KILAUEA VOLCANO GENERAL- /kvg/ #132 - Then the (((Fire Nation))) attacked Edition

>Hulacaust when?

HAPPENING:
>Local quakes, last 24hr: 508, 141 over 2.5
>Israeli funded geothermal injection well plant surrounded by magma but somehow surviving. Name is Puna Geothermal Venture.
>(((PGV))) may have set off the Fuego Volcano in Guatemala, they own a geo-plant there, too.
>5.6 quake hits Kilauea summit, sending ash plumes up to 10,000 feet, ash falling west.
>Kapoho/Vacationland FUCKED.
>Lava still fountaining fresh magma from 100 to 260ft sustained.
>Lava has filled Kapoho Bay/Tide Pools, forming a delta.
>Lava Breakouts are pushing north toward Cinderland, but unless east flows cool it's unlikely they will go too far.
>Halemaumau's caldera continues to rapidly collapse & subside and is now collapsing into the main Kilauea caldera itself.
>Halemaumau's caldera has seen numerous, relatively small eruptions of ash.

>Crowdsourced lava flow map:
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.470759726745367,-154.89090802000737&z=15

Earthquake map:
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

>Streams:
youtu.be/JlP-8JiKOS8
youtu.be/9Qg_iaPb07s

>USGS latest:
Kilaeua (RED ALERT):
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
Mauna Loa (YELLOW ALERT):
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna_loa/status.html

>Ormat Documents:
esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/Ormat_World Bank RE Study Tour_web.pdf

>Worst (Best) case scenario:
youtube.com/watch?v=pm7wYeF77KY

>Directory, updated regularly:
happdir.com/KVG/kvgdir.html

>Last thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/

Attached: 1507863811723.jpg (1280x720, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3s3oFddWI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geysers
youtube.com/watch?v=RwnN9dfqa70
youtube.com/watch?v=QfniIwtMuvo
youtube.com/watch?v=FUR7doGGqOU
gaia.com/lp/content/nbc-film-crew-hawaii-missile-alert/
seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2018/05/07/a-slow-emergency-and-a-sudden-slump.html
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Arizona-mass-care-migration-California-earthquake-12931650.php
orkustofnun.is/gogn/unu-gtp-report/UNU-GTP-2014-13.pdf
nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html
agust.net/Agust H Bjarnason Curriculum Vitae English--VERKIS.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Holy Ohana:
>Pepe: Chaos incarnate. Depicted as usual
>Pele: Hawaiian goddess. Queen of volcanoes, mother of fire. Blesses the creative. Lives in Halemaumau crater where she drinks offered gin. Depicted as a tanned woman, early in middle age. Typically wearing red dress. With an ohia lehua adorning her hair.
>Pelepe: Older twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Deity of fire like her mother. Residing in fissures, summons the lava flow. Expanding her mother's great domain with the creation of volcanoes. Working with her sister to cause eruptions. Skin colored that of volcanic rock, as is the texture. Often covered in fissures. Like her mother, adorned with ohia lehuas, but in flowing magma hair.
>Pepele: Younger twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Takes after her father as a deity of water. With tsunamis in her arsenal, sends father's enemies to a murky slumber. With skin and hair made of water, boats and a hibiscus float hypnotically through her mane.
>Piney: The lone pine of all salvation. Through her death, heralds the end times. The beginning of the end. The confirmation a prophecy is unfolding. But still living on in spirit to guide the living through the dark ahead. Never leaving the side of her trusty feathered pal. Rusty the Rooster. The big black cock.
>Slump-Chan, A pitiful but endearing manifestation. The unappreciated spirit of a Hawaiian landmass who's about to snap. All from the pressure of Pelepe's bullying. From this alone, the prophecy unravels. Through this bullied spirit, tied many souls. A prophecy of great death awaiting the California coast. All, the many, following the death of one spirit. One pushed by fire, only then to be pulled by water. Dragged to the abyss, where her eternal sleep begins. All alone on the lonely sea bed.

Attached: 1509461499491.jpg (600x518, 117K)

P I N E Y
I
N
E
Y

Attached: 1526786342142.gif (197x256, 1.73M)

>Samson option is go

A shit ton of earthquakes today, wew.

(((THEY))) will destroy the world because of a made up Holo-thingy!
>Fucking kikes, man!
Plug your butts and get into orbit if you want to live!
>HABBADINNGGHH!!

Attached: astroPepeVolcano.gif (1314x1054, 50K)

Will death finally come for me in baguetteland ?

Attached: 1526957043354.png (790x837, 201K)

Are you a Muslim?
If not, then you will be killed by the Muslim hordes.
If yes, then you will be purged in the great cleansing.

