If we remove the second amendment countless lives will be saved. Convince me otherwise

If we remove the second amendment countless lives will be saved. Convince me otherwise.

Attached: 1519242527382.jpg (780x439, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_the_German_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=fMpI_bc3LrI
time.com/4100408/a-criminologists-case-against-gun-control/
azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/cognitive-services/emotion/
youtube.com/watch?v=BXMDGAGfHGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>remove second amendment
>patriots who love freedom start violent revolution
At least we stopped school shootings.

>t.cuck

Attached: you can't beat the government with your ar.jpg (236x295, 16K)

>implying 300 million guns are going to just disappear
>implying even if they were, new guns couldn't be smuggled from war torn countries such as Mexico or stolen from the state or built from scratch
>implying niggers and spics are ever going to stop killing each other, with or without guns
>implying OP isn't a faggot
>implying I am not saging this bait thread

Attached: 1526230627886.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Not even going to mention the countless lives that will be lost when the repeal of the Second Amendment kicks off Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo.

parts of merica is so lawless that the 2nd really doesnt even matter

Go ahead and repeal it. You don't have the votes or the support and no amount of dead children will change that. Amending the Constitution is difficult as fuck for this very reason.

>Convince me otherwise.
abolishing the Second Amendment will not remove guns from criminals hands
abolishing the Second Amendment will not stop bad people from wanting to hurt others

It doesn't stop violence or murder. It just changes the method.

Quick question. If we give up all of our guns do you think the government will give up all of its guns? If not why not. Now ask the same about criminals.

Attached: Australia crime gun control doesn't stop the violence.jpg (1239x1011, 167K)

The push to repeal 2A has nothing to do with saving lives.

Attached: 94d.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

If we banned alcohol, we could stop date rape and wife beating.

Yup, just like Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and Russia don't have second amendments, but still countless lives are saved from gun vio...

Nevermind.

But how will I kill the niggers?

If there was a maximum speed limit of 10 mph, traffic fatalities would plummet to next to zero.

>countless
they get counted every year

Tell Tyrone that Deykwan called him a bitchnigga and wait.

what anime is that?

You’re a funny guy

>Saving lives
>Sacrificing your right to bear arms and ability to defend yourself or safeguard the functioning of your republic

Shit bait thread.

No, sage and report

Countlessly niggers would murder white people.

Attached: guncontrol.png (511x895, 239K)

london surpassed jew york in murders this year lmao

>convince me
we don't explain ourselves

Well said. Just look at bongland, they’re literally imploding

If we banned alcohol, this user would’ve never been born.

Broke: Give guns to everyone
Woke: Give guns to no one and invest in gladiuses for law enforcement agencies.
Bespoke: Get rid of niggers and spics, then take steps to promote a healthy gun culture which promotes the values of individualism and personal responsibility that this country was founded upon.

Real talk though, the mass majority of gun deaths are suicides. Even if you could argue that getting rid of all guns would be successful in reducing suicides (which it wouldn't given how widely available opioids are), it wouldn't fix the fact that huge portions of our society want to kill themselves/those around them.

Also this is a slide thread. Sage.

My coworker says there is no such thing as a gun black market and that criminials get their guns from stores. Is this true?

Nope, you're exactly right. Removing the second amendment would save countless lives. Fairly certain that most college educated individuals support gun regulation.

>College

>lives
whose?
14 words.

more lives are saved from defensive gun use than taken in illegal use.

Lol no because getting rid of the second amendment in and of itself would result in a massive loss of life. We’re not Germans, we won’t just hand our guns over to the first gent with a cool mustache and charisma. It’ll be a fucking bloodbath

Totalitarian governments, and governments in general, are the largest causes of mass deaths in history and kill people in the hundreds of millions.

To remove the already limited right of the people to keep and bear arms (which is not proven to save lives due to reduction in criminal activity) is guaranteed to leave us vulnerable to the potential for murderous government.

Lives of people who want to remove second amendment don't matter.

Criminals don't care about laws and rights. You die anyways.

The second you remove the 2nd amendment is the second that any restraint I, and millions of other American citizens have that keeps us from shooting you disgusting, filthy communists , disappears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_the_German_Jews

ask the jews how that worked out.

If we keep every person in a box and keep them sedated forever, countless lives will be saved.

Removing a people's ability to defend themselves legally allows for those who don;t give a shit about laws to kill indiscriminately. Ultimately, removing guns will cause far more deaths than leaving them be, especially during the early stages of confiscation.

Patlabor. It's an awesome gem from the 80s that no one seems to remember.

Attached: Patlabor4.jpg (1200x680, 86K)

If we remove privately owned cars, countless lives will be saved. Convince me otherwise

Attached: Hmmm.png (225x225, 4K)

thanks, carry on.

Brah, speak for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=fMpI_bc3LrI

This is, how do the niggers say, massive shade.

You clapped back hard

Chicago

Acshualllyyy... It's Chiraq, check your privilege.

Attached: 1521939718789.png (1198x741, 1.42M)

If you raise the minimum driving age to 21 countless lives will be saved. Convince me otherwise.

If we remove people like you who want to remove other peoples' God given rights, countless lives will be saved. Convince me otherwise.

