Éire/pol/ - The Magnificent Seven Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/9iteRKvRKFA
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Failings identified in deaths of Irish soldiers in Lebanon
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0608/969155-south-lebanon/

>Man jailed after rampage through Dublin
rte.ie/news/2018/0608/969236-rampage-dublin/

>Leo visits Orange Order
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0607/969017-taoiseach-northern-ireland/

>Plan for cutting childcare costs passed over to new 'expert group'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/plan-for-cutting-childcare-costs-passed-over-to-new-expert-group-36985493.html

>Leo: NI should be the 'best of both worlds'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-northern-ireland-should-be-the-best-of-both-worlds-36990815.html

>UK border proposal 'raises more questions than answers'
independent.ie/irish-news/news/british-border-proposal-raises-more-questions-than-answers-barnier-36991090.html

>Presbyterians vote against gay membership
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44412860

>Fewer NI people feel British than other UK regions - survey
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

>Irish unity poll a 'bad idea', warns Leo
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44406029

Attached: MagnificentSeven.png (1024x412, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we stop black men from stealing our women?

How can blacks steal our women if there are no blacks left?

Attached: IRA.jpg (960x627, 51K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republi

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

discord gg/bkz6v6

DISCORD

Attached: ireland8.png (2000x1000, 251K)

"The truth is old , and it has been handed down to us by our fathers. It is not a new thing, devised to meet the exigencies of a situation. "
"Irish nationality is an ancient spiritual tradition, one of the oldest and most august traditions in the world."
"A nation's fundamental idea of freedom is not affected by the accidents of time and circumstance. It does not vary with the centuries, or with the comings and goings of men or of empires. The substance of truth does not change, nor does the substance of freedom. Yesterday's definition of both the one and the other is today's definition and will be tomorrow's."
"They have conceived of nationality as a material thing, whereas it is a spiritual thing."

- P H Pearse

(read the coming revolution and reject foreign ideology like white nationalism)

youtube.com/watch?v=RouD-CZeugs

Attached: pearse4.jpg (737x1024, 95K)

good to see you back on-top of things boy

Nice MI5 honeypot you got there

I used to be a supporter of a United Ireland, but then I saw how cucked the Republic is. You guys make me sad. Collins did not die for this.

Attached: tumblr_lsogs20yVQ1qf2jixo1_400.gif (360x360, 496K)

all these isles are fucked lad, and noone in their right mind died for anything remotely like this.

>IRFU turned the Aussies invitation for the women's team to go over with the men's down

That's a bit dumb now to be fair. There's no reason not to be encouraging female participation in sport, especially if it's segregated.

Did they give a reason?

Canadian vacationing in ireland now.

Was down in doolin, goddamn it's beautiful around there. Your roads are fucked though. In belfast now. So many homeless wth. There's only half a million people here yet parts looks like a city of millions with the amount of bums

Attached: IMG_20180607_2240472.jpg (1080x1920, 778K)

An as yet unpublished "strategic plan". So probably no real reason.

>Canadian vacationing in ireland now.
How are you finding the place?
>Your roads are fucked though
Worse than Africa at times.
>So many homeless wth
A problem in lots of Irish cities sadly

I guessed as much

Don't care, the American southwest belongs to the Mexicans, viva aztlan

I don't see how that's relevant to how fucked we are at the moment

Compared to Toronto, this place is heaven. Was in galway, was nice but full of burger boomers. Then down to fanore and doolin, which was stunning. Best beach I've been to and yet less than 50 people on it..

Then to carlingford, which was lovely and has a nice pub scene with a younger crowd. So much history everywhere too, I'm jealous of that.

Oh and the food everywhere has been amazing. I forgot what fresh seafood tasted like.

As for the roads I'm just not used to drivingg on the other side, so that took some getting used to, especially on rural roads with 100kmh traffic lol

Aye it is heaven in comparison to some places alright. Galway is nice but the people and visitors are generally cunts. Speaking of beaches if you get a chance before you go home visit Banna Strand in Kerry.

Attached: banna-beach-1.jpg (500x190, 15K)

I know we're fucked lad, don't need 56% yankee doodle dandy to tell me

>Man jailed after rampage through Dublin
Dublin sure is an interesting place

The whole west is fucked and no martyr in any country died for this. Whats new? What does it matter whether Northern Ireland goes to the republic or stays in the UK? Both cucked choices, both lethal poison.