Attached: DeusPepe.jpg (240x193, 13K)

Attached: 1524933324024.jpg (249x217, 4K)

You guys will be fine if you give Pele all your day-old.

Attached: lwbread.png (900x900, 3.1M)

Looks like we’re going to see some changes today, based on that quake count and history, as well as the look of the stream. Quite possibly another eruption, and with all the new fill in the crater it will be a sight to see.

>(((Someone))) said it would be a great idea to take a long-dry basin over a magma chamber and inject water and additives under intense pressurization.

Attached: 1528117610562.jpg (414x616, 38K)

>(((Someone))) said it would be a great idea to take a long-dry basin over a magma chamber and inject water and additives under intense pressurization.

It's clean energy, goy. It's the future.

Attached: WeSeeYouAgain.jpg (548x974, 242K)

>Seismic activity at the summit is increasing, with a few M3 events in the past several hours. Based on the pattern of previous days, we expect a small explosion to occur overnight. Inward slumping of the rim and walls of Halema`uma`u continues in response to ongoing subsidence at the summit.

We are definitely getting closer, lava output stayed the same after last night's 5+ and the quake swarm didn't tone down like usual.

And we need these clean energy plants all around the ring of fire, including smack in the middle of it. No particular reason.

what happened to rusty?
i missed the final arc
can i get a full rundown?

Attached: rusty.gif (320x320, 3.59M)

He’s RIP in peace. As far as we know. Of course we don’t know. So he’s also alive. No sauce on if he was l4d or evacuated.

this is the most scientific statement made thus far

The quakes will stop for now since the eruption a few hours ago.

That seems to be the pattern.

Lots of quakes, eruption, break, lots of quakes, and so on.

When the US moved the their embassy to Jerusalem last month, so did Guatemala. The president of Guatemala attended the ceremonies in Israel, flying over in a jet provided by none other than (((Sheldon Adelson))). This is apparently in violation of Guatemalan law.

Another volcano in Guatemala is now active as of two days ago. It is located only 3 miles from Ormat Technologies Amatitlan plant.

>Purely a coincidence, goy.

Attached: SheldonAdelson.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

NOOOOOOOO

Clean geothermal energy is our greatest ally!

Attached: MerchantMaskLavawoo.png (688x456, 194K)

checked, thanks user

>This is apparently in violation of Guatemalan law.
but if jews made the law, then isnt it just violating jew law

/KVG/ I PRESENT: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SINGING HIS LOVE FOR AN EARTHQUAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=M3s3oFddWI0

Attached: earthquakelove.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

well, where else would you put a geothermal plant except where there is geothermal activity? that much I do get.

Silence kike, do not bring your filthy Jew logic to these threads. You clearly don’t want a large degree of entropy in a power generating system.

There are other ways to produce geothermal electricity that don't involve a magma chamber or lava though; The Geysers in Cali come to mind, the biggest geothermal facility in the world; they're injecting that place with treated shit water because it's not volcanically active in any way, just seismically 'cause they're fracking it with treated shit water. There are closed loop systems as well that need very little heat from the Earth's crust

That much makes sense, yes. But its best somewhere where there is already an active reservoir, and somewhere you don't have to pressurize. They took it too far in both technique and location.

What you described is the exact scenario at the Puna plant.

how is there no footage of the lava evaporating the entire funking lake
>On Saturday morning, the freshwater Green Lake on Hawaii's Big Island was there. By afternoon, it was gone, completely evaporated by boiling hot lava.

Attached: al snl.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>The Geysers in Cali come to mind,

>He doesn't know that the Geysers are powered by a giant underground magma body.
>Steam used at The Geysers is produced from a greywacke sandstone reservoir, capped by a heterogeneous mix of low permeability rocks and underlaid by a silicic intrusion.[2][7] Gravity and seismic studies suggest that the source of heat for the steam reservoir is a large magma chamber over 4 miles (6.4 km) beneath the surface, and greater than 8 miles (13 km) in diameter.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Geysers

Too much steam to see it.

Better version.
>For my abilities at least.

Attached: merchantMaskLavawoo.png (688x456, 193K)

It completely evaporated in about 3 hours. Firefighters went up in a chopper to film it but the water was all gone by the time they got there.

Looks friendly, what could go wrong?

and how close to the chamber is it? Compared to Puna? Puna discharges right above the chamber, it's basically fracking the ground above an active magma chamber, something tells me that The Geysers aren't quite as close but I don't have the link. I also said it wasn't volcanically active, everything is ultimately heated by one magma chamber or the other, the difference is one was built on a steam geyser and din't plumb the depths while the other was built on an active volcano and they drilled right up to the magma chamber
I stand corrected though I should have said "There are other ways to produce geothermal electricity that don't
>directly
involve a magma chamber or lava though"

You right wing extreminst LARPers are all alike!
Geothermal injection methods are perfectly safe.
Just look at all of the studies I funded proving how safe they are.

