You guys killed Star Wars

You guys killed Star Wars.

Attached: 3523F7DC-5ADD-41BE-A6E8-556BB382FD48.jpg (1242x1458, 285K)

Drumpf did this.

It needed killing, Op.
It really needed killing.
Self defense, in fact.

Oops did I doooo thhaaaat

q predicted this

This is the film version of fat acceptance.

The biggest threat to Star Wars is hooked nose kikes.

Just look at that photo.

It's devoid of any Star Wars feeling.

you're welcome

The Hollywood kikes really love pissing on their audience these nowadays.

It's almost like when you cater to a fringe group rather than the silent majority you fail! Huh, who knew?

>This is the film version of fat acceptance.
Am I supposed to identify with the fat, Asian SJW asshole?
Or the Magic Negro with the gay love affair?
They only guy I could identify with was Luke Skywalker, and they killed him off pointlessly.
Mind you, they already killed off Hans Solo.
I know right? Fat Asian SJW Lesbian giving you the stink eye.

> Disney killed star wars

>piss off rabid fanbase
>Oy vey, you're a threat and fuck you.
>piss off muslims
>Oy vey, don't be mean to them and they wont get radicalized and self-combust.
The double standard when it comes to their thought processing is always an amusing one.

He's not lying though, it is the consumers who decide what products to purchase in the market and whether or not that product has any value. He's only putting a shitty spin on it.

Star wars killed itself

It deserved to die
It's time for the Jedi to end

Gods, imagine the smell...

>guys
>implying thee isn't an angry army of female FinnLo and FinnRey fans out there harassing her

Female Star Wars shippers are more toxic than many male fans. I remember seeing Attack of The Clones with a friend's sister who kept going on about Qui Gon x Obi Wan and Obi Wan x Anakin. She said it was like a Catholic priest an an altar boy, so hot.

Attached: ban fanart shojo star wars ep 1 1308381656792.jpg (490x567, 55K)

Every discussion on new Star Wars, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
Star Wars has been dead since the fucking prequels. That was, what, twenty years ago? Disney purchased a rotting corpse from Lucas and (shocker!) failed to revive it.

I mean really. You're telling me that there were still Star Wars fans after this shit? I can't think of anything more pathetic.

Attached: anakin-1.jpg (398x297, 20K)

>threat
Like anybody other than soiboi fagtards care if star wars goes belly up

Two of the ugliest non whites I have ever seen. Perfect for alien species in Star Wars

Fucking fat Asian cunt in that article her face deserves a good 1 hour pummeling.

....at the beck and call of his Russian masters, of course.

The time of the Jedi has come to an end. Again.

>threat
>defending a corporate franchise from death

Why

And that's a good thing.

>Mendelssohn (surname) The Yiddish-language surname מענדעלסאן is transliterated to English as Mendelssohn, Mendelsson, Mandelson (surname), or Mendelson. It is a common Polish/German Jewish surname. The variant spellings are used interchangeably, often even within a single family.

OY VEY GOYIM YOU GOYS ARE JUST TOXIC KEEP GIVIN US YA SHECKELS TO MAKE MORE TRASH!

>

Attached: mendelson.png (924x228, 53K)

This. I went through all the stages of grief in May 99. Ironically, the best Star Wars movie of that year was the Matrix.

It was our turn!

Attached: hillaryswporg.jpg (592x319, 66K)

fuck

Sall good bro.

>oggabooga niggers
>the bad kind of asian
>cuck white fembois
>tranny droids
>milkers monsters
i wonder why star goys is failing and people are complaining

Hollywood going full snowflake.... it’s our fault they make shit movies. I don’t hear China complaining, only took them a few years to go from shit tier to better than Hollywood.

Wait, I thought people who didn't want to see Gostebosters reboot, people who weren't voting for Hillary, and people who don't like SJW crap in movies are just a vocal minority of losers living in their mom's basements. How are these insignificant nobodies able to destroy Ghostbusters, the Hillary campaign with billions in mainstream media and foreign money, and now a multi-billion dollar franchise owned by das juden?

