WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS STUPID CUNT ALWAYS MAKE THIS HAND SYMBOL

Attached: g7-summit-trump-may-merkel-macron-809690.jpg (590x350, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFstp49LFKk
youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddammit, fucking Trudeau standing in the back trying to get in the photo like the irrelevant faggot he is. Canada was a mistake.

Because cunt.

Attached: maga-clear.gif (600x433, 725K)

Probably to remind people that she’s a girl... and not a tranny German

Superglue

I see two, maybe three, leaders there who are worth a damn and Trump and Abe are two of them.

Because she's a cunt.

Attached: burns.gif (1024x768, 31K)

is just a hand gesture to make her look more confident and in control, it is used more often during listening, some people on say that is Illuminati shit

>great genes, LITERALLY taller than every world leader
>nice enough of a guy to let the manlets stand infront, they won't obscure him anyway

I start to feel sad for you, really, I do. I used to laugh at you but now... You really must feel like shit, don't you? Maybe assasinate him? It would be for the best.

Checked

Attached: propMonument1300.jpg (1600x1073, 225K)

When can Krautland get rid of her? Hopefully soon, she’s a cancer.

I also like how Trudeau got cucked out of that photo.

Its masonic jewish shit. Reminder Merkel was in the communist secret police and is very possibly a mixed german jew

Hover hand by Cuckanada

Trudeau is such a tryhard faggot. Haha holy shit.

Sniper target.

She's taunting you.

>can't get in
>nobody wants to talk to him
>is now stepping up on his toes to appear taller

Pfffttahahahha.

Attached: 1528487137690.jpg (590x348, 89K)

Eastern Star order of the Masons

she's a jewish actor

Attached: 1513684225403.png (1118x1198, 27K)

It´s sorcery.

This conference explains it. Worth the listen, no time wasted:
youtube.com/watch?v=TFstp49LFKk

> Those Cuban genes

Nice one user

Attached: 1527788633037.png (1080x1018, 912K)

IMO I believe elites are coached by hired personal fart-sniffers to practice mannerisms and poses that look "imposing" and "dominant". They take these guys pretty seriously. The result of people that force such manneridms but don't have those personal characteristics beforehand is this pitifully autistic shitmess of "power poses" you see with people like Merkel. I bet they told her the more times she uses it, the more dominant she will appear. Fucking lmao.

How long is Macrons arms.

Attached: Leader Trump.jpg (590x350, 84K)

Why is it that only Trump and Macron look natural in this picture?
Everyone else looks retarded or awkward like they dont know what to do with their hands or something lol

I literally cannot stop laughing at how much of a fuckboy Trudeau is. He's literally standing behind two other actually important world leaders with a full blown fucking basedboy smile on his face. What a fucking clown.

This.
You read about in body language books, she's obviously read one and now deliberately does it all the time to try to compensate for feeling like the fat little physically inert mushroom woman that she truly is.

>assassinate him

With what? A real mean slapshot puck to the head?

lel

she was re-elected last year

Hahaha he's such a faggot. Everytime I see his stupid face it makes my blood boil but than I calm down because he's just too fucking gay too get angry at.

based freemason

>Trudeau standing in the back
He is in the back because he is getting ready to show his dance moves youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc

Attached: trudeau dancing bhangra.jpg (480x360, 19K)

tolerance, empathy

Attached: image.jpg (1105x599, 635K)

lmfao @ canada

delete your country already

Attached: 1522597023913.png (653x533, 253K)

Pic related is the top politicians of UK's conservative party, pretty pathetic isn't it...

Attached: 1525096751999.jpg (1024x556, 93K)

Looks like she has “the sugars”... her hands are red

Shinzo can't help it. What kind of face would you make if you got stuck between Merkel and Trudeau?

>she chews her fingernails

Not surprised in the slightest

> man hands
> short fingernails
> autist hand gesture

she is the representation of every german woman out there.

wtf, dude?

Why do they look like they're posing for a role as power rangers?

She's got a case of the merchant palms, there's only one solution for merchant palms...

If I didn't know them I'd definitely say they were on the spectrum.

it's her thing

Attached: kill-the-ferkel-means-piglet-in-german-top-kek_o_7149695.jpg (582x436, 196K)

>Canada was a mistake
Oh come on, you're just jealous you're not getting any love from Justin.

Cringe. What the fuck is going on here?

There is even a wikipedia about it faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

horseback riding is considered posh among the british pseud-aristocracy

She once said she don't now what to do with her hands in a photoshoot so she got advised that this would look very good and since then she does it all the time

Its so people cant make a picture of her fingerprint and open her phone or other stuffs.

I unironically like macron

tell her that it looks disgusting

fag

She needs to be punt in the cunt!

