Why are Boomer's killing themselves?

Why are Boomer's killing themselves?

Attached: ct-how-anthony-bourdain-azerbaijan-20180608.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bourdain/status/998954845146177536
youtube.com/watch?v=USzNWYvoLeE
twitter.com/Bourdain/status/993273716741099520
people.com/politics/anthony-bourdain-slams-hillary-clinton/
thehill.com/homenews/media/350857-cnn-host-bourdain-jokes-about-poisoning-trump
eater.com/2017/1/25/14376996/anthony-bourdain-novels-fiction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some of them know what they did.

The guilt of destroying America is hanging on them.literally

Who cares? Let's encourage more.

They realize they lived hollow, materialistic lives

Who cares let them. In fact, dont you think what Anthony did was admirable??

Burn in hell you filthy yid.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Because millenials can't figure out how to properly use a fucking apostrophe.

Getting old sucks.

Drugs are stronger today than they were in the 60s.

Holy shit, this is how he died.
twitter.com/Bourdain/status/998954845146177536

The leaders of the democrats should be liable for these deaths. They have pushed their end of the world scenarios so hard these fragile Hillary supporters are offing themselves. Hell, they recently put some chick in jail for egging on her boyfriend to kill himself

Why should we care?

Attached: 876475867980.jpg (3072x3072, 238K)

They are not.
They are being murdered, sacrificed actually.
Occult ops in public.

was this nigger a kike? he looks kikey

His mom was jewish and he was pretty verbal being anti white after he joined cnn

This is the true answer.
'Golden Years' my ass - work your fucking bag off until you're too old to enjoy life, then wait around hoping you don't piss yourself in the interim.
Better to go out on your terms than wait around for old age to kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=USzNWYvoLeE

thanks pajeet-kun

>Bourdain said he was raised without religion, and that his family was Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's.
Famous = kike, always

Attached: 263574875809765.png (2346x1169, 231K)

He have stated on many occasions he should have died in his 20s from all the drugs and depression. I guess it all finally caught up with the guy.

As for boomers, they bought this on themselves. They are the generation that destroyed our pristine white traditional christians and gave rights to blacks/fags/women because they’re all cucks and fell for the jew propaganda media. So the hell with them. Gen Z will save us.

i know if i were a boomer i'd off myself

Bourdain was murdered by a jihadi. It's a cover up.

you will too.
there's no way of getting out of here alive

good riddance to another human cancer cell

so many ball-lickers in that thread, and yet, among them pic related XD

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 7.48.28.png (637x114, 27K)

its not the dude was working in a coal mine or sweat shop the dude got paid to travel around the world and eat exotic food thats like a boomers dream job

That's how the west feels about east asia.
And south asia.
Well, Asia.
And africa.
And central/south america
a good chunk of eastern europe.
All you cancer cells should go kill yourselves.

>If you believe in Q, you believe that mass arrests are coming. Q mentions suicide weekend twice. I believe that is the weekend before public disclosure. If we suddenly hear of a spate of high level deaths over a weekend, then the boom is a few days later. My money is on June 9 and 10. The cabal will wait till the last moment hoping for a Hail Mary.

ITS TIME

Why arnt more doing it is the question

>canada
>the west
pick one faggot

Real life boomer here. He is a one-off. Most of us boomers are enjoying a pretty good life having invested early and rode the massive stock market boom and now we have an empty nest and travel a lot. You guys will have the same situation.. don't worry.. it just seems harder when you are young.

>admirable
It depends. Did he do it because he realized he helped create the west-hating multicult that thinks food = culture, or did he do it because he knew he'd soon be in the ovens with the bread? One is honorable, the other is cowardly.

this, but bourdain was always an edgy try hard emo, this really isnt a surprise

cause theyre weak men who grew up in easy times.

Attached: 1520691445519.jpg (600x800, 63K)

ching chong bing bong?
sorry - what did you say?
No, you can't eat my dog.

Day of the Pillow soon. Either that or we're just going to throw you in the shittiest spic-and-filipina-staffed nursing home that your medicare/medicaid will pay for

Any chance this was an auto erotic accident?

yes and he hated white people

haha.. well son maybe.. but this old codger ain't dead yet. Also I have enough that I can pay for a nice retirement home/nursing home. You young folks are just full of adolescent angst.. I was too. Just keep going it gets MUCH better when you get older.

It seems like he was in constant otter mode along with his girlfriend... if both are able to sustain that for so long that suggests they were either on something or they simply burnt out.

Please let this be true, them suiciding themselves saves us the time and effort and keeps their blood off our hands.

>He OD'ed
>this suicide is a coverup

flag checks out. You're supposed to cling to life like a warrior, not some worm. piss filled pants and all.

"Maybe".

