So, /pol was Anthony Bourdain a pizza lover?

So, /pol was Anthony Bourdain a pizza lover?

Attached: IMG_20180608_140610.jpg (708x1042, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2583850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also his mom was a french jew top kek

Have you ever actually held a baby? A clean baby with a clean diaper smells great. They're magical little creatures, and it's only the fucked up modern world that would make you think anyone who asks to hold a baby is a pedophile.

Attached: baby.jpg (360x480, 34K)

No wonder he looks like mystery meat.

I love smelling random people's babies too you fucking weirdo

Attached: 1528167363497m.jpg (490x1024, 58K)

while I do think he was probably a pervert. once you someday have kids and then they age and grow up and you don't have infants anymore you yourself my find you enjoy smelling babies. it's part of our ingrained genetics and instincts, babies below 2 years old produce tons of oxytocin and thus smell a very pleasant scent which induces a sort of feeling or high in the person smelling it especially if it has been some time since they experienced it

t. 30y old pedoboomer

The only time I have held babby is when I was performing emergency medicine on them.

God Damn, I hate those things.

My dad is 65 and im pretty sure he doesn't go around smelling random people's babies insisting in his words

This is definteley something people say. Try Googling it. It's common. But knowing some posters, it will just be another huge link in an ever unfolding pedophile conspiracy.

Attached: 1528365542406.png (855x590, 33K)

Baby knows it's in the energy field of a child-eating demon.

I don't go around asking to hold babies because no. And I'm female and have been feeling maternal. And no tits but I will gtfo.

This is a no for me too.

Bernie kissed a babie and the baby died.

wut

Also, I have already had a child and raised my brothers and sister's kids.

Epstein had 14 phone numbers for Donald Trump.
Don't pretend that you give a shit about routing out pedos.

just one is okay, as long as we get the rest.

i think its time to leave

Attached: why-do-women-cover.jpg (960x914, 60K)

Waite . What?
t. Grandpa here. Nor only do i NOT sniff random babies , i DON'T sniff my own grandchildren. Thats a fucking weird thibg to do. I suppose you pet furry animals and plushies because of "Muh tactiles"

The weird part is not enjoying the smell of a baby in itself, its asking random people you never met to smell theirs.

I love it. They smell like pizza.

>Visit coworker at home
>His wife asks him to change the babys diaper
>He asks me to accompany him
>Pressed white smile, ok
>He asks me to smell her, diaper unbuttoned and everything
>Why
>No, serioulsy
>Lean forward, take a good whiff
>Look at him in disbelief, take another one
>I don't smell a thing?!
>I know, right!!

>hey, let me see that baby

Attached: WTAF.jpg (360x536, 41K)

No the babbyiez must learn from the Babylon whore

Attached: 1528130617489.png (750x747, 650K)

T's are not the most important thing for based men. Now GTFO!

Attached: image.jpg (171x214, 16K)

Doubt it. The dude's a late bloomer on kids, he used to not like them and not want them, then he got married and had kids and changed his mind.

>(((A clean baby with a clean diaper smells great. They're magical little creatures, and it's only the fucked up modern world that would make you think anyone who asks to hold a baby is a pedophile.)))

Attached: 1481299094359.jpg (640x468, 160K)

I upped you one. Explain this! WTF???

Attached: image.jpg (536x400, 78K)

at least you know the rules cunt

Thats not my Hand your shaking Champ.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2583850

holy fuck the autism

have you retards never seen a baby? babies have a nice smell like puppies or new cars, non autistic non closet pedo people like the smell of babies

>oh wow wtf degas why did you paint this? do you want to fuck little girls or something??

and why are you fucking retards so obsessed with faggot celebrities anyway?

Attached: Edgar_Degas_-_The_Ballet_Class_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x918, 164K)

Babies smell awesome. Every parent understands this.

Ok vlad i know its normal in romania to rape children and get poweraids from gypsies but when you're a public figure going around smelling random babies its kind of weird

Attached: Cyy4xVTW8AEP2p8.jpg (580x387, 45K)

Woops belguim same shit

hitler has spoken and all these virgins who've never smelt a puss let alone a baby

Anyone who says a infants don't smell good is lying. They smell great. Probably black babies don't, hopefully I'll never know for sure.

OP has never smelled a baby

literally this

fits the profile perfectly of a useful idiot who thinks he's some big insider only to realize by increment he's nowhere near the untouchable inner-party mover and shaker he thought he was
at least he did the right thing in the end

Thanks for the fake news Share Blue Jew Faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (550x552, 83K)