"""Suicide""" Vol. 2

Kate Spade gets suicided and her husband is forced to wear a mouse mask from the movie "The Rescuers." What did they know, and who were they going to rat out?
>The Rescuers is a 1977 American animated adventure comedy-drama produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by Buena Vista Distribution. The 23rd Disney animated feature film, the film is about the Rescue Aid Society, an international mouse organization headquartered in New York City and shadowing the United Nations, dedicated to helping abduction victims around the world at large
insideedition.com/kate-spade-dead-55-andy-spade-dons-mouse-mask-hes-spotted-first-time-wifes-death-43972
Previous thread >mask is rare, no anons kind find it anywhere online.
possible dots connected:
>International Rescue Committee listed as a grant provider for Kate Spade Company: katespadeandcompany.com/web/guest/featured-grants
>IRC has connections to Clinton, Podesta, and Soros. Also linked to Chris Cornell's suicide. Autistic research was done last year here: blameitonbealer.wordpress.com/tag/international-rescue-committee/
Photos of the interior of the Spade home: theselby.com/galleries/andy-spade-kate-spade/

Attached: 1528469975396.jpg (417x434, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade
imdb.com/name/nm0821094/?ref_=tt_cl_t9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>papoose
Trail of tears when?

Attached: Capture.png (615x120, 16K)

Net is closing.
Expect more (((suicides))) in the days to come.
Trump is almost ready to wipe them out.
Q

>Other thread archived already
Oh well..
This. One does not merely publicly claim to be a SEAL and not get his shit pushed in. Especially not Team 6. I have known several SEALs and they are the most arrogant and egotistical of all the special forces communities by a large degree. Make a video claiming that you are a SEAL and post it on the internet and watch how quickly they destroy you.

>page 4
the slide is strong

There was a cat named rufus that wore a red scarf in the rescuers movie.
>Rufus is Penny's elderly cat from The Rescuers. He first met Bernard and Miss Bianca and gave them the information of the whereabouts of Penny.

Attached: lf.jpg (530x600, 40K)

good luck... i need to go... big bump

Obligatory bump

Kate Spade "commited suicide" on the 13th day of the 666th month of her life

NOTHING WEIRD ABOUT THAT

>mentally ill retard who makes purses kills herself
>ITS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY WHERE IS Q? HE PROMISED TO RETURN TO TELL US HOW TO DRAIN THE SWAMP. I GOT DRANO BUT IDK IF IT IS STRONG ENOUGH! HELP US, Q! HOLD ON, MY GRANDSON IS CALLING ME. HELLO, THIS IS DOG.

Marina Abramovic will be the next (((suicide)))

Attached: 09999_28329.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Bump

KYS
also
RARE
A
R
E
But seriously die.

Gaga actually

Who's that standing next to Gaga, sport?

You first, cuck.

Spade committed sudoku because her husband left her. Bourdain commited sudoku because his gf left him. IF YOUR PARTNER FUCKS OFF AND LEAVES YOU THAT MEANS THEY WEREN'T RIGHT FOR YOU.

If you want to talk about murder coverups talk about Seth Rich who was brutally murdered in a robbery in which zero things were stolen.

I wonder who could be behind these posts.

Attached: merchant.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Enough about Bourdain or you can go sit with your faggot friends over in Jow Forums

>thinks Jersey is Jewish.
You're thinking of New Jersey.

NXIVM cult is way bigger than we thought.

Attached: compare2.jpg (1600x1200, 133K)

>"hangs" herself from a doorknob using a scarf

Anyone who has seen the second season of "The Wire" knows how a "suicide" like that happens.

>23rd

Twenty-three skidoo.
Law of fives.

>roastie killing herself because her wierd husband left her instead of riding the alimony gravy train

Attached: 1509149015059.png (877x1400, 571K)

Abramovich, but I'm saying it's gaga not her to be suicided

or Robert Wilson

>implying kikes arent an extremely pervasive parasite

Bourdain's GF has this tattoo

Attached: asia23.jpg (300x300, 27K)

My mistake.
However, Marina would know where a lot more bodies are buried.
>inb4 CARLOS

Attached: Abramovic.jpg (1200x1555, 347K)

>"hangs" herself from a doorknob using a scarf'
>Robyn Williams
huh

How do you do fellow Discordians

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wait, wrong picture. My bad.

Attached: 1491519311934.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

Discordians are masonic CIA niggers and they're behind the KEK meme magic psyop here.

>rare flag

#Purge
#PedoGate

lol Bs

#boomersmustdie

jej yea all memes are real

problem?

