Trump 2020

That's it. It's over. Trump wins second term, easily.

Just took the youth vote, convinced the disillusioned Bernie voters to vote Republican and stick it to the Democrats once more.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 3.46.22 PM.png (900x970, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html
breitbart.com/california/2018/06/08/president-trump-on-marijuana-i-probably-will-end-up-supporting-end-to-federal-ban/
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump marijuana
archive.is/UmAOP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump and George Washington are gonna be the only 2 Presidents to win all the electoral college votes in an election.

LINK
FUCKHEAD

I think at this point we're looking at three terms minimum.

Attached: 1484943534433.png (2208x1242, 2.6M)

not even 4D chess, this is fucking checkers

This

Give link OP

this could go down ok as long as he frames it as a states rights issue - "if you have a problem with it (i.e. utah or some other uber conservative anti-drug state) then it will remain totally illegal, but we'll leave it up to the states"

"I've just elected myself, like, President for Life. I know, I know, you're supposed to go through a vote, but I saw the yuge response I was having and I thought, you know, why not keep doing this? And what's Congress going to do about it, huh? They'll pass another bill saying 'Oh you've got to go through an election Mr. Trump' and you know what I'll do when it gets to my desk? I won't sign it!"

just wait until he commutes sentences of people provided by all the kneeling nogs. the Democrat party is destroyed. there is only one party now, and that is the American party. led by Donald John Trump.

you did this. never stop being the faggots you are Jow Forums

>tfw he's not your president

Attached: 1526296510880.jpg (412x351, 21K)

Here's a link to one of the stories:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

It would be a good deal for everyone, including investors, because even though it is legal in some states, companies run into trouble when banking and paying taxes since it's still illegal on a federal level.

Aside from getting out of the way of the states that have already legalized, it will go a long way toward making the legitimate companies more legitimate.

Bump

based

Goodbye Democrats!

Attached: goodbye.jpg (848x461, 65K)

This was supposed to be how they were going to get Hillary reelected and cement her legacy. Absolutely shut the fuck down.

Attached: 1513969841047.jpg (356x297, 11K)

>inb4 this is Trump's way of getting Jeff Sessions to focus on government corruption without having to fire him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he does it. It aligns with his populism and would all but guarantee 2020

Its like sessions is a child.

>GOP legalizes pot
lol

best part is he is doing this before Trudeau

breitbart.com/california/2018/06/08/president-trump-on-marijuana-i-probably-will-end-up-supporting-end-to-federal-ban/

This should be coupled with an end to screening for marijuana in pre-employment drug screenings. Weed is the only thing that can be effectively caught by those tests, all other drugs are out within 72 hours or so. Tweakers and cokeheads are a much bigger problem but they can't be weeded out with drug tests.

Links pls. Ones you can read in yurop. My friend is thinking about investing in medical marihuana companies.

Oh my God that would be amazing

THIS ISNT A REPUBLICAN STANCE THOUGH UGHHH

FUCK YOU TRUMP THIS IS ONE OF OUR FUCKING POLITICS YOU THIEF
IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS ORANGE FUCK

I never thought I'd alongside a pothead

Attached: The-Beast-From-the-East-2.gif (490x368, 732K)

WEED ISNT A CONSERVATIVE STANCE DAMNIT WHY DOES HE THINK HE CANT TRY AND PANDER TO OUR FUCKING VOTER BASE

Holy shit if trump did this Liberals would be literally, ETERNALLY, beat the fuck out.

Seriously

Beat

The

Fuck

Out

Telling the fed to fuck off and allowing the states to do their own thing isn't Republican?

Nah weed is degenerate. I voted for trump in 2016 but now i will be voting for Patrick Little in 2020

How is this not a Republican stance, you enormous lala homo man?

The fact that the liberals didn't latch onto this issue years ago just shows their cowardice. This would have been a game-changer for them.

This. how obama fucked it up is beyond me

>Cannabis isn’t a conservative stance
There are plenty of republicans who support legalization and even Obama coyly suggested he would end it to get votes.

By the way, Obama’s kept the federal cannabis ban for all 8 years he was in office.

If weed was somehow legal in Alabama by 2020, I wonder how Sessions would feel. That would be hilarious if his stupid values were betrayed in the end for taking a job everyone hates him for taking.

Attached: mfw.png (1033x594, 406K)

get fucked libshit

>Shills this salty because they know this ends them.
A plant is a plant they shouldn't have it banned in first place. Look at all wasted money. It's like alcohol prohibition it only created problems. The tax dollars alone is enough for conservatives to support this.

>dude decentralized power by restoring rightful authority back to the states also weed

Attached: 1517832584355.gif (355x504, 194K)

Sessions is going to neck himself

All drugs should be legalized everywhere.

>Kikefart.com
Oh, let me go to LiberalsAreRetards.org for my news

because big pharma doesn't want it legal and Obama was a complete turbo cuck to the lobbyists

Wasn't the justice department pretty gung-ho about cracking down on dispensaries under him?

>Allowing the states to decide for themselves what the best path is for their residents isn't Republican
Looks like you might wanna lay off that dope, retard

Lol.... the super Jesus neoconservatives will explode

420 JEW BLAZE I LOVE GLOBALIST DEGENERACY
kill addicts on sight.

what can the Democrats run on now?

Attached: leo nod.gif (492x249, 2.96M)

Top kek

I see what you're saying, but it could lead to degeneracy.

WHY ARENT YOU FUCKS FIGHTING AGAINST THIS

YOU ALWAYS ARE TALKING ABOUT DEGENERATE DRUGGIES AND FUCKING DRUGS POLLUTING YOUR NICE NEIGHBORHOODS

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CONTRARIAN FUCKS

YOU THROW OUR YOUR IDENTITY JUST TO STEAL OUR VOTERS YOU FUCKING LOSERS

STAND BY YOUR FUCKING IDEALS AND DONT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS!

