Police license plate scanners are legal in every state now. HOW ARE YOU OKAY WITH THIS?

unionleader.com/safety/New-tool-for-NH-police-license-plate-readers-06082018

NH was the last to fall.

Now the cops can literally track your every move, and create a database of where you are and where you are going. They say in the article that they only hold the license plate in their database for 10 minutes. Just like Trump could post a Tweet about something and delete it after 10 minutes, and there will no longer be any mention of it.

For now, if you're like me you can buy anti-IR film while it's legal in your state. Some commie states probably banned it already, with more likely on the way. Soon it will be time to leave the USA...

Attached: EP-180609507.jpg (1500x1002, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mXMr8glQ
unionleader.com/safety/New-tool-for-NH-police-license-plate-readers-06082018
phantomplate.com/
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/07/17/license-plate-scanners-aclu-privacy/2524939/
sunflexzone.com/products/2x-stealth-anti-tracking-ir-infrared-license-plate-blocker-privacy-frame-anti-alpr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's too late.
the beast has been created.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 19K)

This is what license plates are and have always been for, this is just using technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=HI-mXMr8glQ

>buy anti-IR film
>image in my pic clearly isnt IR
and OP proved he was retarded yet again

Then walk and leave your phone home, so they can't track you, not like anyone cares where are you going.

IR lamps and anti-camera film actually do help look it up. Cameras get blinded by IR light.

I turn location off and other things with my jailbroken phone to make it harder for (((them))), but when I do something shady I leave my phone behind. When it comes time to run away from the USA, you can bet your ass I won't have my phone with me. And if you think things in America will be good much longer you're probably wrong, though I hope you're right

There are already cameras at high volume locations tracking every car. The war on privacy is over; gov won

What about your tinfoil hat? I really hope you have it ready, you'll need it anytime.

You fuckers laugh at paranoid people like me, yet when the shit goes down we will be the ones to laugh while you're in the Ministry of Love getting your back broken.

I know and it's sad. Land of the free my asshole

That's racist

Faggot cuck

just wire an IR LED light into your plate light. that way no goofy film on your plate. eazypeezy.

exactly

These scanners are for locating ATL’s and STOLEN’s. They are not for tracking movements of normal people. A squad car computer is basic as fuck and so are these. It readstheplate then runs it through NCIC then gives an alert if there is a hit.

The borders do and have had scanners that save all data for years though.

>Now the cops can literally track your every move, and create a database of where you are and where you are going. They say in the article that they only hold the license plate in their database for 10 minutes. Just like Trump could post a Tweet about something and delete it after 10 minutes, and there will no longer be any mention of it.

I love it that you think this is new, that they haven't been doing this for years.

You're the same fucking mongoloid retard that was shocked when you found out Facebook was selling your personal data.

#BurnerCar
My nigga.

t. CIA

Attached: IMG_5108.png (569x802, 563K)

t. Paranoid tard

>Not being okay with this
You're a fucking retard, Google already does this, without your permission, and they aren't a peace keeping entity
Get fucked

t. cringeflag

>IR lamps and anti-camera film actually do help look it up. Cameras get blinded by IR light.
Nope. Only spray that will work is one that will cause a general glare, visible to the eye as well as the camera.
Cameras used are not BPF:ed (would need special plates to make use of it), they use regular computer vision techniques.

>you can bet your ass I won't have my phone with me
lmao bro they are not gonna chase you down and keep you here, they track you to learn the patterns of the masses not the individual. From there the locations you visit they can suggest certain ads that will relate to what you google and where you have gone.

>unionleader.com/safety/New-tool-for-NH-police-license-plate-readers-06082018
>
>NH was the last to fall.
>

Just accept it America and be like your dad.

IR reflective film only helps at night when camera's use IR lights to assist in lowlight conditions. During the day film won't help at all because there's enough natural light to see the plate.

>implying the nsa havent done this for years
>implying ur safe
>implying cia doesnt do worse
>IMPLYING that this is the end of the world

tip of the iceburg my dude. relax and love the bomb bruv.

have an anime

Attached: 1528478536537.gif (500x281, 855K)

So can bank cards and cctv's.

My state (Idaho) sells the DMV records to anybody who wants to buy them on CD. Thirty bucks. Even comes with shitty Windows XP only software that lets you run searches by name, address, use wildcards, etc. They aren't the only one by a long shot.

Isn't this basically to find stolen vehicles, vehicles without a license, and people with warrants against them?

Attached: Memeflags die first.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

DMV records are public here.

