Why did Australian politicians import Chinks and Pajeets?

Why did Australian politicians import Chinks and Pajeets?

Just came home from my trip in Sydney, and there WERE NOTHING BUT CHINKS AND PAJEETS.

Jesus christ what are you doing Aussies

Attached: 1497986946041.png (613x311, 45K)

DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH

Attached: kke.jpg (1279x718, 727K)

australia isn't sweden and australia isn't european

australia had a fucking white policy up until the 60s... now the whites are a minority in australia. there's either major kikery going on or australians are just retarded

they contribute to the country unlike muslims,niggers and others
australia is still 92 percent white
and you should visit other places than sydney

i visited brisbane, melbourne too

all the same shit, australia is pretty much fucked, and no, chinks and pajeets are shitskins, i bet you are one too, fuck off with civic nationalism

*75% white

ftfy

my post still answers your question

We have a (((globalist))) government and we'll have these treasonous governments for the foreseeable future as both major parties sold out hard, the greens we at least complete Marxist cunts from the get go. The two big parties don't even hide it any more, it's like they signed a contract in blood with Satan himself.

where do these figures even come from
our census doesn't ask race

anecdotally, i was one of four anglo kids in my class of 30+
and that was ten years ago
don't want to know how bad it is now

the streets of sydney cbd after 12pm are nothing but street sweepers and lone pajeets roaming around in their backpacks

the stats obviously aren't accurate. I would say in big cities its around 30-40% white. Most of them are old people

Lol, gooks and poos don’t bother filling out the census, they have no concept of this and also don’t want us to know how many of them there are

I remember at some point I was informed after compiling the figures to reference the average face of a person in central Melbourne, it was an east asian female. This was in regard to nearly more than 40% of the central CBD population being 'asian'.

Box Hill isn't CBD territory but that's in the metropolitan east and it's easily more than 75% east asian.

I went to Melbourne 3 years ago and while this is true, white people there didnt seems as fucking mad and depraved as whites in americans, holy shit are americans the only whites without souls?

Neoliberalism

>Why did Australian politicians import Chinks and Pajeets?
for the same reason kikes control you

Attached: 30-year_transition.gif (198x162, 1.91M)

meh,that's bullshit
there are other cities than melbourne and sydney
you guys don't look at all other cities

Because Australia is Chinaman's land, we speak Mandarin here.
Not sure about Pajeets though.

THEY ARE FUCKING TRAITORS, THATS WHY

Kikery and pc culture being imported by talmudvision.
Deep down even the pc cunts hate coons.