Be Italy-phile in a mostly white or asian country

>be Italy-phile in a mostly white or asian country
>want to live in Italy, and embrace the culture
>try to immigrate into Italy
>pretty much impossible

>be Tunisian Muslim who wants nothing to do with the culture, but wants gibs from the government
>"REFUGEES, BENVENUTO!"

Why is this allowed?

Attached: refugees-italy.jpg (760x516, 83K)

we aren't white,arabs are our brothers

Uh huh....

Attached: 5227962201_03ff6da6a1_z.jpg (499x640, 105K)

we aren't romans

>try to immigrate into Italy
>pretty much impossible

???

Yeah, the first romans were blonde and blue eyed, some of them had red hair and freckles. We are the result of mixing with sub-saharan africans and eskimos. We don't share anything with them anymore

I want to move to Italy too, in fact I am going to. Quit being a bitch you can move there if you want or a beneficial migrant/investor..
Inb4 fuck off we're full.

italy-phile

Tunisini are honorary italians

why do you want to come to a third world country?

>t. Libyan shitskins speaking on behalf of all Italians

In my case I have italian ancestry and it was pretty easy to get citizenship

>Asian country
Fuck off we are full. Too many of you here already Zangh

>shitskins
yes,i am italian

there are too many chinks in Italy, I agree

of what ethnicity were 19 century italians?
were they multiracial mutts like modern italians claim to be?

That's a meme.
Even southern italians are closer to other europeans than to arabs

Attached: race_eu-1.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

they were mutts
nice meme graph

Immigrating to Italy is the easiest fucking shit if you are the descendant of even ONE Italian citizen.
Check up on the “right of blood” program for Italy.
Simple as that. If you can prove your ancestor is an Italian citizen, then Italy will let you live in Italy while your citizen process continues.
This has been a program for a long time because Italy NEEDS immigrants, they just don’t want niggers

>MENA jews form bridge between italians and arabs
jej

>hurrr Italians aren’t white
God I’m tired of this. Italians do not give a shit what nordcucks think of them. Fuck off with this already.
Italians are NORMANS, LOMBARDIANS, there are so many different types of ITALIANS. The only people who I consider to not be Italian are the descendants of Berber scum.

Attached: 79C11986-9483-449C-AED8-CAD1CBE0AFB9.jpg (1155x880, 218K)

we don't need any immigrant,there aren't jobs even for the native lazy mutts

every single time, indeed

>be Italy-phile in a mostly white or asian country
>Italy NEEDS immigrants
Can you Americans fuck off with your pro immigrant shit. We don't want nor need le based white or asian immigrants nor tunisian apes. Fuck off and stop shilling for more foreigners here. Welcome Mexicans in your own country and leave us alone

In all honesty you guys just need to go one way or another & fully commit. Either accept immigrants who are descendants of Italians who are highly skilled so they create businesses in Italy, or Italy needs to just totally isolate itself & work on population control.

Italy belongs to the Imperial! Nords btfo!

One of your biggest businesses in Italy is tourism lmao.
Your population is declining & your goverment will forever be corrupt
Good luck with deporting 500,000 niggers while the EU stops you

fuck fuck fuck fcuk

why would you voluntary lose money in a third world country?

That's because Italians, North Africans, and Levantine Arabs are basically the same Mediterranean ethnicity. We only think they're different because those regions have been culturally Arabized but the genetics have remained the same.

pic related: the current mayor of Rome

Attached: Virginia-Raggi.jpg (2500x1669, 240K)

Oh hi, mr 56%

drown the browns

Attached: 8e7dc1ffa967035b24e4e7b5fbff7b81.jpg (900x696, 87K)

Italy has been niggerized since the fall of Rome, america will be next shithole of the world

>will be
It already is

Attached: laugh.jpg (455x675, 113K)

>One of your biggest businesses in Italy is tourism lmao.
What does tourism have to do with immigration? Tourists can come by the millions, the more the better. Immigrants must fuck off
>Your population is declining
And the solution isn't to import more immigrants
>Good luck with deportations
Thank you. We will manage to get rid of them or people will become even more radical

My entire family is Italian & half of them have been isolated on a small island away from foreign scum for 100s of years. My family has only been in America for a few generations, and none of them have married outside of Italians. My grandpa speaks Italian, my grandma speaks Italian. I speak Italian. Fuck off meme flag. I’m whiter than the Italians leading the populist anti-EU government lmao

stay there,we got blacked in the meantime

Berbers are literally a mix of Italian though

berbers are whiter than any italians

>Few generations
You're American, and the fact you measure yourself with the "whiteness" unit confirms it.