Things you can look up online via official records include

>license plates (which car it is, who the owner is)
>birthdates, addresses, full name of anyone
>tax records including salary of anyone
>which organizations one is a board member of
>criminal record of anyone, including every related court document
>full social security number

Attached: 27459253_10155393878232689_7286811257840212211_n-460x345.jpg (460x345, 43K)

So basically it's scanning thousands of cars a day via background check but there's not reason for normal citizens to be concerned?

The funny thing is that many liberals would actually agree with you.

It's gonna be new in my state. The fact that it isn't new is common sense as is the Facebook thing. I deleted my Facebook a looooong time ago.

I agree. Maybe he isn't actually CIA but it's what the government wants you to think.

Again, I am an engineer, and that's just not true. Cameras get blinded by IR light and as such cannot see detail when IR light is shined on a plate surface, especially when it's combined with the film.

We are fucked.

Are you jsut ok with them taking your freedom piece by piece? I know I cannot stop it but for fucks sake MEXICO HAS MORE FREEDOM THAN WE DO AT THIS POINT. Good thing I learned Spanish and I love tacos

Every single traffic cam can do this too, who gives a shit?

Yeah so when the government puts a warrant against you for hate speech, they can track you down in a jiffy and you'll never be heard from again. Is that what you want? Because give it 10 years and it's what you're gonna have

Attached: AR-180609507.jpg (800x534, 71K)

yea but it can be abused.

If there's a warrant out for your arrest why would you be driving a vehicle registered to your name?

If you have a libertarian flag and actually believe what you just typed then you're not a libertarian. The traffic cams don't automatically cross reference it with national databases. IF they do (and God help us then) then we really are beyond fucked at this point.

America=world police, and world police state.

Attached: cancer on internet.jpg (200x303, 50K)

>Again, I am an engineer, and that's just not true. Cameras get blinded by IR light and as such cannot see detail when IR light is shined on a plate surface, especially when it's combined with the film.
By causing a general glare that has nothing to do with it being in the IR part of the spectrum... See . This is correct.

... are you a real engineer (MSc) or an American type engineer?

>Yeah so when the government puts a warrant against you for hate speech, they can track you down in a jiffy and you'll never be heard from again. Is that what you want? Because give it 10 years and it's what you're gonna have
Yeah, I suppose it always goes down that road in the end, unfortunately.

Oh no! now they might know if you're a nigger driving while your license is suspended

fuck i really dont want to say this but you dont realize what freedom is. take a retrospect of history. we are the freeist. compare with eu forget the east. we really do have freedom bruv its not a meme

>implying you would know there is a warrant against you.

Big Brother won't let you know he's out to get you until it's too late. The only thing you can do is hide from him and hope he doesn't have your name on a list.

Essentially, when the shit goes down, and someone tries to come after me for wrongthink, I want to be able to flee the country. Is that too much to ask?

Just put one of these plates on your car and you won't have to worry.

Attached: pv-tags.jpg (1000x563, 105K)

This. LPR just scan license plates in the area for stolen vehicles and Amber alerts and shit. I'm not sure what OP is sperging about

Create a federal law requiring all police officers to be black

phantomplate.com/

check it out. Plenty like it. It has to do with how cameras in general work.

Even if the link above doesn't work, I know for a fact it can be done.

Yep. This one's going in my cringe compilation

Attached: tumblr_mqoe2xye6f1scbuq7o1_5001.png (500x669, 343K)

>This is what license plates are and have always been for, this is just using technology.
>This. LPR just scan license plates in the area for stolen vehicles and Amber alerts and shit.

The difference is big data. You could use public information and hire private investigators to follow people around, record their conversations, track their every move before too. You could chart all their mail, log every phone call.
The difference is the ease of data collecting and the ease of misusing that dataset. If you don't trust Goybook, and if you're here I sure as fuck hope not, why the hell would you think the government is a competent protector of similar data masses? Your government routinely subcontracts this shit to corporations who are not seldom found to be misusing the data, selling it or having "leaks" because of their shitty security.

Attached: Uncle Paul.png (888x666, 926K)

90% of what cops do all day in my town is calling into dispatch for license plate scans

>I'm okay with the government infringing on my life
lol you're such a pussy ass bitch

I know dude. Fucking license plates. They're clearly a breach of the 4th amendment. Do these G-d damn statist bootlickers even understand that by using a road paid for with stolen (tax) dollars they're violating the NAP???

dude if it only gets used to bust Dindus I'm cool with it but we both know that once you have that sort of power, it tends to have an... intoxicating effect so to speak.

