One of the best WHITE civilisations known to man

One of the best WHITE civilisations known to man

Attached: Facts-about-Ancient-Egypt-10.jpg (635x404, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_the_Ancient_World
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis#Ancient
nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/atlantis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R1b people are Mongoloids

Today I learned the aliens who built the pyramids were white.

Attached: WE.jpg (905x1245, 109K)

Although many ethnic Greeks and Romans were part of the aristocracy, I wouldn't call it a white society by any means. But I'm sure you already know this hence why you're baiting.

The leader were caucasians with blue eyes.

>The next most common haplogroups borne by Copts are the Western European-linked R1b clade (15%), as well as the archaic African B lineage (15%).[31]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

Some were. Not all.

Mexico also has some white politicians, but the society certainly isn't white. In fact, it's more white than Egyptian society ever was because Mexican culture is largely borrowed from European Spain and the Mexican stock has more European blood than Egypt had/has. But it's not a white society.

THAT'S RIGHT

We aren't associated with the pyramids.

How to trigger a kang 101

reminder that egyptians did not build the pyramids, their predecessors did

Attached: mid atlantic ridge glacial maximum map.jpg (1600x965, 237K)

>Egyptians
>White
didn't realize Jow Forums was this retarded.

+
Though, 6 out of 7 wonders of the ancient world, are Greek.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_the_Ancient_World

Attached: 1493652587779.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

bronze age gods were interchangeable. zeus, amon-re, and odin were considered to be the same chief deity, and likely came from the much older atlantean religion, much of which was lost when the alexandria library was sacked

Ah yes, there is an interesting theory revolving around All religions, considering numbers and natural elements.
I don't really know what could be true.
This is considered quite complex.

the bronze age minocentric civilization was the atlantean diaspora brought about from the younger dryas impact's eventual flood. it added a tremendous amount of thermal energy to the planet that resulted in the polar glaciers melting and threw the whole planet out of balance for the last 10,000 or so years. we're supposed to be a lot colder, and they use carefully controlled CO2 emissions to keep the planet from freezing over.

>Was
>Theory
I mean, considering these are theories and even if i truly want to believe since Atlantis is Greek, i can't really.

They were a hybrid of Caananites(blacks) and Japheth(asians) generally speaking.

Shem-Abraham was in their land for 400 years.

atlanteans didn't speak greek, they spoke a language similar to indo-european and wrote in a heiroglyphic system that begat linear A. they were a seafaring empire that relocated to crete after the floods. their level of technological sophistication is a guess, but we've heard everything from bronze age level to walking on the moon.

Citation?
Also, analyze what "Atlantis" means.

ask solon. he's the one who related the story to greece from the egyptian priests.

By the way, have you heard that you are damned to hell because even one sin makes you unholy and unclean in the eyes of God who is perfect? But weep not, God sent his only begotten son to die for your sins (which you deserve death for) and rose from the dead on the third day defeating death and giving us eternal life who believe and follow Jesus Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo

Attached: 1527296507264.gif (445x98, 13K)

DAS NOT RITE

*inhales
>WE

Oh well.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis#Ancient
>nationalgeographic.com/archaeology-and-history/archaeology/atlantis/

Egyptians weren't white, Cleopatra was white though, otherwise marc Antony wouldn't puck her

But Egyptians had black slaves.
And white people are the only people to ever commit slavery.
QED: Egypt was white.

Beautiful.

yeah that's the santorini hypothesis, which is very very wrong. atlantis was destroyed sometime around 10,000 BC when the glaciers holding back lake agassiz finally gave way and the continental meltwater flooded into the oceans. it caused a 100 meter or so rise in sea level. well established science, it was the end of the ice age, precipitated by multiple asteroid impacts.

Maybe aliens targeted Atlantis for they were jealous.

it would blow your mind to find out who these "aliens" were that gave birth to the human race.

Attached: gup09.gif (499x281, 1.32M)

Indo-European, sure, but Atlantis did not exist.
Trace language etymology and you'll see where white people went. Interestingly, aside from specifically-Hellenistic influences, Egypt and Levantine languages and products do not indicate much influence (much less the hint of a period of social command) when compared to other Mediterranean or Indian powers.

THAT IS CORRECT, SIR!
WE WERE PHAROAHS AND STUFF!

OP here just a reminder that our lord KEK is an Egyptian god

Attached: 51CekwfI7VL._SX355_.jpg (355x327, 33K)

when you figure out whom the pharaohs were trying to imitate by crushing their skulls, then you will have your answers

Attached: king tut skull distortion.jpg (461x455, 16K)

My logical conclusion is limited to human understanding.
Even though i consider myself quite skeptical, i draw a fine line between skepticism and logical problem solving for stating facts - ultimately.
There are not enough scientific theories but only possibility, to ascertain anything related.

Attached: 1527124888920.png (692x1154, 407K)

+
This is also why i can't ever say "God does not exist for certain", even though, i don't believe in a God.