Where is the overwhelming majority of the people who disagree with a handful of nerds jerking off to anime pictures in their basements?

>angry fans are only 1% of base
>they are insignificant

>1% angry fans will kill a billion dollar media power house

Pick one, retards.

It's so strange how these people who post these kind of retarded articles think. Maybe if Disney/Lucasfilm made better Star Wars movies which people would actually like, the fans wouldn't complain about everything.

>Kill it with SJW bullshit nothing to do with SW

>Why did the fans not like it?
>I know Toxic white men!

Attached: 1528146507904.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

I love that. If you're not agreeable to the narrative you're "toxic". Are you angry? Than you're taking it personally and you're actually the problem.

I didn't even see it

It is THAT shitty

Attached: 7702-DEFAULT-l.jpg (518x491, 46K)

Feminists and jews killed Star Wars. George Lucas dug the grave.

Attached: 1520585801853.jpg (768x1852, 899K)

fucking kys faggot

Attached: star wars is a childrens movie.png (600x400, 117K)

>toxic
*snap*

>buy our product or you're a bad human being

Why do kikes think this will work?

"Star Wars" is right. Its not Star Wars anymore. Its just social justice bullshit that I dont wanna pay money to sit through.

Attached: 08cd33247dccb1fc3936c7263d8a5cb1.jpg (600x792, 90K)

>

Another kike trying to blame Star Wars failures on everything besides themselves.

young darth was kinda fucking gay. cried like a pussy all the time. gl should've cast someone [more] manly.

Attached: childrens movie star wars logo.png (464x138, 10K)

You'll see more of that all those brainwashed kids going out of college.

>If reality doesn't go the way i like it... it must be oppression!

Its like an autistic kid throwing a fit cause nobody bought something at hes shitty lemonade stand

Wtf is that and why does he have a purple stick?

You're god damn right, this is what happens when you actively try and make the fan base mad to pander to people that don't and never gave a fuck about star wars.

Isnt everything a children's movie except those with hardcore violence and rape scenes though? I havent been to a movie theatre in like five years.

Its Dennis apparently. The new Sith Lord.

They're trying to distract from Solo's subpar box office.

Attached: (You).png (1470x920, 45K)

He's a menace.

(((((((((((((MENDOLSON))))))))))))))))))

As a Staw Wars fan I’d rather have it die than seeing them use it as a vehicle to promote social views.

If I wanted to be bombarded by forced SJW bullshit and shitlib talking points I would stop sleeping through HR presentations.

Attached: Defiant.jpg (852x854, 47K)

Marketing shills detected. One thread after another about this shit all with the same text in the OP.

>But, why would shills say star wars is btfo?

Because it is, but this at least gets people talking about it and maybe a few will go see Solo.

Attached: 1526529618502.jpg (600x600, 264K)

guess the customer isn't always right

>fans biggest threat to star wars

this like when they say that voters are a threat to democracy

star wars had hardcore violence, but unfortunately they cut out the rape scenes. we all know what happened, there's no denying it.

Attached: you will appreciate jabba.jpg (736x793, 95K)

> make shitty movies
> audience drops by half
> sales drop enormously
> it's your fault for not buying our crap
Yeah, really convincing.

They wrote it in so the one on the left sexually assaults the one on the right, but -I'm- the problem. OK.

Fuckin Dennis man.

So the people who put down the money to watch these movies is to blame for the fact they're fed up with being force fed sjw bullshit? Riiiiight, Binky.

Underrated comment.
I would suggest commenting on the article with this, but I wouldn't want to give it clicks.

The biggest threat to Star Wars is an audience with critical thinking skills

>sexually assaulting an uppity nigger

Attached: dark knight joker this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Giving us more credit where it is not deserved, I mean thanks faggot but no it was you cock suckers who killed star wars, I don't watch star wars to see some nigger and cock sucking whore beat the empire with cheap shots ;)

>Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.
Star Wars RIP

They killed it by adding the sequels and the prequels and everything else past Kotor.