Attached: merchantMaskAgwoo.png (688x456, 193K)

Puna discharges 900 meters above the magma chamber that’s a long way from right on top of it. And all magma chambers are “active” otherwise they wouldn’t be magma chambers.

>all magma chambers are “active”
but not the Earth above, not the Earth above my friend

8 still going strong

youtube.com/watch?v=RwnN9dfqa70

Attached: Leilani7.jpg (780x439, 42K)

>We're only injecting water into areas where magma may flow underground which is perfectly harmless with no toxic chemicals whatsoever.
>Steam pressure is not a concern because we will drill another hole somewhere else for pressure to escape. There is no way pressure can build up anywhere else from the water we injected. Our water is specially trained to go straight to the designated exhaust port.
>Stuxnet? That thing can only affect Iranian nuclear plants. It has nothing to do with the controls of a geothermal plant.
>Would I lie to you?

Attached: merchantMaskKrakatoa.png (688x456, 192K)

checked

Attached: KilaueaBeach.jpg (960x540, 66K)

It never happened.
The lava was a lie.
Fucking Boomer Q LARPers!

Attached: volcanoCollege.jpg (942x801, 118K)

>tfw when no longer beachfront living

12 hours ago

Attached: Prediction.jpg (300x168, 6K)

We got one about 4 hours ago. The magnitude 5.3 eruption, so they were right with it.

They're coming every couple of days.

WE TRIED TO WARN YOU

Attached: PelepePepeleHappening.gif (652x500, 3.1M)

Hey you sciencey types - when that much material leaves the mantle, what replaces the volume? Are there big voids in the mantle sloshing around like giant soda bubbles in a fountain drink?

Air and water until it fills with lava again. This is the volcano itself.

Lots of booms along the way.

>this thread and hwndu.
Comfy times folks.

Attached: 1527063040885.jpg (3755x2513, 1.43M)

Lava is magma that has left the mantle of the earth, the mantle is the area between the core of the earth and the crust. Through pressure of plates colliding it sends the magma up and out causing an eruption. That's why it seems like the lava is unlimited in this instance, because it's no longer being pulled from the chamber but from the mantle. The crust gets pulled down into the mantle and creates more magma. Every volcano is simply a rift in the earth that at one time depleted all its magma to form its caldera.

No voids, just solid rock creating vast pressure which in turn creates the liquid rock, liquid rock being less dense travels upwards whereas the dense rock travels downwards. Best I can explain it, I'm not really into science as much as some but it does interest me

Attached: 1507369517492.jpg (1000x800, 264K)

8 in daylight around now

youtube.com/watch?v=QfniIwtMuvo

Think of it like atmosphere (albeit very dense).
Just because some water rises higher elevation wise due to temperature fluctuations it does not mean any volume was lost. Stuff just moved. The missing water on the ground is something of an illusion as it is transient in nature. It was not replaced with nothing, it just moved.
Same thing with the magma and lava. It just moved.
Very simplistic, and I am certain a geologist could dissect that with many examples, but really it's just moving from heat displacement. Nothing new is being created, and nothing is being destroyed.

>monitoring Kilauea thread
>thunderstorm rolls in over my house
>dark as night in two minutes
>5 in the afternoon

Feels habbening-ish

Attached: Kapoho.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Take my energy Stormy-chan!
Send your energy to the happening in Hawaii!
Together we can eradicate the California menace!

Attached: hailPepe.jpg (552x615, 56K)

All that fallout on the road

youtube.com/watch?v=FUR7doGGqOU

You think the media is deliberately silent on the slump because they don't want to completely wipe out the tourism industry or cause a mass exodus from the west coast?

They want maximum human sacrifices to Moloch.

Attached: GoldenCalfWorshippingFagsGetRekt.png (740x600, 130K)

Ironically, someone an heroed into the caldera of Kilauea last year.

I. WANT. MY. FUCKING. TSUNAMI. NOOOOOOWWWWWW

Attached: BushDid9-11.jpg (200x200, 5K)

It won't happen.

A decent eruption has a high chance of happening, though.

Gimme tsunami, daddy

Attached: ●_●.png (240x240, 10K)

Checked

Attached: NekenTwinsConfirmDigits.jpg (1440x1058, 136K)

Think the "false alarm" missile warning sent out in hawaii in January, about a month before Berkley published its announcement of the "prediction" of this event.

gaia.com/lp/content/nbc-film-crew-hawaii-missile-alert/

seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2018/05/07/a-slow-emergency-and-a-sudden-slump.html

The effusive nature of Kilauea currently gives a false impression that all is normal. The caldera collapsing at the rate it is tells us it's not, same with the amount of quakes being absolutely unheard of.

