Patrick Little General - /plg/ - MORNING MEMETICS LAB / WELCOME TO THE LITTLE REVOLUTION 2nd Edition

BREAKING: PATRICK LITTLE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN 2020. He will be attending the American Freedom Party conference in Tennessee on June 15-17. Patrick is currently fielding candidates nationwide willing to name jewish supremacism and run for office in 2020. LATEST NEWS: Patrick Little has officially begun investigating the likely jewish election fraud in the recent California primaries.

WHO IS PATRICK LITTLE?

Reuters election night interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=UZQn7wihaL8

gab.ai/Patrick_Little
@SensoredCandid8 on twitter
littlerevolution.us

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/klh1sg8uz8w

Attached: Book_2.jpg (750x571, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qHLtbE1M
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_Pfwg-VTI
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IAGyJ2P9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PT7eSYg46bw
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNIp7s6DVY&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=suLJJplFSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=79dpslUBlaE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y59hEB2jeec
youtube.com/watch?v=KDHTflT1OyE
youtube.com/watch?v=x_6sFNAjvOo
youtube.com/watch?v=2rilp0nSWjc
youtube.com/watch?v=ka_6PVZ45bY
youtube.com/watch?v=LRsyCJlCLLo
pastebin.com/s7DJpM0r
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170948755/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1525/90/1525903381550.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/11/1526119285691.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172030908
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/64/1526648791698.jpg
archive.is/jc6fQ
pastebin.com/L78wmQXD
archive.is/TXLAj
archive.is/7pczD
pastebin.com/Rj9dXxzc
youtube.com/watch?v=irJ1HUmBiHo
youtube.com/watch?v=eoix1FT1HoE
youtube.com/watch?v=wtsyXRhDU-o
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4U1hYe6c
youtube.com/watch?v=4YXECO5tPRE
vimeo.com/272076397
pastebin.com/UXNJrWNb
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-JESRjTNA&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=bYcsdiC2b7A
igenea.com/en/jews
youtube.com/watch?v=QhHjhLmnRtU
archive.is/PmhXe
middleeastmonitor.com/20140204-us-aid-to-israel-totals-234-billion-since-1948/
archive.is/v5HN4
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present
archive.is/xJOXt
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/
archive.is/tHEIk
youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DG4baswsiM
youtube.com/watch?v=J18ZC9hGkos
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
holywar.org/jewishtr/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=GmzS9pW7Ag8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. 1,4%

Attached: 1502039168663.jpg (600x576, 34K)

Attached: 1518424107637.jpg (899x880, 203K)

//OFFICIAL PLATFORM
>pastebin.com/qHLtbE1M

//PATRICK'S ACTIVISM
>Spitting on the flag of the the Oppressor
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
>Supporting 2A at a Gun Grab March
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_Pfwg-VTI
>Nationalization of Twitter at their HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IAGyJ2P9g
>Message to the German Embassy with a Bullhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=PT7eSYg46bw
>In front of jewHQ in Washington DC
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
>Redpilling outside of GOOGLE HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNIp7s6DVY&t=

//LIVE INTERVIEWS
>/ourguy/ Patrick Little destroys NBC (5/22) **GOD TIER**
>A Comfy Tangent With Patrick Little (6/1)
youtube.com/watch?v=79dpslUBlaE
>Luke Ford (6/1)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y59hEB2jeec
>MSNBC Halley Jackson /ourgirl/ (5/31)
youtube.com/watch?v=KDHTflT1OyE
>Dr. David Duke (5/31)
youtube.com/watch?v=x_6sFNAjvOo
>Luke Ford (5/29)
youtube.com/watch?v=2rilp0nSWjc
>Patrick on JFG LIVE (5/28)
youtube.com/watch?v=ka_6PVZ45bY
>Ryan Dawson ANCreport interview (5/27)
>Previous Audio/Video (32 sources)
pastebin.com/s7DJpM0r

//ASK ME ANYTHING Jow Forums
>1st AMA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170948755/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1525/90/1525903381550.png
>2nd AMA
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/11/1526119285691.png
>3rd AMA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172030908
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1526/64/1526648791698.jpg

aww cmon user let Israel believe their PSYOP was successful :3

Attached: little-scam-2.jpg (2000x1406, 466K)

//RECENT ARTICLES
>The jerusalem Post (6/2)
archive.is/jc6fQ
>Forbes (6/1)
pastebin.com/L78wmQXD
>The Hill (6/1)
archive.is/TXLAj
>Engaget (5/31)
archive.is/7pczD
>Previous Articles (53 sources)
pastebin.com/Rj9dXxzc

//NEWS CLIPS//VIDEO COMMENTS
>Republican Party admits Patrick is polling 2nd (6/2)
youtube.com/watch?v=irJ1HUmBiHo
>Joseph Sigur (6/2)
youtube.com/watch?v=eoix1FT1HoE
>Shawn Jones (6/2)
youtube.com/watch?v=wtsyXRhDU-o
>Black Lives Matter endorses Patrick Little (6/1)
youtube.com/watch?v=0Gd4U1hYe6c
>Patrick Little BEST MOMENTS Compilation (6/1)
youtube.com/watch?v=4YXECO5tPRE
>Dick Eastman -Shut it Down (6/1)
vimeo.com/272076397
>Previous Clips (22 sources)
pastebin.com/UXNJrWNb