Attached: whbwY.jpg (383x500, 33K)

You know, with the shit that is posted in Jow Forums and to prevent ourselves from dying from learning of conspiracies and the truth, it’s prob wise to use an VPN....

Attached: 32B62B3D-864D-4D97-9850-D3EB3A92B823.jpg (598x892, 281K)

Look up her birthday and do the math.

>wSJJdc3z
>WSJ
>(((Wall Street Journal)))

"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask"

>Bernard (Bob Newhart) and Miss Bianca (Eva Gabor), two New York City mice, are members of the Rescue Aid Society, an international team that operates beneath the United Nations and comes to the aid of those in need. After receiving word that Penny (Michelle Stacy), a young orphan, has been abducted by Madame Medusa (Geraldine Page), an evil woman seeking a precious diamond, the two set out to bring her back home, with help from other animal friends.

>The Rescuers entered development in 1962, but was shelved due to Walt Disney's dislike of the project's political overtones.

>In an abandoned river boat in Devil's Bayou, a young orphan named Penny drops a message in a bottle, containing a plea for help into the river. The bottle washes up in New York City, where it is found by the Rescue Aid Society, an international mouse organization inside the United Nations.

reminder that /mlp/ is a mental illness

Attached: anthony bourdain 1356722214376.png (542x322, 22K)

Kinda crazy people just blindly listen to the news and don't think deeper about these kinda things, just in this thread alone are multiple people saying how dumb we are for simply questioning things. Sad times we live in

Attached: Plea for help.png (646x422, 365K)

was hoping you would do it for me, did you actually do the math lol

>RAW and Discordians
>Masonic
>CIA

you're barking up the wrong tree, friendo, he brought to light the P2 Masonic cospiracy and the CIA-Vatican cocaine money connection

Everyone in that pic... degenerates

Attached: 17800302_1507222899311454_1162545576274418050_n.jpg (640x515, 58K)

A couple turds can make any well manicured yard look like shit.
The authors and actors do not last long.

I sincerely hope the next frogman you meet displays the polar opposite of outward humility from which you are previously familliar. If he doesn't, he's probably a shit bag and needs his ass beat and taped up.

This thread IS a fucking slide thread. Congress is trying to pass amnesty for millions of illegals, we're days away from the NK peace summit, and Google's being slammed with a multi-billion dollar fine in the EU.
You guys are obsessing over a fucking mask he pulled out of his closet to foil the paparazzi outside his house, and the real pedos in Hollywood and D.C. are laughing their asses off while you give them cover with the normies because you sound so batshit crazy.

the rescuers is the first disney film I remember

Somethings I have found, but haven't been able to put together. Kate Spade was 23 when she first made it big in the fashion industry per her wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade
The actress Michelle Stacy who played Penny in "the Rescuers" did a few more big movies then completely disappeared I cannot find anything on her anywhere.
imdb.com/name/nm0821094/?ref_=tt_cl_t9
Her last movie was in 1980 and according to her imdb bio she "vanished into oblivion."
Could she have been a victim? someone smarter than me can you connect the dots? maybe far fetched but is Kate Spade Michelle Stacy?

Attached: michelle stacy.jpg (214x317, 16K)

If I were a celeb and in on this shit, I would arm myself heavily and kill every fucking goon that (((Elites))) sent to my door.
Better to die in a pile of brass and taking their hitmen down with me than let this smug rich fucks get the satisfaction of killing you.
These celebs need to learn to fight.

Attached: 1525387430572.jpg (720x456, 34K)

Ok, you have piqued my interest.

The Rescuers is famous for inserting a frame of an almost naked woman wearing a mask as the mice go hurtling down some alleyway.

Okay so, here is my contribution. The mask at least appears to be from an old Ben Cooper brand Halloween costume. Now before you say, "They wouldn't bother with making a Rescuers costume" this company made every random thing under the sun - Chuck Barris costumes, Rubix Cube costumes, a fucking Asteroid costume for the game Asteroids... you get the idea. Here's the problem; I can't fucking find a Bernard Rescuers costume anyfuckingwhere. I've been coming the Internet and keep finding nothing. This means that this is a SUPER FUCKING RARE vintage Halloween mask that collectors will pay a retarded sum of money for, or possibly that this mask was hand made. I expanded my search to even the most generic terms, such as "mouse mask" or "halloween mouse mask" and still found nothing. It is within the realm of possibility that this man pulled this random mask from his childhood out of the closet and wore it out, but I fucking doubt it. This mask is not common, it is not normal, and it is certainly not low profile. He could have wrapped a scarf around his face and worn glasses and a hat. Fuck he could have pulled an "Unknown Comic" and put a paper bag on his head. But he didn't do any of that. He wore this specific mask. It is bizarre.

