Why would anyone say this?

Why would anyone say this?
What’s wrong with people

Inferring she has autism

Attached: FA7105B1-3C80-43DF-AFA8-626D7270CE42.jpg (1207x1601, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kenturnerlaw.com
m.yelp.com/biz/the-ken-turner-law-firm-naples
twitter.com/kenturnerlaw/status/1005066219421163521?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's part Jew, so very possible she's autistic or someone deranged.

>on the spectrum
that whole family is a genetic freakshow

Attached: erik-donald-trump.jpg (620x412, 295K)

kids should be left alone and that asshole should be lynched

This is why Israel will be destroyed this year. You people think this is a good way to shill.

I think you mean
>implying

Aren't they half european inbred aristocracy and half inbred slavs?

they call us evil but i bet they are unable to look into mirror

>In my logo you will find a knight in armor carrying both a shield and a sword. I believe my job is to implement both the shield and the sword while representing clients and most importantly knowing the appropriate time to utilize each. I have high respect for law. I believe attorneys should be brave but chivalrous and prepared to slay dragons at all times.
>kenturnerlaw.com
I guess his chivalry doesn't extend to children.

Attached: 23905193_10214822739192159_2669474934327523268_n.jpg (560x420, 14K)

Says the lawyer with 3 feet between his eye sockets

kek

>Unless someone does something I don't like
>In that case fuck them and their children, grandchildren, and various relations

Wow. What a dickhead.

she looks like a mini-me version of ivanka.

Hold old is she? Gotta strategically position myself so I can swoop in an marry into the POTUS family once she hits 18.

Attached: 4CBE394C-FBC7-401D-A0BF-B2C3994A8CCF.jpg (474x261, 20K)

Attached: 4110E2D3-1140-415D-BD92-8C212A8A989F.jpg (776x419, 41K)

Guys....

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-145825__01.jpg (1080x1920, 136K)

A statement like this is totally fine if you're on the Left but if he were to say something about illegals he would be socially lynched on the spot.

Knew I've seen them before.

Attached: Hardly-boys.png (768x1046, 702K)

Why do Trumps produce so many autists? Many such cases.

Attached: 1FBBB56C-B50B-437B-BDCD-5906B16C9ECD.png (960x430, 78K)

you have to cut them some slack. the depression from election still weighs very heavy on the left mental state.

Why hasn’t a huge conservative person retweeted this to show how evil these people are

The left has no problem attacking children, molesting children, killing children, eating children, you name it. They're pure evil.

this are the people pretending to be ethically and morally superior to us because we say no-no words

Welcome to Democrats 2018 where attacking innocent children is A-OK but kicking out criminals is not

Also remember when they were all ganging up on Barron?

>Politically correct statements

they all look fine other than those retarded fishmouth smiles, wtf is up with that

His yelp page

m.yelp.com/biz/the-ken-turner-law-firm-naples

His tweet

twitter.com/kenturnerlaw/status/1005066219421163521?s=20

You know what to do

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-141203_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg (1440x2960, 500K)

Bump because this shitlib really needs to learn an important lesson

His page is trump derangement hate kids are off limit

>surprised by actions of a liberal
Come on bro. Punch the Hillary voters in your family right in their faces. If you're a girl or a sissy, use a bat.

I don't yelp but I'll bump for support

Bump again, fuck the BBC and shill slide posts, this motherfucker needs to burn

i'm with you

>She looks on the spectrum

Pure projection, just take a look at the guy who said this.

hello FBI

>WE SHOULD KILL ALL NIGGERS
>WE SHOULD HANG EVERY NIGGER, JEW, SPIC AND GAY
>WTF SOMEONE CALLED TRUMPS GRANDDAUGHTER AUTISTIC? HOW COULD THEY SAY SUCH A NASTY THING

He apparently has been raided before, read his own review of himself. He gets help to delete negative reviews but photos of his tweet can be uploaded.

These people are deranged filth

They look like normal dudes. Just the smile is weird.

Ken is probably on coke.

rules for radicals, if they wanna destroy our lives for our opinions, we can do the same

That's a bad pic of Don Jr. but Erik will always be the weird looking brother.

Attached: 1507481409041.jpg (1382x1179, 240K)

obama pic with the blonde kid before election?

What a cunt. I'll defend to his death the right to say that, but don't shit talk a kid for liking her grandpa.

Ivanna was kind of weird looking

>I am the great Trump holio!

The answer is simply that the left is full of hate and contempt while they tell you they are against hate.

I think he deleted it

It would be a shame someone left a link yet their Yelp pa----

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-153300_Yelp.jpg (1080x2220, 594K)

Shitty liberals sinking low because they lost. nothing more than that.

>paperless law firm

I guess mine would be paperless too if we had no clients.

Extremely high IQ.

If you haven't noticed, Trump himself is likely a high functioning autist.