//BONUS ENTERTAINMENT
>Does Patrick support President Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac-JESRjTNA&t=
>Patrick goes full Chad on Antifa at a gun grab rally
youtube.com/watch?v=bYcsdiC2b7A

Previous bread:

>Great pic btw, can I have sauce pls?
It´s in the post.
igenea.com/en/jews
I just picked a random jew genetic testing site. there are many more. It is screenshot taken from there. Also about slavery. Blacks were by far the only ethnicity that was slaves. Pretty much everyone was, and even far more and far worse conditions than blacks in the US. But they never complain about it. eastern europe and large parts of south and western europe enslaved by tens of millions by easterners. The greeks when they try to rebel against the enslavement by roman empire. ´i am spartacus´. Etc. You can go on for days and days just talking about all the examples throughout the world of enslavement and working for essentially nothing. Many violent peasant uprisings in europe working for next to nothing or actually nothing. And treated like shit by the nobility etc. But somehow the jews have convinced blacks. That only blacks were ever slaves or worked for nothing. And that black slaves in the US was the worst thing ever. No it was a fucking teddybear in comparison to other examples. AND to make matters worse they shit on europeans who were the first to end/abolish the slavery of blacks. And the last to engage in it. Africans kept doing it. It was also other africans who sold them to the jews. It´s so important to understand this. Nobody has set down blacks in america and explained these things to them. Also whilst blacks worked for free in the US. The irish were worked far harder and more brutal than blacks ever did on plantations. See blacks worked for free, but they were not very competent. So their use was limited. Indentured servitude immigration and especially the treatment of irish was much worse. But to this day irish do not ask for reparations or some bullshit like that. You can´t go retroactively back in history like that and punish people living today for acts of the past. This is why others do not complain. But blacks do as excuse forspecialtreatment.

And the jews with their desire to undermine white americans, are ofcourse very interested in perpetuating this notion through endless hollywood movies and media propaganda.

>It's afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=QhHjhLmnRtU

Attached: 13_Election_Fraud_Engagement.png (1021x1101, 119K)

ooh second edition :) I was going to do a new one but I guess it sped up at the end and I missed it. Thanks for keeping it going.

Attached: Senator-Patrick-Little-action-figure.jpg (700x994, 248K)

PRESIDENT PATRICK LITTLE

Attached: PLFP.png (1644x855, 61K)

Since when donations to a candidate is scam, Chaim?

If you're new to Patrick Little these are the top three interviews imo:

>/ourguy/ Patrick Little destroys NBC **GLR RESURRECTED TIER**
>Ryan Dawson ANCreport interview (most informative!)
Reuters election night interview (most recent):

Attached: 5b06cfdb2bca1.jpg (2480x3508, 616K)

Yep, that shit needs to be on the Redpilling Roadmap, but its latter stage.
First, it needs to be established that jews initiated the flood of slaves into the US, they dominated the trade.
If someone tries to talk about how they were "pushed" into it, we can go into the kikery that ended up making them being barred from owning land, so they lose the narrative again.
And after the reparations get paid with the interest put on the gibs Israel has to return (13% interest is sufficient, I did the math), then if Blacks cry about slavery again, we take them to school about the truth of slavery before slavery in the US, with the added bonus that we can tell them to shut up about it because once again, it took Whites to make the right thing for them.
>Hollywood
Yep, that is part of the initial Roadmap, many Whites don't even know they have been gaslit by the jewish movies.

We are on the right path. You're going to have to help me with this shit so the job gets well done, you have a much better/deeper historical understanding of all this shit than me, I am just good at trying to organize info and trying to organize it in a way it can maximize everyone's effectiveness at redpilling the gen pop.

I'll vote for him if Trump doesn't release the Mandalay Video and get revenge for 6/14/17. Trump also must have persons of Eric Holder's level of traitor or higher arrested. Fuck the economy- only traitors sellout for money.

real weak stuff fellas

Attached: 1526361006871.png (800x820, 585K)

WHO WANTS TO END JEW SUPREMACISM?

Attached: are-you-willing.png (556x123, 19K)

A little Patrick Investigation

archive.is/PmhXe

Cry more Kike!

Attached: 1528487041158.jpg (827x675, 57K)

>Oy vey goyim Little is an Israel PSYOP, anybody who names the Jew is Controlled OP

>Any financial support for naming the Jew is a Scam! Don't donate money to little while the jews pour billions into Zionist Pro-Israel Candidates

You know what the craziest thing about you retarded kike shills is? Even after being unsuccessful time and time again you still use the same fucking tactics. It's sad.

Cry more you sad schizo kike :)
Pic related.

It's an investment.
It serves to redpill people on major kikery (jews dominated slave trade, ruined labor market with it and then pinned the slavery shit on whites using Hollywood), and it serves as the moral justification to be able to tell blacks to STFU about reparations and you can tell them it took Whites again to save them from the kikery.
And you can pay it putting 13% interest on the gibs Israel has to give back.

