THE BEAR WILL LEAVE ITS CAVE FOREVER

Attached: 1503131624519.png (1220x962, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats fucking based

Seriously, how can you call Canada one of the great countries, but not include Russia?

Attached: 1527396972656.jpg (1725x2356, 2.44M)

Russia IS a great country. They kicked out the Bolsheviks.

Attached: stalin kicks out trotsky.jpg (688x656, 109K)

> inb4 "Trump is a Russian puppet"

>J8

JESUS CHRIST I'VE BEEN WONDERING WHAT IT MEANT

Attached: PuddingPopsKilledCommunism.jpg (670x500, 238K)

Nah this is the Jow Forums prophecy

Is cucknada in G8? They should replace it with Russia.

most based move would be to reinstate russia but kick out the us

Attached: prophecy.png (1128x2016, 244K)

Idols will speak

Attached: 1519898738577.jpg (1272x1263, 832K)

2 voices

Attached: 1516511960007.png (900x599, 1.1M)

>trump pushing Russian agenda again
Interesting.... some might even say suspicious. The only consistent part of Trump policy is following Russia.

lol you can't kick out the boss.

its probably deep state to trick people into thinking a well executed plan is some prophecy

it may btfo out itself

Attached: 1525456387248.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

Nah, it's the end of israel and you're gonna go away too.

Who do you think is hosting the g7 today you dump fuck?

>Is cucknada in G8?
For some fucking reason. I think they got in for being America-lite.
>They should replace it with Russia.
Would make more sense. We can't shove our fist up their ass and work them like a puppet though.

ITS GO TIME

Checkekd

Because 40% of US oil imports come from Canada

Have fun while you can Drumpftards... I hear Mueller's footsteps coming ever so close.

Why not? They did it with Trump. We did it with Yeltsin. We should be able to do it with the next Russian president.

Mueller is /ourguy/ bitch.

Indeed let's replace Canada with Russia.

sure bubba, that said as of now a lot happened:
>three branches
Trump putting his people everywhere, corrupting balance of power; pardon yourself
Could also be said for Turkey
>Island will drift away
Brexit obviously
>killing bolt
still waiting for that EMP attack or was it Kim shooting blanks or Trump shooting blanks into Syria?
>Star will gorge itself on clay
Jerusalem
>Idols will speak
Lots of idols spoke, but could be something else
>black flag above the dome
IS?
>belly of the dragon will drip water
related to China obviously, south pacific?
>two voices
Trump and Putin?
>rock will stand on seven hills
no idea
>ravens will starve
UK keeps ravens, but they are well fed, maybe after the UK collapsed after Brexit they won't?
>rod and the ring will strike
nuclear attack

Seriously, this reads as if somebody tries to establish some prophecy to lure the world into some new world order. Once that rod strikes you retards will mumble your prophecies while becoming some indoctrinated peasant of the new world order no?
What's your take?

Fuck off JIDF.

You fucking lost. It's over.

Attached: 1499909811034.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Why is this a fulfilment of the bear leaving the cave forever? I know that Russia is the bear but how does this symbolize leaving the cave?

Joining the international stage again and not a boogeyman.

Does anybody still doubt Trump was helped/financed by the Russians to get into office?

The star gorging itself on clay to me means eother Israel trying to get more of the Golan, or attacking Lebanon. Either would end in the complete destruction of the Jewish state in the middle east.

Yes. You're just israeli. Too bad. YOU LOST.

You do realize nobody said Israel gets annihilated?
made me think. Are you guys actually JIDF? If so good job.

No. The star gorging itself on clay means being devoured by its own actions.

Attached: 1516704168786.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Attached: 1500835545156.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

How long have they been out of the G8? Couldn't have been more than a decade.

Attached: 1501557384458.png (1318x1406, 1.2M)

That's wishful thinking, confirmation bias..what if this prophecy means Israel will take over the ME?

Its about the symbolism mate. Joining the world stage again as an equal and not a scapegoat/boogeyman

Attached: 1512051485550.png (769x715, 496K)

Attached: 1500813769155.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg

Attached: 1512093195171.jpg (800x533, 60K)

Clay means ground. And there is plenty of talk about Israel either taking more land in the Golan or other countries officially recognizing what they already have as part of the official Israeli border.

Look at guys like him hans..what do?

GORGE is a synonym of DEVOUR. You're a jew who cant accept that israel will die this year.

and? do you want peace or not?

Yeah.

Attached: 1519932371604.png (470x363, 321K)

>allies in two worlds wars
>russia the only european country to support the american revolution

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Attached: 1525994472948.jpg (360x524, 66K)

The Prophecy is True.

September 11, 2018 will be a national holiday. Peace and Prosperity day.

But France supported the US too.

Projecting your every problem onto Israel? You will be in for a big surprise once it's gone, just saying.
You are still young, do your homework, it's all sources, they are all biased, compare, find out.

Youre finished kike.

Attached: 1515835318914.jpg (3417x4153, 3.14M)

Also, another Jow Forums "prophecy" that will surely be fulfilled this time, right?

THE
GREAT
WHITE
WAVE
IS
COMING

yes, my JIDF friend, good luck

>The bear will leave its cave forever
what it actually means*

youtu.be/NqxovpWcOJ4
youtu.be/NkNgaAYbVGU
currencyindependence.com/read-en.html
fnordprefekt.de/

where in the fuck were you when Blockchain technology and crypto took off without you? lolol

Who cares. Name one important thing that G8 did. Its basically a political circle jerk.

Attached: 1501946166786.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Lol I love when JIDF flood the thread and freak out about this prophecy. They know it ends with their demise.

