Trump calls for Russia, ousted from group after annexing Crimea, to be reinstated to G7

What a fucking shameless puppet, how the FUCK can anybody be so brain dead to not see what a goddamn tool this fuckface is?

>Canada is flatly rejecting Donald Trump's suggestion to reinstate Russia in the G7, four years after it was expelled from the group of industrialized nations for annexing Ukraine's Crimea.

>Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada: 'We don't mind being G6, if needs be’

>Theresa May clashes with Donald Trump by rejecting his call for Russia to be readmitted to G7

So that leaves waiting for a response from Germany, Italy, and Japan- and something tells me Germany at least isn't going to be pleased by this.

Honestly speaking, I don't know how Trump could have expected this to go down any other way. Which implies to me he's deliberately sabotaging our alliances with those countries, it's the mark of a bad fucking politician to bring a proposal to the table that you don't have a reasonable expectation to succeed. So Trump is either retarded or he made the proposal in bad faith.

Attached: trump-putin.jpg (1078x603, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Paradise_Papers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a fuck about Crimea anyways, let em have it, nothing will be missed. More Super Powers need to start annexing shit skin lands

Do you know what the Budapest Agreement was you dumbass?

Or are you just a Russian shill trying to somehow mitigate how fucked up Russia's annexation of Crimea was?

Russia is a dangerous wild card when ostracized from the global stage.
Its better they be involved.

Do you know what "who gives a fuck" is faggot? Who gives a fuck. Also stop typing like a reddit cuck, you outed yourself already faglord

I hope Putin annexes all Europe

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

>nato approves kosovo separation
>nato doesn t approve crimea separation

Wew really makes me think .
Also SOON G5 , WE GET out as well from the cu.cks . Then macaroni and trudeau can suck eachother dick

italy already said they want russia back in

Who gives a fuck, we'll need Russian support when we annex Canada

>What a fucking shameless puppet,

Admit it, you want the U.S. to go to WAR with Russia, just to make you feel better about your paranoia that he's a Russian Operative.

You fucking psychopaths need to be gassed.

Attached: faggot.png (1121x1077, 63K)

>TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET
>TRUMP IS A PUPPET FOR BANNON
>TRUMP IS A PUPPET FOR ISREAL
>WAIT NO TRUMP IS A PUPPET FOR RUSSIA AGAIN

Jesus Christ, kill yourself. You're like a bunch of fucking rats looking for holes in the armor to sink your teeth into.

Russia will be invited back. Screencap this.

>Russia is a dangerous wild card

No, Russia gets isolated from the global stage because it does retarded things. You're acting like Russia is some mob hitman to be afraid of or something so we gotta include them in, when in reality they're the poor, stinking drooling idiot at the model UN meetings who nobody likes because they piss in the coffee pot and write threats in the bathroom mirror

>Implying they didn't win everything in 2016

hahaha SHE WON, you stupid republitard. Get it through your thick head!

The EU is completely dependent on USA, they will get in line, who else can they go to?

This

Gave

Me

Cancer

lol didn't read.

But hey, do you know what happened to that one user who's girlfriend found out he voted trump? I hope hes ok.

Attached: 1527811234350.jpg (349x349, 33K)

>t. divisive kike
>That's right goy, forget all about the referendum, Russia must be stopped! Mount more tension so you can die in the desert for Israel!

>the people of ukraine voted to join russia but their puppet george soros government didn't care about the people's choice so russia came to the rescue but somehow RUSSIA IS BAD OMG
just stop now and look for another job shill soros will get taken down and wont be able to pay your whale ass anymore

How do MAGApedes defend this shit?

Yikes. Nice fantasy, faggot.

Attached: cringe.png (500x498, 96K)

Ukraine does not exist. Fuck off to the moon mutt

I like this reddit tier nu-Jow Forums meme trying to be pushed by agent provocateurs. It allows me to immediately identify someone who is arguing in bad faith.

You meme flaggots sure love calling everyone here Reddit.