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Arizona-mass-care-migration-California-earthquake-12931650.php

Nothing is a coincidence.

Attached: 1515131919212.png (748x736, 707K)

crater is collapsing.
plugging the hole.
Pressure builds.
BOOM

Attached: arrival.jpg (1378x909, 332K)

Checked

Attached: Gud .gif (482x800, 29K)

cool your tits, tsunami is coming in 3 hours

Your people lie. I don't believe you.

Attached: NegroWhat.jpg (166x199, 17K)

Bumping for Slump Dump

B U M P
U
M
P

D A T
A
T

S L U M P
L
U
M
P

Attached: bumpSlumpPepeTwins.png (520x309, 255K)

Guys, I'm regretting jumping down this rabbit hole...
orkustofnun.is/gogn/unu-gtp-report/UNU-GTP-2014-13.pdf

>Page 10, diagram from GUESS WHO? Ormat....guess when? 1997
>Ormat, 1997: Aluto geothermal power plant operation manual for 7.28 MW. Ormat Technologies,
Ethiopia.
>Well what the fuck does this even prove, user?
There's literal diagrams and explanations of Ormat's geothermal plants using PLCs/SCADA going as far back as 1997.

So an Israeli owned company owns geothermal plants all around the ring of fire. ~20 miles from Kilauea/~20 miles from Fuego. And there's absolutely nothing going on here?

Who made stuxnet? Israel.
nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html

What does stuxnet do? Specifically targets systems running PLC/SCADA software. It was used against Iran's Natanz nuclear plant to stall its purification by causing huge surges in power followed by almost complete halting of power, which destroyed centrifuges delaying their efforts.

....and you think they stopped....at Iran? this ability to control/defeat practically any plant/machinery using these PLCs/SCADA tech from what I can see at least 1989?

agust.net/Agust H Bjarnason Curriculum Vitae English--VERKIS.pdf

>Page 4
>In the years 1989 to 1994 seven Ormat Rankine cycle geothermal
turbine/generators were installed. I was from the start of the project involved in
specifying the interface to a scada system, and maintaining the process PLCs
that came with the turbine/generators, as well as interfacing them to a new
SCADA system. Also design of instrumentation for the steam supply etc.

Attached: 1506402362246.jpg (800x473, 340K)

It's just 5 minutes away, Piney told me.

Attached: LavaRoad.jpg (318x159, 10K)

Watching the streams waiting for it to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get it, now that you realized the PGV company backing up the flow to do this is from Israel, do you not all worry about encouraging the Universe to propagate the end of the West (via Tsunami chaos, loss of 90% of verifiable Military Intel over Pacific/California?)

If you all hate islanders, it's excusable, after all you have probably never been to paradise on Earth... But since most people on this site are Yuppies, you'd think that there would be more anguish over the white people losing hundreds of mansions... Or at the very least, the massive Federal benefits of having Hawaii there to leech from..?

I don't know about everybody else but I just wanna watch the world burn

You'll see the 5+ mag eruptions happen on the stream.

It's just not too exciting because they're coming from 1000 feet down in the ground. Big black billows of dense smoke.

Be sure to record the HAPPENING

ALL STATIONS ALL STATIONS THIS IS KEKNAIL

Attached: 32342442342.png (1142x1606, 60K)

Let's speak of chaos for a moment.

of worship dark and light intertwined and hope and fear of what is and what could be.
this deep and roiling power 'neath us all that guides and crushes in its mindless movements

we pray and chant and call to it, to sweep us up into its otherworldly flow, with energies beyond which daily life do give.
And to the sky, and to the earth we call, invoke and summon these daemon beasts of forces perhaps incomprehensible and everdark, and hope that the new world they forge will be better than the last...

Attached: twins 3.2.jpg (1116x1370, 488K)

it happens today

forgot pic

it happens today

Attached: burgers.jpg (598x910, 155K)

it happens today

not forcing anything, it happens today 100%

for real, it happens tonight

all my knowledge leads me to believe it happens tonight

i command it to happen tonight

ah here we go, didn't take much.

it's going to happen tonight, because i command it so

this is simply the way it has to go. kek wills it

>now that you realized the PGV company backing up the flow to do this is from Israel

>We're a company based in Nevada, goy. That is how the legitimate real news outlets refer to us.

Attached: Ormat Technologies Inc - Leadership.jpg (1903x2388, 750K)

i'm 100% certain it's happening tonight, and so is God

nothing wrong with forcing it, sometimes in life you gotta force shit

I believe VIDF must have been triggered. Did we say something too truthful?

Attached: 1524615359934.jpg (1000x570, 85K)

it's happening tonight because idol keeper will deploy the mcafee bomb

It happens NOW