I dont get it

I dont get it.

>travels the world
>eats yummy food
>rich

Why did he do it? Did he have dirt on him? Did he get suicided? Was it something just personal?

Is this an opportunity to further confirm to liberals the deep state? Or does this have nothing to do with that?

I need a rundown.

Attached: th.jpg (273x182, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7H_XrKfO_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_BtBzpYh0
youtube.com/watch?v=vYUGZi3clMo
youtu.be/A1Wi8hyG3kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was a degenerate through and through.

Who cares

Chain smokers have real bad quality of life in the last few years. I’d end it too before facing all that.

>Minor TV celebrity kills self
IT'S A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY! THIS ONE GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP.

He started pissing on Hill and Harvey RapeItstein. Calling them out.

Atheism.

He was a Jew. Just doing God's work.

Why does anyone even give a shit why am I seeing this dudes face all he did was eat food on tv and now hes mainstream news and being paraded like a holy man

Remember his dinner with obama, odds are he knew something and got suicided

It was inevitable with his marijuana usage. Smoke the weed, do the deed.

Because he was a jew and jews own and control all the media you see on a daily.

Drugs.

end thread

seriously. The guy was a nothing burger

youtube.com/watch?v=F7H_XrKfO_Y

Renouned druggie. Probably relapsed and took tons of drugs and knew he couldn't escape it.

>Was it something just personal?
He got cucked multiple times and took all kinds of drugs. Dude was depressed and killed himself after getting dumped by his roastie gf he considered "the one".

Don't ever let a woman in fully.

>Did he get suicided?
CNN is trying to save their ratings.

Attached: cnn.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

He was Asia Argento's boyfriend. Harvey got back at her through killing him.

He is like other people of similar cultural status that ended up killing themselves.People like Hemingway or Hunter s. Thompson who get fetishized by hipster travelthots for living a crazy drug fueled life. But in the end its all just a decades long exercise in masturbation and their experiences are meaningless because they are divorced from any sort of purposeful context.

Have you noticed how almost all liberals have serious issues?

>was an ex junkie
>chain smoked cigs
>mental health issues for years
>was cucked/cheated on in more than 1 relationship

How is your life a shit show yet you want to sit here and talk about conservative christian americans who mostly have their shit together and have few real problems in life?

something most likely is up considering the first dozen or so replies are just character assassination shill bullshit. dont know what though, been paying attention to too many other things lately.

He got involved with two crazy Italian bitches, and got cucked twice.

The first was super into MMA and cucking him with her trainers and the second was Asia Argento who's fucked dogs and been raped by Harvey Weinstein

This thread is full of grumpy old men. Nothing but useless, angry, conspiracy theorists. I don't see anything special about this Anthony guy either, but god damn, the anger in you neckbeards is beyond old. It's boring. It's gotten to the point where it no longer means anything. What's sad is, I know a huge amount of you posting here are under the age of 30. It's sad as fuck.

His ex-wife is sub-human cunt that has been extorting time with his daughter over his head for more and more of his money.

he was one of these guys who pushed diversity my guess is him seeing the decay of France first hand spiraled him into a existential crisis he could not escape from but what do i know that's all speculation

funny how old Hilldawg can kill anyone she wants with impunity, but can't rig a fucking election against some New York businessman.

If you aren’t angry, you aren’t paying attention.

Attached: 3EF71A23-6A96-4813-8CBE-985667B2D25D.png (617x529, 422K)

He got caught paying for underage girls (ages 6-9) for sex
>Thailand and Vietnam

Attached: A8D55BB2-9BE7-4C3C-8272-78E78BB22D7A.jpg (1125x1730, 363K)

he was a lifer. dope kills kiddos. also call me when ur 40. life gets...different.

ywn be this comfy.

Attached: 146EBB11-5418-4F98-8E26-A8EF5E0A6346.jpg (760x543, 139K)

>A jew
Who cares.

Anthony Bourdain, A Rightist Obit:

The “suicide awareness” groups will rush out blathering about “depression is real” without ever addressing how empty this asshole’s material-laden existence was. Normies and other cowards will be flummoxed someone “so well off” could want to die. But Bourdain was the ultimate rootless sophisticate, the transnational urbanite living a life of glitzy smarm, hollow virtue signaling, and anti-white contempt. All of the happy slobs he derided are alive and well, those “lesser” Food Network show hosts content to sample Ruralite Cuisine in the backwaters of White America rather than on the other side of the planet. Bourdain’s telescopic gastronomy was a crisscross of Third Worldist metapolitics, the gnostic materialism of a Late Empire, and the Jewish Gaze; a recipe for the dissolution of the atomized economic unit into a well fed, vice-ridden animal. The most antisemetic thing I can say is that I’m not at all surprised Bourdain offed himself. I’m only surprised more of them don’t follow suit the first time a plastic surgeon tells them “no.”

> also call me when ur 40. life gets...different.

what do you mean?

How does life get different?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: DcegMMkW4AAk1D6.jpg large.jpg (317x350, 26K)

Because he's the quintessential shitlib? A deracinated jew with urbanite interests and "passions" who led a life completely void of anything important and full of shit.
How is it surprising that he killed himself? It's surprising it took him this long.

>Asia Argento who's fucked dogs
wat

existential shit. faggots call it midlife crisis. im good, but lots of my buddies are going insane.

reminder this dude threatened to serve the president hemlock: youtube.com/watch?v=nT_BtBzpYh0

millenial sub-deity, like the science nigger and bill nye

heroin addicted narcissist

Like divorce or losing your job at an old age?

AIDS!