Attached: 1278227851812.png (298x409, 105K)

It's the cube sign

for the same reason pageant queens at parades do the same wave. for the same reason steve jobs only wore one set of clothes. for consistency. it means she has to spend less energy making decisions, and never has to feel like she has to figure out how to stand, unlike autistic people, who are so unsure of how to behave physically that they can't ever act in social situations.

Pretty sure it's some freemason shit.

Attached: Haile_Selassie_G_0485.jpg (283x480, 32K)

Yes, move along goyim nothing to see here

theresa may?

We just have to wait a year. Elections are next year, and his party is finished. He's managed to piss off quite literally every single demographic in the country, including all of his original supporters. It's really quite impressive.

For example, the lefty westernmost province was resisting the construction of the Kinder-Morgan pipeline (that the federal government and courts had already approved), so instead of forcing the province in line, he just bought the pipeline for $4.5 billion (not including the actual cost of construction, which is going to be a couple billion too). Now the environmentalists hate him for financing the oil industry, and his opponents hate him for wasting billions of tax dollars on a pipeline that we were going to have for free.

Attached: self-balancing budget.jpg (958x600, 85K)

>fucking Justin

Attached: 1885E839-8694-4BFF-8363-F2B0067F103B.jpg (64x81, 4K)

I prefer the good old days when we all got along, and there was call me Dave and flamby at least honest Abe is still around

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 12K)

Abe is physically uncomfortable. Just look at that body language.

Attached: 1523772371645.jpg (2502x1998, 377K)

Attached: 1511829714074.jpg (6024x4284, 1.3M)

Gee I wonder

Attached: hand sign.jpg (1200x580, 680K)

holy fuck Canada wtf? YOU VOTED FOR HIM

Really gets my neurons jogging.

Attached: obama painter hands.jpg (676x437, 110K)

>LITERALLY taller than every world leader

>multiple world leaders who are 6'3 or 6'4

Totally innocent, I'm sure.

Attached: illuminati-handsigns.jpg (620x413, 67K)

It's her way of saying her gross saggy pussy is available.

I remember when Barry tried to order his supper in French to impress flamby oh how we laughed!

Attached: g7.jpg (606x340, 55K)

Total coincidence!

Attached: readers-digest-michelle-obama.jpg (524x735, 78K)

canada used to be cool. It's been fucked royal though. It's like UK 2.

Canucks need to say FO to the mothership.

So embarrassing. If I were Canadian, I would be cringing so hard.

How embarrassing

It's a power play, that hand symbol is there to signal confidence but its overuse, to the point of being ridiculous is a clear sign of insecurity

Because Angela Merkel retains composition at all times. In stark contrast to Cheeto Dumpft her spoken words are wise and well articulated, and her every decision has brought great glory to germany as being the prototype of a kingdom of countries, with our proud nation crowned as the monarch. What Merkel has achieved is comparable to the heroic deeds of our fathers when they almost clutched europe within an iron fist of german superiority.
Tread triumphantly in the name of german lordship over the lesser europeans, Angela!

Attached: 1261612317.jpg (610x343, 60K)

Gay AIDS rape. Wouldn't be too difficult I suspect.

na. She's turning Germany into a third world shithole at breakneck speed.

So much for Germany being associated with Quality and elegance. Now Germany is associated with antifa and migrant gang rape squads. You can thank Merkel for that.

In all seriousness, it's a downwards prayer postition, something practiced in masonry/the occult.

Has ol Don been losing weight? He seems slimmer to me

I always love Trump's smug shit eating grin.

We were never cool.

Cause she doesn't have a dick to grab on to....... what? ...oh.......Okay so that is not the reason.

It's worse than that. Trudeau is that fucking faggot who's trying to charm Abe and Macron specifically because they're Trumps guys. And it might work on Macron.

>only one with brown shoes

Supposedly some behavioural scientists told them that this is a scientifically proven power stance that will make them appear more dominant and in charge. Personally I think they got trolled, but either way it shows that our politicians are dumb, gullible and susceptible to fads without actual consideration. Our country is literally run by the sycophant back scratchers only there isn't any alpha for them to ass kiss, so they're left in the lurch awkward as fuck with no idea what to do.

guter köder schröder

hahahahahaha

She looks like she should be an Austin Powers villain.

Cuz she's a dumb cunt who destroyed Germany

she doenst know what to do with her hands so she does this hand gesture

Cuckservative Ginyu Force.

This how pathetic leafs are

>I can't think of anything good to say about Trudeau except he's taller than everyone cuz that's literally it

That's actually a hand symbol associated with megalomania in psychology.

Attached: virgin power stance.jpg (1280x720, 850K)

can someone shop him out of the photo?

Trump and Trudeau are literally the j ly ones that look good. Why are other nations so awkward at posing? They look so stiff and unnatural. Then you have the old white haired woman with a tranny pose, and there's Macron looking like one of the neckbeards in a suit that's too big thinking he looks sharp when he really just looks like a dork.

Had to do it on em