So how would our creator look like?

So how would our creator look like?

Attached: black hole.jpg (660x410, 67K)

Have you tried looking or asking?

Attached: 1514067415856.jpg (1615x1077, 827K)

ayyy lmao

Attached: 1511129826877.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Attached: 1499290407065.jpg (897x988, 218K)

woah it's like ancient people all around the world had two hands

Attached: 1528331444492.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

What if we’re some kind of biological machine made by aliens haha

>look
Why would he reflect visible-band EM radiation?

Attached: flash_light_by_el_sobreviviente.jpg (1024x768, 370K)

the weapon in their hand retard.

>Simple brain trying to comprehend something out of our dimension
>Trying to figure out an omnipotent being in anyway
Why do you think the gods have changed throughout human history. The true god was showing himself in a way that humans needed most.

>made in Gods image
figure it out

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-141332_Chrome.jpg (1404x1536, 13K)

You're right leaf, but then again, weren't we made in his image?

Some form of superintelligent Type 5 alien civilization

Attached: singularity1.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

Attached: IMG_0397.png (2048x1536, 2.83M)

So He's a fat dude with a small penis? I feel better already.

Attached: god empreror.jpg (553x553, 45K)

the periodic table + physics + time

and like pic related

Attached: 13651892_1176568089031858_34264943_n.jpg (1080x1349, 282K)

To quote Voltaire:

>It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence.

Attached: Rembrandt van Rijn - Two Moors (c. 1661, oil on canvas).jpg (1220x1500, 1.39M)

Humans were created in God' s image, so he would look like a white man.

Rembrandt was the master of light. That painting is RUINED

and he is made in ours. He will look like what ever we believe he will look like just as what we believe shapes the reality that we are in. Everything is a paradox, everything. Reality is stranger than fiction because reality is the book that has been written but no man has read. We live in the book of history (his story). Everything is much more absurd than we are able to understand easily, because it defies definition and but becomes definable through abstract thought. It's crazy, its fucking ludicrous, but you can prove it yourself.. All it takes is a leap of faith. Better start believing in LARPs, you're in one. :^)

God better have scorpion flails, or I will be disappointed.

What sort of a leap of faith are we talking about desu?

>Better start believing in LARPs, you're in one. :^)
I'm ok with this, it's still breddy gud, glad I got to play.

the creator of white men is a white women..

Attached: 6Z3A8832.jpg (1200x1800, 271K)

Attached: paladin_by_sxynmcn-dcdla67.png (1518x1880, 658K)

It takes two to tango. Alpha and Omega, 1s and 0s, day and night, bla bla bla. You get the drill.

>What sort of leap of faith
There is no such thing as a coincidence. Is a good starting point. Another good thing, and easy enough to try and quantify yourself, is 'personal memetics' think about something you truly want in your life, then remove every last trace of doubt until you wholeheartedly believe that it is coming to you and your efforts toward that end will see the goal you imagined realized. I have posted how I tried this out for myself many times, I was a homeless vet with a mountain of debt at the absolute bottom of my rope the only way I could sink further would be suicide or alcohol poisoning. I figured it out and memed my dreams, met my future wife mere weeks later and was in a house and had a son within 18 months. It fucking works all you have to do is put faith into it and remove all doubt and any bullshit in your life that causes you to fall into doubt.

>it's still breddy gud
Its amazing bruh. Don't think of it nihilistically. We live in a story book where we can hold the pen.

>was in a house
I should clarify: OWNED a house

Attached: prometheus_chained_by_nathanrosario-d5gzeyi.jpg (1032x774, 183K)

>There is no such thing as a coincidence
I know this. Everything is connected too. Sometimes it takes years to see the connections, but when you do... Wew lad...

>think about something you truly want in your life (...)
Not a big fan of the law of attraction, The Secret and all that other shit. But I'm more than ok with (You) believing in it.

>Its amazing bruh
Yes it is.

>Don't think of it nihilistically
Don't worry, I wouldn't. Been there, done that. Stupid.

Looks like it's smelling the Big Brap

like a biq fuqqin niqqa

For (You).

>look
desu I hope he isnt material, would be lame.

>the law of attraction, The Secret and all that other shit
Me either. All of those things inadequately describe what is actually going on and focus on bullshit ends being the main use of them. Maybe think of it in these terms: You get the reality that you believe you deserve. If you believe you are a pathetic neet forever alone.. Then a pathetic neet forever alone you shall be. If you believe that something you are doing probably wont work, it probably wont.

It's basically 40k orc gestalt magic. The whole premise of why it works for them is because they are so stupid that they can't entertain the notion of there being any doubt in it. I only included the anecdote about me getting material rewards from it because it makes a strong case for it (if you can take my word that that is really how it went down). Try something more 'down to earth'. Try something like "I am a good man, I put in good effort towards bettering myself every day. My life becomes better by the moment" Say it and think it and reinforce it through action as often as possible until there is no doubt, keep in mind that there are no coincidences and you will see. Cheers, lad!

And for a simpler way of proving this. Go get a ball. Throw it in the air. Throw it high, throw it low, throw it far enough that you have to run for it, and take note of how many times you drop the ball vs how many times you catch it. And then try to recall your thoughts at the time, when you caught the ball, even if it should have been out of your reach, more often then not you believed you would catch it. But if there was a pang of doubt, then you more often then not dropped it, didn't you? This could be written off as confirmation bias, but if test this enough the truth will become self evident.

He looks like Jesus Christ. We are made in his Image. Of course I'm sure there is more to it than that but having had personal experience with Him, he really doesn't care about appearances. Its mans heart that matters and being washed of your sins in Jesus Christs blood via believing and trusting in Christ is the biggest deal to God. Its his will that we all accept the free gift of salvation but he isn't going to force you to do it.

Attached: Gospel.png (1017x1600, 934K)