>Paying for the Reparations using interest over the devolution of ALL the aid from the US to Israel
Aid to Israel from the US:
middleeastmonitor.com/20140204-us-aid-to-israel-totals-234-billion-since-1948/
archive.is/v5HN4
1948-2014: 234b
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/total-u-s-foreign-aid-to-israel-1949-present
archive.is/xJOXt
2015: 3.1b
2016: 3.1b
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/
archive.is/tHEIk
2017: 3.8b
2018: 3.8b

234 + 3.1 + 3.1 + 3.8 + 3.8 = 247.8b
Total: 247.8b

How much interest would be needed to apply to the total in order to have it pay for the 32 billions in reparations?

247.8 x 0.13 = 32.214

We only need to get 13% in interest over ALL the gibs that Israel ever got and have to give back to pay for the reparations thing.
Total bill to Israel: 247.8 + 32.2 = 280b

Ups, here is the pic related.

Attached: Shills_Morphaeus_MO.png (597x240, 11K)

Cry more kike :)

Attached: Bibi.jpg (500x566, 92K)

I find it hilarious. Zionist supremacists hate black people more than any white person ever could. I mean, genuinely loathe Egyptian slaves.

I completely agree. You kikes have been desperate at derailing Little support both before and after the election. And you have not been successful AT ALL, yet you keep trying the same demoralization tactics. The same tactics of spamming debunked jewish lies to demoralize. All of your bait posts is basically pic related

Attached: cryingyid.png (2073x2029, 874K)

Attached: patrick little.png (599x576, 403K)

Holy shit, when the Juden are spamming bottom of the barrel memes to derail threads, you know they are desperate and have already lost.

this

A thousand hours in photoshop

What happened to that high Jewish IQ levy? Couldn't you have made the meme faster with your (((superior intellect))), or get some goyim to do your bidding?

I'm slowed down by the fact that I can't stop laughing

The arrogance is always largest before the fall, moshe. I bet a lot of kikes like you were laughing when hitler get 2% of the vote in 1924.

Yeah.
And the best of all is, if the US wants to put 15 or 20% interest on their gib give back, they pocket some billions in profit (only 32 billions go for reparations).

got*

You'll have a lot to cry about when the election fraud investigations get the results kike :)

>R I G G E D ! ! ! ! !

Attached: 0000.jpg (1037x583, 229K)

Like you kikes don't love to do that shit.
Like I always heard, laugh now all you can, because you'll have plenty to cry about latter :)

Remember this:
-Jewish money and lobbies can’t buy off a redpilled general population's ire.
-Redpilling the gen pop is the best deterrent to jewish-supremacism, just like a 2A is the best deterrent to an armed invasion.
-Running on a platform similar to Patrick Little’s platform redpills MILLIONS world-wide, and normalizes calling out the jewish-supremacism issue.
-Claiming vote fraud after the election (which is likely) increases the post-election exposure of the cadidate’s name, his platform and his message. Vote fraud should ALWAYS be claimed after each election when candidates that name the jewish-supremacism issue run and don’t win.

youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

Can’t wait for him to run for president.

Remember everyone, the Jews are a diseased, mentally ill and severely inbred tribe. They will poke and laugh at the goyim mercilessly until the goyim wake up. And when the goys do wake up, they will be completely shocked and surprised. "Why do the goyim hate me? I have been nothing but nice to them". And they will try to convince us that they are our friends, "Listen goy, jews are your allies. We are based! Just forget about this whole Jewish Question thing and lets go back to the way things used to be :)"

Don't fall for it. Remember this kike's comments and all other kike comments when the mass awakening of the goys occur.

I just transcribed the first ten minutes of this interiview. jfc my hands hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DG4baswsiM

will dump in segments.

>so when you say “this jewish supremacy” what do you mean by that?
i’m talking about the elite, and the gateways to power in this country. would you not say that Harvard, Yale, those types of schools are on of the gateways into the elite in this country?
>it could be, but there’s many people in the elite who didn’t go to those schools.
>well, i’d still say it’s more likely to get you into the elite if you go to one of those schools, right? a lot easier to be top corporation, a government, a judge, if you go to harvard law instead of a law school here.
>so, what do you mean by that?
so, the interesting thing is that after i started reading books about the levels of jewish power in this country and in western countries I started looking into statistics and I came across a 2017 report from a student foundation that’s jewish called Hillel are you familiar?
>i’m very familiar.
ok. now according to Hillel’s guide for the best schools for jewish kids to go to in, i think it was 2017, Harvard Graduate school was sixty seven percent ethnic jew. now i thought, that is amazing. that is a gifted people. so i looked up the statistics about the distribution of IQs, and the percentage of the population that was ethnically jewish and low and behold, jews were about one point seven percent of the population, less than three percent of top performing high school students and if you went off the statistics of what percentage of top performing high schools they are compared to other races they should be about four to five percent of the graduate students at harvard.
so humanize this for me for a minute. beyond the statistics -
according to merit jews are six thousand percent over represented in Harvard grad school, and that’s allowing for merit, if you take in the statistics and say their average IQ is 110.