This fifth column faggot has been counter-signaling Italy for a few days now, ignore his bugurt.

not an argument

Ah the "Italian" American telling us we need immigrants. Even more arrogant than our beloved Angela

get out of Italy nigger

Not a human being

Found the Berber larping as Italian

but he is right

No he is not, the genetic make up of the Italian peninsula is essentially unchanged compared to Roman times. Open a book sometimes.

Attached: 42B4F726-8594-4621-B57A-FC208E60FB05.png (971x597, 35K)

check your dna,we aren't white

He shitposts every thread. Ignore foreigners larping as italian and stop caring about whiteness. We are italian and that is already an ethnic indicator as well as a cultural and linguistic one

>moves to Milan

>dna
Don't pretend you have the slightest idea you know what you're talking about.

im not Italian but i have visited the peninsula and its islands, honestly they look like typical Europeans but with darker hair, its also important to note that i visited during the winter and everyone was surprisingly pale

we are afro-asiatic people,stop denying it
i unironically live in milan

Because I love Italy, also I already am cashed up so I want to buy somewhere nice to live and travel in Europe/Italy rather than living in Australia.

>we wuz Romanz & sheit
Fucking Berber scum

Show your flag faggot

I hide my flag because i'm not a chink, i'm expat working in Hong Kong.

Probably true desu, always see Australians & Europeans posting from Hong Kong while they’re on contracted jobs. Friend of mine who owns a german redpill YouTube channel was just there too

>i'm not a chink,
You are welcome to come then

I can't imagine to many local people would be pol/tards.
Loads of expats here, big money + low taxation

The absolute shill

Isnt Hong Kong also just a puppet of China, who also gets to approve of whatever Hong Kong goverment is installed?

Kek thanks, I spent a couple of months travelling all around Italy when I was 14 and spent a fair bit of time there in my early twenties whilst living in London. Just got to decide where to settle eventually.

Its not that simple, right now Hong Kong is autonomous to a degree, however it will become a Chinese city in 2047 and probably sooner. Also yes beijing does pull the strings here so your statement was true.

based d&c schlomo

The absolute denialist magreb

>we wuz, the thread

Attached: F5FD58A2-6F65-47B9-A387-4B669971D101.jpg (894x524, 107K)

@GckHbaSX

Holy shit Shlomo, I can smell (((you))) from here, (((you))) seriously need to take a shower.

Attached: anigif_enhanced-27899-1423068816-18.gif (501x585, 212K)

>try to enter italy
>have banners in english

Attached: 1498944797241.png (1000x952, 543K)

Could be worst. Prime example is Ireland. Half of the Irish living in Ireland don’t even speak Irish lmaoooo

we are descendant from one of the original ethiopians royal tribes: the ith'al'otyes,that got expelled from the ancient ethiopian kingdom because they were inept at everything.
after being expelled they reached the italian peninsula were they divided into Italiotes and etruscans.
after that the aryans roman conquered them both and bleached them a lilttle bit and civilized them.
etruscan(when they were still black),stole the phoenician alphabet and romans were fascinated by it.
why do you think mussolini wanted to conquer ethipia back?
the real descendant to the ancient throne are the eritreans,and mussolini wanted to help them regain their rightful place,but,since he was italian,he failed.
mussolini knew this ancient knowledge through the vatican(that's why vatican city became a sovereign state under mussolini)
this story is also related to the black nobility.
get redpilled
it's a conflict that goes back since the homo herectus.

He wanted to conquer Ethiopia because he already had the area around it, and it was literally the only sliver of Africa that other European nations didn’t already control lmao.
Back to Ethiopia for you

my italian friend says welfare aint that good in italy, so they move on to other countries but use italy like a foot rag

All the invaders in Italy are told that Germany is the best country to go to, Italy is just a checkpoint & none of them really like staying there

>All these shills and ignorants saying italian are niggerified europeans
Pic related

Attached: 1528051409173.png (1766x809, 1.55M)

Nords & Africans just want to take credit for everything, neither of them had any real history during this time period so they cling to Rome

Attached: DF6B7B23-F7CB-4553-97D8-DDB9431E3A71.png (891x710, 569K)

>niggerified europeans
we aren't europeans

>we aren't white
>we aren't europeans
>we aren't roman
>we aren't human
>we aren't from earth
>we aren't from the physical dimension
When are you going to stop?

pastanons, did you heard of those based roman students?

shalom