Go to any dating or hook up app

>go to any dating or hook up app
>every bitch is obsessed with dogs
>or wants to meet the dog instead of dating the owner who is a fucking human male
Sexbots can't come soon enough. What the Hell is it with Western women and this dog obsession all of a sudden? Normal dudes can just have the dog as a buddy, but these women are replacing men with canines to get sexual or emotional pleasure from.

Attached: 1528307775567.jpg (720x960, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4fx7gE2pGg
straightdope.com/columns/read/2387/has-1-in-8-people-had-sex-with-an-animal/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9n4hAPAa-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women like animals because their facial features remind them of babies. Women are biologically wired to love and care for babies.

And if you don't want to be an incel it wouldn't hurt to.... buy a dog.

they only care about chad's dog.

>Virgin pooch owner.

Who needs women ever

straight men who want children?

stop hanging out with incels irl and online and you'll stop being one.
Focus on your physique and career and women will come.

That's really their problem if they're emotionally shallow enough to be fulfilled by a dog, and you're better off without them

Fpbp. It’s their biological clock screaming at them to have children.

>some women love dogs
>"wtf, all women want to fuck dogs now"

Welcome the /pol9k/

Attached: FPhpeXQ.jpg (350x301, 39K)

wow this board really is full of these incels i keep hearing about.

y'all might consider a switch to men or plants. this whole women thing seems to be too much for you.

Attached: 0TbVoO2Ii0BSGMNp4ExeRmTDe1-XnSD0qZ-59PTI_S4.jpg (576x768, 103K)

You pump it and dump it, no man needs a woman for anything other then fucking, stop being a little beta virgin

as a cute dog owner, i can confirm this works wonders to getting female attention. it helps i have a small female dog and dress her with pink collar and leash and flowery harness. i get attention and the "single dad" "aww"s everywhere i go

What's uh, whats happening in that pic?

>pour all of your time into caring for yourself
>focus on working out, reading and advancing your career
>end up an incel because you never tried to get a girl

I used to know a girl in college who had a big dog and basically admitted to fucking her dog while drunk one time and i asked if i could watch some time because it really turns me on and she actually agreed and i ended up getting cucked by a dog while i didn't even know what cucked was

I remember an user posting the most fucked up painting of a female figure killing a coyote, wearing its skin to blend in with other coyotes, in order to get fucked by a coyote. It was gobsmacking.

i'm voluntarily celibate after the past several women i've could have hooked up with from Tinder literally had a professionally diagnosed mental disorder, some type of medical illness, or a sexual disease from being a roastie. since then, the quality of women have just plummeted. one thot i was talking to just last month admitted she had gonorrhea just a few hours before we were supposed to fuck.
>tfw trying to find quality gf/wife material on fucking tinder

Attached: ss+(2017-12-30+at+07.05.07).png (479x479, 412K)

Sounds hot

Attached: 61BD9FE3-CD66-47FC-9A72-ACA9CD401177.png (366x286, 6K)

Show us your tits!

Attached: A401DDBD-218B-4186-89B4-2D4AAABBE1CD.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

ive been voluntarily celibate the past couple years. i dont know why ive checked out, but i could just care less. STDs are a huge concern and im disgusted by the amount of men any given woman has slept with. its very difficult to find a decent woman these days, ill start actively trying again when i get my career stable. im afraid im going to need to go abroad though, so im already learning a couple foreign languages so i can visit the last bastions of traditional western women

is this gook seriously blaming dogs for his failure? how fucking fucked up in the head are you faggots

>What the Hell is it with Western women and this dog obsession all of a sudden?

It's not "all of a sudden". It's just the fact that you couldn't have contact with so much women as nowadays, where you find hordes of whores at the reach of your pocket.
A LOT of woman uses dogs as a source of sexual pleasure (and a good percentage of these as a affection source as well). Oh hell... even now there must be some thots using their dogs in your neighborhood right now.

rate my pup

Attached: 20180516_110002.jpg (720x1280, 286K)

He's a plumber working on the sewer
t. Nepali

Indeed that's super hot

Attached: Hot.jpg (1280x1203, 401K)

women want to sleep around and do nothing all day but drink
kids are an inconvenience to the decadent

>why won't you drink bleach user, is it TOO MUCH for you?

A lot of women are now into dogs sexually. It's been this way since the start of time, however, now it seems to be more prevalent. If you notice women who have male dogs, large dogs, at that, then they are into getting railed by their dog.