Attached: 1527120771684.png (1473x1841, 3.02M)

You really suck at this rabble rousing thing. You sound like a fag, no offense.

You should put all that stuff in paste bins and then share the links.
It's a great resource mate.

>2/?

>did you really wanna go to Harvard?
no, but i did apply to Phillips Excitor Academy once. that was also very over represented by jews.
>and do you feel like you didn’t get in because you’re not jewish?
no, but i started talking to locals around here, particularly asians and whites, that had have very high scores and perfect SAT scores and they didn’t get into schools like Harvard and that. there are jews who get into Harvard with very, very, very low scores, and the interesting thing is, right after Dr. David Duke pointed out the fact that sixty seven percent of graduate students at Harvard were ethnic jews, despite being less than two percent of the population, a bunch of jewish newspapers and authors came out with stories about white supremacy at harvard. they went ahead and combined jews with whites and said “oh my god, look at this. around eighty percent of Harvard students are white.” The interesting thin is -
>you don’t think that jews are white?
DNA tests show that they’re semites
>but you don’t think that they’re racially white?
what does white mean to you?
>white is a race, typically, is how we discuss it.
would you say it’s european?
>so for example, caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid. that’s scientifically typically how we define race
ok. semite is also one of the races. they’re not caucasoid
>you don’t consider jews white - OK so -
the interesting thing there is that a jew from Russia is six times more ethnically related to a jew from Syria or from Jordan than they are to an ethnic Russian. Jews have maintained a very high level of in-group preference in their mating practices, despite being very low populations. this means the average relatedness between two jews is some type of cousin. they’re very closely related, and actually, the Jewish Daily Forward said “oh great, now that there’s DNA testing, now we can know who the real jews are” - and that’s used for admittance and citizenship for Israel

>implying

go for it. i'm taking a break after this

>3/?

>Ok (sighs) ok I wanna, the thing is, we’re talking about a lot of statistics and papers and a lot of things that you’ve read
yep
>but i wanna come back here to the people of California, and why you are running so explain to me something. where are you from?
I’m from Maine.
>you’re from maine, and you’re running here in califronia?
that’s correct.
>how does a kid from maine get these ideas? what made you focus on the jewish people initially?
well, i was a big target because i was extremely pro israeli. i was one of the most pro israeli people i had ever met, including most jews.
>and where did that come from?
well, it comes from watching the news, movies. it comes from going to protestant churches. hell israel here, hell israel that. canary in the coal mine of middle eastern democracy, all that. all of these mainstream media narratives about how great israel is.
>so you were once very pro israel, and then what happened?
somebody challenged me to defend my stance on Israel, and i said, “you know what, you anti semite? i’m going to prove you wrong.” I took Kevin McDonald’s Culture of Critique, and I called into work and said “give me two weeks.” So i get a little bit into this book, and I get to the Frankfurt school, I get to Freudian psychology and i’m like, oh my god, these are all jews and they all wrote in their diaries and it’s documented in Jewish newspapers, how they were trying to deconstruct the family unit in european societies and trying to destroy authoritarian personalities that could lead to leadership of the whites.
>So you started reading and decided that you felt like jews control America?
No, no. First i was trying to disprove everything. i spent a lot of time looking up stuff. I spent a long time in the Jewish World Encyclopedia looking up articles from the Jewish Daily Forward -
>and what did you take away? you felt like jews were -

>4/?

I couldn’t disprove anything in the book. it got to the point where i said “he must be cherry picking facts” so i kept looking for things that werent true and i realized this painted a cohesive picture. this also demonstrated the group evolutionary strategies of jews as a people. i realized, if this was true the consequences are incredibly wide reaching. so the people online that told me to read the book, they were in Chuck C Johnsons WeSearcher, I reached out to them and I said “guys i can’t find anything wrong so far. i’m on Marcuse and the Frankfurt School. I’m halfway through the book and I can’t disprove anything.” Then I finished the book, and at that point i went out looking to talk to jews and none of them would have the discussion with me.
>Ok so you, so let’s, let’s, and again, and i know we’re citing a lot of the people that you’ve read, and we can go back and we can source that stuff, but just in terms of you and your run in California, what do you think should happen to American jews. if you were to win, what do you want to happen to American jews.
I would like to deconstruct jewish supremacism. i would like to make it so our government is no longer controlled by the lobby of a foreign government.
>you want jews out of the government?
i would like to do something similar to what Iran has done, and this is in my platform. I would like to reduce jews and their representation in government, including judgeships to their percentage of the population proportionally their percentage of the government.
>so you don’t want as many jews to be in the government?
right
do you want jews living in america?
well that’s a difficult question and to answer that you have to look to history. i looked it up and jews have been expelled from just about every country they’ve ever been in -
>is that what you want to happen in America?
ultimately whether or not enough people want to have that happen is up to the jews.

>5/?