Kek, read this crazy rant in her voice

Attached: 1485133647407.png (406x381, 246K)

Dumbass
They have nukes and need money.
Lets ostracize them and keep them poor then hope they dont get desperate

>dont call them out unless you want war with them

Why is it only low IQ retard Americans fall for this tactic? Why is it you are so stupid you are falling for literally Kruschev-era Kuzkina mat propaganda?

Their average wage is our minimum. Thats his regime.

Yes.
The globalists are being isolated, Italy is with Trump, Eastern Europe. Middle east. Russia, Japan, South America, Sth Korea. India.

Globalists kikes are losing ground.

2 years from now, Trump will be reelected, and the following globalist fuckwits will have been fucked off forever: Trudeau, May, Macron and Merkel.

They will be history.

Finished.

Fucked off by their own countries.

Suck on that, globalist faggots.

Well yeah, because he's about to kick them out of Ukraine

>So that leaves waiting for a response from Italy
No it doesn't, our response was immediate.
Our PM completely agrees with Trump.

Attached: file.png (565x69, 10K)

another gay, unsourced thread

I'm sorry, it appears you didn't address my point at all, and you appear to be behind a proxy.

>wahhhh it was her turn now youbwill see all these retarded people will be president and nothin u can do bout it ;)))))) btw ill beat u up with my big black dildo AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA xddddddd fuck drumpf viva communista rightt guyss ;)))))
Wow you sure showed them

Attached: hrroahurkz111.jpg (536x633, 64K)

Dems and liberals on suicide watch

This slide is boring. This hurts Russia, and if you can't see why, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you.

Attached: 1511117619954.jpg (180x169, 5K)

They can make their own money, after all they're brave and independent STRONK Russia. Sanctions only helped them, never hurt them in any way. No sir. Now they make their own cheese and grow their own GMO-free food!!! See? Russia STRONK and independent.

>they have nukes
Yeah retard, so do we. And they don't have the fucking balls to nuke anybody. They don't even have the balls to shoot down a US plane in Syria. They are a fucking barking dog that threatens to nuke people all the time because they are so poor, meanwhile their state media is also telling them they are the richest they've ever been and they're doing totally fine.

Jesus how much of a fucking cuck are you? "We gotta make favorable trade deals for Russia and lift sanctions otherwise theyre gonna nuke us :((" sounds like something a Euro would say

>t. divisive kike
I like how you shills try and push this meme even when Trump is sucking Israel's dick so hard he torpedoed the Iran deal so Israel could immediately go on a bombing run of several of their bases.

Who knows, maybe after this blows up in his face Trump will suggest a new economic Alliance with Russia. China, Turkey, and Israel can come too. Fascist dickbags.

Blessed and checked

Russia is an ally. They died alongside us in the world war. Doesn’t mean we need to adopt thier government.

The actions a real American leader will eventually take against Russia, in retaliation for their direct attack on your democracy:

>Dramatically expand the sanctions regime, including sanctions on any third-party entities that do business with Russian banks or energy companies, culminating over time in a total prohibition on all trade.

>Make the dismantling of Nord Stream and Nord Stream 2 a national security priority, and lean hard on European allies to follow through, with the eventual goal of massively devaluing Gazprom and suffocating Russia's energy sector.

>Greatly expand NATO, by inviting Ukraine, Georgia, Sweden, Finland, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Macedonia.

>Boot the Russian Federation from any and all remaining trade groups, including the G20 and the World Trade Organization.

>Directly fund anti-Putin opposition groups inside and outside of Russia.

>Direct the U.S. Military to hack the professional and private communications of Putin staffers and Russian oligarchs.

>Leak any and all damaging U.S. Intel information on Putin and his close associates at politically opportune moments.

>Bombard Russian internet and airwaves with non-stop 24-hour propaganda/disinformation. Support Putin's opponents on every flank, but especially those with real popularity like Alexei Navalny.

>Expand and reorganize the Voice of America to directly attack Russian policy and politicians, thus mirroring RT and Sputnik's role in the United States.

>Reinitiate an ambitious missile defense initiative on par with Reagan's Strategic Defensive Initiative, which has become mostly plausible with modern technology, to outweigh any Russian nuclear leverage.