Attached: 1513176865852.jpg (1000x850, 121K)

You jew yourself by picking the low hanging conspiracy fruit moreso than any Jew "jews" you.

The freedom of western civilization has been paid in Russian blood. Why should they not deserve a seat at our table?

>low hanging
You aren't smart enough to actually make a point with substance so you just spout vague intangible bullshit instead. That's why you're a paid shill! Too low IQ for anything else!

>next Russian president

Attached: putin2035.gif (200x150, 1.51M)

youre nothing but a tool, do you realize this?

I'm a Palestinian American who very much wants the destruction of Israel. Me and you just differ over the interpretations of accurate internet ramblings, calm down friend...

My "Ah HA!" moment for realizing that Israel falls this year was when I realized that IF Israel were to fall it would have to be before they get an additional 3 Dolphin class Submarines from Germany next year. And then I saw this last month
www.timesofisrael.com/secret-info-on-israels-submarine-fleet-said-lost-by-contractor/amp/
I honestly think Israel will die this year.

Kek
No you aren't. You're a Jew. Do you know why I know that? BECAUSE ONLY JEWS MAKE A POINT TO TRY AND EXPLAIN WHO THEY ARE BASED ON RACE
>Im an Irish Catholoic
>Palestinian American
Nobody fucking does this but JIDF after they got called out as jews.
You're nothing but a retard tasked with shilling on Jow Forums because you have low IQ. Black Cube is fucked. Israel is fucked. Kroll is fucked. Kys now.

Attached: 1520351253253.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

Who?

Attached: 1500429182594.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

being a shopkeeper for real countries makes you great?

Think what you will then. Just keep you ears open and eyes peeled for any news on the Israeli submarines.

The symbolism is that the cave is the home of the bear (Russia is the home of the Russian people). Their evil leader will cause the destruction of their homeland and they will be forced to leave their cave (home) forever as it becomes a wasteland. They will scatter across Europe and the rest of the world.

The symbolism that the a BEAR HIBERNATES IN A FUCKING CAVE AND THEN LEAVES TO GO OUT INTO THE WORLD.

Russia has figuratively been isolated and in a cave.

USA + Russia + China + NATO + Arab League + Iran = ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

Attached: 1525042449466.png (958x697, 1.18M)

A bear doesn't leave its cave forever unless the cave becomes uninhabitable or the bear dies.

nobody thinks that except media retards and Hillary leaches

bump

Because they keep acting like cunts internationally

How?

It takes some time tay

Do you even read the news? Shooting down passenger jets, stealing Crimea, attacking other neighbors, supplying dictators with weapons, giving supplies and aide to North Korea.... the list goes on. Russia does these evil things all the time then complains when it has consequences. They behave like the nignogs of world politics.

We get in so the USA gets another vote for whatever they want.

So why is China out?

Killing Bolt in the sky is that meteor in russia. It happened.

Seven hills could refer to Rome. Something involving Pope?

The French are threatening to try to bar the Americans AND the Russians

I'd like to hear what those "shared values" that bind together French, Canadians, Italians, British, Japanese and Germans but Americans and Russians just can't understand are, though.

Attached: Untitled.png (490x260, 20K)

HAHAHAHAH

Israel shot down MH17 because they thought it was Putin's Jet.

How Trump Bargains With World Leaders
>be Trump
If I can do it, so can you.
>be World Leader
B-but, you’re made of Teflon! You have Mattis and Rogers, you have the Bully Twitter Pulpit, you have that NYC swag!

T: Yeah, I have all that and a voluntary army of autists. But I could have lots more if you’d work with me...and you already know you and your country would have a lot lot more in the event you and I can work together.

WL: B-but (((they’ve))) threatened me, my family and my nation!

T: Believe me, I hear you. I’m navigating all that on top of the press running my name through the gutter 24/7/365. I get it, I came up in NYC real esta-

WL: But, Donald, I can’-

T: You think I gave up a life enjoying leisure, fine luxury, fame and public favor if I didn’t know what I was doing and what my country, your country, the world is capable of?

...besides...”we have it all”.

WL: You wha- (?)

T: All of it!

WL: A-all the vi-

T: EVERYTHING

WL: A-am...am I i-implicated?

T: As I was saying...I have it all; a successful enterprise, a beautiful wife and family, the Oval Office even, but, I, you and your country could have a lot more options at our mutual disposal if only you’d work with me instead of with (((them))).

WL: ...

T: Your silent acquiescence sounds like we have a deal!

WL: (sighs) What’s the plan, Don?

T: Well, you can’t know the whole entirety of the plan, and trust me, it’s a great plan, probably my greatest, if I may say so. But here’s where you fit in seeing as your leverage in this negotiation is from a point where, your businesses, home, assets? Frozen and seized. (Trump smiles broadly)

The remainder of your life? Spent in prison and/or running from mobs of angry people. And (looks over shoulder) wew are there a lot of potentially angry people out there.

WL: But Donald (((they’ve))) already got me in a prison!!!

T: And I’m trying to get you out. Now...calm down, listen carefully and trust the plan

Attached: 1517910572705.jpg (1582x1310, 258K)

Miss me with that gay shit

miss me? You're watching a show. Bread and circus.

Yeah I'm sure they did using Russian military hardware operated by Russian military personnel right?

Attached: 1499603268626.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

kys.

Attached: 1509342025793.png (470x362, 204K)

>pissukora news channel
kek
Nice fake news source.

>tiny photoshop
>can't even read text
double kek

Putin shills put in zero effort.

Hey man, I just wanna let you know that nobody on Jow Forums thinks the shills are anyone but Israeli.

Everyone has known about Putin shills for years. They glow even more than other shills.