You can't just take over a big name, deliver a shitty product and then cry 'RACISM' when the consumerbase doesn't like it.

You made this movie for everyone, with emphasis on EVERYONE.
That is why it is formless and easily forgettable.

Keep blaming 'racists' for your lack of innovation though.

And why the fuck is this here? Get back to your board, bitch!

>Implying original Starwars was not comedy.

>Threat to star wars
Assemble bugmen we must protect our shitty pop culture at all costs!!!

Attached: 1496880484499.gif (540x300, 364K)

I would be interested in a spin-off diving deep into the history of the Jedi and the SIth.
None of that PC trash obviously.
There is some good lore out there, just from the things Ive seen in some of their games.

torrented this hot turd, then drank bleach to wash out the after taste

Attached: 1528301712452.jpg (248x203, 9K)

Took my kids to the local toys r us liquidation sale... most of the shelves were picked clean, except for anything Star Wars related...

didn't even try to find authorized clips of it on yt

>tfw kotor is no longer canon
What's worse is they cleansed the entire expanded universe to make way for their agenda pushing shit.
EU is what made star wars survive the prequels.
It's like they are commiting intentional suicide with it.

Attached: 1487011190270.gif (247x275, 1.37M)

Yeah it wasnt Luke calling a light sabre a laser sword then went drinking walrus titty milk.

I felt like trekkies did when Shatner went on SNL and talked dowm to his fans saying why dont you get some lives. It felt like they were pissing in my face.

so its our fault now
fuck off with your shitty movies

>THE GOYIM ARE REBELLING

Attached: 7958C884-350B-4F07-9230-452C6928179F.jpg (782x782, 164K)

(((Mendelson)))

Attached: auschwitz.jpg (480x540, 107K)

I GUESS I'M GUILTY FOR GASSING 6 MILLION STAR WARS NOW

Come on man, the animated series in between prequels and the new films were actually pretty high quality

>
I'm assuming you want me to say "yeah you're irght, it is" and then let it slide and spent my money? Well, you know, you're right it is, so I'm not going to spend any money on it. That's the effect this type of bullshit disney "combative" marketing pushes you towards.

From what I hear the cartoons did a better job of it. Didn't watch em but everyone and their mother a few years younger than me was big on clone wars and clone troopers.

Which would be the perfect strategy for the mouse, go for the cartoons and games but they fucked up the latter giving star wars exclusively to EA> for some. fucking unfathomable reason.

>Isnt everything a children's movie except those with hardcore violence and rape scenes though?
Are you retarded? Do you really think violence and sex are the only adult themes? Do you think a child will sit through The Station Agent?

But I agree with the sentiment that Game of Thrones is a child's show with rape: shallow, meaningless, basic attempting to hide it with historical references and plot twists. Paw Patrol has stronger themes and more meaningful messages.

That's a weird way of spelling Kathleen Kennedy.

Attached: Kathleen_Kennedy_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x341, 20K)

Only 6 million? Those numbers are rookie numbers.

Attached: king-leopold-of-belgium-congo-genocide.jpg (620x350, 79K)

>the EU is not canon
I hate it when people say this, like there's some magic fucking switch that you can pull to make me not have read like twenty awesome fucking books as a teenager.

Dumb niggers. No wonder their gay diversity quotas in outer space series is failing.

>(((You guys killed Star Wars.)))
FTFY

If Hillary had won they would be able to do it at gunpoint. We would probably already be so deep in WW3 that nobody would care, though.

>Not blaming Russians

Attached: DmitriSoyBane.png (1080x1002, 187K)

It was killed by politically correct bullshit. I'm not going to watch it.

They killed themselves.

Just like Battlefield has now killed themselves.

it looks like a couple of unfortunate looking fans did some cosplay. They went out and purposefully found the ugliest people to star in these movies, didn't they?

The prequels are the patrician's trilogy