We do now but not for long. DESU I'm not even that opposed to this technology if it gets used the way the article says it will, but I also know for a fact that power gets abused.

I wish that could work

Because again, they form hidden databases with patterns on people and their driving. They are making a profile of you in the physical world so that you cannot hide when they come for you.

literally this

A based Swede. I didn't even realize yall existed. Welcome to the club.

Attached: jew pepe.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Putting that plate on your car is suicide

yeah, the poster of that image is likely a troll, though desu car registration is the enemy of freedom.

Then just take your current license plate and damage it so that it is barely readable. scratch large amounts of the paint off and bent it in weird ways. If police ask say you got in a car accident and the DMV said your plates were still usable. Nothing wrong with playing dirty.

Im sure theres some faggot law against sand blasting your plates

So what you're saying is you were okay with the system only as long as it was inefficient and not fully functional?
That's nigger logic to me.

I see shitty license plates that can't be read at all every day and police never do anything about them.

Sven is actually right. This is dangerous

i never realized I could do that. Thank you user.

They could give you a ticket anyway, be careful

Which part of "causing a general glare" did you not get?

Here's your claim again
>Cameras get blinded by IR light and as such cannot see detail when IR light is shined on a plate surface

This is entirely possible if the camera filters such light, which would only make sense if
>a) the camera relies on a light source illuminating the license plate with IR
>b) this setup yields higher separation between the background and lettering than illuminating using white light (IR doesn't play well with natural light)

lolz, here in this surveillance state there's AUTOMATED cameras on roads and motorways that scan your license plate and automatically register if your car is untaxed or uninsured, and log your movements of course.

>pops can't have that, now putting stuff on your plate is a felony
Now what

I wonder if its illegal to drive around with an electronics jammer

It is illegal to jam some signals, but idk which for sure.

>because the GPS trackers in your shiny, new car wasn't doing that already

Attached: Benis.gif (458x438, 123K)

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013/07/17/license-plate-scanners-aclu-privacy/2524939/

This is a problem.

of course it is. It's nigger tier common sense.

Anything that reduces the chance of that happening will help. Also fuck em.

natural light isn't always there (night time.) For daytime, you have the film. The double security apparently works really well. Check this out sunflexzone.com/products/2x-stealth-anti-tracking-ir-infrared-license-plate-blocker-privacy-frame-anti-alpr

You know before that cops just had to manually typeyour ID in the PC and tills be in the database forever. How does an alphabet scanner makes any difference to before?

The license plate is technically state property, so the state is entitled to see the plate.
Or you can convert to Anabaptist and drive an Amish buggy around. No plate required.

yeah but UK is a lost cause (no offense) and you can't get out easily cuz it's an island

>Implying I can afford a shiny, new car.

>implying even if I had the money I would buy one

>Implying I'm that retarded

I drive an old Cadillac. It's probably the most discrete car imaginable.

and you also have a device that tracks your every move, records and analyses you. You call it a "phone" faggot and it's in your pocket and you even take in the bathroom with you.

Yes my phone is with me at my house and on my commute to work. I know it is used to track me, and if shit goes down all I really need is an MP3 player and a walkie-talkie. I am preparing for the end, if you cannot tell.

>oh no they can read my licence plate, muh freedoms are at risk !11!
amateurs

OP is an idiot

Does your fucking shitilac have plates on it? If so, you can be tracked anyway.

Attached: Bruh.jpg (306x306, 27K)

>so who cares if it's even easier now?

literally this

You're just making their job easier and you're doing it willingly

>If there's a warrant out for your arrest why would you be driving a vehicle registered to your name?

Because criminals are stupid. Smart people get away with a lot. Just look at your average nigger who robs a liquor store:

>doesn't cover face
>wears easily identifiable clothing
>leaves fingerprints everywhere
>getaway vehicle parked in plain sight
>films/photographs entire sequence of events to brag on Instakike
>doesn't know how to use gun
>doesn't know if store owner has gun

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Also, I would be willing to bet this is how half of all criminals are caught: pulled over for a stupid and easily avoidable traffic infraction (expired tags, brake light out, dark window tint, roll stop sign). Cops must be laughing all the way to the bank when they catch some guy with four warrants because he was stupid enough to not pay the $75 to renew his plates.

if you were born in a hospital and given a social security number after 1965 you're already fucked and on a CIA watchlist.

I know.

Dude no fucking wonder cops are passing by me in the daytime yelling "DRUNK!"