>how so?
well, jewish behavior is a cause for what they call anti-Semitism.
>what do you think the jewish behavior is?
extreme ethnocentrism, nepotism, vilification of people they see as competitors for resources, domination of sources of information, domination of publication, domination of the news media, and i can show you all of the corporations including the one you’re working for, dominated by jews and all the critical editorial and leadership positions
>and you feel left out?
no, i feel jews are using this position of power over other races to marginalize them and exploit them. not just whites.
>so how do you feel about minorities who say the same things about white Americans?
If you’re an african american i’d like to reach out to you personally and say you’re hearing a bunch of hooey in school. this whole white christians and protestants did slavery - uh uh. less than one percent of whites in this country owned slaves before the civil war.
>Patrick, i don’ think that’s true.
to be exact, eight tenths of one percent, according to the census, were slave owning whites.
>so you think the slave owning whites in the south were all jewish and not white christians?
i didn’t say that jews were white. stop twisting my words. no, forty percent of jews, however, owned slaves. less than one percent of whites owned slaves, but forty percent of jews did. not only that, they dominated the slave trade. they didn’t just dominate the slave trade here, they also dominated the slave trade in the Trans Atlantic ships - ownership and manning of the ships.
>There were a lot of white christian southerners who owned slaves
but if you took a room of a thousand white christian southerners only eight of them would own slaves. let’s say you have a room of a thousand jews. four hundred of those thousand jews, randomly selected, on average, would have black slaves before the civil war.

That's actually one problem with Pat's statements. Semites ARE Caucasoids. But Caucasoid or Caucasian is a very broad term. It encompasses all of Europe, all of the Middle east and alot of Asia(Pakistanis and Indians are caucasians)

Pic related details all of the accepted caucasoid subraces

Attached: caucasianrace.jpg (1024x406, 61K)

There´s a reuters interview from june 6 aswell (atleast uploaded then but very recent) if you have so much energy and enthusiasm as you obviously have in getting the message across. Go look into that.

>6/6

>you’ve also sad that jews were under represented statistically. so you’re also comparing apples to oranges.
i said per capita. forty percent of jews -
>and you’re speaking pre-1865?
pre-1865
>ok let’s come back to 2018 though.
just one moment. only eight tenths of one percent of whites owned slaves before the civil war, so out of a thousand people who were white, ethnically european -
>ok
-less than one percent owned slaves whereas if you had a room of

{deleting this repetitive part where he keeps repeating the same thing and mystery meat reporter keeps trying to get him to change topics}

- not only that, jews also dominated the slave trade in north africa, in arabia, in the balkans -
>patrick! we want to focus on your interview.

>that brings us to 10:30 in the interview. more to come eventually, but jump in and do more if you want and edit this one.

Attached: 1528239724088.jpg (466x431, 42K)

maybe later. i have carpool tunnel now.

Attached: 1522543809640.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

Nice shop faggot. Go suck your mommy's dick.

REPARATIONS FOR JEWISH ATROCITIES

Attached: Liberty-anniversary.png (1500x1941, 1.35M)

Bump

Attached: wewuzjesus.png (500x317, 75K)

>That's actually one problem with Pat's statements. Semites ARE Caucasoids. But Caucasoid or Caucasian is a very broad term. It encompasses all of Europe, all of the Middle east and alot of Asia(Pakistanis and Indians are caucasians)
Well i think the bible has merit in coming in here with matthew 13. In the parable of the wheat and tares. That the children of the kingdom are compared to wheat. And the children of the wicked are compared to tares. What is a tare, a tare looks like wheat but when it sprouts it is actually a weed that is destructive or detrimental to the wheat. This is describing essentially how the jews act in the midsts of western christians almost to perfection.
They switch like a chameleon to pretend to be westerners. Talk about how bad these people are.
>white/european are bad, i am one i should know we are terrible.
Then switch back to being a jew/false judean. And go.
>proud to be jewish proud of who i am.
Which formed the meme of "hello fellow white person". By seeing this pattern repeat itself over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER again throughout history.
To understand what jesus means with this parable further is to go read john 8 where the false judeans say
>we are of abraham we are not illegitimate children!
And jesus tells them you are liars and you do not follow abraham because you do not follow jesus which is the promise of abraham essentially. Precisely what jews do. They follow the talmud which denies ot and nt and they don´t like jesus in it. And in galatians 3 it also says very clearly that even if you are ancient israelite tribes of jacob. You are not automatically saved, only through christ jesus are you saved, which is spiritual covenant extended to all mankind. This also makes it clear that esau who sold his birthright to jacob (the christians) is the jews. The ancient israelites all 12 tribes were supposed to become christians and merge with them when messiah came. jews didn´t

Attached: fellow_white_people.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Does anybody have a good write up on what really happened with the USS liberty?

But they are not White in the civilization building sense that what we say Whites are.
But yeah, it's good to be meticulous about the redpills and be able to explain WTF we mean when we say anything.

yea the jews accidentally bombed it by total mistake uh oh. nothing more to know beyond that,

Attached: 1521309226472.png (292x257, 90K)

I am asking for some assistance regarding this redpill: "Jews pinned the slave trade, which they dominated, on Whits using their Hollywood movies."