Independent Ulster?

We will cuck out eventually. The process is already taking place, there is no escape, no way out. And We wont realistically ever get it either.

I know lad but it's not over yet the fat lady that is Europe might die of a heart attack before she gets to sing

You mean we might get nuked and saved from a dishonourable and embarrassing end? That would be preferable

as preferable as it would be to the current situation I do think we have a shot

It's a longshot
I hope we can make it

So many odds and forces against us all it is depressing

we and other nations have been through worse though the stakes are higher this time

Hope you boys don't, fuck Sinn Fein honestly

I can hear orange fuckers banging drums in the far distance right now. My contempt for them is kinda gone desu

It is their fault for the growing cuckery in the north.

Attached: 46132_original.jpg (387x594, 48K)

I know lad, but just because we're Irish doesn't mean we support them, we support the national party.

Attached: 1526671877385.jpg (960x600, 79K)

vyno

Don't forget these cucksters

Attached: image(12).jpg (400x267, 10K)

All quiet on the west British front?

Don't be a cuck

It could well be too late

Attached: 1527335606925m.jpg (1024x713, 61K)

I foresee a time when club med and the Visegrads start to purge the invaders, and our government will welcome Muslim refugees from central and southern Europe who are "facing persecution from Islamophobic governments"

True. We have a vision

Ohhhh fuck I hate them all, every single one. They'd sicken your hole just listening to them. SDLP, Alliance, SF and the rest I want to tie them by their ankles and drag them all with a l down the road in a rallycar till they die

>We have a vision
You're a fucking LARPer, more so than anyone else on this whole board, more so than the yanks in ptg that think Trump is based.
Your "Vision" ignores the reality that every republican is a immigrant loving little cuckold.
Your "Vision" ignores the reality that Ireland cannot afford you.
Your "Vision" ignores the reality that Ireland has no say over it's fiscal policy.
Your "Vision" ignores the reality that people STILL vote on treaty lines in 2018 Anno Domini.

Kek! Back to Tit/pol/ you (You) hungry whore

>No argument

Attached: WN.jpg (1229x1160, 91K)

Ok, I will just to give the thread a bump

We as in us Éire/pol/acks and true irish nationalists.We have a vision of an Ireland, not free merely, but Gaelic as well. Not Gaelic merely, but free aswell. We have a vision of an Ireland free of foreigners and jaffa niggers and lead by the National Party.
Keyword: VISION
Idk why you say how our vision ignores this and that. It is a vision, that we hold as a target, not a literal present vision you bollocks you

>It is a vision, that we hold as a target
It's nice enough, but in the case of a nationalist in Northern Ireland, it's completely impossible. Not only do you have to fight for your country, you also have to fight to enter the country you consider yours, and once you do that you have to fight the people you fought alongside to enter your country as they are all immigrant loving shinners.

I can understand hating the UK for historic reasons and the desire to unite with Ireland, but in the current climate, why would you want to?

In these circumstances I don't give a fuck about a United Ireland, not in the state we are in. It is on hold for me. But Ideally I want a UI if we ever sort ourselves out.

Read
And Kinda blackpilled about everything thus Because the orange and green strife is insignificant compared to what is happening now

I don't know, to me it looks like the only problem NI faces is the republicans becoming the majority. There's not really much to say that the prods are cucking.

They are becoming cucked. I can see it. I have met them and I see more of them as time goes on. Northerners in general are not cucked but both traditions are becoming cucked. Catholics started becoming cucked first thanks to SF and the diehard fools who lap up everything they say and believe. Even DUP are showing cracks.

Whether you agree or not, even if all catholics left NI and was only the "based" proddies left, the enrichment process would still continue with or against consent of the people.

I can see more and more niggers every year, it is happening.

>Whether you agree or not, even if all catholics left NI and was only the "based" proddies left, the enrichment process would still continue with or against consent of the people.
Unfortunately, you are wholly correct.
This referendum that has just passed has shown me just how vulnerable Northern Ireland is to whatever the situation in Ireland is, and that as Ireland sinks the North will sink with it.

It's frustrating. What can be done about it? Nothing I can see. It seems to me we just have to wait until the folly fails, until things get bad and maybe even violent. That could be the time. It looks to be a long ride.

Maybe there will be a paradigm shift that comes from other European countries further down the path. Maybe it could save us. Italy and Austria is not looking too bad politically right now