What level of chess is this?

What level of chess is this?

Attached: nfl.jpg (1142x787, 133K)

this is 4d level. He was never a racist, jsut labeled as one and rolled with it. He is a fiar man. And now that is he being fair the left has to desperately spin their story again to make it seem like he is still a devil.

Trying to open a dialogue with the black "community". He's placating to them in hopes to improve the black vote.

4d level honestly, hes a nice guy only mentally ill democrats that screech about everything don't think so.

>CNN

Attached: content aware nigger.gif (480x270, 2.45M)

Most of them don't know why they're kneeling other than some random "raycism" reason. This is some 4D chess.

He's telling them show me why are you kneeling, is it because you have genuine gripe about how the justice system has screwed some people over, or are you an anti american degenerate. This is excellent

I don't even know anymore I got lost 457-e moves ago

I don't doubt that there are some that deserve a pardon. Are there any blacks that have been fucked over by zion that deserve pardon and national attention?

They value pardoning their criminal friends over virtue signaling, especially since the pardons are worth more socially. He’s literally giving them a deal too good to ignore, and forcing them to kiss the ring.

Trump is gonna be remembered for 10,000 years.

Attached: 1512292617981.jpg (1418x1285, 4M)

Free Barabbas, he dindu nuffin.

this

Pardon OJ Simpson.

He's going to pardon Ted and Terry Nichols on his last day 7 years from now

fuck off cuck boy.

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (826x500, 52K)

Stupid racist Drumpf only pardoned my cousin Daquarius not my main nigga Jamal.

very intelligent...he pushes that yes your form of protest has worked now give me the names of the people you are protesting for and allowing all these athletes to put their foot where their mouth was...when they can only come up with 1-2 examples it will further push that this was always a publicity stunt and drop the value of their protest even further

It sounds more like
>you're bitching because you niggers are getting arrested by cops and shot, who was unfairly arrested then?

>Trump is gonna be remembered for 10,000 years.
his last day in office he will reveal he has been Mexican aristocrat Juan Trumpo the entire time

It's a win-win. If people actually were charged with nonviolent crimes that denied no person their rights, they have a chance to be free. But it will also show how few people are actually arrested and put away for nonviolent crimes.

Attached: 1517548132319.jpg (1732x1682, 1.4M)

Imagine if Trump 'pardoned' Assange. (((They))) would absolutely throw a fit.

Attached: happy abu.png (657x527, 44K)

trump is baiting them into recommending their nigga tyrone or some other obvious criminal trash

Didn't he say that he would?

This is basically "name one thing Trump has said that's racist" in nature.
"Omg murrica unfair to blacks taking a knee"
"Okay, tell me who you think was unfairly imprisoned"
Now we wait.

No, it was some other whistleblower. I don't think Trump is allowed to upset the NSA that much in so little time.
If he manages to deconstruct the foundations of mass surveillance set up by Bush and Obongo it would b laff.

As an added note: imagine if Obama had publicly asked the white community about welfare fraud or some shit. Surreal, right? Trump is a president of the people, not of bias, and the lefties HATE IT.

why pardon people anyway? these people put themselves in there by committing crimes. they deserve to be in jail

1D if he thinks a few pardons are going to calm down BLM

Assange is not a Neocon,Jew or dead Nigger
>so no

Trayvon Martin on the 20$ bill

Pardon the interruption, now staring d trump

You implying that he is only worth 1/5 the amount of the white man on the $100? Typical racizm n sheit.

It's a win-win, if they can't think of anyone they think was put away unfairly or suggest someone who clearly deserved it, it blows up their entire point, and redpills anyone paying attention

This will be exactly what Shaun King says about Blumpf one year from now

"Present a solution or STFU nigger."

Pretty much this.

Everyone with a functioning brain knows it's pointless giving those BLM retards anything. But it shows some of the wavering people in the middle that they're being lied to by the shit media

Checked

Blacks keep bitching about injustice and he wants examples. Real ones.

To prove they’re doing nothing but virtue signaling, they’ll probably pick obvious niggers too, who dindu sumthin

I am already seeing blacks complain about how this pardon is a publicity stunt and won't bring trayvon back to life or hold police accountable for their racism

This isn't chess, it's checkers. You don't play chess with niggers.

Its just so he doesnt pardon any friends and Family of those cunts by accident.

It'll be hilarious. Football players are dumb ass hell they do jack shit in college. They'll look like idiots when cnn gets one on and they have zero clue what to say

He's a hypocritical raycisss

Attached: shaunkingpardon.png (591x461, 67K)

Attached: 590C5E01-8DDA-4926-98ED-820F43FE3476.jpg (585x835, 59K)

dude Trump is from New York and been on tv, he's not a racist

normal 2d

last day of his term should be this

This. He will appear to be reaching out to the black community while simultaneously showing how dumb this whole thing is. 4d

This retard again. MLK wanted integration. BLM is more like Malcolm X most of his life, who wanted segregation. The difference between BLM and Malcolm was Malcolm was anti-crime.