Does anyone has a list of movies and shit?
Or will I have to go on a ebin quest tomorrow of finding all that shit?

It's for pic related.

Attached: Redpilling_Roadmap_5.png (1465x844, 46K)

Of course but Caucasoid is a scientific terms with a well accepted meaning among scientists to include semites and a ton of other ethnic groups(which I detailed in the pic I uploaded). Saying semites are not caucasoid is completely wrong.

Now if you want to say that white doesn't just mean caucasoid, but specifically caucasoids native to europe. And you want to make the case that jews are not european. That's a whole different story.

haha, understandable. Good effort though.
To make matters worse for the talmudic jews which jesus calls false jews. Jews in the bible means false judean, it was the southern province of israel when it was a nation thousand years ago before they were punished by god to lose their nation and then scattered. In southern province there was benjamin and judah. This tribe that call themselves jews pretend to be judah, hence it is called judaism following the talmud. Rejecting the nt and ot and also reject jesus. And to the north there were the 10 lost tribes. The jews also claim europeans are the edomites when it´s very clear that it is the false judeans who are the edomites. Who now larp as one of the 12 tribes, and pretend to sometimes to be all the 12 tribes, and claim that they are the only chosen. There´s reason to suggest that these are caananites larping as judeans. And they also do same to christians as cain did to abel in that allegory. And it is also in the bible that the covenant of the flesh persecute the covenant of the spirit. Jews don´t like christians or jesus. And the jews are heretics according to the bible. and this was known up till very recently till the schofield bible and all of this and the zionism which is completely non christian and non biblical. First off these people are not judeans, and do not belong there in the old state of israel. And to make matters worse is their current flag of that nation state. Which is the star of remphan (saturn north pole hexagon) forbidden by israelites to make an image of and especially to not use as a banner. 6 is a holy number in the talmud and judaism. You can see throughout history even before natsoc was a thing, jews were talking about 6 million jews are going to die, they claim russia kill 6 million (6 and 6 zeroes) jews. It was signal to them to establish israel when 6 million jews die. So take any opportunity to claim this. They are pretend judeans. and follow not god of bible.

Attached: maps-bible-archeology-edomite-territory-expansion-into-judah-700bc.jpg (840x1250, 197K)

We must delve into this, hard. You know kikes are going to try to pilpul the redpills to twist our words, so we need precision engineering grade language in order to maximize our effectiveness.
How do you think we should approach this?
I am almost passing out, I can't think of anything right now regarding that.

Right off the top of my head I can think of Django Unchained. But that involves a white man working with a black man to overcome the evil white men keepin a nigga down. So I don't know if that would be super useful in pushing our message home

Checking those.
Pic related to "muh 6 millun"

Attached: Holocaust_6Million_Religion.gif (1500x4245, 1.41M)

12 years a slave.

Good point.
Oh well, I guess my day tomorrow will be dedicated to that shit.
I will be asking for help on the breads again tomorrow regarding that, perhaps someone can think of something.

a cube has 6 sides. jews put teffilin on arm and forehead. Look it up. It´s a black cube, same as muslims have in mecca. Saturn is also 6 from the sun, you begin to understand that talmudic judaism has nothing to do with the bible. But is antagonistic to it. The talmud says very negative things about jesus. Here is also a flattering depiction of jesus on israeli tv. where he is compared to a monkey and is mock crucified. youtube.com/watch?v=J18ZC9hGkos
Here is another video where jews sing that jesus is a bastard and is convinced that jesus was not born of a virgin, denying the virgin birth. youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI These are anti christian heretics. Who claim to be original tribes of israel and deny what the nt and ot has to say. And claim they are automatically saved, and everyone else are garbage/goyim and cannot be saved because they are essentially monkeys or subhuman. Directly against what the bible says that all can be saved through christ jesus. And even the original israelites (which they aren´t) are not automatically saved. They were supposed to become christians. And there´s something to suggest that the 10 lost tribes aswell became part of the christian europe after israel lost its nation status thousands of years ago. Whilst these larping jews then came in and started wreaking havoc there and kicked out nearly 400 times throughout history from various nations.

Attached: jews_rabbi_yosef.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Well the most basic starting point would be pointing out that to be white means to be european. And Jews do not cluster genetically with europeans, therefore Jews are not white.

However, I do admit this it is a lot harder and murkier than what I just stated. For example, where do you decide where the european cluster ends and the middle eastern genetic cluster begins? If you decide based on religion(ie, Christians Caucasoids in europe are white, and the muslim ones are not), then you are admitting that race is not genetic and cultural, which is a big problem.

If you decide that to be middle eastern, or half middle eastern means that you are not white. Then you have to convince the american public that Steve Jobs is not white. Steve Jobs is half european half arab genetically. If you decide based on IQ, then where do you set the cutoff point? Are Iranians more white than Bosnians because they have a higher average IQ?

And on, and on, and on. Solidifying that Jews are not white, require solidifying who is white in the first place. Which is a monumental task.

