B21-9356-48C6-8E8F-5FE7D74A407F.jpg (263x192, 23K)

It's been just as diverse as my interactions with women of European blood. Race isn't viewed as important to many people in the United States so I haven't seen a lot of collective or antagonistic behavior in regular conversations.

Attached: 1523882200961.png (270x344, 52K)

white woman always have a stick up their ass

The few Arab grills I have in my school are pretty nice. Maybe because they are the only ones that know their place. White women on the other hand are cuntish.

All my interactions with women end with me alone.

Empirically proven

none of them blacked me if that's what you're asking

I'm very white, my name is Ian, so my nickname in school was Arian (Aryan).
I've traveled extensively and have had a plethora of different race women, currently married to a Chilean.
Honestly although one can be full 14 (not so much 88), there's nothing like some good ethnic vagina.
White girls are pale and boring, Latina women are feminine, know how to take care of their hombre.
Mulato women are hot and horny. East European and Russia/Ukrainian women have awesome bodies and very clean pussies.
Ya, fuck white supremacy when it comes to fucking women, white girls take last place in hotness and sex.

In highschool a darkie cheerleader left her defensive lineman buck boyfriend to try and lock me down, unfortunately for her I valued my vidya more than poosy. She was kind of attractive but ultimately I can imagine her ballooning like every other girl in Mississipi after 20

Non White Women are much nicer to me. Especially Black women, which I have no attraction to. Asian women too. Asian girl was throwing herself at me yesterday, she was ugly though. I don't race mix, but White women definitely have a stick up their ass. And I'm a decent looking to good looking dude.

I have never even seen a non-white woman irl. I imagine they'd be as cuntish as white women? I honestly don't know.

>I have never even seen a non-white woman irl. I imagine they'd be as cuntish as white women? I honestly don't know.

The most CUNTISH towards me are White women, if I had to add it up. Asian women are 50/50. They're either trying to fuck me, or all out BITCHES. Black women are surprisingly easy to talk to. Armenian or Persian women are cool as shit though.

The biggest BITCHES out of all of them are Russian women.

it's actually pretty pleasant

they all want that white meat

it's white women that give me hell

no wonder so many white men fuck asians

>The biggest BITCHES out of all of them are Russian women.
Kike Russians.
Real Russian girls are very womanly and wise.

Don't get me wrong Russia Bro. But Russian women that are new to the United States are fucking autistic and weird. I barely meet any that have a pleasant personality. Maybe ONE in the past year. A lot are emigrating here btw.

>what’s the general interaction with non white women been like?
Usually it consists of them trying to count out change after i purchase something.
I dont hang out with or even like to be around non whites

I’ve noticed quite a few white immigrants recently as well.

>muslim women
>Don't want to vote, hate degenerates, tend to agree with my views a lot of the time.

They are pretty redpilled on social issues.
I still hate their religion and their fucking shit children and husbands who are destroying my society though.

White women are too fussy about food, too opinionated, talk way too much, & have loose pussys. I prefer Navajo or Mexican women.

>demon-crat
You can have all the monkeys, Jamal !
I'll take my lady for a walk !

Attached: 1527898681371.jpg (1280x1705, 304K)

This. They're taught since early on to be gold digging scum, so they're extremely materialistic and openly admit it, hence they gonna create drama and act like a loan shark every time they feel that you owe them something. you can still get laid fairly easy around here, but anything long term gonna put you in such an emotional torture chamber you'd wish you were back with your "empowered" landewales

Attached: russian-mail-order-brides-results-may-vary-11669110.png (500x711, 126K)

I would never trust white bitches. I prefer to fuck a chimpanzee than fuck a white slut

>Animal Fucker

Bump

she cute

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

I'm always under the impression non-White women love me but pretend to hate me, I don't think they are attractive though. Although slightly swarthy girls of a young age seem to find me attractive for some reason, maybe it is because of my mediterranean blood they feel a connection to.

The ones that came over from Africa are awesome and even talk shit about African-Americans. Almost all the ones born in America have an attitude and are a pain to work with.