If they have pawprint tattoos then they are signaling to others that they're into it.

It's almost like they want a mindless drone to order around.

I'm a Chinese girl and i like fried dogs, so yeah buy me some dogs so i can eat them

STD's have made a big resurgence
bud, unless you find an actual virgin, most women are diseased now
any woman who lets men cum inside her changes her DNA little by little every time another mans sperm is inside her
its been studied and confirmed

>get a dog
>women will be magically attracted to you despite your ugly, fat, bald self hasn’t changed at all.
Mhmmmmmmmm

I wanna add to this

You could do all that but if you live in LA, you will NEVER find a girl next door type because they DONT EXIST.

You need to go to the good parts of the south, or the midwest or maybe the far far northeast to find the really good women.

Seriously if you think you can just lift and career yourself into not having a thot in LA you are nuts, thotism is absolute in some areas and as such in addition to self improvement

You need ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENT as well

Microchimeraism is a fully debunked meme but STDs are absolutely not a meme

I had this girl I was in college with, cute, good personality, but something was off
I almost ended up dating her, but after a conversation where she admitted she didn't want kids because they'd stretch her pussy out too much, I avoided her
I looked her up on social media recently
she is now dating a guy who looks like her dad
and she spends most of her time with her dog
make of it what you want to... women today are fucked

>fully debunked meme
thanks for the insight snopes
>trusting "doctors" who rush to "debunk" things that would highlight the negativity of being a whore
how convenient

but yeah, STDs are not a meme and the resurgence and strength of them is alarming

roastie genocide when?

it's really discouraging. STD's are rampant with these types of women and to top it off, they're so open and casual about their sex lives and past partners, aren't they? like it's some badge of honor to have 500 miles of dick inside you. i just don't fucking get it. and the entire time i'm talking to them i'm completely disgusted the more i talk to them and learn about their personal lives.

>im afraid im going to need to go abroad though
that really is the best option these days.

It's not debunked from doctors its debunked from simple common sense

Go look at any coalburner with mixed kids who also had white only kids (example, Katie Price Jordan, Heidi Klum) and you can see clearly the kids didnt get any nigger DNA whatsoever therefore it's a meme, at least in terms of "some niggers DNA will mix with your kids" or whatever

Hmm I like my dog because he fun and will get birds that I shoot. Girls cant have him.

Attached: 20180526_110203.jpg (1833x2268, 1.05M)

Take pic related to local brewery last Friday. Literally didn't get the gate closed behind me before 3 thots had Oliver surrounded.

Attached: Oliver.jpg (828x960, 181K)

>debunked

Attached: giphy (23).gif (320x240, 1.4M)

Dont date coalburners though, not because your kids wont be white but because they will be shitty moms with poor decision making skills and bad intelligence genetics

See
Go look at coalburners with white kids, theres no nigger in them

R A R E
A
R
E

Women are suppose to have kids late teens early 20's. If they don't, this is what happens.

Graduate college at 22/23. Get dog at 24/25.

One dog isn't enough so they get another one. But even that isn't enough to compensate for not having kids. They will dress them up and everything pretending they are kids. Late 20's they will NEED to be around kids. The lucky ones have nieces and nephews to hang around. The unlucky ones you will see doing volunteer work to get around kids.

This is just a roastie thing.

Attached: doggered.gif (340x191, 3.11M)

Your dog looks cute

White women fuck dogs it is known

>see

Attached: 1527060616896.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Learn how to greentext faggot

Attached: good_boy.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

hot
what kind of dog
describe girl

Ironic

our society is so depressing, and its all thanks to feminism

We live in times where so many people are incredibly isolated, but pretending not to be. If you see a dogged up bitch you should make a move.

We in canada would know better than anyone.

> im going to buy a dog so I can get wymen

what a fucking pathetic SÔYBÔY

I hate women and im not ashamed to say it.

>Katie Price
>white children
>who is Harvey Price
Not today Satan. Mixed race and has “learning difficulties” if you could call them that.

What do you mean by dogged up bitch?

N E W
E
W

Girls love dogs, it shows you can take care of something. It's a conversation starter, basically if you're single get a dog and walk it, take it to parks, dog beaches, etc You won't be sitting gle ling if you socialize even in the slightest, and having a dog is an easy ice breaker.