>Threaten to restructure/dissolve the United Nations Security Council to remove Russia and replace it with Germany. Raise this desire with the other members of the UNSC including China, and offer them real incentives, to demonstrate to Russia that this push is real and not symbolic.

holy shit i could kick that bitch's ass without even trying

You want war. Say it. Say that you want a war with Russia.

This club of degrading egoists is no longer relevant to us. We look to the future and there is no such table behind which these losers sit.

Attached: 15262388131700.jpg (500x695, 41K)

Why don’t you tell us what they directly did wrong. With evidence though we aren’t faggots like liberals.

If the Russians are so non-threatening then why are you so threatened by them?

What point? You have no fucking point, all you're saying is "appease russia or they will nuke us, and if you disagree with this you're a kike." No real sane American would say something like that. Real Americans would tell Russia, or any other power, to FUCK OFF if they don't like the sanctions or trade deals. Real Americans don't need to appease ANYBODY much less that failed state that is Russia. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you Yevgeny?

>Implying I haven't seen your shitty ass posts and skipped them
>Everyone who disagrees with me is Reddit, or Jewish, or a boomer, or a nu-male, and the Crimea referendum doesn't count, Russia is EVIL, why won't you people listen to me?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WE HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA? JUST LIKE HILLARY ALWAYS WANTED?!

Russians are whites you faggots it’s why they want us to hate them.

This. Putin shits BTFO

Sorry you fucking faggot but I never said that, nice job twisting things around in your fucked up head though.

And yes, I see where you took that one bullshit lie and ran a whole paragraph with it about "Real Americans"

But at least this meme flaggot supports your empty fucking rhetoric.

It was literally the single greatest example of nuclear disarmament we have to date. You ever consider having less nukes in the world is a good thing?

Russia took a massive shit all over that.

Crimea didn't declare independence you disingenuous asshat, it was invaded, and its population supplanted.

The evidence is all out there, you're just too ideological to fucking care about it, amerifat.

>if you dont like russia you must obviously want war with them

See You sound like the one being threatened by them. You sound like someone taken hostage and asking the police to pay the ransom immediately

we need to build bridges, and we need to overcome our fears

Just call them the term. Flaggot.

> Russia rejoins G7
> Natalia annexes the rest of Ukraine
> Russia gets kicked out of G7 again

Absolute madwoman!

Attached: annexes internally.jpg (315x334, 22K)

Trump's doing splendidly. Tell the eurocucks to fuck off across the board. Fuck NATO too, since we pay for everything and they do nothing.

We work in truths and sources are a vital part of that. You should know that since you are college educated unlike me.

Italy is in favor

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Reddit, or Jewish, or a boomer, or a nu-male

How long have you been working at shilling today? You might need to take a rest, you're mixing your messages. Or is this some new technique to confuse and bewilder people?

No, I don't give a fuck about the Russians or any of you globalist cucks either. But you do appear threatened by them.

Conte agrees with Trump and we also want to lift sanctions to Russia.
Eat shit eu fags

If you want to negotiate with someone it helps to have them at the table. Your bullshit schoolyard politics are coming to an end, live with it.

>Trump calls for Russia to be reinstated to G7

he's just trolling Macron

you are such a dramatic faggot.

Attached: 3gh7.jpg (573x729, 79K)

What are you even trying to argue anymore? Your posts have been nothing but adhoms, strawman and "durr thats not what i said" . It's like arguing with a child and I bet your IQ is the same number as the temperature in your freezer.

Reee why is my new phone operator assigning me a frog ip?

Projection. Crimea is Russia. You don't believe in representation and self rule, so you wouldn't understand. I hope to pinch the skin of your family members with pliers someday.

>Or are you just a Russian shill trying to somehow mitigate how fucked up Russia's annexation of Crimea was?
Reminder that most people in Crimea preferred annexation into Russia according to polls done by people from the West. If the people of Crimea preferred to be in Ukraine, there would be ongoing riots and terrorist activity, of which we have seen none.