You guys grew up during an incredibly competition-free era. The biggest concern economically back in the 70s/80s was whether Japan was going to explode industry-wise. The biggest concern overall was dying in nuclear hellfires.
Neither came true.
Instead, the boomers experienced competition-free work and a massive explosive rise in stock value and economic return on investment.
I don't really begrudge you guys the way some do - there's a lot of bitterness about this. Younger generations would happily exploit the fuck out of the same situation if they had the chance.

But I don't see them getting that chance. Things are *way* different now than they were. You can become much richer today than back in the 1980s, but the disparity between "a nice comfy life" and "holy fuck, am I ever going to stop living like a starving student?" is much, much larger today.
So, "maybe". Time will tell as always.

You're australian.
You're already a worm.

youre gay

The more desperate people get, the more they feel like they have nothing to lose. I sincerely doubt there's many baby boomers who ever knew what its like to "live desperately".

>English teachers come from China or some shit
typical leafposting

he wasn't a boomer. a boomer is a koch brother

Trump really broke these bitchmade liberal douches. It's fun to watch these people slowly breakdown

suicide is the enemy and I find the concept offensive

umm, no
twitter.com/Bourdain/status/993273716741099520

sorry - what dude? Your mouth is full of the usual fast food shit.
or cock.
Much more likely.

Want to be young forever. Doesn't work that way. Can't deal with growing old. Can't deal with watching younger generations reject their selfish bullshit that has broken this country.

You make some great points. Give you credit for the thought out response. I do think the tide is starting to turn.. what I mean by that is things will become more focused on workers, and not on the corporate elite that currently control the system. Trump is the beginning of that.. but also Bernie is, too. Being young is a bitch..period. Other than having perfect health and being able to party until 3AM, it can be an abusive time. Just keep breathing and don't make any big mistakes like getting stuck with child support and things will turn out out.. also the secret about getting older is that all the shit that bothers you in your 20s doesn't bother you at all past about 35. The chemicals in the brain completely change.

He was murdered

Attached: A9F7959E-137C-4078-A2D5-C71660A930C5.jpg (1536x269, 119K)

Jesus christ you're unfunny

I know.. there are some, but the internet basically killed the middle class. Well that an globalization. Just keep breathing and living and things have a way of getting better in time. As they say youth is wasted on the young.. but that's nature.

Who said I was trying to be?

>I do think the tide is starting to turn.. what I mean by that is things will become more focused on workers, and not on the corporate elite that currently control the system.
yeah unless you selfish shitsucking boomers keep undercutting and devaluing the price of labor by hiring Paco the Electrician, Carlos the Paver, and Juan the Drywall guy

>youth is wasted on the young
And wealth is wasted on the old (read: the boomers). I could be running a small business instead of paying $60,000 for a baby-boomer-approved cruise package with guest performances by Jimmy Buffett and The Remainders of the Grateful Dead

I think he killed himself because this was his girlfriend.

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-091021_Twitter.jpg (1439x2101, 756K)

I guarantee this girl pushed him to his grave. As liberal as he was I think everyone has their limits.

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-091303_Twitter.jpg (1439x1618, 632K)

"Why do men die earlier than women?
Because they want to."

Blame the gig economy.. blame Amazon and Uber and disruptive worker-exploiting companies like those. The internet is actually the worst thing that ever happened in some ways.

He was fucking murdered you guys!!

Attached: F387C566-C4FF-4A79-A1E5-BFFAF4495F18.jpg (1528x269, 119K)

How do (((they))) intend to tamp down the shock to easy living that many westerners are going to have? It is one thing to arrest the local criminal gang. It is much different to arrest anyone who has said something truthful about Jews, niggers, spics and everyone else. They can't afford to sacrifice too many of their white Good Goy Enforcers. Without the WGGE's, they don't have any muscle.

The only thing worse than liberal women are aged liberal women. Nothing worse than a woman on the wrong side of her 30's trying to shove her opinions and political didactic down your throat because the rest of her life sucks and the only time she gets off is when she's proselytizing politics.

Amazon and Uber aren't to blame for the phenomenon of baby boomers refinancing/"reverse mortgaging" their houses then taking the money and hiring non-union illegal immigrant labor to do all kinds of work, thus devaluing the cost of labor in the USA.
>oh gosh son, why would I pay an american contractor to redo the roof on our house when your mother and I can just pay Juan-Carlos and his crew to do it for $100 and a 24 pack of Bud Light?

im not saying all boomers are guilty of this but it wasn't fucking millennials who started devaluing the cost of (skilled and unskilled) labor.

>Asia Argento accused Weinstein of sexual harrassment
>this happens

hmmm....

he was suicided.
people.com/politics/anthony-bourdain-slams-hillary-clinton/

Hillary Clinton... EVERY... FUCKING... TIME!!!

I wonder if after Trump is reelected in 2020 if boomers will become actual boomers and start suicide vesting in a last ditch attempt to stop Trump.

The internet allowed globalization to occur. It was happening on a smaller scale prior to the mid/late 90s, but as soon as the internet took root globalization (offshoring the living fucking shit out of everything possible, and importing 3rd world workers to drive labour costs through the floor) really took off.

