Youtube :#ProudToCreate Trending #1

youtu.be/GnGPAYvve1A

You don't just imagine a better future. You create it. This #PrideMonth , we're celebrating the LGBTQ voices that have shaped our world and continue to build new ones. Introducing #ProudToCreate

Attached: 20180608_-1642018537.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>couldn't create life so I created aids

You maybe my fellow pajeet but you need to be gassed.

why do we celebrate a group that's pure mental illness, fetish and biological dead ends. nothing to celebrate, i guess that's why they need parades, to convince themselves that they're all collectively insane. we really made mistakes placating these sorts.

i'm 19 and im bi sexual. when you realize that everything in life is a social contruct you realize shit like "being straight" is nothing but bullshit. if i like someone and i wanna fuck... im gonna fuck.
people like to fuck ya kno lol

anyway all my friends are gay and im cool with that

a Few weeks ago me n a couple of buddies went to that mall and some weird chiristian guy was their handing out antigay shit. so me and my buddies started kissing each other LOL!!! he was fucking pissed and walked away. We showed that bitch that hate is NO LONGER WANTED

going to a gay pride event this month gonna be balls deep in some fun

peace end capitalism

sexy

whats your nubmer? wanna hangout sometime?

If you don't like it you can oppose it. I am going to be heading down to Seattle Pride and holding up signs promoting the traditional family. The event is going to be on television and live stream. Hopefully enough people will see that there are still some of us with positive values out there and get emboldened to stand up and promote positivity in our communities.

kys

in a few weeks im going to a gay pride parade and gonna have LOT OF GAY SEX!@!!!

does taht make ur little bigot christian brain angry?

funny how christians claim to be tolerate and lvoing but all homosexuals names. i thought god was about love?

somehow you guys claim ISLAM is the evil religion. but last time i checked in america gays arn't being oppressed and killed by muslim. but instead by christians

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY

fuck capitalism

>that's pure mental illness
As someone who is mentally ill. And suffered having a Trans friend. It is mostly 90% dicks and 5% feeling shit and 5% seeking pity whilst self loathing from others. Trans people live horribly too. Like to the level I watched a Cat die level of filth in the house.

Attached: Chariots of fire.jpg (1024x706, 93K)

>celebrating suffering from a mental disorder.
next is cancer and proud or cancer pride day. Those people ware insane.

So Russia has gay pride as well?

Attached: faggot.jpg (1360x768, 123K)

im not russian?

are you retarded?

Here on Microsoft we are ADVANCED PEOPLE and embrace DIVERSITY and EQUAL RIGHTS. It's our job as leaders to influence and motivate. We stand on the right side of history.

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-07-21-22-43.png (701x887, 120K)

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-07-21-26-33.png (907x661, 490K)

Oh shit. Sorry. Well might as well see how much if there is any russian cock at pride fest or whatever you call it. Jizz fest 18?

Attached: guns blazing wheels riding.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

Attached: De2TbQ8VQAAUKk9.jpg (1000x775, 109K)

So, why the meme CCCP flag?

Attached: #proud2create.gif (640x360, 3.13M)

Attached: pride 2018.gif (640x360, 1.37M)

why the thumb down?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-gHsZQK56kDu1Qg.jpg (1280x1099, 681K)

#proudtoprocreate :^)

#CantProcreate

>celebrate equity for all

Oh fuck no, you can already see the cogs turning as they drop the facade of wanting equality of opportunity and instead openly demanding forced equality of outcome.

lol gay poo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Youtube will be dead within a few years so who cares?

Can google get nuked already?

>Watched the video.
Okay that is like too much Gay. Like could you tone down the gay. is their like a gay volume?

kys faggot

The demonic right seems comfy.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 35K)

funny how youtube is able to promote sjw queer shit and no one seems to be bothered.

>the demonic right
Both homosexuality and pride are sins you dumb faggot. Demonic doesn't mean "things I disagree with".

You did not understand.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

GIVE ME RIGHTS

Attached: bf4001c2-f8d9-487d-92ec-b72bfa1f2685.png (751x691, 1.05M)

Attached: 62d15db5-b99e-45d1-a5ce-efea5d4a9b4c.png (88x130, 31K)

What do you mean “bisexual”? Are you implying there are only two genders, that is really problematic.

Shit on him.

Imagine genuinely falling for such shitty bait.

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

that
>tfw not born a skull headed hellspawn hellbent on world domination

fucking boomers

Attached: 1521101428945.gif (460x613, 567K)

Attached: gaf.jpg (285x629, 52K)

Not even 1 million views and trending and Youtube said "youtube dosent choose trending videos" .
Sure

I saw one in a dream once. Well not sure exactly what it was. It told me it wasn't here for me. Was pretty chill.

#can'tcreatelife

youtube has been autistic in the past to bring back advertisers, remember this?

Attached: ytryhme.jpg (552x129, 16K)

Have fun with those STD's degenerate. Nobody cares that you're gay, the reason they want to kill you is because you're clearly mentally deranged and not fit to live.

Suicide should be legal and encouraged for these brain damaged freak shows.

That was awful, how can youtube keep breaking the shittines of their videos?

wow this is the first edgy guy in existence, we should all bow down to his edginess

>but last time i checked in america gays arn't being oppressed and killed by muslim
when was the last time you checked?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_nightclub_shooting

The right to be locked up in a insane asylum...

I did my part.