He’s a redditor

Yeah, like the US is ascendant as Trump destroys our longest alliances and fucks our economy in an international trade war.

>I-it's 4D chess, Trump isn't trying to fuck over the US, w-we swear!

Trump's just getting these poor eurocuck dolts in line. They'll get right soon, or the beatings will continue.

Reminder that this is Trump's Sec of Commerce:

"In November 2017, Paradise Papers reporting found that after becoming commerce secretary, Ross retained investments in Navigator Holdings, a shipping company he once controlled which transports petrochemicals for Russian gas and petrochemicals company Sibur.[7] Sibur has American sanctions against it for its close ties to Russian oligarchs Leonid Mikhelson and Gennady Timchenko, and President Vladimir Putin's son-in-law Kirill Shamalov."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilbur_Ross#Paradise_Papers

Attached: drumpf11.png (1186x645, 866K)

Settle down kgb

The US economy is rocking, faggot. Everybody's happy with Trump's handling of it, except you faggots.

They are a joke country with a joke leadership. They are about as threatening as the downs' syndrome kid in the class throwing pencils everywhere. Calling the kid a retard because of the way he does things doesn't mean I want to fight him, it just means he's a retard.

The chosen have decreed that Russia is your enemy. How dare you defy us after we spent a fortune on Presstitutes! This is an outrage! I demand to see the Manager!

>NO STOP I DONT WANT PEACEFUL RELATIONS BETWEEN THE US AND RUSSIA STOOOOP RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
fuck off
>but all these globalist cuck leaders are angry at trump for...
they are always angry at trump. trump could tweet that the sky is blue and the canadian pm and french president would lose their shit and demand that literally hitler trump acknowledge that the sky is purple or something.
>giving a fuck what canada thinks anyways
really?

the united states is a chad country, act like it

>Trump destroys our longest alliances

Translation: gets out of lockstep with the destructive globalist/PC agenda embraced by the rest of the Western world

> and fucks our economy in an international trade war.

Because sending tens of millions of jobs to China and leaving vast swathes of the US empty husks of what they once were, populated by opiate-addicted and suicidal zombies, has been working so well

Crimea was part of Russia for centuries and is still majority ethnic Russian

There's a difference between giving them everything they want and peaceful relations. The past 3 administrations before Trump tried for peaceful relations with Russia and what happened? They supported the genocides in the balkans, they attempted to invade Georgia, and they invaded Ukraine

Oh, is that so faggot? Shall we go back over your threads and point out each insult? You've gone down the fucking memo list of shit to call people in replacement of arguments since you got here.

You even threw out fascist at once point, but I assume that was a mistake since it's a bit to honest to your political leanings.

Attached: 1477815486464.png (850x446, 377K)

>trump could tweet that the sky is blue and the canadian pm and french president would lose their shit

You know who else said the sky is blue? That's right, Hitler

If they're so non threatening, then why are you hysterically threatened by them?

Good to know. We appreciate people like you. Not even fucking around.

>t. literal retard

Whoo boy! World War 3, here we come

Trump's gonna assrape Justin from Canada first. He wants that poutine boipucci.

>Reminder that most people in Crimea preferred annexation into Russia according to polls done by people from the West
It probably helps when Russia dumps Russians into the region to supplant the population.
>If the people of Crimea preferred to be in Ukraine, there would be ongoing riots and terrorist activity, of which we have seen none.
This speaks more to how effective Russia is as brandishing fear to suppress opposition, people who go against Putin have a marked history of disappearing in the region. Doesn't help either when Russia has a strong track record of propping up bullshit opposition groups and fomenting fake riots with a few well placed agents.

I don't think you know what the word 'hysterically' or for that matter 'threatened' even means, which is funny but not surprising considering you're underaged. I don't know how else to help you. Maybe re-read my post or join some writing workshops at your local high school so you can get a better grasp of the language. Ask your English teacher, even.

>implying leftists ever argue in good faith.
And everyone else on Jow Forums is just shitposting.

Hahahahahaha

Lol! Somebody is a little salty.

Attached: cringecomp.jpg (453x504, 72K)