Anthony Bourdain Committed Suicide

Press F to Pay Respects

Attached: anthony-bourdain-dead.jpg (3000x2062, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U&index=15&list=PLHNPrlN-BImb_Z58HQ23Qvpuk3gXarCJk
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKqpa8Qj4k
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1531043
youtu.be/2PUCE0i94Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

Only good boomer is a dead boomer.

S

Anthony Borderline

TRUMP CURSE

Attached: faggot.jpg (1049x1200, 107K)

Fuck thst shit talker. Not so tough are ya Tony. MAGA 2020 shame you won't be there to see it ya dead cunt.

What was so great about him? Was he a good dude?
I never got the whole fascination with the 'loudmouth chef' type spiel, granted to be a head chef you need to be kind of a tyrant but what made it into a hip thing all of a sudden?

Attached: rare 1.jpg (657x527, 38K)

If you believe he committed suicide you're a fucking retard. Just wait until his shit hits the fan. It will be glorious

S

F

S

I'm going to go take a big dump on his grave

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U&index=15&list=PLHNPrlN-BImb_Z58HQ23Qvpuk3gXarCJk

Wut

Attached: 1528473665046.gif (500x346, 471K)

What's political about that cooking kike?

A Hunter S Thompson wannabe til the very end

Attached: in-car1.jpg (523x279, 55K)

Fucking this, I hate everything that schwarmy fuck did to affect this world except his decision to end his future impacts.
Plus I think he did this to avoid the child pedophilia charges soon to be tossed around.

Attached: 1528320927504.jpg (720x904, 35K)

Kek what a turd. Good riddance.

Fuck out of here shill. I'm sure your supervisors told you exactly what's going on. Or maybe not because you're just a cog of the zog machine.

A degenerate jewish cuck killed himself. Nothing of value was lost.

S

S

>faggot liberal homosexual degenerate gay
S

I liked his shows, dude had one of the best fucking jobs in the world
F and then S

He was not loud mouth. He invented that style of video journalism that all the vice hipsters try to copy.

He finds cool people and good food from offbeat parts of cities. His personality meshed with anybody. And his cinematography team helps paint a timeless narrative of his trips.

It was definitely one of the best shows around.

S

S

S

S

>He was not loud mouth.
>He invented that style of video journalism
loud mouth style

S

Attached: shia-labeouf-spit-01.jpg (912x1222, 230K)

Last thing he cooked was a spoon

Attached: 1526430415952.png (633x758, 293K)

I agree, unironically.
F.

What was his show even about?
Was it just him traveling around the world eating food and looking at things?

S

f, lower case because I enjoyed his show more than any of the shit he did off screen. he was one of the few good travel show hosts and I enjoyed No Reservations/Parts Unknown.

Attached: let's see what we can do about that.jpg (389x583, 40K)

S

Couldnt give a rats ass about someone ive never heard of before.

Helleva way to get attention ill say that

Clay was my favorite character in Sons of Anarchy. RIP bro.

I kinda liked him aside from the leftist part. His episode on Detroit was god tier. He compared it to Chernobyl and it made a shitstorm back then.

S

anti-white Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=dTKqpa8Qj4k

kek

wait, what do you mean by that

Attached: 1512363322959.jpg (699x919, 214K)

S

fpbp

He admitted to being a leftist multiple times.

He made anti-white comments during a visit to Germany.

He made anti-Pinochet comments during a visit to Chile.

This is probably hilarious, but I don’t understand it...

Numerous anti-Trump comments.

>(((Committed Suicide)))

Attached: 1513751639012.jpg (750x593, 58K)

Wasn't he a cannibal chef to elite? I remember reading some weird shit on him researching pizzagate. That orange croc wearing slob is too. Pedos everywhere folks. I'll try to find the links. S

crack cocaine is melted for use by putting it in a spoon and heating it with a lighter

Pressing S hard to shit on his grave. May his wretched soul never find peace or bliss of oblivion. Fuck this kike and his kin.

Spill the beans friend. We're listening....

S. Hope that kike rots in hell.

le based jew dead ;(

He was asked what would he serve to Trump and Kim and he quipped hemlock. Would have been funny at one time but now the media feels compelled to blow it up like everything else they do.

s fuck heroin addicted communists

Godspeed user. I would do the same if i could risk traveling to the us with my "file". May yoyr dump be large and full of pork.

Woke prediction. This faggot was clearly a global pedo agent.

this
it's happening soon brothers, arm yourselves.

It's a style that I find very annoying, granted as far as loudmouth chefs go he wasn't as fucking stupid as Gordon Ramsay.
The majority of these cookery shows with loud opinionated hosts are trash too, too much of this bullshit going on, normies think it makes them cool to get all riled up over small details about food, like they're scared to be passionate about anything important so they do it with that instead.