Heroin and a pedo who fucked kids in Asia

progress, it was the next step to true redemption

Bourdain never truly found Flavortown, like Guy Fieri did

Pic related

Attached: 2DBF8C51-F450-4F65-BD45-5C1B70B732AE.jpg (1162x378, 142K)

nice

Attached: 1492549122880.jpg (392x557, 61K)

Trump Curse

Attached: 1528459029597.jpg (1163x2970, 272K)

he traveled the world having sex with 3rd world children, of course the liberals think he's a hero.

She couldnt beat a humble steak salesman from queens

He was entertaining at least and introduced me to parts of the world I'll never visit. Some of his episodes were absolute kino like Lyon where he goes through a brief history of French cuisine. Good guy. RIP.

You see they live in a box, it's painful living in the box

But seeing others enjoying life outside the box is even more painful than life inside the box. Leftism is a dogwhistle for subhumanism. They are content to suffer as long as everyone else is too. It's a petty and spiteful existence.

They never comprehend leaving the box, even though they want to escape. So they kill themselves instead of admitting they were living life incorrectly. This is what degeneracy is.

Its almost as if the grand conspiracy doesn't exist

FAME. SUICIDE IS THE NEW FASHION TREND.

>IM SO DEEP I KILLED MYSELF BECAUSE LIFE IS SO LIKE...BAD...
>*LIB WHITE WOMEN CRYING SYMPATHY*

kek

Bretty good, user

Attached: 1528174447082.jpg (511x606, 87K)

No, like realizing your mortality and that all of your efforts until then, and all of your efforts hence, are in vain.

Man without transcendent worth is just a meat machine. Hedonism can carry some. Most others will carry on regardless - but with much cynicism. The remainder either find it, or they hasten to find it.

Remember this clip next time anyone tries to laud him for any reason.

So you're saying Harvey blackmailed him with a picture of him banging a Thai 12 year old or the like and so he offed himself?

Attached: 1528386112097.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

.. but she deals in black magic, is a sulphuric demon from the pits of Hades and can kill anyone she wants.

maybe, one of my most insane friends is divorced, two kids has decent job but is hooked on anti-depressants, he's creepy as fuck now desu. but just a general feeling that time is running out and u might not accomplish what u want, or the stuff u did accomplish doesnt fucking matter, lmao. basically realizing how fast time goes fucks with you. you dont feel it in your 20s or even 30s.

bingo

> the reason:

He asked her about Harvey Weinstein. After months of avoiding the Subject, she finally told him the truth. Harvey had a giant Rhino Dick. She then proceeded to show him the hidden cam video Harvey sent her as Blackmail.

Not only did Anthony find out that Harvey was in fact blessed with a massive Long Fat Rhino dick, but he was making Asia hit high notes he could never dream of. The look her face. He watched the tape as he tied the noose around his neck and unsheathed his penis. Through squinting eyes, blurry with tears, he masturbated one last time.

How befitting, Le Petite Morté and Le Grande Morté in Gay Paris. Just before he came, he said "Prochain arrêt, Ville Saveur". Then he let all of his weight down on the noose, and blew the most Glorious Load of his life.

Good night sweet prince

Depression most likely.

Saved, capped

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-161715_Samsung Internet.jpg (1437x2359, 1.25M)

trump derangement syndrome ex-junkie

He was a apolitical down to earth oy vey so they probably threatened his family if he didn't an hero.

This is what happens when you adpot toxic leftist ideology and grow to have no respect and even hatred for yourself and race.

This is the probably the reason:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYUGZi3clMo

dont forget he's half chosenite.

very eloquent, but seriously dude...

ffs lol

i would say that your only recourse should be to kill yourself just like this faggot did, please do it asap.
t. 27 yr old

>Capuccino babies are the solution for Germany

Good riddance tho

She does, but you should never underestimate a humble steak salesman.

Attached: 1526509853422.png (616x683, 321K)

PEDOPHILE

delusional lefties think they're going to be cappuccino-coloured instead of liquorice-coloured.

You realise working hard does actually pay with a decent income. Regret all those wasted days in mom's basement on the XBox.

Jews pushing their worthless parasitic brethren on their mindless viewing Goyim. Conditioning us Goyim to feel a deep emotional response every-time one of their fellow blood-sucking parasitic clan fall from their Gentile cash cow's jugular vein.

just because you travel the world eating yummy food and are rich doesn't mean you know shit about women.

So what did she do against Harvey Weinstien?

Jews dont mind holocausting some of their own once in a while to achieve an objective. As long as it helps to foster the growing division between men and women, theyre cool with throwing rapelstein with the wolves.

He's a self-entitled arrogant coward who abandoned his young child. I've know several people with ego's like his who feel they are owed something in life. They can't handle life when things go sideways.

why don't he stop her from killing then?

Nah, I think Bourdain may have liked the 'pizza'

Cant be everywhere all the time user, hes Batman not Superman

Attached: tl679.jpg (864x560, 418K)

Does someone have a clip of Bourdain's trip to Arkansas when he shits on the 'hicks' while out on a hunting trip?

dissapointing

he got a look at what's really inside the box and checked out.
Or maybe he was already dying from all the drugs and food and decided he'd rather not end up a stuffed talking puppet like Steven Hawking

Poetic

Maybe he didn't have a qt3.14 gf.

I think its like Buddhism. Learn to be a tree but trees have no friends, always stay in one spot or whatever. These celebs that live as symbols get surprised that they get consumed as such. The same wave will crash on transhumanists.

Yes, don't read about Iran Contra, or operation Gladio. Stupid conspiracy theorists. Your anger is making you hate precious faggots and trannies. Reprehensible

Ty

youtu.be/A1Wi8hyG3kA
HAHAHAHA

Good read

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x226, 406K)