Attached: 1528472714164.jpg (1023x576, 59K)

The definition of controlled op.

He brings things to light that play into Luciferian dialectic.

What he won't do is tell you Jesus Christ is Lord.

>while you give them cover with the normies
lol yeah because normies always be talkin about what's on Jow Forums. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH mein sides.

Here she is with the queen of the Netherlands. Take a gander at the pin the queen is wearing. Really prickles my pear

Attached: 61c10430cfde070058a74cc554728a7a.png (733x527, 838K)

>Congress is trying to pass amnesty for millions of illegals
unless the wall is fully funded it cant pass

Yes. Spade was on the 13th day of her 66th month alive when RFK was shot. On the 50th anniversary of RFK being shot, she died, on the 13th day of her 666th month alive.

MLP is satanic and the CIA use MLP forums as a front for communication. There was a thread about this a month ago.

Attached: img-2220433-1-tumblr_m17e1kTh3a1ql1yd0o1_r1_500.jpg (500x281, 24K)

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Major newspapers and liberal sites DO talk about what's on Jow Forums, as a way of discrediting the right, the alt-right, and anything that IS real, like the pedophile rings in Hollywood and D.C.

Yea we should totally not question this guys other stuff is going on like always. Pack it up guys nothing going on here at allllllll

How many conspiracies have you uncovered, though?

Im getting 55 years 5 months and 13 days. or 665 months and 13 days.

who do you work for or just a curious autist?

Renamed as Queen of Spades. Lover of Black Cock

BC

Attached: 1476388196285.png (554x584, 332K)

How many other movies have you searched for masks of from that era?

Is this one of those posts where the pic doesn't matter but the post is important?

>newfag

Attached: eris3.jpg (324x270, 23K)

The nature of the deception is that it is so fucking vast that it is almost impossible to put all the pieces together without atleast a portion of 'your pieces' being red herrings/controlled op by design.

>Trump is almost ready to wipe them out.
Uhhuh.

Attached: trump cuck in chief.jpg (1100x1246, 344K)

Wait until you see the one with Hugh Jackman where there's a child in the crowd in the background

I've got 666 months and 12 days, m8. Born Dec 24. Died June 5. June 5 is 12 days after May 24.

I'm not saying she wasn't murdered. I'm not saying the two of them aren't involved in some kind of child abuse ring. We all know celebrities are involved in that shit and they're probably not above a faked suicide. I am just saying that your obsession with a fucking mouse mask isn't doing you any favors, especially when the people first posting about the mask on Jow Forums were all a bunch of meme flags and Israelis.

kys you faggot retard

Her line of leather things is what made the family a fortune. She's actually the bread winner.

they're probably just scared

All That Was Hidden Is Being Revealed

Hang on a sec, didn't her suicide note indicate the father was responsible? He's the rat, and the punishment for ratting out is someone dies. It was probably going to be his daughter, but I'm assuming his wife take it on the chin and sacrificed herself.

That's just my 2 cents though.

>Sudoku is a faggot chink game

>Seppiku is a fucking nip ritual suicide with a short samurai sword.

Get your shit straight you fucking retard

Attached: 1527531513858.png (646x985, 837K)

Will we finally be unleashed?

Attached: 439773EE-0335-49D8-8974-505509F16A49.jpg (1223x1233, 920K)

Counting leap years?

Attached: FBE51303-0321-460C-8FF5-061761116EFB.jpg (640x640, 390K)

You numerals say "Yes"

Attached: 1508429170955.png (535x933, 233K)

That's pretty interesting. Does he have to been instructed to do this by the murderers? Isn't it possible that he himself just wanted to sent out that message or wanted to point out something else about something having to do with that movie?

Attached: 313242322.jpg (511x610, 123K)

Sudoku yourself newbfag

Okay, sport. Show me any example of a normie quoting the MSM saying Jow Forums thinks Kate Spade's "suicide" is a conspiracy lmao what a fucking brainlet

>steals your meme

Attached: bth_Seagull_steals_chips.gif (280x210, 1.57M)

BOURDAIN'S GF IS THE WITNESS AGAINST HARVEY WEINSTEIN

>batshit crazy
>mentally ill
>retards
>conspiracy
>coincidence

ATTENTION NEWFAGS: When you see those words in a post on Jow Forums there is a 99.5% chance that poster is a shill and his post should be discarded and hidden.

Good call