His pathetic nation never had an empire that lasted 1000 years

>his pathetic nation never had an empire that lasted 1000 years
Hahahahaha seriously just kys cuck

Attached: 50bf301d73ffdbe4b6abdb63c19bf840.jpg (507x700, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Empire

Only in name, that shit was a Frankenstein monster of a country, loosely held together by Christianity and some long dead notion of Rome.

The Holy Roman Empire extended into southern Italy? I thought it just reached into the northern Italian city states

>
>
>

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

>Long dead notion of Rome
American education
The Roman Empire was still around for along part of the HREs history.

Frederick the ?? inherited Sicily from some Norman cunt, that's why they extend so far south.

Then why isn't Spain apart of it, or Hungary. Southern Italy wasn't apart of the Empire

>no colonies
>got their shit pushed in by the Pope and France

wew lad

Czechs, Dagos and Toothpasters also have claim to the HRE

Was pretty nice overall

Would have been even better if the hyperaggressive French were located somewhere else

How does it feel to know that most of western European countries was better at empire building than you? It's an embarrassment to even share a border with you freaks.

Attached: L'armée_quittant_le_champ_de_bataille_de_bouvines.jpg (313x306, 62K)

>you freaks

Rude desu

>HRE and USA coexisted for a brief moment in history

Formal empire, basically the kingdom of Germany

Sorry, I was just venting my hate for Merkelistan here.

Attached: eventhebergsaredisgusted.png (1048x720, 295K)

Byzantine Empire is not the Roman Empire

He is actually right though, the legitimation of the Holy Roman Empire came from the old Western Roman Empire.

The fact that the Eastern Roman Empire was around is not relevant

HRE was a weird 'state', wasn't it ?

It was the eastern roman empire

originally, yes, but it had nothing to do with Rome during the days of HRE. it was far more Greek than Roman

>Israel will only exist for a brief moment in history

>muslims have been saying this for over 70 years
any day now

Pol has made me hate Germans more than anything Merkel has ever done. You’re absolute cuckolds with Stockholm Syndrome.

>When you're not holy, not Roman nor an Empire
Top fucking kek mate

we Dutch ruled the 17th century bitch. We created world trade.

Stay mad mutt you faggots never had an empire
You too leaf cuck

Attached: 1496707713563.png (420x420, 5K)

And kicked anglo ass really hard good job fren

Attached: 1504871316294.jpg (848x850, 167K)

>Country founded by a kraut
>Country named after a tribe of krauts

The memes about the HRE being an empire only in name only really apply to post-1648 affairs. The Thirty Years' War decided that Imperial authority wouldn't be imposed over the individual princes' sovereignty.

Attached: imperial_crown_of_the_holy_roman_empire_by_louis_de_bussy-d5lvslz.jpg (1096x729, 209K)

T. Still suck Austrian cocks to this day

Because austrians are the better germans haha

Attached: 285.970.476.jpg (620x310, 41K)

lel, France became France under Philip August. And he was as much a pure kraut as you Amerimutts are, probably less.
Also, your continent is named after an Italian, what's your point?

>Dies to shitskin fertility

Attached: 40%.jpg (1024x1177, 265K)

>Both parents came from houses of noble Frankish descent
>Not a kraut

lol

>when your ''empire'' is a shitty confederacy of noncountries that you have almost no control over

>>Both parents came from houses of noble Frankish descent
Here, let me give you a hint, Philip: not a kraut name.

Attached: 1458649869073.jpg (306x306, 20K)

You're going to post this on every thread? You do realize that we just had a head start on you and that sooner or later you'll end up having the same figures?

>You're going to post this on every thread?

Yes

Attached: 60% Face.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

It's not a French name either Pierre.

Love.

Like Rome wad all that stable. How many civil wars did those guys have again?

They can shout for 70 years, but only fight for 6 days.
They dont deserve it in that case.

I don't remember saying that our elites were pure French, just that they weren't pure Krauts by the time the concept of France even started to exist.
Listen burgerbro, I wouldn't mind if you schooled me about which native tribe your ancestors buttfucked the most, just stop moving the goalpost here.

>seriously just kys cuck
I think about this everyday

Attached: 1528326271798.jpg (793x786, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YJfFtGPoACI

Attached: oy vey.jpg (507x700, 312K)

If Rome was a movie the Holy Roman Empire would be a shitty reboot

This conflicts the Austrian
HRE vs KuK Empire
I dont know what I want back anymore

why would you want the ethnic monstrosity that was kuk back? the jews prospered under the rule of the dual monarchy

No, you're gonna make it bro, don't give up

Attached: lobster_pizza.jpg (439x648, 345K)

The jews prospered almost anywhere

It might be hard to understand from the distance, but middle European countries are ethnically very close. Austrians are almost similiar to czechs or Hungarians. There is a long history, shared culture and family ties. But there are also strong connections to Germany.
Its really not as clear cut as it might seem

>Kuk Empire
>Cuck Empire

This should be a no-brainer

>Germany taking credit for Austria's work

Attached: smug data.jpg (157x225, 6K)

Yeah it WAS your not the roman empire if you don't hold fucking rome.

Are you retarded? Constantinople was the second capital of the Roman empire you stupid kike.

>KuK: Lasted half a century
>HRE: Lasted 1000 years

kikery tricks don't work here.

The Eastern Roman Empire lasted until the XV until it was double crossed by kikes on the inside and italian (((merchants))).

I'm not surprised.

HRE under Austrian Rule
Non German K&K territories also under Austrian Rule

the Holy Roman Empire was holy, roman, and an Empire. Prove me wrong

t-thanks bro

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

But the HRE did hold Rome user.

You guys are retardeds

Why shouldn't they have taken the south as well?
It literally got conquered by 1000 men in a couple of months once we decided to annex it and call it Italy

I identify more as Burgundian/Lothian/Diets regarding medieval times. Both the Benelux and Northern Italy have always had the blessing and the curse of being situated very conveniently within Europe and, at the same time, being much more economically and financially minded, rather than war mongering imperialists.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

We created the entire modern financial system. The kikes and shills, not surprisingly, stole it and act as if they are the smart bankers, whilst actually we, the Dutch are. A concrete, objective, factual example is the fact that the first stock exchange ever was located in Amsterdam.

>that shit was a Frankenstein monster of a country
That's actually a good definition of empire

No empire last forever,the longest probably the roman empire in the ancient world. About europeans nations probably only Portugal had an empire that lasted more time.

Attached: empireportuguese1.png (859x561, 110K)

Southern Italy was under the influence of the Byzantine Empire and thus were schismatic regarding the Roman Catholic Church. Moreover, there were actually Muslim emirates in Italy, albeit shortly. The Emirate of Bari and the Emirate of Sicily.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

No, the HRE and Sicily just had the same ruler, but the Kingdom of Sicily was never formally a part of the empire

No you are retarded, Charlemagne was awarded the imperial crown by the pope because a woman can't be Roman Emperor, and Irene was empress in Constantinople. The existence of the HRE literally is a corollary of Byzantine politics

No quite, the imperial title was stripped of a great amount of its dignity and power after the promulgation of the Golden Bull, which formalized the political autonomy of the prince-electors

The Japanese empire is the longest one. Still extant, actually, technically

What a typical example of the stupid yet pretentious Dutchman. By the time Friedrich II Hohenstaufen inherited Sicily South Italy had escaped from any and all shred of Byzantine influence for nearly 200 years. It was then a pure Catholic country under Norman rule, with all Greeks and Muslims long, long driven to the sea

Dunno whats worse, a Cuck Empire or being beaten by one, twice.

Attached: 17.jpg (231x218, 7K)