Gets to travels all around the world

>gets to travels all around the world
>gets to eat great food everywhere he goes
>surrounded by nice people at all turns
>gets to fuck god knows how many women
>gets PAID great money to do all of these things on top of this
>even has he's own TV show
>sees and experiences things and places that people will only get to dream about

>somehow STILL ends up committing suicide

This has to have been a drug OD right? I'm sorry but I just find it REALLY hard to believe this guy purposely committed suicide. This guy had the most ideal job you could possibly have as a person, maybe even the perfect job. I was actually thinking about this not that long ago. Who wouldn't want to do what he did for a living? I mean if a guy like this can't be happy what does that say about society?

Attached: anthony-bourdain.jpg (1100x734, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a burn out line cook junkie
>write a story
>get big

Dude advocated white genocide

Then how did this guy get his own show? And how exactly did he "advocate" white genocide?

Suicide is weakness. Both of my parents died two years ago in a car wreck and I've been on the verge of homelessness, might lose my job, and have been wracked with depression.

I will never commit suicide, although plenty of people do it for far less.

The politically-correct view says "everybody deals with depression differently, you can't compare two people's life experiences, how dare you judge them."

To that I say "fuck you."

The only guarantee in life is death. That train is coming into the station for us all eventually. At that moment our brains will cease functioning and we'll forget the universe ever existed in the first place because there will be nobody left to remember. In an instant everything goes to zero.

So why fucking rush that? It can always get better. And it ruins the lives of your family, friends, and especially the one who finds your body.

My best friend killed himself in high school. Blew his head off with a shotgun. His girlfriend walked in to find him. From that moment her life was fucked up. Killed herself a month later.

This culture glorifies suicide as much as it glorifies school shooters. Fuck that. It's weak and selfishly hurtful to the ones who actually give a damn about you.

>>see NXIVM go down
>>Know you ate lots of vietnamese style cheese pizza and it's on their books
>>kill self to avoid prosecution

sucks to be a pedofag

What I don't understand is why this guy didn't just get help for his addictions or depression if it was that bad? This guy could clearly afford it, most likely had health care of some kind. Did he not have a family or something? I really don't get it

Attack the clintons
Attacks kesienger
Only show people watch on CNN
Top writing on Netflix
Meets with musk
Decides doesn't want to be a technocrat
Suicides.

Attached: 1528165944363.jpg (1040x977, 653K)

ADRENOCHROME

>Hit the jackpot, become multimillionaire practicing the craft you love
>Get married
>Wife produces ONE (1) child before she dumps your ass, whom you never get to see because of job + (((custody)))
>Start getting old
>Everything is harder than it used to be, you feel tired faster and recover slower
>Constant pain -- nothing serious, but you know it will never get better and only get worse until you die
>No amount of money will ever fix this
>Probably on a (((modern))) drug regimen -- SSRIs to dull consciousness of your shitty life, drugs to put you to sleep, drugs to wake you up, drugs to keep you going.
>Realize you can die now, or experience another decade or two of the above in incrementally worse ways and then die later
>mfw

Attached: wojak_hang.jpg (3496x4024, 298K)

Yup. My cousin offed himself after his wife left him. The trauma this caused to the family for years taught me to never do that shit myself, no matter how desperate I feel about my own situation.

S07E07 he says in 70 years there will be no white race anymore, everyone will have cappuchinos skin and that's the solution against racism

Nice post user. I hope you do well in future.

he hung himself like kate spade, bro

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

You can't "just get help for addiction". Doesn't work that way. Plenty ex-junkies will tell you that even years after quitting they still can't get it out of their heads and feel that life is pointless. That's what you get for fucking up your dopamine system for too long.

Bourdain's girlfriend was cheating on him.

"Rumors that the couple had split earlier this week swirled after Argento was recently photographed holding another man’s hand in Italy, however it has not been confirmed and neither have commented on the matter. The photos were taken off the internet shortly after news of Bourdain’s death broke."