I'm portuguese-brazilian and I get similar reactions from non-white women (almost every woman where I live). Most of their looks are a mix of lust and hate.

The non-white women were less degenerate but maybe that's just Britain. There was this black women who worked in a bar i was drinking in with my friends - i managed to leave over 200 pounds behind without knowing - anyway, this black women managed to get my number, phones me up, and gave me the 200 pounds the next day, she could have walked away with that and i wouldn't know, the event changed my perception a little on blacks. Had experiences with arab women as well, they were pleasant and kind.

Non-white women are a gift from Heaven, the salvation of the white man. Particularly Latinas and Native American women.

Impregnate as many as you can and leave them...

I don't remember the last time I had one desu...20 years ago maybe? I live rural, and as far as I can tell, niggers and shitskins don't like rural living...

never talked to one

>black woman almost always opens with something like "eyo why you so white you like the whitest of white boys"
>we small talk, and it's quite enjoyable, even though it's like we're speaking two different languages.
>we agree that black men are usually hilarious and good at humor. This is wear the black woman will air some grievances they have about black men
>black woman makes obvious suggestive openings for me to start complimenting and flirting with her
>I redirect the opening to make comment of the attractiveness of the most attractive nearby white woman, failing that, make reference to an attractive celebrity
>Off-put, black woman withdraws from conversation

then we have the other side of the coin
>I say hello to attractive white woman
>She responds with "uuuuuhhhhhggggg I'm a massive cunt oh lol I got so drunk/high last night and had a million cocks in me"
>"So many cocks I want them all"
>They get mad after I suggest that they are a slut.

later
>look up asian qts on the internet
>masturbate

What an utter twat. Keep them and only have female children for the rest of white guys to have.

*where

that's annoying

Go to a private catholic school, it's different, Christian girls have more values and are less degenerates

I don't date white women, they're just rude compared to woc tbqhwyf

Covert white woman hate thread
Sage this Kikery

I could say the same about White men.
I guess that's quite normal because it is psychologically different to date someone who doesn't belong to your "tribe" (subcouncously)
that's like having sex while being abroad with an exotic local

Outside of generally having a huge fetish for white boys and being dominated + other kinky stuff (at least in my experience), I feel the asian girls I've been with are the least likely to participate in sex in any way other than lying there like a plank, in terms of "taking last place in sex".

On the bright side you get a blank slate to do whatever you want, but some reciprocation is nice sometimes. Every girl will call you daddy if you order her to anyway.

All women, regardless of race, are nice to me and wish to use my face as a barstool.

>>The Whitest of the white boys
Irl that’s a diss, on Jow Forums there is no better compliment.

Attached: 83F3E1F1-B8BC-440C-AF98-0A3A4B675AB2.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

I've never gone non-white. Never will.
I try not to interact with them (difficult in this multikulti area though).
The thirst is too much. Muslim girls have literally exposed themselves to me on the street. I wish I was just shitposting.
Anglo Saxon Master Race. Just leave me alone.

They instantly kneel before the RAW POWER of my BIG WHITE COCK.

Things that never happened

>tfw a dark brown girl has a crush on me
I can't tell if she's paki or indian. She's looks young though, like 18 or 19. I'm gonna try to get her number next time I see her.

Why are Jow Forumsacks such filthy race mixers, you’re worse than the white roasties you complain about.

They're friendlier, more open and can have a good time compared to White women. Down to earth, too, way easier to have a connection and conversation with. I don't get why men of their own race don't want them, they're great people. I live on an east coast city, you can probably guess which one so I'm surrounded by all kinds of non-White women.

No complaints, they're amazing. White women can jump off a bridge after they hit the wall for all I care, won't be stuck on some autistic "muh race" when they walk around with a stick up their asses.

Attached: 1528243075321.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

White women have almost always been pleasant to be around from my experience. They're generally smart and motherly. Your problem is you are a natural beta and they loathe you so they dont want to interact with you.

So much hebrew in this thread my head is spinning like a dreidel

dumb frogposter

I don't really interact with non-white women or non-whites in general.

Persians girls smell really good