Thanks.
Look at this site I found:
holywar.org/jewishtr/

Attached: patton_jews.jpg (956x670, 116K)

Checked.
We need to slay that beast thou.
We need to make the case that jews are NOT White.

Dude, you don't have to ask Israel for nothing.
Just let people know that slavery was a necessity back on the day and that it was supported by Jews.

Just get a quickly checkable pic with the facts of Jewish slavery and spread them around.

Keep it simple and easy. Also keep on giving credit to blacks like Malcolm X and Kayne West who named the Jews.

HOWEVER, Patrick Little should be focusing on "Hispanic", Asian and White male voters only.

But he should be pretty strong on dividing California for better government. The fact that you guys refuse to touch this issue reveals to me this is all a sham.

>We need to make the case that jews are NOT White
They say it themselves all the time that they are not white/european but just look like it. Shouldn´t be that difficult. They switch to jew at a moments notice when it serves their interest. They are like a chameleon pretending to be european only to hide. Aswell as when they use it to bash anyone of european ancestry. Most of the time for shit they themselves were overwhelmingly involved in.

Attached: christian_european_or_jew.jpg (1024x792, 256K)

Here is a good one.
>white (means european) tribalism is terrible it´s a mental illness, deplorable and evil.
The jew decloaks
>never feel ashamed to be jew, show it off with PRIDE. and take down any jew hating scoundril who tries to stop you.
Heh.

Attached: white_or_jew4.jpg (480x368, 23K)

This is stupid. Race should be basically your family. Jews are very distant from Brits and other non Balkan Euros.
And they are even far away from Balkan Euros.

However, don't undermine the cultural factor in the seperation of races. There is actually a strong differentiation by culture between Jews and Europeans.

Up to Napoleon freed the Jews everybody knew that Jews were basically rich Gypsies with more demonic powers.

You should just highlight how the Jews were always different and considered different from Europeans either racially or culturally and how the most degenerate things to Europeans were pretty normal for Jews.

But that is also a cultural and religion was and a fight against Protestantism which is basically the Judaisation of Christianity. But that is another war...

I get that but In a debate with Jews, they could just say that they don't feel white because society doesn't include them but they are genetically white. Them saying they are not white is like a German saying he is not white. They could really make that argument.

The metric I use when exposing the kikes is Ben Shapiro. Imagine going up against a debate with Ben Shapiro infront of an audience of cucked Boomer Neocon Normies. If your arguments have holes in it, or the yid has plausable deniability in the argument, they will win. For us to win, we need an argument so rock solid that even Benny boy can't spin it and come out on top.

please stop making and replying to these bullshit slide generals. the election is fucking over, fuck off and die.

That one is pretty good.
But it will only work on whites on the verge of waking up.

The majorityy will not see Harvestein or Adam Slander as Jews through it though.

Then we come back to the issue, when does your family end? Why are greeks part of the european family and not turks? Where do you draw the line. Can't draw it at IQ, can't draw it necessarily at skin color. Can't draw it with Religion. All of my criticisms still apply

Remember, see this post:
We can't give the yids any plausible deniability or holes in the argument.

This is why this ((( ))) was adopted. Because they are so camouflaged and adept at hiding. Having done so in europe for millennia, that they are completely masked to a lot of people of european ancestry. And especially to people of other ethnicities. That they just think well it´s a european/'white guy´ who is saying these things.

Attached: white_or_jew.jpg (480x437, 34K)

And if the pilpul cunts want to play games (because they know damn well they are not White, the (((fellow whites))) phenomena shows this), then we'll just get them on the religious end.
No matter what, they get fucked.
And the more they try to pilpul and kike their way out of helping fix this shit, the more terrible the backlash will be for them, so karma is about to become very real for them, even if they don't know about it.
Cuz you see, I know how many of them think, they are like that kid that makes stupid shit and then pins it on his brother and smiles at it in delight when parents beat his sibling up.
What they don't realize, is that even if Trump was their ally (he is not) and all that shit, at a certain point, with enough redpills going around on gen pop's mind, it is VERY easy to just turn EVERYONE against them, in an very NASTY way, to the point that they would start disappearing in the night (especially when the monetary crisis hits).
So justice will be served, one way or another. I am okay no matter how this shit goes (although I would prefer that they chose the peaceful way, but I cannot control their behavior, so I am ready to adapt if they ask for a final solution).
God is with us, so God will know better what needs to happen, and if our greatest enemy chooses total war, then by the will of God we shall cleanse the hearth from their wickedness. And it won't be hard, the only requirement would be to tell the truth and show them all the ways they refuse to allow goyim to have peace and fix what is wrong peacefully, showing everyone they need to be killed so we can have peace.
They better think hard about what the fuck is happening in the world.

When do you guys plan on killing this guy? He's really letting the cat out of the bag here.

You also have the mixed jews of other ethnicities. If you see someone just really shitting at white people. Well there´s ofcourse anti european propaganda but a lot of the times, they just so happen to be jewish. Take trevor noah from the daily show he´s a jew. Who took over from John stewart (jonathan leibowitz). Few would think of trevor noah as a jew. But he is, his mother is jewish. These half jews they use quite extensively aswell. Think of people like amy schumer. Jew. You can tell them so easily with how much they shit on people of european ancestry, and then turn around and love jews. They do this 'magic´ trick of a chameleon so often.

