The trump curse is real

The trump curse is real
RIP

Not being edgy or joking I’m actually scared

Attached: 7729A134-D89D-4B9D-9CD7-D0681236CFF9.jpg (1242x1469, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U
nypost.com/2017/09/15/anthony-bourdain-says-he-would-poison-trump-if-given-the-chance/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons
youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fine example for all liberals to follow.

I wish I was better at photoshop, I could make him with a noose saying 'follow your leader.'

ofc it's real

This guy wanted to poison Trump. Poison is the favorite method of murder for women. Men almost never poison. Poisoning is manipulative, you have to seduce your victim. It's not a very macho way to kill.

That’s not needed man. It’s sad he was a pretend tough guy who took the chicken shit way out. If he was a man he woulda shot Weinstein when he raped his gf. It’s ironic he had the bulls to kill himself but not others... if he shot weinstein he woulda went down a hero

Literally advocated for White Genocide on a fucking FOOD SHOW.
youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U

The curse is real, alright. You just know that mother fucker had shaky ties to some bad actors.

>The trump curse is real
Good!

The curse of getting assassinated

Attached: ji67xik1_1afddxp_d8rqt7.png (590x314, 43K)

Asia Argento is a whore
Anthony's last mistake before gassing himself

Another one bites the dust.

>nypost.com/2017/09/15/anthony-bourdain-says-he-would-poison-trump-if-given-the-chance/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-8 Anthony Bourdain says he would poison Trump if given the chance.png (653x673, 578K)

The Bouillabaisse was bad.

Let the wicked be wicked still.
Let the righteous be righteous still.
Let the chips fall where they may.

Charles Krauthammer is about the bite the dust as well

> all who oppose Trump feel the wrath of God

Attached: image.jpg (1180x2324, 2.03M)

>Does Trump have a death note?

W-w-Whhhhhhat?

Is this real?

We see why, dude was suicidal

OK, this shit made me laugh

Attached: image.jpg (1000x666, 211K)

I never understand people who are suicidical and just off themself alone. Why would you kill yourself, when you can wreck a havoc and made 26261 other people lives miserable. Go shooting spree and off yourself after that. What a pussy.

See ya faggot. Nobody will miss a cokehead kike rat.

Has anyone figured out an lag time in the curse?

I would curious on the statement to grave average.

if someone has a list i dont mind putting it together

youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc

The fires happened in Summit Arizona. Trump is going to a North Korea Summit. A summit is the top of a mountain, and can be used contextually as a synonym for climax. We are approaching the big climax.

Suicidally depressed people want their own pain to end, not wreak havoc.
Why would you think about wreaking havoc? Wouldn't a better use of your suicidal nature be pulling a breivik and slowing the cancer?

I never agreed with him politically but his No Reservations show is still one of my favorite shows of all time. He never really got political and if he did, it was really light. It wasn't until cnn made a show with him, where it became about politics. Which I feel was very forced.

Trump is a prophet, with a direct communications line to Ayys/God.

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 31K)

suicide weekend is here.
cabal waited until last minute hail mary before IG report drops.

You Scared? Did you diddle?

trump has a huge kill list. he can't kill them all at once

Could this have something to do with Q user? Are These celebrities are offing themselves for fear of exposure?