If the black community ever got their crime rates down there would be no need for BLM.

>athletes submit their pardon recommendations
>all the recommendations are publicly hanged the next day
THIS is what 4d chess looks like

trump is on record as supporting coal burning. hes sucking a lot of black dick right now. bigly

>all blacks who protest are the same
That cracker is racist

>Paying to watch & idolizing niggers who play catch ball like back in high school when you were a child

He just flipped it back on them. Do they actually care about their cause or are they just being pissy because Trump is a meanie?

Trump's an oil driller

Attached: trumpblackgf.jpg (600x525, 43K)

He's basically drawing out the ones who are the ring leaders saying look if you have specific cases that brought you to start acting this way then lets hear it. It's a little like when someone says the system is racist you ask them what are the racist laws in particular? what are the racist policies? when they can't cite a specific one you ask again how is the system inherently racist.

We've reached levels of democracy not previously considered possible.

Because sometimes sentences are harsh. In Alison Johnson’s case, she was sentence to life in prison for a non-violent drug trafficking incident. That’s pretty harsh. At most she should’ve done 10 years.

>underrated

Attached: 1484169470144.jpg (480x699, 17K)

Alison Johnson got sentenced after finding her in possession of TONS of COKE and association with the Mexican Cartel she was one of the heads of the US cartel Branch

hilarious
as if any athlete has ever put any thought into exactly why they are kneeling

So, what do you think the counter spin will be?

The funny thing is, the only people who benefit from the black community having dialog with Trump is the black community. Dems don't want them to improve their situation.

Sadly the only thing that can save the black community is a race wide culture shift

Interdimensional wormhole backgammon.

I love this guy (Dr. Professor President Trump).
But then, I look up to stable geniuses.

Attached: LXQ10DW.png (1024x1018, 1.49M)

Cliché tactics. He's smart enough to test two theories in parallel. Nice.

Trump did not roll with shit.
He rolled on.
On over all the competition.

Attached: 1513137524551.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Trump does not need the black vote. He won without it already turbocnntard.

He cares. He loves us all.

Attached: 1520642054761.jpg (250x250, 22K)

But most black people think OJ is guilty of Nicole's murder so.... He was actually treated like Hilldawg accordingly

Attached: canva-photo-editor.png (1440x1080, 1.26M)

>Trying to open a dialogue with the black "community".
popcorn.gif

I hope they fuck up so hard they racebait themselves.

Imagine the lulz NAS is getting watching the texts back and forth between the players rat naow

Attached: burned gif.gif (308x326, 52K)

Trump is a Jew shill.

My wife's son plays chess all the time you literal nigger

Attached: images (7).jpg (318x158, 9K)

The "I surrender to enemies just so they like me" level

>whatchu doin drumpf?

Don Juan de Trumpo. Checked.

Attached: 4512772D-EC24-4B08-A803-56D2A49F3909.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

The black athletes will get exposed. They don’t even know why they are angry.

Based Kim Kardashian exposed the blacks without even knowing she would.

A better question would be "What level of Down's Syndrome is this?"

This. It's fucking brilliant actually.

They're gonna say
>Asmara Shakur

Screencap this, brainlets

Pic unrelate

Attached: women-how-animal-crossing-43-070-1-245-9-feb-20-2013-20469550.png (500x847, 202K)

*Assata Shakur

Attached: download (4).jpg (195x258, 15K)

75th level dimensional inverted connect four

Best.

Yep. And the longer the question goes unanswered, the worse the kneelers look.

TRUMPED

/thread

Not sure, but now I bet they wont want anyone pardoned because they'd rather dey niggas stay in jail rather than be freed or pardoned by Trump

He's making it their turn to actually take real action and not just kneel on TV for publicity.

What happens when they reply that the people "treated unfairly" were the people cops killed without trial?

Are you implying the justice system hasn't screwed people?

No under the trump admin no

Attached: ebd.png (2000x1125, 1.82M)

>Trump asks them who he should pardon
>They screech about pardoning actual terrorists and criminals because "Dey wuz opressed by da wyhte mane!!!"
>Trump will either free them and let loose dangerous animals onto the streets, or not pardon them and lose the lefts "support"

I honestly dont know what this guy is planning, its a stupid deal. Like offering amnesty to the illegals with the liberals.

Isn't there a police officer than plans to sue him for slander?

It's 4872D chess, not only will he make them name some lowlife scum and tarnish their own reputation, but in case they do suggest someone worthy Trump will tell them that he will pardon IF they and all their teammates stand respectfully for the entire season

Attached: 1477687299048.jpg (624x720, 226K)