Attached: 4d0.jpg (800x600, 82K)

>PATRICK LITTLE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN 2020
>muh 1% in the state with the highest population in the country
Holy fuck the delusion is real, even faggot Bernie could beat this chode.

Attached: 1516941150143.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Fuck off kike shill, spamming shit out of context isn't convincing any goy

>out of context
It doesn't get much more literal than that dude. It's plain as day, you guys got BTFO.

>Patrick Little got 1.4% haha he got BTFOed

>With 3 weeks of word of mouth, a few flyers, no budget and Jow Forums. With a complete media blackout and kike shills like you derailing little threads non stop

>Haha goy, it's not out of context. Stop supporting Little he'll never win, haha!

>Shouldn´t be that difficult.
I like to assume that the fight is going to be as hard as possible.
Better to be prepared for all the possible counter-moves and have an idea on how you're going to navigate that situation than getting caught with your hand holding your dick.
Yes, I know its very autistic, but over-analysis has its uses.
I know I am over-thinking it, but that's the way I like to go about the minute details of anything I do.
Yeah, I have a collection of (((fellow whites))) and loxism like that, we can use that. I am just kinda playing devils advocate and trying to push the pilpul possibilities as far as possible.
>Dude, you don't have to ask Israel for nothing.
But we want to :)
>I get that but In a debate with Jews, they could just say that they don't feel white because society doesn't include them but they are genetically white. Them saying they are not white is like a German saying he is not white. They could really make that argument.
You could counter with the argument that they don't integrate from their own volition, including with shit like mesira and death punishment for the moser, and the circumcision, which is abuse.
And more, then we could argue the case they don't integrate and insist in fighting USA's values by being over-represented on anti 2A initiatives and groups, and by being the worst censors (anti 1A) there are (ALD, SPLC, internet shilling, etc).

Like I said, I like it that we are anticipating their pilpul shit, we need to have nuclear nukes against anything they might throw at us.
>The metric I use when exposing the kikes is Ben Shapiro. Imagine going up against a debate with Ben Shapiro infront of an audience of cucked Boomer Neocon Normies. If your arguments have holes in it, or the yid has plausable deniability in the argument, they will win. For us to win, we need an argument so rock solid that even Benny boy can't spin it and come out on top.
This.

Cry more kike :)

“Remember if at first you don't succeed, listen to the jews telling you to give up and that trying again is pathetic.”

Candidate running on a platform similar to Patrick Little’s platform
+
Online volunteers that counter the mass media smear and non-platforming of the candidate
=
Redpilling of the gen pop on the jewish-supremacism issue
=
More votes in future runs for candidates that run on a counter-jewish-supremacism platform

>Patrick’s platform needs to be copied
Just so you all know.

what are the plans for the future of Patrick right now?

Checked.
Exactly why I am going turbo-autism over the smallest of the smallest redpills, because I want to be able to take a full 100% bluepill normand and have a rocksolid way (streamlined, so to speak) to get him from 100% blue to 100% red, in a way he can understand as fast as possible.
Not easy, but feasible, it's just like a sales process in a way, but in this case the shit I'm selling is the truth, but the normand still needs to be persuaded to buy it, no matter how true the truth is.

Long-term: Getting him elected in 2020, or steal enough votes from Trump to pressure Trump into naming the Jew and making the JQ mainstream

Short-term: Redpill normies in preparation for 2020, by putting up fact based flyers about Jews control of the media, Jewish control of Slavery, the USS liberty all over america. And redpilling normies on Jew platforms like FaceBerg and Jewtube with video and text post versions of those flyers.

Candidate running on a platform similar to Patrick Little’s platform
+
Online volunteers that counter the mass media smear and non-platforming of the candidate
=
Redpilling of the gen pop on the jewish-supremacism issue
=
More votes in future runs for candidates that run on a counter-jewish-supremacism platform

>Patrick’s platform needs to be copied
Just so you all know.

“Remember if at first you don't succeed, listen to the jews telling you to give up and that trying again is pathetic.”

>we could argue the case they don't integrate and insist in fighting USA's values by being over-represented on anti 2A initiatives and groups, and by being the worst censors (anti 1A) there are (ALD, SPLC, internet shilling, etc).

Well then they could either:

A. argue that they had to do this, and stay seperate from mainstream society because of discrimination. IE. they do it because they have to

or

B. They could argue that those are just individuals and you can't judge them as a collective. Why should one jew pay for the crimes of another Jew. Expect them to point to all the pro-America Jews, as proof that you have to judge them as individuals.

Also expect them to point out that Jews are mixing with white goyim, ala pic related. To show that they really are white and are integrating.

Attached: jewsdyingout.png (800x869, 403K)

Isee, could be fun, he obiously has potential

Posted on Patrick's GAB:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=GmzS9pW7Ag8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

>anybody who names the Jew is Controlled OP
yes