Is being stood up for a date a violation of the NAP? Need answer ASAP

Is being stood up for a date a violation of the NAP? Need answer ASAP

Attached: 1527706548593.jpg (470x512, 72K)

Nope.
You should however consider to stop interacting with the thot.

What if happen two weeks in a row?

does not doing something count as aggression? serious question

it should only have happened once.
unless youre lonely.

>then i understand :(

Attached: I am FINE.jpg (601x508, 28K)

Then absolutely yes. Get your recreational nuke and do what needs to be done. Livestream it and post link, i'm bored as fuck

What if I had a reservation. My customer rating on opentable was negatively impacted

>What if happen two weeks in a row?
Then she probably wants to turn you down, but not in a confrontational way that hurts your feelings. That's how many females operate. If it really was a coincidence that it happened twice in a row, then she'll apologize and reschedule.

I'm not interested in her affection at this point

>I'm not interested in her affection at this point
Then why do you care? Just take it as a polite decline and move on.

yes, now get her cowboy
you have a free rape card

user your doing it wrong. You need to make her feel special, spoil her a little, buy her something that will catch her eye.

He had a reservation! Dealing with this calmly is clearly no longer an option.

Spoil her with something romantic like a little boat trip

Attached: l1.jpg (600x460, 46K)

Kek. (You) win SAposting.

Are we going to get a greentext out of this?

I’m a master at getting stood up. I’ll post actual conversations I’ve had with roasties this year
>oh hi user, sorry I didn’t make it to the restaurant I got tied up at work
>who is this?

>omg I’m soooo sorry user I can’t make it tonite I have to take my dog to the vet
>oh it’s okay, I can’t make it tonite either I’ve got a date

>2 weeks in row
She's not interested, user. Accept it and make sure you don't appear injured. If anything, try to come off as more happy now than before you were stood up twice. Read into stoicism, and stop being a faggot.

She didn't even let me know. Just quit responding when I ask if we are still having the date. She even asked to make the reservation

>oh user, I’m sooo sorry I missed you last night! I didn’t see your car there when I drove up so I thought you weren’t coming
>oh it’s okay, you guessed right, I wasn’t going to the restaurant

Oof. What was she like? How well did you know her?

kek that sucks user. just ignore her for a week or two and you’ll get some faggy “heyyy” like it never happened

I already rage texted her after it was apparently she was ignoring me. She started ignoring me last week and I called her out and she apologized profusely. Then does it again
>You've got serious issues. Good luck with that.
That was my last text to her

Went on first date 2 weeks ago and had great time even kissed. She is bipolar

I was going to poke and prod at you but now I feel genuinely sympathetic. That's rough man, she's blowing you off pretty hard. You shouldn't have showed as much emotion as to send her a harsh text, let it be a lesson not to flinch with these hoes. Dust yourself and get back in the saddle user.

Attached: 54dee4507604c293ccbae401d3ded38f--sport.jpg (736x552, 40K)

She isn’t interested fucktard

Also she just graduated with a degree in "women's studies and gender studies" so I guess I was asking for a crazy one. I thought maybe she had some suppressed white pride waiting to come out when talking on out first date. I even brought up black crime stats

I don't know about the NAP but you should be due compensation in the amount of of your gross hourly wage per hour of allocated date time.
You can't just waste people's time, man.

>She is bipolar
Cut your losses and consider yourself lucky. Trust me.

>I even brought up black crime stats
Okay, you got me. I actually took you seriously. Very believable

Attached: 1526577533455.png (400x300, 22K)

I'm not kidding. We were talking about social activism since that's her major and I got her to agree that the reason black people are retarded is because they don't have dad's. She apparently comes from a rich conservative family so she didn't seem too far gone but clearly she gets off on playing stupid games

This is in Chicago btw so black crime is talked about a lot

>women's studies and gender studies
>social activism since that's her major
And you brought up black crime stats?! That comes some time later user. You should have known better. Dates aren't the place to redpill someone. You should put out some bait on the off chance to see if you're with one of /ourgirls/, but if it doesn't swing that way abort that line of discussion. Honestly, redpills with libgirls come after they like you and you're in a position to impose your will through displays of assertion and domination. Way too early for that. How old are you? Also, if she's got femcunt degrees and comes from rich conservative family, she's rebelling, you'll remind her of her folks in a bad way before you can remind her of her dad in a good way if you're premature about it. She may very well had sincerely enjoyed your first date before the programming kicked in and she filtered it through the poz.

Yes I know managing power levels is important but I was completely in control and it had no effect on her attraction level at the time as she was making out with me at the end of the night. Im not questioning anything that I did in regard to my current situation and I wouldn't have done anything differently. This is a low quality girl and she has proven that by profusely apologizing to me last week for shady behavior and then doing it again. Like she was legit writing me pages of text saying how it was entirely her fault and she would work harder to communicate better. She wouldn't dare show her face around me again because she knows how shitty she is and knows how nasty I can be when calling girls out for their bullshit.