So yeah, the internet is a blessing and curse.

The funnier aspect is, we may see a need for labour unions once again. Heavily vilified and demonized during the 80s and 90s, they may be the only tool left to force some employee equity back into the workforce.
I grew up listening to how unions were lazy and corrupt, and how business would self-regulate. Lived through Enron and the entire tech bubble crash/outsourcing/whathave you.
The only thing more corrupt than a union is a corporate boardroom.

She will probably milk Bourdain's death for all it's worth.

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-091943_Twitter.jpg (1439x1594, 443K)

Scrambled.

>the only time she gets off is when she's proselytizing politics.

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Old liberal women, especially single ones, are the most vocal about batshit-insane leftwing politics. To the extent that the stereotypes are absolutely valid in this situation.
Young, hot women, and women happily married with a family can't be arsed with broadcasting their insanity on social media for some reason.....only the old, bitter ones.

Who are you quoting?

>Why aren't more boomers killing themeselves?

>The funnier aspect is, we may see a need for labour unions once again. Heavily vilified and demonized during the 80s and 90s, they may be the only tool left to force some employee equity back into the workforce.
>I grew up listening to how unions were lazy and corrupt, and how business would self-regulate. Lived through Enron and the entire tech bubble crash/outsourcing/whathave you.
>The only thing more corrupt than a union is a corporate boardroom.
I've actually unironically changed my mind about this in the past 3-4 years; I think trade unions are probably one of the last salvations against the dire economic path that most millennials are being shepherded toward. Trade unions are more desperate for apprentices than the .mil is for recruits (at least in the US).

We'll have the same situation after we overthrow your kike financial system and replace it with a new financially responsinle system that doesn't indebt the next generation with insurmmountable debt. I hope your fucking boomer companies file for bankruptcy and your worthless fiat currency is hyperinflated to Venezuela levels. Bitcoin will bring back the gold standard to the digital age and in return lynch all you kikes and boomers.

Attached: 1521639087586.jpg (1280x482, 107K)

>an adult man uses the picture of an aging woman to keep boys in check around his "daughters"
the absolute state of liberal males today

Attached: 1517554098093.gif (700x525, 421K)

Why aren't they is a better question.

fuuuuuck. i thought it was a diaper-wearing faggot at first.

all the cultural white forces in the west are dying out, its weird. imagine when both stalone and schwarzenegger are both dead, when there is not even a white liberal pseudo-elite how depressing it will all be.

He was childless. No investment for the future.
Jow Forums always talks about how miserable women are for being childless, but forget that childless men are just as directionless and degenerate.

He got paid by CNN to travel around the world to drink heavily and inhale fancy food at fancy restaurants in literal shithole countries where niggers are starving and talks about how beautiful the shit smells because he's at a resort.

His 30 y.o girlfriend, Asia Argento, is a toxic feminist communist roastie who """jiu-jetsu"""'s with other men and posts Pedosta-tier 'art' on Instagram.
He probably caught her cheating.

But there's no doubt that he snorts speed pills off of barely legal pinoy twink buttcrack.

He said he would poison Trump's food last year.
Before that, he was in Germany talking about how mixing races is Germany's only hope.

He is a miserable, childless degenerate and that's why he hanged himself.

>Drugs are stronger today than they were in the 60s.
that's a total lie.

Suicides are rising rapidly in America. I'm not an expert so I can only guess that it's the technological changes

blackmail.

u will see a lot of this in future. mark my words.

Q

>he snorts speed pills off of barely legal pinoy twink buttcrack.

dude, cmon, too much info kek

Q suicided this

If your true religion is individuality, what do you do when your god fails ?

He was an antitrumpper.

Someone add him to the collage

yes and no

Trump Curse strikes again

thehill.com/homenews/media/350857-cnn-host-bourdain-jokes-about-poisoning-trump

“If Trump and Kim Jong-un were going to have a bit of a summit to try and mend relations and they wanted you to cater, what would you serve?” asked a TMZ reporter.

“Hemlock," Bourdain deadpanned.

>oh gosh son, why would I pay an american contractor to redo the roof on our house when your mother and I can just pay Juan-Carlos and his crew to do it for $100 and a 24 pack of Bud Light?
Why do you hate Capitalism?

>doesn't have a real job
>gets paid to travel
>gets paid to eat
>can't handle the pampering
>kills self

Attached: 157.jpg (803x688, 104K)

He was a huge hedonist.
Surprisingly, hedonism doesn't lead to a good life.

eater.com/2017/1/25/14376996/anthony-bourdain-novels-fiction

Attached: 1523068403013.png (613x384, 192K)

Probably realized the state of the housing market when he went to buy his second summer home.

They want to do something good for the country for once in their lives.

Has 1 child, 11 year old daughter.
His '30 y.o. girlfriend' is 42.
Do your research faggot. Besides that you make good points.

Attached: 1522847393783.jpg (750x1024, 96K)