Attached: fried lard.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Andrew Zimmern's show was better.

S

hating everyone whos old is a liberal thing to do, faggot

This, admired the guys charisma even in the shitty dumpy places but most of his job was being dotted for and shown the most beautiful places on the planet eating the best foods on the planet. He probably was a good chef but was probably overrated and knew it, so was then put on a medication that makes things worse.

Was it related to this? Are the elites now "suiciding" their puppets to keep them from talking?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1531043

F. He did the right thing

The truth is Trump's ordering the CIA to suicide anyone talking shit. CIA = IRL Bully Hunters.

He ate part of a dead man's brain on one show. He also collected tools they use to drill into skulls. And pedo stuff was all over his shit too.

If the trump curse was real, over 70% of the US population would die.

Keep it up, fatso

THE TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

>tfw you become a good boomer

S

Attached: so progressive.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Respect for a selfish jew boomer who killed himself and left his 11 year old daughter fatherless?

S to spit on him.

Attached: 18ACF681-B018-4959-BDDE-0647A6A6E126.jpg (768x768, 48K)

Honestly - its either THIS. Or it is pedo’s killing themselves to avoid DOTR... via hanging themselves.

I’ve always wondered if Trump was having vocal opposition assassinated, either physically or via character

you are thinking about heroin you fucking idiot

He got cucked by his GF 5 days ago. She literally cucked him in public with Hugo Clement, some fucking French fag. She was hugging him and holding hands...he probably killed himself duo to this.

Who is this (((ClowNN))) faggot anyways ?!

Attached: quick rundown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

He is like other people of similar cultural status that ended up killing themselves.People like Hemingway or Hunter s. Thompson who get fetishized by hipster travelthots for living a crazy drug fueled life. But in the end its all just a decades long exercise in masturbation and their experiences are meaningless because they are divorced from any sort of purposeful context.

I only half joke. With Trump's ego it's certainly a possibility. And unlike the FBI, he has the CIA under control. And the head of CIA went from a far right zealot to a far right literal torturer. I wouldn't be surprised if he's having critics offed.

F
F
F F F F

I'd kill myself if I had to be in France too

Has only been 500 days, hold on

>
You can do it with either dum dum

Attached: 1496536126060.gif (245x207, 2M)

Gordan Ramsay only appears stupid due to the American show hes on. american television is stupid.

>over 90% of the nigger population would be instantly gone
if only it was real....

Attached: pullakanye.png (574x500, 146K)

His girlfriend Asia Argento outted Harvey Weinstein at the Cannes Film festival

youtu.be/2PUCE0i94Lo

She was upset with him - he felt despair - offed himself

I liked his show "No Reservations" - real NY guy - but his leftist bullshit turned me completely

Attached: 1523048796714.jpg (768x1024, 189K)

HE WAS A FAAAA-AAAAAG

The dude's creepy gay/pedo vibes were through the roof. He reminded me of the gym coach on Moral Orel. Fucking jewish creep.

He's a flawed person who has two sides, a commendable one and a dastardly one. Almost exemplifies the archetype of a man.

One side of him was explorative, protective of culture, highly skilled and erudite.

The other side is its offshoot- his own knowledge made him depressed and nihilistic and his love of culture made him dislike his own and see it as a vestigial remnant of the past.

I will always respect his journalistic approach to all things culinary but I will never respect his abandonment of sense in the face of his own demons.

But he always was talking about how much fun he was having, and how the democrats were the party of fun. Why would he ever want to neck himself?

90% of degenerate liberals will die alone and in squalor, I’d say the curse is real.

Also, S

S

He was a Juden rat

At least he actually had the integrity to start his long-awaited white genocide with himself. Gotta respect a consistent leftist.

Germany itself is trash, look at that fucking cuck german right there, "in 70-80 years, there will be no white people anymore, only cappuccino colored people! It's good! It's good!"

you're all idiots
heroin doesn't require heat to melt down. heat is a hollywood myth. most junkies mix their heroin with plain water in their syringe cap.
crack cocaine is pointless to heat for injection. you have to mix it with vinegar or lemon juice and it will naturally break down in the acid and be injectable. it's not soluble in water no matter the heat.

> Jew
S

S

>edgy faggot junkie that boomers think us 'badass'
S

d

I hope to defecate on his grave one day after eating organic free range thai spice chimichangas..

>will add some flavor for the worms devouring his full of shit liberal corpse

one of the worst meme in this year you fucken faggots keep one upping yourselfs

he wasnt even a chef