TELL TRUMP THIS ISNT A CONSERVATIVE STANCE

YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING FAKE

That would certainly break the back of many violent gangs.

Nanananana it's the one and only T R U M P.

this is up to the authority of the states, its not the business of federal government. do you even understand the original vision of the founding fathers of the united states?

weed is an ancient Aryan invention get fucked cunt
weed is right wing now

Attached: 1517439789520.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

>sweeps the conservatives and moderates first election
>ditches the conservatives but gains the liberals and keeps the moderates for the second

Bravo Trump!

Alcohol is legal, but society isn't falling apart due to drunkards.

Good thing Trump is afraid of no man or media (only bald eagles, and rightfully so since they dispense aerial justice)
Yes. Under Obama they raided numerous California dispensaries and even a few in Colorado.

Zuck and inbred king are not impressed

Attached: zuck.jpg (2560x1920, 2.26M)

People do them anyway (with less education on how to do it safely), and you get bad people coming in and running the illegal businesses which makes murders, broken families and people in prison over basic shit.

Just make public "drugged" illegal (outside of medication for an illness), and all is well.

the future is now boomer

WOW ALL OF POL IS HYPOCRITES AND CONTRATIANS

>HUR DUR MUH DEGERATE BURNOUT STONER DRUGGIES

>HUR DURR LETS LEGALIZE IT 420 BLAZE IT UP LOL

YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKHEADS

Because nobody fucking cares about drugs, retard. I'd rather be fighting for a white nation, then help retarded fucking braindead conservatives.

companies will hate that. it's the only thing they have to prevent hiring niggers without them crying discrimination

>the shill in this thread falseflagging

>Trump makes weed legal before weedman does

DNC shills on actual suicide watch lmao
you have literally nothing to run on now but demographic suicide

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump marijuana

Attached: 1500060811539.gif (272x194, 1.98M)

>Mfw Trump ends up legalizing weed country wide before TruCuck

Attached: LUL.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

CAPSLOCK MOAR FAGGOT
With weed legalized we can sedate the degenerate left and they can stop faggoting up the country.

What ban? Why wasn't I told marijuana was banned.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

then end affirmative action laws while he's at it

Having less government control is fully in line with Jow Forums's philosophy, you nanny-state faggot.

Attached: A5CFA4B1-7623-4A1B-AD69-F73C3A9A1943.jpg (258x195, 17K)

See It makes worst problems than it helps.

>but they can't be weeded out with drug tests
>weeded
bada bing bada boom

>people on Jow Forums have different opinions
>why cant these idiots just form a hivemind like the left
herp derp

2 words
State's Rights

Update.
>then proceeds to tariff the fuck out of weed once Canada does legalize it too.
The fucking salt will be unreal. Please Trump jsut for the salt do ittt.

But you have the California flag user

haha oh wow

raked

I rather live in Mexico desu

>be literal CIA nigger
>become president
>be expected to legalize drugs
>illegal drug trafficking funds the CIA
>voters are this dumb
>mfw

Attached: obama-laughing-on-af1.jpg (800x517, 133K)

This is what always amuses me about this shit. What the left don't understand. We aren't an echo chamber. Yea we agree on a lot of shit but new views always come in, while some get shilled out for the most part. If what you're saying makes sense the threads will stick. Plain and simple.

archive.is/UmAOP

WHY ARENT YOU FUCKS FIGHTING AGAINST THIS

YOU ALWAYS ARE TALKING ABOUT DEGENERATE DRUGGIES AND FUCKING DRUGS POLLUTING YOUR NICE NEIGHBORHOODS

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CONTRARIAN FUCKS

YOU THROW OUR YOUR IDENTITY JUST TO STEAL OUR VOTERS YOU FUCKING LOSERS

STAND BY YOUR FUCKING IDEALS AND DONT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS!

TELL TRUMP THIS ISNT A CONSERVATIVE STANCE

YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING FAKE

They can potentially rely on a marijuana breathalyzer instead. Alcohol is only in a persons system for less than 24 hours, IIRC, it's actually less than 12. They still do tests for it, but realistically, if they wanted to see if someone was currently high they could just have them do a breathalyzer.

Or they could just stop doing it. Either way is fine with me.

0bamaClintonBush would have many fewer customers at their private prisons if they did what Trumps gonna do.

Not a mistake by 0bama, a calculated stance (gayazz Berry)

Attached: images (42).jpg (213x237, 6K)

That's not even an effective way of doing it. Wizzinators are a thing. The current system only penalizes those people that won't do dishonest shit in order to get the things they want. It also doesn't do anything about the real problem substances like coke and meth because they are out of your system so quickly but those are the groups most likely to steal from the company.

Shit like this is what might throw me off the Trump Train
Weed smokers should be given the Duterte treatment.

Stop. SssToppp my salt levels are to high from Doug Fords win last night. My blood pressure can't take all the shill tears.

>Zionist puppet wins his second term
yay..

You are more American than the faggot you quoted.

Attached: 1487939181217.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Wanna know how I know your from Reddit?
>GUESS

Attached: IMG_0632.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

The left bans people from social media, YouTube, Reddit, etc etc.
They then wonder why so many right-winged people on Jow Forums are here.
Maybe it’s because we’ve been outcasted on all other sites & this is one of the few places we can have decent freedom of speech lol..

She really does look like a Planet of the Apes character doesn't she?

The press played it as being racist because she's half black; but its that fucking bizzaro haircut and those painted on eyebrows.

Weed isn't even as bad as Cigarettes and Alcohol health wise.

Will liberals hate weed now?

She's Iranian, all she's got in her is Persian and Arab. She's just foul all on her own.