Attached: IMG_20180526_131930675.jpg (3006x5344, 3.65M)

B A I T
A
I
T

Dogs are so pure.
I love them.

That little wink at the end haha

They want to pour their motherly instincts into something and then get rid of it as soon as it becomes an obstacle in their career.

Reminder that any poster who uses the word incel has a 95% chance of being a reddit infiltrator and/or Juu infiltrator

youtube.com/watch?v=W4fx7gE2pGg

the only possible way to combine the DNA of two humans is for a male sperm to fertilize a female egg. That is the only way. Sperm cannot transmit their DNA to anything other than an egg. This is basic fucking science you brainlet.

READING CONPREHENSION

Yes her nigger kid is a fucking prime example of a dumb nigger.

But look at the WHITE KIDS she had AFTER the nigger.

If microchimeraism was real at least ONE of those kids would have some of that nigger DNA but you can easily see that they do not

*comprehension

I live in a relatively rural resort community. The stray dog population is out of control for the reason you described above. These stupid roasties take a gap year or whatever the fuck roasties do and move to my community. They get their dog "Jake" because that's the cool thing to do. Then when they go back to the real world, they leave the fucking dog.

No white woman wants children. That's a myth.

>Women love babies
>Women care for babies
Wouldn't the more logical course of action be to make your features more approach that of a baby?

Simply stop testosterone from ruining your facial neoteny and profit.

Yeah they'll come to sponge off of you and try to destroy your personal and professional relationships in order to control you

You sound like mgtow

But you just used the word...

Attached: 1503290278576.jpg (889x960, 85K)

they're replacing babies with dogs, there's nothing sexual about it. It's pretty fucked up anyway, but I also see quite a lot of effeminate men that treat their dogs like equal or even better than other people.

I read a statistic in a Human Sexuality class once that 1 in 4 American women have had sexual contact with an animal.

Not necessarily fucking, but at least giving a dog a handjob or letting it lick their pussy.

Pretty crazy to think that 25% of girls have done this but almost 0% will admit to it.

Attached: perrito_lengua.gif (640x480, 2.86M)

this goes in my cringe folder

The love women have for babies and sexual feelings are two different feelings

lol you dumbass. Dogs are great. And if you have one it changes your difficulty setting on tinder to ‘easy’

I read statistics once that 80% of statistics posted on the internet by anons are false

>They get their dog "Jake" because that's the cool thing to do. Then when they go back to the real world, they leave the fucking dog.

Canine version of a "spring fling."

Attached: 8vUL1.jpg (1039x624, 85K)

straightdope.com/columns/read/2387/has-1-in-8-people-had-sex-with-an-animal/

I r8 8/8 m8. Cute doggo. Would pet and play fetch with.

good boy/10

>my two pugs are the core of my existence"
sounds totally healthy

Attached: dog_mom_01.png (640x1136, 226K)

>What the Hell is it with Western women and this dog obsession all of a sudden?
They want unconditional affection and loyalty.
Western women are controlling selfish cunts.
With a dog they can control it .
With a man they cannot.
Or maybe can to an extent they can until the guy finally does a GTOW on them.

There is a remedy tho.
If a man takes control and puts the bitch (not a dog bitch but human bitch) in her place she will shut the fuck up.

Example
youtube.com/watch?v=f9n4hAPAa-0

How do you go about sbowing the dog in pictures? or do you just flat out say 'and I have a dog'. How would this work

Refuse dog moms

Attached: dog_mom_2.jpg (640x1136, 194K)

Who types out y'all?

Attached: 1528379875574.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Women have a thing for being fucked by their dogs so why is any surprised that they're obsessed with dogs? I mean it's the same thing with women being into horse riding. They used to have to sit a different way to men, now though they sit the same way as men because the their vag is constantly rubbing the saddle.

My old man told this story of the police having to break into a woman's home in Glasgow because of the screams coming from the house/flat. She'd tried getting her GSD to bang her but when it really got going and she couldn't get it off, she freaked out and started screaming, people heard it and called the police. There's other accounts of women being caught doing this with their pets, a google search will bring up a lot of articles.

Just post a pic of your 8" black dick laying next to your labrador and you're golden

anyone*

yes yes, keep saying "incel"
now you must contend with the counter-meme of "dog-mom"
it will inflict major damages to the wymins political revolution because it cuts into their heart via emotional truth.

Attached: dog_mom_3.jpg (640x1136, 140K)