Most criminals get their guns through what is known as a straw purchase or through theft. A straw purchase is when someone who can't purchase a gun legaly pays someone who can to purchase a gun for them. It's pretty much the textbook definition of a grey market. Illegally smuggled and imported guns are also a large component of the traditional black market. Usually being smuggled and distributed by the same people who facilitate the illegal drug and human trafficking trade. Whenever there is strong gun control there is also a counter culture of illegal gun manufacture that springs up to fill the market void. Much like is happening in singapore and Australia right now.

time.com/4100408/a-criminologists-case-against-gun-control/

Attached: Aussie Lutys.jpg (815x1440, 180K)

you are an internal enemy of the USA

you are worth bullets, not words

you are a traitor

by attacking the 2nd amendment, you destroy the reputation of the USA

rip your balls off and stuff them up your ass

A competent police force would help more.

Attached: (G_P) Patlabor TV 09(x264 720p)(CD9467D2)[14-07-50].jpg (960x720, 81K)

How many of those people have even handled a gun? Women like to completely dissregard people who can't bear children in the reproductive rights debate and yet they think they have an infinitely more valid opinion on the 2nd amendment than people who own guns. The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

Attached: Fucking hollywood gun control.png (650x650, 525K)

At the end of the day when all the politics is played out, there are two kinds of people in the world:

Those with loaded guns and those in gulags.

Attached: 1526361458424.png (375x375, 138K)

Ohh this user gets it.

That's a low estimate. Closer to 600 to 800 million guns. Just add up the sales from 2012 to 2016. Granted not all those weapons were new. If you look at just the numbers posted from manufacturers then realize we import a lot from all over the world I would not be surprised if it was greater than 800 million.

fist bump ausbro

Here's how you know these fuckers are actors. 4 of these fuckers have a perfect happiness score on the smile.

azure.microsoft.com/en-au/services/cognitive-services/emotion/

Attached: actors.png (580x556, 316K)

>singapore
wut. even if you could make guns where would u get ammo

Pipe shotgun, shoots anything you load it with.

that shit is basically toys compared to real guns

>majority of gun crime is committed by niggers
fucking autist

Well yeah, but you could probably get one even in Singapore. Then again, you can probably find regular ammo too... If someone's peddling "normal" firearms, why wouldn't they be able to get ammunition?

WAY more potential murders, rapes, etc. are prevented than occur by use of guns.

Come live in my country for a year

Imagine meeting pic related
Cops wont do a thing even if it happens in front of them
We have Gun Control that 'protect' us

Attached: 1466425697-tsigani-s-bradvi.jpg (520x292, 47K)

nice response OP
!

fucking kike shill saged

>If we make alcohol illegal countless lives will be save
>If we make pot illegal countless lives will be saved

This has not worked, this has never worked, it will never work and it will make things worse if even tried (new york, chicago, L.A.)

Be gone tard

Attached: 5682271+_e943de0dbe8c26548d6318a01276c0af.jpg (264x200, 11K)

Shall Not Be Infringed

user... Why are they all carrying axes? Are they storming Frankenstein's castle or something? No, really, what the fuck is going on in this picture?

Kek just like drugs!

(((college)))

if i werent studying to become a surgeon i would never be here

singapores rule of law is near absolute.
if theres any real hardware or ammo - its from the military.

>Convince me otherwise.
Mexico

>2nd amendment repealed
>black gun deaths cut in half
>white robberies, rapes, and deaths x10

So maybe some military guys are making an extra buck on the low?

There is already gun free zones in America. Guess what? They have more gun crime than anywhere else. Why? Because good people are disarmed and criminals have guns.

Make sense?

Chicago is one the most gun restricted places on earth.

dosers running over their illegal ghetto
they pick up axes and harrass people on the street for days... and nights

the gov dont care
police show up only if there are protests
to beat the up the peacefully protesting

youtube.com/watch?v=BXMDGAGfHGs
we dont have guns ...
we got from one communism into another (the EU is currently enforcing EU wide gun control legislation)

Firearms are used defensively anywhere from 50,000 to 300,00 times each year. Not to mention a good portion of those are women defending themselves against sexual assaults or other attackers they stand no chance against otherwise.

Why do you hate women OP?

too hard to get away with. gun crime is non existant.
maybe a serviceman can sneak one out if hes lucky, but he cant use it anywhere at all.

the ones pushing gun control hate all goym equally

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

why people would stop having guns just because they cant?

Thanks for the explanation and the video man.

>peaceful protest
>police show up in storm gear
Every fucking time. Here too btw. Sometimes I wonder who they're working for...

Ok then I guess our American friend was wrong.

Ammo is a lot easier to smuggle than a whole weapon. The gangsters in china for instance have a thing for black market 12 gauge revolvers.

Attached: pretty good finish for a tarus.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Also where would you get drugs if they are illegal?

33,000 total firearm deaths per year.
1,000,000 to 5 000,000 crimes prevented per year because of firearms.

I don't think you ran all the numbers.

Attached: 1527274360685.jpg (900x900, 160K)

>You say that.

Attached: mexican orks.jpg (697x524, 137K)

>if we remove death countless lives will be saved
Convince me otherwise.

Communist Russia. Now fuck off.

Damn son they don't fuck around.

t. chink living in an authoritarian dystopia

We call them Jannissary

they are certainly NOT working for us

and besides
how come places like texas that dont have ANY police (sheriffs only investigate shit) have almost no crime

and that's despite the 'diversity' and the open border with Mexico

What is the first step in this attempt to take my gun?

Attached: 1527537281605.jpg (200x145, 9K)

Guess no one dares to fuck with you if there's even a slight chance you're packing heat.

And police states
are usually skyrocketing in regards to violent murder, attacks and theft

You will be one of the first traitors to be shot you pussy faggot.

This
Brazil has one of the most restrictive gun laws and is the number one in murder count

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 142K)