Attached: soyboy2.jpg (960x960, 124K)

The true desire for all leftists is death

Nobody is immune to certain narcotics. Once you're in their thrall, nothing is right without what you're set to, and even with what you want, even with the best of the best purest of the pure, you still only have a window of being right, it's a plateau you can only reach while high and not just high, but high with all of the stars and moon aligned the way you like them, and the plateau gets lower and lower no matter what.
No amount of money can solve this. Nothing that you do in between getting high matters one bit.
I had a life like his when I inherited large when I was too young and stupid to handle it. Except I didn't have to do any work or answer to anybody, and I was a hot young guy banging hot young girls. I know what I'm talking about.
All you can do about that shit is to stay away and let it become a dull ache, and actively run from it when tragedy happens in life, as it must.
He probably made a doomed bargain with himself to get high, and saw the future of similar failures stretched out before him and just didn't want to go through it.
There is no ideal anything for a junkie beyond getting high.

Watched this earlier today. The quote about "in 70 years blah blah" is not from him, but from the shitskin he's talking to.

...he didn't say it. he just advocated for the separate but equal Singaporean model

you guys do realize he was about to be found out for the mvxm trafficking involvement, right?

coincidentally, i just got done watching that very episode moments ago and i disagree, bourdain did say it.

Life has to be about more than the here and now.

Its could have been auto erotic asphyxiation like David Carradine. They reported that as suicide too because no one wanted to say that he accidentally strangled himself while cranking it.

Attached: Carradine, David.jpg (450x300, 37K)

they find him with his meat in his hand or something?

Ding. This is an exceptional pill against feminism - use it.

Attached: 72274637-D01B-44A4-9D4C-48BF3C4C0B2A.jpg (600x444, 115K)

This all true, but it does to show you how liberalism is a mental disorder. Even though he had all that great stuff he still was so unhappy and broken inside he would rather not live than enjoy all of it.

Are you kidding me, this guy was the biggest piece of shit and is hated in the culinary world which is his only real accomplishment. He killed himself when he realized his success was created by SJW leftists that wanted to normalize shit food to the masses.

post timestamp. He doesn't say it ,the other guy does. He agrees, though, that mixing so thoroughly that you don't even know who to hate anymore would solve racism.

Depression is a first-world disorder to create sympathy for entitled rich trust fund babies. The rest of the population has other important shit to worry about other than "im sad :("

Literally an extension of affluenza

Bourdain was a non-practicing self-identified Jew, so he didn't have anything going for him there.

>An ESFP responds to suicide

my mom suspects he had a health issue, much like Robin Williams

photos still up:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html

bourdain basically got cucked twice. first by his wife and now this gf of two years. lel. weak cucks. they deserve it.

in one of his Germany episodes he says Germany needs more refugees and that the future will be less native Germans and more migrants. you can look up the clip if you want. it's real.

i suspec ur mum gay

>separate but equal
Indeed; separate in our own countries.
In any case he's burning in hell now.

It's funny how all the threads about this guy today and when people mention that just two days ago he was named as a pedophile with NXIVM and he burned through 2 children a month the threads die and vanish.
Media is trying to make out that he offed himself because he was cheated on, Nope those fuckers have bisexual orgies all the time, he would give a fuck about someone fucking around on him

Attached: 1527770403394.jpg (694x1343, 355K)

He was a black mailed kiddie diddler like Chester and the dude from Sound Garden. This wilk come out as a fact soon I guarantee it.

>be coke and heroin junkie
>be jew
>both groups prone to severe mental illness and instability
>unironically surprised when they top themselves
If you think druggie degenerates and neurotic jews are reflective of the rest of society or how we feel then you should go ahead and tie your own scarf because you're fucking useless.

Attached: 1528487416399.jpg (500x377, 82K)

Cannibal Chef?

Heartfelt words user. Life is not easy. Its not supposed to be.
How its described to me is, that we dont own our body, God does.
We have all been in some bsd places and many times it had nothing to do with you fucking up. For ex., i dont drink, smoke do drugs, lie,cheat or steal. even then, others can throw you under the bus or illness, car crash, etc,,.,
You just cant give up no matter what because things will turn around as long as your in action.

Remember, no matter how dark it may be out, you can still see Stars!

Attached: image.jpg (474x700, 57K)

>he's burning in hell now

Xian "love" at its finest.

Attached: applause.gif (250x219, 208K)

WOW what a model for only whites to follow.

Attached: 0CB1A18B-9EAC-434F-93DA-C99880F2E395.png (499x583, 340K)

you brainlets realized he didn't commit suicide, right?

His 'suicide' is about as convincing as Seth Rich's suicide.

I'm not a Christian.