Liberals will have cancer soon.

Legit laugh out loud.

Attached: 1527267772377.png (338x294, 137K)

bump

He's got a lot of nerve commenting on looks.

With a creepy grin like that the dude is probably just mad that girl is out of his reach.

Attached: 1523221835486.gif (225x556, 29K)

> "If you are related to someone I disagree with politically I will attack you over the internet, regardless of your age"
> "also, please give me money in exchange for my legal services"

She is absolutely beautiful and will br a massive success.
Someone doxx that vile jew plox

wew

>Inferring she has autism
thats just the jewish genes (shes half you know) coming out in here face. sometimes the leftists are right.

Hope this ugly pigman kills himself. Astounding to me how nothing is off limits to liberals so long as they hate somebody enough. Always projecting their bigotry.

Did people even ever make fun of Obama's kids besides the occasional token "lmao niggers" from literal nobodies? Why can't they just insult Trump? Why do they have to attack his kids?

Ken Turner resides if Florida. Search his county’s Clerk if Courts for cases against him. It’s all public domain in Florida.

>some guy calls trump's grand daughter autistic
>Jow Forums immediately turns into the trump internet defense squad
/ptg/ is a fucking cancer and needs to be banned, the is literally nothing wrong with calling people autistic

Attached: every man.jpg (332x450, 50K)

we reached the point where we make fun of little girls just for the sake of being politically incorrect?

Attached: 5278250316.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

autism

There's nothing wrong with it, sure, but only detestable individuals do so to children in public because their grandfather is disagreeable.

It’s pretty common to trash the kids of presidents and people you hate. Clinton was in office, I saw all the Chelsea bullying, Bush’43 was in office and I saw liberals trash the Bush daughters. Plenty of comments here about Malia and Sasha when Obama was in office. Not surprised to see hatred of innocent, non-involved kids by liberals now against anyone with a blood tie to Trump.

Let’s ruin this Jew. Like old times. I already used Shitter to hit up autism speaks, etc.

Attached: 274B11C3-58D3-4526-9700-6A365D1D5C31.gif (480x319, 297K)

That's what makes them fucking niggers.

Bump, Kenny is starting to get the attention he craves on twitter but I don't have enough followers to really signal boost him much

this

Was it this public though? I mean I don't remember verified people on twitter trashing Obama's kids for looking like monkeys or anything like that, but I might have just missed it.

Attached: trustworthy.jpg (560x420, 32K)

Majority of celebs are liberals. They’d never call Obama girls monkeys. There was limited shitting on Chelsea back in the day, a couple of SNL bits I recall. The Bush’43 daughters had a few potshots taken at them. I mostly remember how they were portrayed on Robot Chicken. But yeah, Trump has really elevated or devolved things. I mean, Kathy Griffiin’s thing against Baron Trump, wtf?

He looks like a pedophile so he knows which kids to safely target.

People on the spectrum don’t smile not showing emotion is the number one sign in children... it’s called having a flat affect. Barron trump seems much more autistic then anyone else, he’s also a male and is twice as likely to be on the spectrum. Also he likes anime and his mom was in her 50s when she had him

Fuck off kike, your time is over.

40s I think but still late enough to dramatically increase the odds.

buckos please

Attached: 1528012649567.jpg (808x631, 519K)

>implying
Fuck off cuckisland faggot.

he looks like an expert of autism, he should know

>Fuck off kike, your time is over.
t. underage fanboy of the Zionist and chief

>Why would anyone say this?
It’s said on here 1000 times a day

I like the nigger xD review

Why would he use it as an insult?
That's extremely insensitive.

>Brings up freakshow

Attached: 03bfbd6e6e.gif (200x231, 21K)

You're either a refugee or a polish whore. Which is it?

Yea but we aren't the ones going batshit over bullying laws and SJW shit.

>I don't like you so any toddlers related to you are fair game.

Do yourself a favor kick the stool out from under you.

>2018
>being a moralfag on Jow Forums

Attached: mob.jpg (203x248, 9K)

So what if she is?

>publicly commenting on the president's twitter that his granddaughter looks like she has autism
how fucking retarded are people, truly? why would he say something stupid like that? why would Barr even entertain the thought of calling a black woman an ape in today's climate? why does social media make people fucking retards?

why why why why why

Attached: 1525653110133.jpg (260x273, 61K)

may they all feel the wrath

Attached: T Max Power Level.png (583x349, 283K)

>ahah dude it's 2018 fuck moral and law and society, liek dood it's 2018 come on

If you want a site that bans people for hurting feeling check out >>>plebbit

>if you haven't killed a dog with a shovel and then eaten it like a chink, you're a moralfag.

Again, your suffering is just a kick away from being over. Do it, you goddamn nigger.

who said anything about bans? I talked about lynching

Attached: 081158851.jpg (300x408, 33K)